Shawn and Kendall Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God!" Kendall whimpered, never having been so turned on in her life.

Shawn being rough with her sent her over the edge, and her body quivered with anticipation for his cock again. The strength of his arm pinning her head down and exposing her entrance to him made her quake with excitement. She never expected him to be so rough, and the thought of him ravaging her to his heart's content was numbing. Kendall wanted him to fuck her as hard and long as he desired, craving the feeling of his hot seed inside her. Her hands clawed the bed, bracing for him to enter her again. Shawn's other hand firmly gripped her hip, huffing at the sight of her. Kendall's perfect, round ass spread before him scorched his nerves while he lined his cock with her entrance. She gasped as he plunged back inside her, feeling every inch of his rock-hard dick reaching her cervix. He then bundled a knot of her hair in his fist and pulled her head toward him.

"Ugh, fuck!" Kendall groaned, unable to handle what her brother was doing to her.

"Ssshhhh," Shawn gently shooshed her, gripping her hair.

Kendall compressed her lips, whimpering and struggling to stay quiet from the overwhelming pleasure. But the risk of being caught only turned her on more.

"Good girl..." Shawn whispered as he began thrusting again, knowing what he was doing to her.

Kendall's jaw dropped, and her eyes rolled from having her hot buttons pushed simultaneously. She panted from the feeling of his cock slamming into her from behind while her hands clawed the sheets. Shawn's tight grip on her hip and hair and his dirty talk sent her into a vortex of pleasure. She could feel herself approaching orgasm again already.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum again!" Kendall cried as Shawn ruthlessly gripped her hair and body to yank her into him with every thrust.

His hips slamming into her ass shook the bed and echoed through the room.

"Ooooh, fuck, I'm cumming!" She groaned, drowning in her orgasm.

Shawn stopped bucking his hips, feeling her grip him for dear life, and goosebumps visibly crawled up Kendall's back. He was beginning to grow paranoid about her loud cries but was too consumed by having such incredible sex with her to stop. After releasing her hair, Kendall's face hit the bed with a moan, quivering blissfully. Her orgasms with Shawn were the most intense she had ever experienced, and she could hardly move while the pleasure flooded her nerves.

"I think we're being too loud," Shawn whispered, breathless and sweaty from thrusting.

"Sorry!" Kendall whimpered, "I never knew sex could be this good!"

Shawn used his free hand to grip her other hip, slowly bucking his hips again, unable to stop fucking her. Kendall's cries muffled against the pillow as she pressed her face into it, desperate to keep quiet. His cock tunneling through her over and over again made her fall apart. Shawn could feel himself ready to cum again already, wildly swinging his hips into her. His grip fiercely dug into her hips as he repeatedly slammed his entire length into her, feeling her clamp down on him. The sound of Shawn's soaking wet thrusts filled the room, and his final orgasm rose through his balls. Kendall kept her face against the pillow, breaking apart from his intense bucking. She could feel the absurd amount of her brother's cum from his first two orgasms gushing out of her while he fucked her into a puddle.

"Kendall... I'm gonna cum again!" Shawn panted, continuing his assault from behind.

"I want it..." Kendall whimpered, consumed by ecstasy, "I want my brother's cum in me!"

Her cries were far too loud, and Shawn knew they were in danger of waking their parents, but he couldn't stop. Hearing her beg for her own brother's cum sent him over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" He grunted, plunging as deep as possible into her and launching another thick load into her depths.

Kendall gasped sharply, moaning so desperately it sounded like she was crying. His warmth flooded her insides, and his throbbing cock pulsated violently within her. Shawn heaved, out of breath, dumping his every last drop into her womb. His hands nearly crushed her hips. Even with her face pressed into the pillow, her screams made Shawn look toward the door in fear because of how loud they were. His nerves gradually anticipated the sound of footsteps, but none came. Relief washed over him. As he pulled out of Kendall, his cock finally went soft, and he fell forward onto the bed next to her. Kendall scrunched beside him on her back, nestling as close as possible. They stared at the ceiling, panting for air, covered in sweat.

"You are amazing at sex..." Kendall sighed, exhausted.

Shawn turned his head to face her, trying to catch his breath. When Kendall returned his gaze, he suddenly started giggling.

"What?" Kendall snickered, a smile slowly forming.

"You know you're only the third girl I've had sex with, right?" He laughed, "and I only did it once with one of them. I doubt I'm that good."

"Are you serious?" Kendall lifted her head in shock.

"Mhm," Shawn hummed, finally in control of his breathing.

"So, just Riley and one other girl?" Kendall asked suspensefully.

"Are you surprised?" Shawn joked, "you can't be as good as I am at fighting games and get laid."

"Well, I've beaten you and never had issues," Kendall snarked.

"Okay, but you're literally perfect," Shawn brushed her off, "someone like you would never have to worry about that."

Kendall analyzed him silently, reflecting on his words. She knew she was attractive, but Shawn thought she was more beautiful than any other girl on the planet, and every day he revealed more of that belief. She felt overjoyed that her brother saw her so unconditionally perfect. After spending their entire lives together, Shawn knew her flaws better than anyone, but his love for her was too blinding to let him see them. Kendall felt her chest thump, thinking about how attached they were becoming on levels neither could have ever anticipated. She rolled over and nestled against him with her arm over his chest.

"I'm so glad it doesn't matter anymore," she quietly mumbled, snuggling up to him, "I'm yours forever."

Shawn looked down at her, thinking about her response. He was overcome with satisfaction and zen to know Kendall no longer desired to attract anyone else as long as she had him. He adjusted his arm and gripped her tightly against his body.

"Mmmm," Shawn moaned, squeezing her for a moment.

"Hmm?" Kendall hummed, falling asleep in his warm embrace.

"'I want my brother's cum inside me,'" he mocked her, pleasantly recapping the intense sex they had.

"Shut up!" Kendall laughed against his chest as she remembered crumbling beneath her wildest desires.

"Hey," Shawn giggled with her, "it's yours whenever you want it, as far as I'm concerned."

"Oof, speaking of..." Kendall mumbled, sliding out of his grip and crawling off the bed.

"Oh, right," Shawn said, watching her walk toward the bathroom.

She nearly tripped and had to stop walking after a few steps, feeling her legs and hips recovering from their jello state. Shawn immediately laughed at her.

"Don't even," Kendall pointed back at him, facing the bathroom, "it's not funny. You made me cum so hard I can't feel my legs."

"I'm not apologizing," Shawn snickered.

Kendall groaned and wobbled into the bathroom to clean herself out, and Shawn remained in bed, winding down from the most intense sex he had ever experienced.

A few miles down the road, Grace drove straight for their house in the dark of her car, cigarette in hand. She could not stop thinking about her last interaction with Kendall and how strange it was. Over the last couple of days, Grace formulated several ideas to pursue her new obsession with exposing their fucked up secret. But before entertaining any of them, she wanted to confront Kendall first and see if she would admit it. Her instincts told her Kendall would buckle and tell the truth if she cornered her. Marcey's words also clouded her mind, making her wonder if approaching Kendall directly was cruel or over the line. But it didn't matter anymore. Grace drove in complete silence, focused on finally discovering the truth, fully committed and unwilling to waver.