Shawn and Kendall Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've gotta keep you smiling, ya goober. It's your best trait," Shawn answered cheerfully.

"I thought my butt was," Kendall joked.

"Okay," Shawn retorted sarcastically, "your best trait on this side of you," he ran his hand down her face.

Kendall laughed as he played with her, making all her worries evaporate. They laughed the rest of the way home, realizing everything would be okay.

Before long, Shawn was pulling into the driveway, and he noticed their parents' SUV was gone. He couldn't imagine where they'd drive to at ten o'clock at night on a Saturday. It was nearly their bedtime.

"That's weird," he mumbled, pulling up his parking brake and shutting the car off.

"Seriously," Kendall added, "shouldn't they be asleep right now?"

"Maybe we should call them," Shawn pondered, walking to Kendall's side and opening her door.

"Wait," Kendall protested, "let's check inside first. Maybe they dropped it off for service and got a ride home."

"Good call. Come on," Shawn held his hand out.

Kendall grabbed onto him, and he pulled her out of the passenger seat. They held hands until they reached the door.

Shawn quietly unlocked the door, trying not to make noise with his keys. The house was completely dark.

"Mom? Dad?" Shawn called out.

No response. Kendall walked past him and flipped the light on in the kitchen, where a note sat on the island.

"Here we go," she said, grabbing it from the counter.

"Left one of our bags at the lake house. Be back soon."

"They're driving all the way back just for a suitcase?" Shawn asked, reading the note over Kendall's shoulder.

"That's like a three-hour drive," Kendall answered in disbelief.

"It has to be some kind of trap," Shawn grumbled, heading straight for the steps.

"Hey, wait!" Kendall giggled, following him upstairs.

Shawn silently opened the door to their bedroom, and they both peered in like nosey children, analyzing the dark and empty space. Shawn refrained from turning the light on, using only the light from the hallway to see if their parents were in bed. It was empty. Kendall squeezed past him, causing Shawn to look at her in alarm for casually entering their bedroom.

"Think Mom and Dad still do it?" Kendall asked with a playful tone, running her hand along their bed.

"Stop! That is so fucking weird!" Shawn laughed, giving her a nudge as he followed her inside.

"Come on," Kendall cackled, sitting at the edge of their bed, "remember that time we caught them doing it on vacation?"

"Ugh," Shawn groaned, sitting beside her, "how could I forget? Doggy style..."

Kendall bit her lip, looking him over with intrigue, wondering what kind of sex her brother had experienced.

"How do you like to do it?" She asked with a seductive tone.

Shawn looked at her, seeing that familiar expression that could melt his bones. Her eyes were gorgeous, and her lips made his chest tighten.

"I mean, I dunno..." He mumbled in embarrassment, looking away from her, "I've only done it a couple of times."

"Yeah?" Kendall nudged him playfully with her shoulder as a smile grew on her face.

"Hey, stop," Shawn giggled with her, "I know you've done it more than me!"

"Speaking of..." Kendall said, standing up and nestling between his knees.

She ran her hands through his hair, leaning down and pressing her mouth into his. The taste of his mouth was intoxicating, and she loved the butterflies that came with it. Shawn could feel his pants tightening as his member grew beneath them. He was obsessed with kissing Kendall and savored every moment their lips spent together. Their chemistry felt so raw and natural. It was as if their bodies craved one another on a cellular level.

Kendall pressed her forehead against his as their mouths separated, huffing for air.

"You're insane," Shawn panted, his lust growing by the second.

Suddenly, he could feel his belt come undone.

"I'll show you insane," Kendall smiled as her hands rapidly unbuttoned his pants.

"Whoa, hey!" Shawn grunted as she slid his pants and boxers down and pulled them off his ankles, revealing his throbbing dick.

Her eyes scaled it with hunger as she lowered between his knees, taking him into her hand. She stroked him gently before going straight to work, unable to hold back.

"Ah, fuck..." Shawn groaned as his back fell against the bed, feeling her take him into her mouth.

Kendall softly massaged his balls in her hand as she sucked him slowly and rhythmically. Her strokes went all the way to his base, and her suction was powerful, creating a lewd noise every time she reached his tip. Kendall moaned as she pleasured him, enjoying his taste and feeling the weight of his balls in her hand. Her body rejoiced at the feeling of him throbbing in her mouth from the stimulation. With each stroke, his precum coated her tongue as she swirled it around his head. She wanted to spoil him with her mouth so no one else would ever be good enough for him.

She took her mouth off him with a loud pop, making his cock bounce energetically in front of her face. She panted with lust, resting her hands on his thighs, watching him throb and pulsate mere inches from her nose. She stood up and started sliding her dress off, exposing her perfect body. Shawn watched her in a trance as he sat on the bed, his chest expanding violently. Once Kendall was down to only her panties, she gently unbuttoned his shirt while kissing him. She tossed his buttondown onto the floor and began pulling his undershirt up. Shawn pulled it the rest of the way over his head and threw it to the side, completely naked. His hands reached forward and pulled Kendall in by her hips, and he kissed his way along her soft belly, feeling her warm, beautiful skin. She moaned, clawing his hair as his lips set her body on fire.

Kendall then slid her knees past his thighs and nestled onto his groin, straddling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth into his again. The feeling of him throbbing so hard against her place filled her with delight as they kissed each other deeply. Shawn gripped his hands tightly around her hips, feeling her curves and grinding his cock against her panties. Their bodies pressed together, and the taste of kissing each other drove them wild.

Shawn quickly spun around, slamming Kendall against the bed. She gasped sharply at his might, having never been handled so effortlessly in the bedroom. The feeling of being tossed like a stuffed animal turned her on immensely. Shawn slowly scooted forward on his knees, gripping her panties and sliding them off her legs. Kendall melted, feeling the power in his arms, watching him strip her down. He panted like some wild animal in heat, ready to ravage her, and she could feel herself getting embarrassingly wet at the thought of it. Their heavy breathing filled the room, and the thrill of doing such a forbidden thing in their parents' bed surged through them.

Shawn's powerful grip suddenly yanked Kendall into him by her thighs, and she winced at the feeling of being pulled down the bed so harshly. He then rested his cock directly over her sopping wet place. Kendall could feel his burning-hot balls against her entrance as he throbbed and oozed precum onto her belly. He kept his hands gripped under her knees, pinning them against her body. Kendall reached down and delicately stroked him over her stomach, unable to wait for his cock any longer.

"Um, what about condoms?" Shawn asked, out of breath.

Kendall gently shook her head, staring into his eyes and panting through her mouth. She wanted her brother's raw cock inside her.

"Okay," Shawn huffed, feeling his veins flashing under his skin, "are you sure you wanna do this?"

Kendall nodded her head as a sexy smile crawled across her face.

"I've never wanted something so bad in my life," she whispered, massaging his member in her hand.

Shawn scooted back a bit, and Kendall used her hand to position him to enter her. They looked into each other's eyes as they felt their places touching, anticipating the euphoria that would follow, and the rush of crossing the final line pounded through their chests. The time had come to commit to their decision and determine if their love was the most important thing in their world after all.