Shauna the Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon pulled his cock out of my mouth and gently pushed me backwards. I was so stunned that I willingly complied and laid my back against the long length of the locker room bench. I felt his hands on my waist and he forcibly pulled my tight yoga pants down. Within a few seconds, I was completely naked as my legs dangled on either side of the bench. I looked past my cum soaked body and saw Connor position himself directly between my legs. His cock looked even harder and I swore even bigger than before.

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. How was he still that hard? Hell, how was he still standing after ejecting that much cum? Every other guy was barely able to stand after cumming, and here he was looking stronger than ever. I wasn't complaining though, I desperately wanted to be fucked by his mammoth cock. Was this what it was like being with a real man?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt him slap his mega cock right on top of my wet pussy and I yelped in pleasure. I was surprised that my pussy was so damn sensitive already. He slapped it a few more times almost directly on top of my clit and my entire body shook in pleasure. I was always ready to fuck but I don't think I was ever more primed than I was now. I raised my bent legs and moved them to the side to give him the perfect invitation to fuck me.

I felt him grab my waist and pull me towards him as his cock-head started to push against my dripping wet pussy lips. He thrusted his hips forward and his massive cock slipped inside and immediately started to stretch my pussy to the limit. My legs started to tremble in response and I moaned loudly as his dick slowly pushed inside.

My head felt like it was going to spin-off from the sensation and my hands went to my head and grabbed my hair that was barely still in a ponytail. My mind was lost in a haze of pleasure as his gargantuan cock continued to pierce me and split me open. I continued to moan loudly and I started to worry for the first time ever as to whether I'd be able to accommodate a cock this big. I haven't felt this stretched since I was with my demon patron Zodelth and it made my body quiver with excitement.

Inch after inch disappeared inside my soft folds and I was so wet that he didn't seem to have any trouble pushing inside. I wasn't making it too easy for him though. My pussy walls clenched tightly around every inch of his shaft. At last, I felt his pelvis push up against mine as I looked down and saw his entire cock buried inside me. For a moment, he didn't move as he seemed like he was getting accustomed to my pussy. I couldn't wait though and started to sway and grind my pelvis slightly with his huge rod inside me.

"Damn Shauna, not too many sluts like you can take my entire length. I'm going to fuck you senseless," I heard Connor say.

He looked down at me with a fiery passion and I saw him pull his cock back before he plunged it back into me hard. I let out a guttural moan and felt my body get pushed back on the bench from the sheer power of his thrust. Fuck he was strong! He thrusted again and it felt just as impressive as the first one. I felt him build up a rhythm and I was left moaning endlessly in response. I raised my arms above my head and gripped both sides of the bench to steady myself as this mighty male stallion continued to pound me like I never felt before.

Not only did his cock stretch my pussy to its limits, but he was also hitting something deep inside me that made it feel like bells were ringing in my head. My body started to tense up and I felt a powerful orgasm start to unleash inside me. My pelvic area started to shake and I arched my back slightly as I stopped moaning for a brief moment. I wanted to moan, but the staggering pleasure was so fierce and my body was so tense that it closed up my throat. My orgasm finally fully crested as my back lowered and my entire body started to spasm.

For a few moments, I felt like I completely lost all control of my body. As the pleasure started to subside, my brain finally regained some comprehension and I noticed that Connor paused his thrusts until my body calmed down. I was breathing heavily and looked down at him as he started to raise my bent legs higher and further back. My knees were practically at my chest and he now towered directly over me. His herculean body was coated in sweat and it made his skin look shiny. His muscles bulged out from his body from his exertion and I felt so weak and tiny compared to him.

He leaned over me more and gripped the edges of the bench to either side as the back of my legs rested against his torso. He pulled back his huge cock and slammed it into me even harder than before. My eyes opened wide from the sheer impact and I started to tremble once again as waves of pleasure rolled through my body. I heard my loud moans echo throughout the locker room as his hips moved at a blurring rapid pace. It felt like he was jackhammering me into this bench! I wondered if the bench could withstand the absolute power of someone like Connor.

My body started to shudder so much from his thrusts that I felt his residual cum start to slide off my body. Not wanting to miss a single drop, I moved my hands back to my breasts and started to massage his still warm cum all over my chest. I squeezed my breasts for added pleasure and couldn't resist pinching my hard nipples as well. Soon my hands were coated with his cum and I raised a finger up to my mouth. I made sure to look into his eyes as my finger entered my mouth and I closed my lips around it while I sucked it clean.

I guess it had its desired effect. His thrusts lost rhythm while I saw his eyes stare into mine. I opened my mouth and moaned softly and felt him leave his cock buried inside me. I squeezed my pussy walls around his cock tightly and whimpered in pleasure. This seemed to put him over the edge as I felt his cock twitch inside me. He raised his head up and groaned as his cock started to pulsate and I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside me. Blast after blast coated my insides I convulsed from the hot sensation.

I expected only a few jets of cum, considering how much he cam earlier, but there was so much! It felt like my pussy was completely drowned in his cum. He finally took a step back and slid his cock out and I immediately felt some of his cum leak out of my pussy. Once again I thought he was done, but I wasn't even close.

His cock continued to spew out long, thick streams of cum as it started to land all over my lower body. My tight stomach, the back of my legs, and all around my pussy started to become drenched in his hot cum. It honestly felt like twelve guys just cam on me but instead, it all came from one impressive bull and one giant cock. If this was what it meant to fuck one of the school's Avengers, I don't think I could ever fuck any normal guy again.

Eventually, his cock emptied whatever remaining cum he had left and his thick cock started to finally soften. I was amazed because even soft, he looked bigger than a lot of other guys I'd been with. He took a few steps back and rested his hands on his hips as he breathed heavily. He looked absolutely winded but still had some life to him. I saw him start to put his gym clothes back on while my body convulsed in pleasure from the feeling of hot cum that completely covered me.

"That was one fantastic fuck, Shauna. You're one wild slut. I have a rule of not fucking the same girl twice, but I might break it for you. Anyways, I still gotta finish my workout. Later!" I heard him say before he turned around and started to walk out.

Fuck, was he serious? After all this, he was still going to work out? Why wasn't I fucking guys like him earlier! I guess I had to make sure to thank Kevin after all. Although, I wasn't looking forward to seeing his smug face later.

I started to slowly sit up and I immediately felt the massive amount of cum still on my body start to roll down. The sensation caused me to shiver, but I gasped when I felt some more cum leak out of my pussy. I brought one of my hands down to it to collect a glob of cum with my finger and I moaned softly when it brushed up against my sensitive pussy lips. I soon brought my finger up to my mouth where I savored the taste of his delicious cum. Part of me desperately wanted to eat more, but I knew that I needed to absorb his cum and his lifeforce instead.

I closed my eyes and focused on my absorption spell as I felt my body temperature rise dramatically. In the past, I only had to concentrate on the spell for a little bit, but today I had to keep it going far longer than I ever had before. With each passing moment, I felt more and more of his life force being absorbed by me and I started to get light-headed from how hot my body was. After what felt like forever, I finally felt like I absorbed everything and I opened my eyes. My creamy smooth skin was now completely clean.

As I started to put on my clothes, I thought about staying in the locker room and waiting until Connor was done with his workout. Maybe I would get another chance to milk him for more of his exquisite cum? I ultimately decided against it. He fared far better than other guys I had been with, but I didn't want to drain him too much right away. I guess I'd just have to wait a little bit. That was fine with me since I knew there were other Avengers that I now had to seduce.

When I left the gym and started to walk across the campus back to my apartment, I got increasingly excited while I thought about what changes my body will have tomorrow. I had a feeling that with the amount of lifeforce I absorbed today, I would finally have the body I dreamed of. I only wondered which guy I would get to test it out with first.