All Comments on 'Shawn and Tyler Ch. 06'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

The therapy was definitely needed, but putting the blame on Shawn isn't right. Dawn needs to blame her husband as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of them share blame in this fucked up scenario. Frankly none of it makes a bit of sense. Dean is a true prick. While the others participated in this cluster fuck, Dean’s motives were always selfish. He wanted Shawn to serve him sexually, he wanted Dawn and Rose. But he wanted most to not have to give anything up. Even when it all came to light, Dawn had threatened to leave, Shawn had said he no longer wanted Dean, yet Dean still tried to force himself on Shawn, tried to persuade Shawn into lying and cheating more on Tyler, and groped and touched him leading to Rose witnessing it all. Dean even offered up his own ass to fuck. Dean is a unique kind of asshole. They are ALL better off without him. But the fact that he’s still a temptation to Shawn is pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES