Shawn and Kendall Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall kept her lips against his longer than the first time, ending with a loud smooch again. She curiously analyzed his expression after pulling away, her gaze hovering between his lips and eyes. She could feel her heartbeat intensifying the more they stared at each other. Shawn's expression was different from their first kiss. There was no cute, dumb grin. Instead, his face told of desperation and desire, and a suffocating tension thickened the air around them.

Unable to control himself, Shawn slowly crept forward, craving the feeling of their lips touching. But Kendall slightly lowered her head, causing their foreheads to touch and preventing him from kissing her again. Their breathing was erratic and agitated. She, too, desperately wanted to continue. But Kendall knew it was wrong. Part of her was afraid to let things go any further.

"Um..." She whispered with their foreheads together, "we should probably go to bed."

"Uh- yeah, probably," Shawn mumbled awkwardly as he separated from her, feeling himself growing harder by the second.

He could feel himself throbbing in pain as he prepared to get up from the couch, knowing he could not let Kendall see him this way.

"Come on," Kendall beckoned as she grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch, "let's go."

Shawn quickly turned the TV off with the remote as a final, stealthy effort to hide his boner. He hoped the room was dark enough that she might not see it once he stood up.

Kendall held onto him and began leading him to the steps. He couldn't stop staring at her ass as she led him upstairs by the hand. Its round shape and plump size beneath her yoga pants overturned all his mental efforts to suppress himself. Her ass was perfect, and his hand twitched with a wicked desire to feel it once in his life.

He was running out of time as they approached the top of the steps, where the light was on, and he would be caught. Kendall's room comes first, and she would surely want to say goodnight before he goes to his room. Anxiety began to build as he desperately tried to purge his boner before she saw him. He constantly looked down to check and see if it was becoming any less obvious.

"You okay?" Her voice suddenly asked as she reached the final step, "you're squeezing my hand."

"Yeah," Shawn answered, trying not to draw any attention back to him, "sorry..."

Upon reaching Kendall's door, he was relieved she had never looked down or noticed his erection. He was still slightly stiff and knew that it would be noticeable. He stood close to her as she opened her door and stepped inside.

"Good night," she whispered, peaking back at him as their hands finally separated.

"Night..." Shawn mumbled as he went to his room, feeling that he had dodged a serious bullet.

The last thing he wanted was for Kendall to have these false ideas that he intended to have sex with her. Shawn did not intend to advance on her just because they were kissing. He knew there were still lines that could never be crossed under any circumstances, even though his body craved her like a drug. Having sex with her could only ever happen in his fantasies.

He rolled onto his bed and slipped out of his shorts, gripping his throbbing cock. He suspected he would need to jerk off at least twice to calm down tonight.

He began stroking and fantasizing about Kendall's naked body and the taste of her mouth. He imagined her moaning his name and writhing in pleasure as he fucked her in every position. The thought of filling her with his load repeatedly possessed his mind. It wasn't long before he blew a massive load all over his stomach, trying to silence his groans with each rope of cum that shot out. He lounged there and huffed in exhaustion, wondering what might happen next if things kept going as they were.

Down the hall, in the dark of her room, Kendall rolled over in bed and sighed with a tight chest. Her crotch ached as she softly panted, looking up at the ceiling. She fought the urge to pleasure herself because she didn't know what these feelings meant. If a simple peck on the lips made her flare up like this, what might happen if things went even further?

Her body was heating up. She couldn't stop thinking about their kiss and how the familiar butterflies came with it. These butterflies were different, though. They had wings of fire, swarming through her like a burning storm of desperation. Her body felt like it was being deprived of something cripplingly essential.

Before she knew it, she slipped her panties off and spread her legs open as her hand wandered down to her sopping wet place. Kendall could not believe how turned-on she was. Never before had she become so wet just from thinking about a person. She began lightly rubbing herself as she masturbated to thoughts of her brother for the first time in her life.

It had been a while since she got off due to the stress of her breakup. She felt herself getting close but didn't want to cum, so she slipped two fingers inside herself, covering her mouth as she gasped at the memories of Shawn's boner pressing against her. His powerful grip on her wrist made her ache to know how he would handle her in bed.

Her mind fantasized about what his cock looked like as she imagined her hands around it. Curiosities of how he would feel inside her crept into her mind. She recalled the warmth of his body holding her tightly against him, imagining that same warmth and power thrusting into her. Finally, her body surrendered entirely to the raw desire to have forbidden sex with Shawn. The rush sent her over the edge.

She fingered herself until an earth-shattering orgasm overtook her. Kendall pulled her fingers out and used them to rub her clit as her back arched upward. She came all over her bed, keeping her hand tightly over her mouth to suppress her loud, shuddering moans. Her stomach quivered, and her body quaked with pleasure as she came relentlessly, feeling her orgasm shoot out so forcefully.

After riding her orgasm down, she sat up and panicked, reaching for her lamp. The room filled with a dim light as she looked down before her, seeing the enormous wet spot. Kendall completely ruined her sheets. She had saturated them with her cum. She couldn't remember the last time she felt an orgasm like this.

"Oh, God..." She whispered, out of breath as she looked at her hand, seeing how soaked it was.

"No, no, no..." she panicked, "he's my fucking brother!"

She struggled to slow her breathing as she fought to face what she had just done.

She turned her light off and fell back against her bed, wondering about the severity of having such twisted thoughts about her brother. It drove her insane as she felt the waves of pleasure still shooting through her.

Kendall fell asleep thinking about their lips touching, the warmth of her brother's embrace, and the feeling of his boner against her body. The more Kendall thought about it, the more she came to terms with the fact that she was attracted to Shawn, whether she accepted it or not.

There was no running from it anymore. That night, Kendall realized there were hidden depths to her connection with Shawn that she couldn't imagine, and it was time to decide what to do with that realization.