My Jock Step Bro Likes to Show Off

Story Info
As a young gay I just see pluses to these hot sessions I get.
3.3k words
4.14
3.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I got so hot in this fucking bus that I'm going to go take a shower!" Tells me Tonio, my step brother who I have just picked up in the village a few miles from our summer house where I am spending the whole month of July with my father and Martha, his new partner.

"Make yourself at home! You saw that the shower is the door on the left when leaving my room... Uh, our room..."

"Yeah, I remember: the house isn't that big! In any case, it's nice that your father proposed me to come... And that you agreed to share your room. You'll see, I'm a cool guy," he tells me while getting stark naked, without any shame.

Since I'm blushing while staring at the scene, he adds, "I hope I don't offend you. But I suppose you often see your buddies butt naked at college... For me, who's used to the swimming pool locker rooms, it's routine!"

I continue to stare at the body of this pure handsome stud while stuttering "That is to say, I'm rather a nerd and don't do too much sport, as you can see... Besides, I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect body in reality!"

Tonio is 23 years old. His mother Martha has just moved in with my father and this is only the second time I meet him. The first time was a month ago for the funeral of Marie, his girlfriend who had just died at the age of 22 from devastating leukemia... A real tragedy, after 2 years of a very strong relationship.

To return to Tonio's body, imagine a sex bomb. Not very tall (around 5' 9''), he has a very toned and quite muscular body. Shoulders, arms and thighs are powerful; broad torso; pectorals of steel; 8-pack well designed; a round and muscled ass. He is very dark, with very short hair and blue eyes. No hair on his body, but he is very hairy around his cock and ass.

"You shouldn't look at me with that look too much, Victor! Although I'm completely straight, I have a real exhibitionist thrill, even in front of guys..."

"My father doesn't know anything about it yet... But I can tell you, I think I'm gay... It's more honest for me to tell you, since we're going to share this room..."

"Thank you for your frankness Victor. But for me it doesn't change anything. Several of my friends on the diving team are gay... And that's not a problem! Sometimes it's even a solution!" Tonio replies to me, smiling and uncapping in a kind of automatic gesture his brown cock which lets out a beautiful, very round and pink glans, while growing a little.

"I haven't done anything with a dude yet. Even less with a girl! But when I watch porn videos my attention is always on the guys' cocks. Especially if they are a good size, because although I turned 18 a few months ago, my gear is still rather small!"

"You know it's not the size that matters... Even if it still helps a little in the life, of course..."

"I have the impression that everything is going well for you on that side too..." And I point my finger at his now horizontally stretched penis. A long, dark cylinder that thickens jerkily with each heartbeat and begins to curve upwards.

"Yeah, nature has been VERY generous to me. But it doesn't only have advantages, especially in the sport I practice: our speedos are so close to the body that I feel like I'm showing everything to our spectators! Besides, there's no question of even having the beginning of an erection, otherwise..."

"How big is your cock?"

The beast's head is now looking at the ceiling. It's very stiff. Tonio goes back and forth on his cock 2 or 3 times and proudly tells me, "A bit shy to 8.5'' on a good day! But where I beat pretty much all of my teammates is on the girth and also the advantageous size of my balls!"

"Wow! Nothing to do with my 5 incher..."

"It must also have advantages... it's easier to fit into a speedo than this big baton, huh!"

"Seeing you excited like that makes me hard too!"

"Do like me, get naked; we're among guys after all! Make yourself comfortable! Do you want me to jerk off in front of you? It excites me to do it... You know, my exhib side!"

Without him having to repeat it I take off my shorts and T-shirt and release my virgin cock which twitches on its own. He smiles kindly and makes me sit on the edge of my bed, him standing in front of me: I have a perfect view of his fat long cock, the glans of which releases drops of precum which shine at his navel. It's a very exciting show: first time for me to see an erect dick for real, and such a big one, in all its glory, at full stretch and totally curved upwards in such a way the glans reaches his abs!

He begins to jerk his rod energetically, sliding the foreskin well over his glistening glans. I have the impression that his cock is still gaining length and thickness. He really has a nice piece between his thighs!

"Plus, you're really muscular everywhere and in your thighs specifically! I tell him while staring at his cock and jerking mine.

"You can touch if you want!" He says to me while doing flexions to make his biceps swell...

Emboldened by his proposition and excited as never, I approach my right hand to his cock which I grasp firmly and begin to slide the foreskin to fully expose his beautiful glistening glans.

He pulls back and says, "I meant, you can touch my muscles! But since you seem to be doing quite well with your little hand, continue to pleasure yourself on my cock!"

My fingers have difficulty going around his barrel, but the skin is soft as velvet. His cock is hot and firm. Every time I expose the glans, Tonio lets out a little sigh. When I cover again the glans with the foreskin, a small drop of precum comes out of the meatus: all this makes the "device" slide well.

With my left hand, I continue to take care of my own cock. It stinks of sex in the room: a smell of balls, a smell of guys, a smell of testosterone...

I get very excited and start to pant and let out little moans.

Tonio smiles at me and takes his cock back in hand. He accelerates the pace and amplitude of his jerking movement and accompanies me in the moans. The 2 beautiful plums which serve as his balls have come up to rest at the base of his cock. His legs are shaking a little. He pants and lets out a powerful moan and the fireworks begin: he sends 5 or 6 long jets of very creamy spunk.

The sperm flies away and falls on my bed, on my hair and my thighs. All this makes me also let go and release my ball juice: but less bulky than Tonio, less far; of course.

As I lick the cum off my hand, Tonio hands me his own hand, well stained with his sticky jizz: I lick and it makes him smile...

"Damn, it feels good to make some room in there!" He says to me, laughing and massaging his balls; then he adds, "But there is no risk to be in short supply since, I don't know what's the reason, these bitches fill up in no time!"

"We can start again if you want... This is the first time I've ever touched a cock... Well, I mean one other than mine! And what a massive one!"

"Why not? I'm having a hard time mourning Marie: I can't see myself doing something with another girl... So why not do my new step bro a favor once in a while?! First, I'm finally going to go take this well-deserved shower and clean up all this gooey cum!"

When he returns, I take his place in the shower. When I come back, Tonio is already on the terrace with his mother and my father. I join them. Aperitif on the terrace, then barbecue: a very nice evening.

At 11 p.m., we return to our room, after having drunk a little. We each lie down on our bed and start talking. Tonio lights a joint.

Quite quickly the discussion turns to sex. Not too much to tell for my part. But I ask him a lot of questions, especially about his exhibitionist side...

"You know, I have a bit of an evil being inside me: as soon as I have the opportunity to expose my bod to someone's eyes, I get a kind of discharge that makes me always want to go further... Of course, the locker room of my diving club is an ideal place: I spend 3 evenings a week there, before and after training we get naked and we are all young guys with hormones in abundance which easily justify all our beginnings of erection! So, I'm taking advantage of it..."

"But what do you actually do?!"

"A bit like what I did with you earlier today: I take off my clothes, like all my buddies; I take my time before putting on my speedo; When I have the attention of one of my teammates I let nature takes its course and my cock gradually comes to attention..."

"And you're not afraid of any remark?"

"Not really, no: when my pals see the monster I hide in my boxers, most of the time they are like hypnotized... They watch my prick swell and the glans gradually free itself from my foreskin; they watch my cock throbbing... And it excites them: some of them have their dicks begin to grow, to take on volume, to show the ceiling of the locker room...

"So what then?"

"Well, some people start mentally comparing their length with mine and... give up! But I continue, claiming that only a handjob will allow me to get rid of this erection that would be too visible in my speedo (which is true!) and I start calmly to jerk off... There are often 2 or 3 of us doing it together and it ends up quite quickly with loud bursts of laughter and jets of cum flying in all directions... We have however to act quickly so as not to be caught by the coach!"

"And what did Marie think of it?"

"Nothing. Because these activities between friends really stay between us! And also because my balls have this ability to fill up quickly; so much so that when I came home in the evening I could put a few good doses of spunk in her wherever she wanted it... She never had to complain on the quantity!"

"Wow! It makes me dream... Too bad you're not gay..."

"I am 100% straight. And I don't really want to touch another guy's cock. But if a handsome guy wants to take care of mine, I might let it happen!" He tells me with a wink and a large smile.

"Have you ever been sucked by a guy?!"

"I feel like I can trust you... Yes. One of my teammates, Xavier, is 1 or 2 years older than me and is a real fag. It doesn't show on him, but my God, he loves cock! And mine in particular...When the training has been too intensive and I'm exhausted afterwards, I sometimes hang out in the hot shower for a bit and when it's just Xavier and me left, I let my cock take all its freedom and I'm proud to show it off in all its glory... And he doesn't need more to take action: he kneels in front of me and sucks me without stopping until I send him a good ration of proteins!"

"Do you mind if I take off my shorts, otherwise I think I'm going to cum in them?!"

"Of course not! On the condition that I can do the same..." He says to me, getting up and getting completely naked. His cock is, like mine, at full mast, upright, jutting from his black pubic hair!

"Why are you hairless on your body but have this forest around your dick? »

"I'm a very hairy guy. But for diving, we must not keep any hair on our bodies: 2 or 3 times a month, we pair up after training and shave each other; These are good laughs that always end with most guys having their dicks showing the ceiling! I think it looks queer to shave everything, so I keep all the hair I can where it will be covered by the speedo. I think it's more man. No?"

"Yes, yes! It's really exciting! Would you accept that I suck you off??!"

"We can try, if you want. But you have to promise me to be careful with your teeth! If you scratch my glans, we'll stop right away..."

"I've never sucked anyone off, but I practiced on a good-sized dildo: at first I got my teeth into it, but now I think I understand the technique..."

He sits on the edge of his bed and says to me, "Come on all fours on the carpet and start by licking my cock really well, a bit like you would a lollypop..."

I obey his orders and approach slowly while he jerks his big cock like he believes he could make it even stiffer.

At my first licks, he moans and asks me to continue. He seems to like my technique and says, "Now take my prick in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it..."

Which I do for 1 or 2 minutes. Then I feel his hand press on my head so that I take more and more of his cock: shit, this bastard is long and thick!

I breath calmly through my nose and start to deepthroat him: with each one, I shove a little more of his cock. Until my nose bumps into his black pubic hair. I feel he appreciates it.

He stands up, removing his cock from my mouth: it bounces in front of his abs, very thick, very stiff and very glistening. He says to me, "Let's change positions: sit on the edge of your bed and I'll fuck your mouth..."

No sooner said than done. His penis forces my mouth to sink to the back of my throat and he pulls out his cock completely: it goes back upright, hitting his abs with a dull noise.

We continue this game for several minutes, during which I jerk off with my left hand and massage his balls with my right. I also sometimes put my hands on his round firm buttocks: wow, that feels hot and the hair that cover them is so soft!

As his big balls begin to contract, he asks me between 2 gasps, "Where do you want me to unload my juice?!"

"I don't know... On my face!"

As soon as he replies, "I squirt wherever you want. No problem, just ask!", he pulls out his cock and throws all the sauce on my face. He's right, his balls are a real cum reservoir. I didn't count, but I'm sure there were at least 10 voluminous jets, of a very creamy and sticky juice: it's really dripping from all sides, I pass my tongue around my mouth to waste the less possible of this sweet (and salty!) nectar. Yummy, yummy!

He watches me finish my handjob and I quickly eject a good amount of cum: my step bro has clearly a positive influence on my sperm production!

We fall asleep quickly.

At 9 a.m. the next day, I open one eye and see Tonio lying on his bed and who has already taken his cock in hand: he is going back and forth on it.

When he notices that I'm awake, he gets out of bed. With his cock in the air, he stretches and says to me, "Like every morning, it's the raising of the colors!"

"Don't tell me about it: my cock is always standing at attention! This is what woke me up..."

I lie on my bed and admire Tonio, his alpha male body and his big cock always ready for action and whose big glans points towards the ceiling. Still not used to the idea that this hunk enjoys showing off his jock bod for his pleasure... And for mine as well! I feel like in paradise!

While massaging his balls he says, "Normally, Marie would be there to pump my cock and reduce the pressure I feel in my balls! Shit, it really hurts..."

"Do you want me to help you?!"

"Since you seem to appreciate beautiful things and you're a pretty good sucker, why not..."

He takes 3 or 4 steps in my direction: his dick sways in front of his abs. I sit on the edge of my bed and he directly sticks his cock deep in my throat. He begins to fuck my mouth making long back and forth movements. I work on my own dick.

After barely 2 or 3 minutes of this game, without warning me, he releases streams of sperm into my throat. Damn, there must be liters of it!

Once I've swallowed it all, I tell him, "Wow, you're a really good squirter!"

"It gives me pleasure to please you. Besides, I hate to waste... So, if I can be of service to my little bro and feed him with all the proteins he needs to grow his tiny bod..."

Before we go to have breakfast, I say to him, "Damn, I'm really lucky that you're so open to showing me this dream body of your and satisfying my young gay fantasies!"

"If you say so! But, you know, in fact, this exhibitionism is still a kind of deviance. But what is the cause? it makes me do really crazy things sometimes: at 18, when my mother had just divorced and she seemed really in need of cock, my little game was to leave my bedroom door ajar when I jerked off! It was really perverse of me. I quite often guessed her shadow and I enjoyed knowing that she was admiring a spectacle which was nevertheless forbidden to her!"

"No, don't be so hard on yourself: you have a hell of a hot body and a sublime cock and, in a burst of generosity, you share it with those who are interested..! Your mom, your friends and... me! You make people happy!"

I don't know where I got this theory from, but it was my opinion at that time. And is still, by the way! That seemed to convince Tonio... And we had an extraordinary week: Tonio found every excuse to make me admire his hard body and his stiff cock, to make me beg him to let me suck him, to make me beg for him to give me a facial or shoot all his cum down my throat!

When he left, I found it a long time with only my small penis to satisfy me.

Fortunately, 2-3 days after his departure, I received a small package with a note that said "Looking forward to meet again at Christmas, for my favorite step bro and his passion for guys' juice" and accompanied by a full condom of his cum!

Since then, I've smeared it on my dildo and pushed it as deep as possible into my ass: can't hardly wait for Christmas!

THANKS FOR READING!