All Comments on 'Shaving Threesome With The Seducing'

by blondwitchh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he finds out

you cheated and lied to him you don't deserve him so if he is lucky he will find out and dump you.

Doing something you know he wouldn't allow, cheating, and lying to him you don't love him you just enjoy the lifestyle he can provide you. That makes you a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for sharing this story. Many of us have stories we can't share with anyone else lest a loved one get hurt.

As for the haters, get over yourselves. Don't read porn if you don't like a good story.

ttom76ttom76over 11 years ago
You really need an editor

Your story may have been original and well thought through, but your grammar is so bad that I stopped at the first sentence.

"Recently, my boyfriend Ken of over ten year were discussing what was taboo from a partners previous sexual past." "year", "were" "partners".

Sorry but as an opening it begged me to stop.

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
I liked your story

I hope you post more as I would love to hear what you told your boyfriends when you showed them your new styles. I would alos like to hear what you and Linda talked about the next day being together. Lot of room for more story here.

HamsterHamsterover 11 years ago
Off on Wrong Foot

Aside from the nearly unreadable grammar and construction, this story got off on the wrong foot as soon as she lied to her boyfriend. Then, after 10 years together she thinks she needs to lie again. She needs to fess up to her dalliances and emphasize that the past is the past. The very last thing she should allow is for her "boyfriend" to hold her hostage to things she did BEFORE they met. Especially after 10 years together. He's a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alcohol and drugs completely ruined the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous