All Comments on 'Shawn and Kendall Ch. 14'

by SnKShorts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Hot and a little scary about getting caught. They are both working so should think about moving in together away from everyone else. More please.

hosedbubbahosedbubba9 months ago

Glad to see you back. I was worried this story had come to an end.

I was not expecting this one to end the way it did. Grace needs to mind her own business and get laid by her own brother, not screw with the lives of others who have found their own happiness. I have a feeling she is going to do everything she can to reek havoc, but hopefully it will come to fuck her up more then Shawn and Kendall.

I was thinking it would have gone to Mom and Dad's room to have them say well now we know and thank God they're finally done so we can get some sleep. We'll have a talk with them tomorrow after we talk about how we feel about it, by the way I think we both need to call in sick to have that discussion.

Or something like that.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Damn, but that chapter was extremely intense. I honestly kept expecting that their was going to barge into the room while Shawn and Kendall were going into the final stretch, catching them in the act. I felt like now that Shawn found out from his mother what tipped her off that he would force Kendall to move their tryst into her room instead of risking further deposits of evidence showing up again in his room for mom to find. They're going to get caught because they are out of control. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow!

So many people suspect that something might be happening between them. Kendall's best friends. Their parents. Not sure how this is going to end.

I started an affair in high school with my younger brother. I was a senior and Kevin was a freshman. He first approached me about how he thought I was hot and that the man in his wanted to be with me. He reasoned that I was still a virgin and that a part of me had to be curious about sex. He said that our mother kept a close eye on me and meeting or even going out with some boy from school would be something hard to make happen. He reasoned that if I went out with some meathead boy from school and we had sex that the boy would tell the whole world that he got me virginity. I could never live with that. Kevin said if we were lovers that neither one of us could ever whisper a word to anyone. My brother logic was impeccable. He told me to please at least think about his proposal and if my answer was no, he would not harbor any hard feelings.

The night I gave him my love and my virginity is a night I will always remember. The smell. The taste. The sounds. The look of Kevin went he looked into my eyes when he took my virginity. Him whispering to me when he came inside of me...."That's the cum that going to make our babies Maria. I'm going to be the man who fathers your babies. I will not share you, Maria. You are my woman now and I am your man. No man will ever love you like only your brother can love you."

That was twenty years ago. We told mom about our love for one another and that I was pregnant with her son's baby. We all live in a six-bedroom home. I gave Kevin four beautiful children. Mom gave Kevin two beautiful daughters. Mom became Kevin's second wife. Kevin is shared by both me and my mother. At 36 years old Kevin gets his balls and asshole licked and tongue fuck by two beautiful women. He gets his cock sucked on and he fucks his wifies three to four times a week.

If family members fall in love with one another and start a family what is wrong with that?

dick_hardendick_harden9 months ago

Excellent story, fabulous suspense. I kept expecting the mum to walk in. This isn't going to end well though is it? But what a ride. You're a good writer, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So much fun to read! I'm routing for them!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

There's never been anything as good as this before.

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

I don't like Grace on so many levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous