Shawn and Kendall Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." Shawn scratched his head with an embarrassed smirk.

"It's okay," she chuckled, "like I said, just be safe."

"Will do," Shawn nodded.

His mom finally turned to leave his room.

"You are an amazing person," she said with an endearing grin from the doorway, "trust me when I tell you that it won't be hard for you to find the right person. Just keep swimming."

"Thanks, Mom," Shawn mumbled.

"Good night, Honey. I love you," she whispered, closing his door back.

Shawn turned to face his desk again, staring blankly at the screen. Was this the same feeling that had dragged Kendall's heart down into such horrid places lately? Had he been given a small taste of the crushing guilt consuming her soul? For a moment, Shawn almost couldn't live with himself after what he had just done. Their mom was thrown off the trail now, but at what cost? The feeling of lying to her face, no matter the reason, was dreadful. She had only ever shown him unconditional love and compassion, wanting nothing more than for Shawn to be happy. The weight of their betrayal was suddenly so heavy, and his stomach had the most putrid feeling.

"Dammit, Mom. I wish you'd understand..." Shawn sighed stressfully, covering his face with his elbows against the desk.

Afterward, he lugged himself into the bathroom to get ready for bed. He stared into the mirror, reflecting on his talk with their mom. It was Kendall's hair on his bed that gave him away. Shawn shook his head, feeling stupid that he hadn't considered such an obvious thing. What would've happened if their mom had somehow identified Kendall's hair and confronted them about it? His nerves scrunched up, thinking about how close they were to a disastrous unveiling. He now understood that the current rules were insufficient, and it was time for a refresher with Kendall.

Upon leaving his bathroom, Shawn saw Kendall sitting crosslegged in his bed with a mischievous grin, waiting for him. She wore only a tiny, black tank top that barely reached her ribs and a pair of dark blue panties. Her hair was already up in a ponytail. He immediately looked toward his bedroom door, worried their mom was still nearby.

"Did you make sure-"

"Yes," she cut him off, "Mom checked my room on her way to bed. As far as she knows, I'm dead asleep."

Shawn approached the bed and sat beside her with a goofy smirk.

"What?" She asked with an attitude.

"Did you really pretend to be asleep?" He asked, fighting to hold in his giggling.

Kendall's smile grew as she watched him laugh at her.

"What's so funny?" She cackled with him, "don't you know I'm a born actress?"

"Yeah, okay, ya goober," Shawn chuckled.

Kendall looked him over as their laughter quieted. Shawn followed her gaze, wondering what she was thinking. The consuming tension between them again flared up. She gently scooted closer to him on the bed, her eyes wandering to his lips repeatedly. Even days later, Kendall still could not fathom why her brother was alluring to her on every level. One look into his eyes nearly melted her soul, and his touch could send her into a vortex. It blew her mind that they had spent their entire lives together, but she never noticed how in love with him she was underneath it all. It felt like discovering something you had no idea you couldn't live without.

"I love you so much," Kendall said quietly, raising her hand to his face, "I don't ever want to be away from you again."

"Don't worry," Shawn whispered, slowly closing the distance between their faces, "I'm not going anywhere."

As their mouths came together, the familiar, intoxicating rush of loving with their entire beings in secret overtook them. Shawn gradually forced Kendall backward against the bed, tasting her mouth and gripping her thighs. Soft moans slipped out of Kendall as he pinned her down and kissed her deeply. She panted with agitation as their kiss ended, feeling his lips traveling down her neck and collar. Her eyes nearly rolled as Shawn paralyzed her against the bed. Her chest huffed violently from his advances, helpless against his touch. Never before had someone turned her on so infectiously. Kendall felt her nerves tingling as his hand wandered down to her panties, knowing she was already embarrassingly wet. His warm hand rubbing against her panties made her gasp and claw his shirt in her hands.

Shawn gripped the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs, tossing them onto the floor. Kendall never tired of feeling his strong hands strip her down so he could do with her as he pleased. She regularly fantasized about her brother fucking her and making her cum relentlessly until he was satisfied. All day at work, she had fantasies about her body imprinting on Shawn's, never allowing anyone else to make her feel good again. Kendall's imagination drove her to insanity, drowning in thoughts of her insides being the perfect match for his cock. She basked in the idea of her body being the only one capable of milking such enormous orgasms out of her brother, and she could not wait for his hot loads any longer. He kissed his way down Kendall's belly, forcing her legs apart with his arms. She was moaning and whimpering from how he handled her, feeling her legs pinned back.

"Ssshh," Shawn gently silenced her with a smirk, his mouth inches from her place, "we've gotta be quiet, or we won't hear if someone's coming."

Kendall clamped her hands over her mouth, frantically nodding, struggling to hold in her reactions.

"Okay, here I go," Shawn whispered, lowering to begin.

Kendall's hands clawed the bed as her chest huffed with anticipation for his mouth. She compressed her lips, shuddering with pleasure and pressing her head into the pillow as soon as she felt his tongue. Staying quiet was substantially more difficult than she had imagined. Her fingers nearly tore through the mattress, and her thighs quivered, feeling his strokes against her most sensitive spots. Shawn was gentle with her but wanted to make her cum as hard as possible, so he slowed his rhythm and savored her taste. He worked her clit with his tongue, stimulating it in ways that made her belly tremble. Shawn loved how Kendall smelled and tasted, and she was completely hairless. The wetter she got, the more he enjoyed himself. He could feel her entrance squeezing and pulsating against his tongue as it soaked his chin, knowing she was close. His favorite way to finish her off was to suction his mouth around her and swirl his tongue.

"Oh my God... I'm cumming!" She whispered, gasping for air and feeling an earth-shattering orgasm rising.

Kendall's eyes rolled, and her jaw dropped as she dug her fingers into the bed, cumming hard into his mouth. Hearing Shawn moan from tasting her orgasm set her on fire as her arms, legs, and stomach quaked with pleasure. Her body violently twitched while she struggled to stay quiet, riding her orgasm down. Shawn delicately slowed his rhythm, stimulating her the perfect amount so she would cum for as long as possible. It blew her mind that it was only his third time going down on her, but he knew her body well enough to make her orgasms so intense. Sharp, hot waves of euphoric pleasure surged up and down her body as he gently released her legs.

"Why are you so good at making me cum?" Kendall giggled with her hands over her face, trying to hide her smile.

"I could ask you the same thing," Shawn grunted, sliding his boxers off.

When Kendall looked up, she saw his cock throbbing and bouncing eagerly above her belly. She chewed her lip with a grin and patted the bed beside her, signaling Shawn to lie down. As his back hit the bed, she nestled on her belly between his legs, leaning on her elbows.

"Spread your legs apart," she whispered, sliding forward to begin spoiling him with her mouth.

"Uh- like this?" Shawn asked, looking down at her.

"Yeah, point your knees out, just like that," she answered, grasping his throbbing cock and rotating her grip with plenty of space to work.

Shawn took a deep breath, bracing for the immeasurable pleasure that was coming.

"Fuck, you're dick is amazing," Kendall sighed, gently stroking and looking it over with hungry eyes while she cupped his balls.

His smell made her head feel light, and she could feel the heat and weight of his fully replenished balls. They nearly burned her hands while she massaged them. Shawn's body reacted to her teasing, making her smile with delight. Kendall loved how he squirmed and whimpered while she played with him, knowing her brother had never experienced such pleasure before her. Shawn suddenly moaned from his chest as Kendall took him into her mouth. The feeling of her hot, tight mouth engulfing him to his base with each stroke was otherworldly. The way she delicately massaged his balls in her grip while sucking his entire length made Shawn struggle to stay quiet. Kendall could see his stomach tensing as his cock throbbed in her mouth between strokes. She quietly moaned as she worked him, loving his taste and shape, obsessed with pleasuring him. The sound of her strokes was obscene and thrilling.

"Kendall..." Shawn huffed as her relentless sucking yanked him to the edge faster than he could handle.

After not getting off for two days, he was more sensitive than usual, and Kendall's teasing made it even worse.

"Ah-ah!" Kendall chirped, taking her mouth off of him.

"Huh?" Shawn looked up, wondering why she stopped.

"Not yet," she giggled, shaking her head.

Shawn sighed and relaxed his body, trying not to cum, and Kendall took his balls into her hot mouth, making him exhale with bliss. She knew all of his tender spots and how to stimulate them.

"Fuck, that feels so good..." Shawn panted, feeling her massage his balls with her tongue while stroking his shaft.

Kendall proudly giggled as she spoiled him, knowing how good she was with her mouth.

As she continued playing with him, Kendall would occasionally stop to use her tongue along his shaft so he wouldn't cum, edging him and experimenting with his limits. Her mouth never got tired, and she craved his taste. Kendall knew her love of oral would make her pleasure Shawn for hours if he let her, but the longer she spoiled him, the more he squirmed. After nearly twenty minutes of torture, Shawn's toes clutched, and he was huffing with agitation. His balls swelled with anticipation of eruption, which was what Kendall wanted. Every time he touched the point of no return, she could feel it and wouldn't allow it.

"Kendall... I can't-" Shawn panted, losing his mind from hovering at the edge for so long.

"Told you I'd get you later," she snarked seductively, "bet you wanna cum so bad, don't you?"

Her sexy voice gave Shawn shivers as he frantically nodded, eyes clamped shut, utterly tortured by her edging.

"'Kay," she chirped, "but under one condition."

Shawn lifted his head to look down at her, seeing her sliding toward him along his groin. Her soft, warm inner thighs against his hips made his chest thump. She leaned forward until their noses were nearly touching.

"You gotta do it inside me..." She whispered with an erotic grin, hovering her mouth just out of reach of his.

"Over and over and over again."

Shawn's nerves ignited like microexplosions, listening to her eagerness for his loads. He raised and pinned Kendall against the bed in a flash, causing her to squeak with surprise. She loved his powerful grip on her wrists and desperate eyes looking over her, imagining what he wanted to do to her. Her smile grew as they panted at each other, ready to be ravaged by him. Kendall's excitement to feel her brother fill her insides with his hot seed grew with each passing second. Shawn finally pressed his face into hers, pinning her to the bed and tasting her mouth. Kendall never tired of how he kissed her, feeling his desperation to have her bursting from within. Kissing Shawn was Kendall's most raw, chemical way of understanding how badly he wanted her the whole time.

"Ready?" Shawn whispered, out of breath.

Kendall nodded as she looked into his eyes, unable to wait any longer for his cock. Shawn sat up and pulled her closer to him by her thighs. Her body tingled with excitement as his grip pulled her down the bed. Kendall breathed deeply and held her breath as she felt him line his cock with her entrance, anticipating the overwhelming pleasure that would follow. They both moaned with euphoria as he carefully plunged into her. Her sopping wet place accepted every inch of him, gripping his cock as if daring it to try and escape. Kendall's gasp shuddered as she clawed his shirt, struggling to stay quiet. The feeling of his cock reaching her deepest place was unimaginably good every time. They stayed still with their foreheads together, consumed by pleasure, refusing to believe something so intoxicating could ever be so wrong.

"Oh, fuck, you're so deep..." Kendall whimpered, gasping for air.

"I'm gonna start moving," Shawn panted.

Kendall nodded, bracing for his thrusts.

Shawn began his strokes, tunneling in and out of Kendall. Her tight, wet hole engulfed his member, sucking him in with each thrust. Kendall wrapped her arms around him and clawed his shirt, pressing her mouth into his collar, her eyes rolling from the pleasure. The power of his body bludgeoning her against the bed was paralyzing. Her whimpering grew louder as Shawn picked up speed, bucking his hips into her. The sound of his sopping wet balls slamming into her from how wet she was made her mind go blank with numbing bliss. Shawn could feel her insides clamping around him, knowing she was ready to cum, and so was he. Kendall melted beneath him, feeling him fuck her to orgasm unlike she had ever experienced. He plunged as far as he could into her as her climax arrived, feeling her grip pulsate around him. Her cries were nearly impossible to silence while she squeezed his torso and felt herself cumming on his cock. The rhythmic sensation of her insides gripping him jerked Shawn past the point of no return, and he felt his load rushing to the surface.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Shawn grunted as his enormous, edged load erupted violently into her deepest place.

"Yeah, baby! Cum in me!" Kendall whispered in his ear, overcome with joy as he throbbed and pulsated deep inside her.

Their ecstasy-filled moans filled the room while they came together. Both knew they were being dangerously loud, but the raw satisfaction of committing the ultimate taboo possessed them. It was the hardest Kendall had ever felt Shawn cum inside her, and the warmth of his load filled her belly with every violent throb. Her body rejoiced as he bred her, sending his hot seed as deep as it would go. Her insides clamped around him in bursts, working every last drop out of his balls. Shawn felt his body giving out as Kendall milked his orgasm into her womb, unable to handle such intense pleasure. His moans gradually turned into whimpers, and he finally collapsed on her, never having cum so hard in his life. Kendall coiled her legs around his waist, taking his load, wanting every last drop inside her. Her arms felt his body quaking while she held him tightly.

"Yeah, keep cumming in me," she whispered blissfully, "I want all of it."

When Shawn's cock finally stopped throbbing, he lifted his head to look into her eyes. They panted at each other, consumed by their lust for one another.

"Damn, that was a lot," Shawn sighed.

Kendall smiled and nodded excitedly, feeling how full her belly was with his seed.

"I think I'm gonna edge you every time we have sex from now on cuz that was amazing!" She giggled.

"I'm gonna get you pregnant if we keep doing this," Shawn chuckled with her.

"No, you won't," Kendall laughed, "trust me. It's a lot harder than you think."

"You sure?" He asked, looking her over.

"Positive," Kendall answered, "I wouldn't be single if it were easier."

"Ouch," Shawn mumbled, picking up on her awful joke.

"Fuck him," Kendall shook her head with a smirk, "he is out of our lives forever, thankfully."

Shawn spaced out momentarily, thinking about how close he was to losing Kendall to Bradley forever. If Bradley had succeeded in impregnating her, Shawn and Kendall would never have been able to be together. He had never felt more thankful that something didn't work out as he looked into Kendall's gorgeous eyes. Shawn knew in his heart that she belonged with him, and he did not want to live in a world where they could not be in love.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Kendall asked with a cute smile, her eyes hovering on his lips.

"I'll bet I know why your body rejected him," Shawn said confidently, snapping back to reality.

"Oh yeah?" Kendall giggled, "why's that, Dr. Shawn?"

Shawn slowly sat up and repositioned, gripping beneath Kendall's knees and pinning them against her, making her face light up with excitement.

"Because it knows it belongs to me," he answered, blowing Kendall's fuse out.

"Oh, fuck, don't you dare..." She panted, feeling him grow rock-hard inside her again.

Kendall had an enormous weakness for Shawn's possessive talk, and the thought of her body belonging to him made her grip the pillow behind her with anticipation for more. She knew it would be difficult to stay quiet if he pushed her hot buttons, and she hated that he knew exactly what to say to send her over the edge. Shawn began thrusting again without warning, making her whimper with pleasure as he gained speed. Kendall struggled to subdue her moans, and the rush of being fucked again while still full of his cum singed her nerves. With her knees pinned against her body and Shawn's powerful grip locking her down, she melted into a puddle. The feeling of his entire length slamming its way to her cervix repeatedly made her eyes roll, and her hands nearly rip through the pillow. Her jaw dropped as he continued bucking his hips into her, yanking her toward orgasm again. Shawn felt her tightening up, drowning in the sensation of intensely pleasuring her, knowing his cock was the only one that could make her feel this good.

"Shawn... I'm cumming!" Kendall cried dangerously loud, losing her mind.

Her orgasm poured over her in hot waves, covering her body in goosebumps while she clutched the pillow. Shawn continued pistoning in and out of her while she came, feeling himself getting close again. Her hot, tight folds gripped him so desperately that it felt like her body was trying to extract more cum from him.

"Fuck... Oh my God!" Shawn heaved as he slipped past the edge again, ready to send his next load into her womb.

"Ugh, yes! Give it to me!" Kendall moaned, bracing for the euphoric throbbing of his cock.

Shawn pressed his entire weight into her against the bed, launching another assault of ropes deep inside her. His hands stayed gripped under her knees while he let her insides milk his second load out. He moaned relentlessly as his cock pulsated, unable to fathom why Kendall's body made him cum so hard and fast. Shawn could feel her gripping every inch of him, drawing out every last drop. When he finally pulled out, he couldn't believe the amount of cum that spilled out of Kendall. He had never seen so much of his cum, wondering how she could give him such ridiculous orgasms one after the other.

"Jeez..." He huffed, watching it spill onto the bed, "I've never cum this much in my life!"

"Can you keep going?" Kendall panted with a grin.

Shawn caught his breath and stared at her, feeling a dangerous fire igniting within him. Something about the sight of her perfect body pinned down, gushing with his cum, made Shawn lose control. All he could think about was fucking her repeatedly until he couldn't get hard anymore. Without warning, he gripped Kendall's hips, flipped her over on the bed, and pulled her ass toward him. His strength startled her, making her gasp with shock. Then his hand quickly pressed her head against the mattress, keeping her ass arched upward.