Shaving Legs at a College Swim Team

Story Info
This leads a coach to inappropriate JO sessions with 2 jocks.
3.3k words
4.06
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Come on, guys! I'm asking you for another 5 minutes of work: extend your endurance effort to finish your kilometer... And then it's over: shower and everything that follows!"

I'm giving a hard time to the college swim team. As a coach, my mission is to push those young guys under my responsibility to the best of themselves.

My team includes around ten boys aged 18 to 21. They are the best of the best in this college. My job is to make them champions!

"Thank you Coach for the session!" say the first ones to come out of the pool.

"Thank you, Paul. I'll meet you in 5 minutes in the locker room..."

"Come on, lazy guys! I want to go shower too!" I shout to the last ones who are finally finishing their endurance kilometer.

My gaze lingers on the red speedos of my swimmers who come out of the pool one by one: full, they fit their muscular buttocks well. A beautiful show. But I also know that in a few minutes I will be able to see their muscles, their asses and also their cocks under the hot water of the showers and in the locker rooms: it's THE reward for my job! I wouldn't give that up for anything in the world...

Just enough time to put away 2 or 3 things, grab my things and I finally enter the locker room. I meet the first guys coming out of the shower and coming back to get dressed. Without shame, they walk around naked, showing off all their gear: these young guys have the bodies of Greek gods with muscles in all the right places, very round asses and competitive cocks. Some even seem to have the beginnings of an erection.

I remember when, 10 or 15 years earlier, I was in their place at college. After an hour and a half of effort in the pool, the tension of the effort fading, the hot water of the showers helping, the storm of hormones circulating in our veins ends up triggering what must happen: ribald jokes, challenges of young roosters who compare the size of their biceps and soon enough that of their dicks!

My name is Stefan, but everyone has always called me Steve. I'm 35 years old. I am a former European swimming champion (silver medal at the 2010 European Championships, 50 meter freestyle!). My job is my passion.

I remember my coaches, distant guys, without real connections with their team. They didn't understand anything about the life of our group.

I have learned lessons from it and I am, on the contrary, very close to my team. That's why I share locker room and shower with them. This way I am as close as possible to everything that is happening. I spot those who are losing their bearings a little and need recomfort. I also see those who tend to behave a little too solo and selfish. I bring back the balance and that helps the whole team progress.

I must of course recognize that this sharing of shower and locker room also allows me to ogle the bodies of these young jocks and also to show off my own body. And, without boasting, I am in very good shape. So, what I show is very exciting: seeing myself naked in a mirror even makes me some hard!

As I enter the locker room, the shouts and laughter subside. Quietly, I get naked. I look for the shower gel in my bag and head towards the showers.

Again, especially from the new guys on the team, my cock attracts attention. I'm pretty well hung, with a cock at rest that measures almost 5.5''. As much as some guys when they are erect! But, keep calm, I'm more of a shower than a grower: I "only" reach 8.5'' when I have a hard on.

It's not just the size that draws attention to my cock. It's also its shape. I don't know if it's due to the fact that I have large balls, but the fact remains that my cock when resting is permanently almost horizontal. Between its size and its horizontal position, it feels like I'm permanently erect! Hence the name I was given in college: "Stiffy" quickly replaced "Steve"!

For a long time I was self-conscious about the shape and size of my cock. It was only from college and, especially from the moment I began my gay life, that I started to be proud of my dick. I quickly understood that it is an asset for attracting lovers. And finally also a way to impress straight guys. So, I don't deprive myself of walking around the locker rooms with the towel on my shoulder and my cock swinging in front of me, bouncing from right to left with each step.

I settle in one of the cubicles (without curtain!) facing the 8 collective knobs under which there are still 3 of my team members: Jules, Baptiste and Sergio. They didn't hear me arrive and I watch with shock (and envy!) the spectacle that unfolds before my eyes: Sergio is in the center and each of his hands quietly jerks the erections of Jules and Baptiste! I cannot believe what I see!

Sergio is openly gay. He is well accepted by his teammates and I suspect that he regularly provides services to those whose balls are too full and don't have a girlfriend to relieve them. He has an average sized cock, despite being 21 years old.

On the other hand, Baptiste and Jules are really endowed. Despite being 18 and 19 years old, they already have cocks of a size comparable to mine: 8 to 9'' and a good girth.

"Sorry, Coach!" The training was too hard and Sergio is helping us to lower the tension..." Baptiste says to me, visibly very embarrassed, by way of apology, when he sees me on the other side of the shower room.

"It's your private life, man! As long as it doesn't disrupt your performance in the pool, I have nothing to say!"

I soap myself vigorously, focusing on my cock which is starting to lengthen. When I let go, it begins to curve upwards, the glans completely free of the foreskin.

This doesn't remain unnoticed by the trio in front of me and Jules points out, "Coach, it looks like you need to release your tension too!"

"A little respect, Jules! For me, it's just the locker room atmosphere: I feel free in here. If my cock wants to feel comfortable, I give it this freedom. The difference with you is that I have someone at home to take care of it!" Then I turn around to rinse off.

My words dampened the mood a little. When I leave the showers, my cock is still semi-erect. Those of my young swimmers are always at full mast. I raise my right thumb and tell them, laughing, "You're going to have to speed up to finish your hand-job before the pool is open to the public!"

The locker room is empty when I return. I'm tempted to jerk off quickly, I'm so excited by what I've just seen. I still have in mind the beautiful rods of Baptiste and Jules, stiff as if they were going to explode, surmounting visibly full balls.

Quite quickly, I abandon this idea so as not to get caught by my swimmers. I would look ridiculous. So, it will end up with a hand-job tonight at my place. With my right hand, since Greg and I ended our relationship a few weeks ago...

At the next training session, I can't help but stare at Jules and Baptiste's Speedos to study their bulge. Yes, I can see that they have some good meat in the basket; but nothing outrageously provocative either... They are therefore to be classified in the "grower" category.

I quickly resume my professional side and start the training session. Also to avoid developing an erection in my swimsuit. Between my big balls and my horizontal cock, the bulge is already almost indecent. So, when erect, there's no need to draw a diagram!

At the end of the session, same ritual. But this time when I arrive in the showers, still the same trio of latecomers, semi-erect cocks, but nothing more. I think my intervention last time calmed them down a little. Too bad, because it was very exciting!

A few days later, Sergio didn't come to training. A cold, I think. During the session an idea came to me: since Sergio is not there, Jules and Baptiste, used to being among the latecomers, will be alone in the showers when I go there; This gives me the opportunity to try something with them!!! Not very professional, but hey they are already adults (admittedly young) and it happens after training (admittedly they are still under my responsibility). It's now my libido that has taken over my brain! Never really good when the dick takes the place of the head...

At the end of training, I decide to congratulate the team: "You had a good training today! I'm proud of you, guys! Things are looking good for next month's inter-university championship... You deserve a good shower! See you soon... "

"I however noticed that some of you must have forgotten to shave their legs, abdomen and torso... I know it looks more manly with hair, but don't forget to take all that off: it can make you gain half a second per pool length! I'm thinking of Alban, Karim, and especially Jules and Baptiste for whom there is an emergency, isn't that right gentlemen?!" I see them nodding their heads.

"Coach, we want to say thank you for everything you do for us!" says Marc, the oldest on the team, who acts as leader. Everyone then begins to applaud. I find it nice and it really warms my heart.

"I'm just doing my job. My role is to help you grow, to lead you higher, to make you well-built and successful young men... And there are many of these rare specimens among you!"

Cries of joy, whistles and laughter erupt from the team. And I see them runing slowly towards the locker room. Which is not allowed (we don't run around a swimming pool!), but allows me to see their muscular asses jiggling in their red speedos which hug their attributes well!

"Coach, really thank you again!" Marc says to me again when I join the team in the locker room. He's just back from the shower, dripping wet. I am seated near him. When he dries his hair energetically, I have the leisure to take an interested look at his cock which swings freely: he too is well hung. It helps give volume to mine. I feel like I'm going to have a hard time staying calm.

As I head towards the shower room, I pass most of the guys and this time enjoy being able to watch all these dicks swaying with each step they take. They come in all colors, lengths and shapes. I don't know if it's the heat of the showers or the excitement of being among dudes full of testosterone, but I have the impression that neither of them are really at rest. Some even have the beginnings of a fairly marked erection.

"Always the same ones hanging out in the showers!" I say to Jules and Baptiste while settling into one of the cubicles opposite the common showers where they are installed.

"Yes, but this time, Coach, it's for a good reason: we're planning to shave our legs!" Jules replies, showing me the disposable razor he has in his hand.

"I fear the worst, Coach! Last time he made me bleed all over. I don't know why I was put with this tormentor for shaving my legs?!" Retorts Baptiste, looking really scared.

"Yet Marc showed you at the beginning of the year... It's not very complicated, especially on young and toned bodies like yours! I remind you of the 4 rules: very hot water, slightly greasy soap, new razor and don't press too hard; you have to put some gentleness into it! That's quite simple!"

Baptiste grabs the ball and implores me, "Couldn't you please show us again, Coach?!"

I don't have to force myself to say, "OK, but keep it between us, because I don't want to become the beautician for the whole team!"

It makes them laugh. Me too by the way. I add, "Baptiste, let's start with you. Jules, you take a good look and then we will reverse... Baptiste, you increase the temperature of the water a little then you soap yourself well, without it foaming too much so that we can clearly see what we are doing. OK?!"

"Yes, Coach!"

"You soap up everywhere, even around the penis, if you want us to clear it all up!"

Already under the water running down his body, he answers me, "Yes, I want to. By shaving everything off, it gives the impression of being even better hung!"

"As if you needed that!" Jules replies, making fun of him a little.

"Jules, take a good look, instead of talking nonsense! First, you have to kneel in front of your partner, then you pass the razor from top to bottom to go in the direction of the hair. Like I do now. When you think you've finished an area, you wipe with your hand to check that it's clean. Then you move on to the next area... Look, where I've just shaved, it's very clear, very soft..."

I hear Jules giggling, so I turn around and, showing his buddy, he says to me, "Coach, by putting so much gentleness into it, it obviously made some effects on my gayish roomie!"

"Sorry, Coach" Baptiste adds shyly, whose cock is actually looking towards the ceiling. 8 solid inches, with a good diameter, the glans almost completely free of the foreskin. Yummy, yummy!

I had clearly seen that the caresses associated with my shaving technique had given a certain vigor to his cock. I had seen it lengthening a little, thickening, the glans beginning to emerge from the foreskin, the shaft taking a clear upward curvature.

"It's a completely normal reaction for a young guy, full of energy and with a body soaked in testosterone! Don't worry, Baptiste, it's only natural... Plus, it'll help me shave around your cock!" I answer him whit a wink, while firmly grabbing his beautiful cock, to shave a little all around.

I don't hesitate to give his cock a few subtle strokes, as if it were part of the normal shaving process. This completely frees the glans and even releases a few drops of precum from his meatus. It triggers very discreet moaning from him.

"Thank you Coach for reassuring me, because I was affraied I was becoming a fag... I understand a little better why I became that stiff... But then, how can you explain that Jules is in the same state as me, without you having groped him?!"

Jules actually sports a magnificent fat boner: his 9'' combined with an accentuated curvature leads to his glans rubbing against his navel, with a cock that seems to be twitching on its own!

"Yes, that's also completely normal: when a guy gets hard, it's kind of contagious... Without necessarily being gay, it triggers erections in the other guys in the group!" And I add as I stand up, "You see that I also have my cock standing at attention! When I tell you it's contagious... We are all men, in good shape!"

Jules also seeks to reassure himself about his virility by adding, "Yeah, it's clear, I'm not gay either and it's true that nevertheless seeing a pal erect, it makes my cock rise! In our dorm room, every time Baptiste has a hard-on it's sure that my dick also stands at full stretch! If this happens to you too, Coach, then it's a normal reaction, right?!"

I nod to reassure both of them and Jules adds, "If I may, Coach, already we have the impression that you are always erect, we see that when this is really the case you are really well hung... Wow!"

"You said it right, man! But now, even if Baptiste is clean shaven, we have 2 problems! Firstly, we haven't taken care of you yet, Jules; but we can do that at the next session... Second problem for me: when I have such a raging erection, there is no other way to get my prick down than a good hand-job!"

"Another thing in common with me, Coach! It's as if an erection creates a kind of general overvoltage in my system: the only way to get over it is to empty my balls properly!" Adds Jules, who shamelessly begins to move back and forth on his stiff fat cock.

"Damn, I have a desperate need to jerk off too!" Proclaims Baptiste who takes his erect cock in hand and completes it by saying, "I have the impression that it won't take too long before I cum!"

As if freed by the hand-job that Jules and Baptiste are beginning to perform, I begin to work on my cock which is really on the verge of exploding. It reminds me of our collective hand-jobs in college locker rooms or in the dorm.

I start to moan a little, concentrating on my cock, but without losing a bit of the pleasure that is also rising in my young swimmers!

Quite quickly, I notice that Jules picks up the pace. Instinctively, Baptiste and I slow down our jerking off to give Jules the primacy of his climax: everything goes very quickly; he begins to tremble at the level of the legs and make movements with his pelvis, as if to fuck his fist; finally he grunts and starts shooting ropes of cum that fly out like cannon shots. He even tries to reach us with his jets of jizz, especially in the direction of Baptiste whose torso is covered with it. I get some too.

Barely had he finished squirting, it is now Baptiste's turn to send large jets of spunk onto Jules and onto me, a bit as if Jules' climax was contagious.

I also believe in this contagiousness because I feel my balls contract and the magma rise in my cock which, very quickly, begins to send out a good dozen spurts of very creamy and very fatty spunk. My excitement is such that it starts very strong and reaches Jules and Baptiste's abs several times. I then direct my cock lower to target their cocks: it excites me to send cum on their dicks which remain fully erect...

"Wow, Coach! I understand better why your balls seem so big! I've never seen that much cum as this!"

Laughing, I respond to Jules, "Become champion of France, take 10 more years and you will squirt as much as me! But now, we have no time to waste: a quick shower to clean all that juice before the swimming pool opens to the public in less than... 5 minutes! We better hurry up, guys!"

I often jerked off thinking about this session with Jules and Baptiste. It was so intense. But I also had remorse, which led me to avoid repeating this type of adventure too often.

Even if on 2 or 3 occasions, I couldn't really resist: it must be said that these college jocks are such a temptation!

To be fair to myself, I don't only make their young dicks grow, I also make their swimming performances grow: they both got a National medal during the inter-University championship!

THANKS FOR READING!