Shawn and Tyler Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shawn, please suck me." Tyler pleaded.

"Oh, I plan on it." But Shawn bypassed his cock altogether and went for his balls. Licking them, then taking them into his mouth, he sucked on them with the appropriate pressure and pulled down a bit.

"Oh, Shawn, God, please."

Shawn liked hearing Tyler beg. He pushed Tyler's legs up so he could expose his ass, which, when he was about to lick, he wondered something. "Do you keep your ass clean on purpose?" Shawn chuckled as he went to lick him and Tyler shuddered.

"Yes, always now that I know you will do that." Tyler could only get out in a rushed sentence because Shawn made him feel great. "Shawn, please."

Shawn jumped up, grabbed the lube from the bedside drawer, pushed Tyler's legs back up, and sunk down on his cock. Tyler moaned loudly, and Shawn rubbed lube on his button and pushed his thumb inside. He had his other hand on the base of Tyler's cock and would occasionally caress his balls. Shawn removed his thumb and inserted two fingers. He knew he didn't have to do this because Tyler is generally loose enough, but he still likes to prepare him a little. He pulls off, fingers out, and rubs some lube on his cock. He did what he did before to Tyler, poured some lube straight into his hole and made sure to get it well lubed, and pushed his cock in.

Tyler felt so good to Shawn, Shawn loves to fuck him, and he loves when Tyler wants to ride cowboy style. Tyler does something that he still hasn't been able to explain. Just how Tyler rides him is different from how any other guy. He does something with his hips as Shawn is pushing up, and it's even better when they are on their side fucking.

They were in all those positions until Shawn finally pulled Tyler back under him to finish off. He was too close and needed to fuck Tyler, and he wanted to look Tyler in the eyes when he came deep inside of him. Tyler also loves to look in Shawn's eyes when Shawn comes because it pushes him over the edge. When Shawn started cumming, he thrust in and trembled. He also felt Tyler's semen on his abdomen. And for a split moment, he came down on Tyler.

Tyler wrapped his arms and legs around him, "Please don't get up. I want your weight on me." Shawn usually never laid on Tyler, but he continued for a few minutes and then rolled over with Tyler to be on top. Tyler, as they rolled, unlocked his legs so they wouldn't be trapped under Shawn. "I love you."

While lying there, Tyler moved off to Shawn's side, and they both fell asleep. They were in the afterglow of bliss. Tyler was the first to wake and snuggled up to Shawn. He wished they would have grabbed a blanket because what was on the bed was below them, and it would be too hard to get under. Tyler sat up after a few minutes to grab one because he was cold and heard the front door open.

"Shawn, where are you?" Shawn's eyes popped open, and he tried to focus.

"What was that?" Shawn asked.

"Shawn Michael, where are you?"

"Here, Dad, let me get dressed," Shawn responded, and he heard his father coming down the hallway. "Dad, please stop. I'm not alone."

"What? You already fucking Dean to celebrate?" Shawn could hear the anger in Mike's voice and jumped up and saw the hurt in Tyler's eyes.

"No, Dad." Shawn grabbed his pants to meet his Dad out of the room before he came in. "Dad, what's going on?

"Don't call me, Dad." Shawn knew something went down that he didn't know about. "Why are you so fucked up, Shawn, I took you in, and I thought you were a good kid. I finally had my son. And you introduced my daughter to a good man, but you two have a fucked-up relationship all these years?"

"Dad, it's not like that."

"Don't Dad me, I thought you would know better, I thought. Damn it, Shawn. Rose saw you. She doesn't know if she wants to see you or Dean anymore. Dean came over, and Rose went straight to her room. She didn't want to see her father. I asked her why she didn't, and she told me." Mike was pissed, and Shawn could see it in his eyes. "She said that you and Dean were kissing today, and he was touching you."

"Dad, it wasn't that way, but I can see how it would seem."

"Shawn, that's not making the situation any better, and I doubt anything you could say would."

"Yes, there's nothing I can say that would make this situation better. I fucked up, yes, all these fucking years, I fucked up. I don't know if Dawn told you I begged her not to get involved with Dean. She wouldn't believe me until she caught us, but I never wanted to hurt Rose. I wanted my relationship with Tyler. That's why I had ended it with Dean. And for the record...."

"I don't want to hear it. You two didn't care who you hurt, Dawn included. What the fuck do you say to a ten-year-old now? You all should just be banned from seeing her. This was a fucked-up triangle. I'm amazed you weren't fucking Dawn too."

"Dad!" Shawn couldn't believe that would come out of his mouth, and Tyler walked into the hallway behind Shawn, setting Mike off a little.

"I hope you have told Tyler, so he isn't coming into this blind." Mike looked at Tyler and could see that he was a little hurt. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is this a surprise to you that my son is fucked up?" Mike turned to walk out, and Shawn turned around to Tyler. As they both heard Mike say as he walked out of the house. "I can't believe both my children are this fucked up."

"Babe, nothing happened today, I swear."

As Mike was leaving the house, he hollered back. "Yeah, Tyler, nothing but grossing out a ten-year-old."

"Babe, I swear, I told you everything. I told you he tried, and it was hard, but I pushed him away." Tyler looked hurt but nodded his head. "Babe, I will tell you anything."

"No, I trust you. I didn't know about Rose and Dean kissing you."

"He was kissing the back of my neck, he had me pinned up against the wall, and I had to threaten him to get him to let me go." Shawn looked at Tyler. His expression changed. "I didn't even know Rose was there. I hate that she saw what she did, but I'm glad we were not doing anything we used to do."

"Shawn, I don't know if...."

"Babe, please stay with me, I love you, and I am sorry I have hurt you so much." Shawn cut Tyler off.

"Shawn, I'm not going anywhere. I love you. I was trying to say, I don't know if Rose will ever understand it or want to be around you or Dean again. I'm sure she will forgive her father, but it may take time." Tyler looked up at Shawn. "And one day, not right now, I want to know what went down between Dean and you, but again, I don't know if I can handle it right now."

"I understand, I love you, and I'm so sorry." Shawn hugged Tyler, and they stood in the hallway for a bit.

Tyler did want Shawn to go and try talking to his father. It would be awful to lose that relationship. Shawn could see why Mike was upset, it was his only grandchild, and she never should have seen what she did. He might be better off staying away for a while.

Tyler told Shawn about the text he received from Dean, and Shawn told him all of the details of what happened that day. Dawn called a little while later, telling Shawn she didn't want anything to do with him for a bit. She wasn't happy with Rose finding out like she did and of all the shit that Mike gave her for keeping this a secret and staying with Dean.

After Mike confronted Dawn and Shawn, he suggested they all go to counseling that this was too fucked up. He really pushed Dawn to go because of Rose. As the months went by, Dawn and Dean were in marriage and family counseling with Rose. Dawn did move home with Dean, but Rose wanted to stay with her grandparents, so they allowed it.

Shawn also went to his own sessions. He was finding out that he was still fucked up from his childhood, but he couldn't blame his actions on it. He was learning about himself.

During the family sessions, it was explained to Rose, that Shawn was a temptation for her father and that it is over now. One time he was asked to come to Dawn and Dean's session. Basically, the Psychologist recommended that Shawn take a break from Dawn and Dean, which would help their relationship if he weren't in the picture.

Since the Psychologist recommended the split, Dawn didn't contact Shawn, and he stopped trying to call or see her at the University. He would occasionally see her before, but when the Psychologist put all the blame on him for Dean's actions, he thought, why try to make an effort anymore.

Tyler felt awful for Shawn, he didn't think that his whole family would put the blame on him for this, but they had. He couldn't believe that Dawn had even turned her back on him. He was worried about Shawn.

One evening, months later, Mike stopped over, but Tyler was the only one home. "Hello Mike, how are you?"

"I'm good. Do you know what time Shawn will be home?" Mike asked. Tyler didn't know why Mike came by, but he hoped it was for good reasons.

"He should be arriving any minute. Why don't you come in, and I'll make some coffee."

"Will Shawn want me in his house after everything I said to him?" Mike looked remorseful.

"Come in, Mike, please."

They talked for about twenty minutes until Shawn came home. They didn't even hear him pull in or enter the house. He was standing in the kitchen entryway when they noticed him. "Dad?"

"Shawn." Tyler got up, pulled Shawn over to his seat, handed him a cup of coffee, and left the kitchen.

Mike and Shawn spoke with one another for over an hour. Mike asked about Dean and his relationship, why he didn't push harder for Dawn not to date, and why they continued after Dawn and Dean married. Shawn did tell him that it was fucked up, and it was probably like what Dawn and Dean's Psychologist said, that it was all his fault. "They can't put it all on you, Son, and I know that is what they're doing."

"Well, right now, it's who they want to blame. I can't do anything about it, but just not talk to either."

"Yeah, and I think they are stupid for cutting you out. I hope you will forgive me for being upset and doing the same damn thing." Mike was asking for forgiveness, and Shawn was amazed. He thought Mike would be the last to come around, surprising him by being the first.

When Mike left that night, he and Shawn hugged, and Shawn walked him out to the car. "Oh, I almost forgot. Rose wanted me to give you this." Mike reached in his car and pulled out a handmade card. Shawn looked at it in his hand and looked up at Mike. "She still loves you."

Mike got in and drove away after handing the card to Shawn. He stood with it for a while and eventually turned the card over to look at it. It had a big heart on the front, and when he opened the card, there were lots of hearts. In Rose's handwriting, 'I Miss You, Uncle Shawn. Love, Rose.' Tyler looked out the door at Shawn and could see his shoulders shaking. Tyler walked out to him crying and walked around to hug him.

The following week when Mike came over, he brought Rose with him. Again, it was only Tyler at home, Shawn was still at work, but they sat in the living room talking until he arrived. When he came in, she walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, kid."

"Hey Uncle Shawn, I'm sorry that...."

"Nope, you're here. It's all good. I love you, kiddo."

"I love you too." They hugged again, sat on the couch, and talked.

As Mike and Rose got ready to go, Rose said, "I'm going to see my mom tomorrow. Do you want me to tell her anything?"

"Honey, she doesn't want to hear anything from me right now. But I still love her."

They all hugged. Shawn and Tyler walked them out and watched them drive away. "At least they came around. Dawn will too. Just give her some time, and as much as I don't want, so will Dean."

Shawn chuckled, "I know. I'm giving them their space."

12