All Comments on 'Shaved and Fucked by the Nurse'

by uwey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Great story. Rick sounds exactly like my kind of guy.

In my very early 20s I was in hospital for 5 days with a fractured illium and fractured pubic ramus. It was a very hot July with 6 other men in the paediatric ward with just thin bedsheets covering us. The rest were all in with broken legs from motor bike accidents with their broken legs raised in traction. With their legs raised it gave a full view to their groins and I could see the bloke opposite me had a huge cock and long hanging balls. I could even see them glisten with perspiration due to the heat. Now I didn't have traction, not having a broken leg, but I did have a perminant tent in my bedsheet. One nurse (all female unfortunately) obviously enjoyed her job giving us bed baths and she spent a lot of time making sure our nether regions were spotlessly clean. I invariably came, to which she would tut, and clean me again. She did protect our modesty by pulling the screens around, but for about an hour the ward was punctuated by muffled moans and groans as each of us tried to avoid drawing attention to ourselves. One evening i did overhear 3 of the nurses discussing us and giving us marks out of 10. I was given an 8 for a slightly above average sized but thick cock, giving me an extra point for my prodigious spunk. The guy opposite was given an 11 simply because that's what he measured! I was laughing so much hearing them, the pain in my pelvis forced me to ask for pain relief! If only it had been Rick!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So high and soooo horns after reading this while smoking some killer bud and drinking coffee, feeling soon gay now, wish I had a cock to suck!

GybbsGybbs9 months ago

Hot! When I was "treated" for surgery "down there" the whole thing felt so UNsexy, despite the hottie prepping me. My loss - the guy doing the honors was hot as h*ll, though. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it, due to nerves.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete9 months ago

Fabulous HOT story. Reminded me of my hernia repair 50 years ago when a male nurse shaved me the night before the procedure. I immediately got erect and mumbled something like it having a mind of its own. Embarrassing at the time. Too bad he wasn't a Rick. Hope you follow up with more between these two.

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Very hot. I thought 1 of the things Rick might have been angry about is that he wasted time dating the sister and didn’t check in with Luke sooner I.e. when he turned 18! It’d be great to see these guys possibly start dating and/or Luke move in with Rick as he’s ready to move forward with his life and out of the family home (even if they are just friends and fuckbuddies). I’m sure Rick could use a roommate to help save money on rent. 😜 The buildup was really good and the shower scenes were particularly hot! Please more.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Damn, why'd I have to come from such healthy stock. The one and only time I was in the hospital was when I had my tonsils removed at 5 years old. All I got was ice cream to soothe my throat. I'm sure if I had waited until I was 18 to get the surgery, one of Rick's hot five-day loads from his big cock would have made my throat heal much faster. This was a super-hot story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was awesome

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart9 months ago

Fun n sexy ass hell ; )

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope we get more, maybe they start seeing each other and his sister finds out. So many interesting ways to continue

circleofcandlescircleofcandles3 months ago

Funny and hot as hell. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruwey@uwey
I have been floating through life riding waves big and small. Sometimes overwhelmed but frequently delighted. I have found fulfillment and excitement in unexpected places and at unexpected times. Life is an adventure to be loved and savored. My naked body is a calling card....