Shawna And The Hunter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lucid ,that's the name of the private contractor, found out that the general was on his way they ordered our deaths. We were all shot in the head. Our bodies were loaded onto trucks and dumped in the desert. I came back alive somehow. I made my way back to my unit and quietly took my retirement.

I was changed though. It didn't show up right away. After I was home a few months the change manifested itself. Every month I feel the change coming on. I come out here so I don't hurt anyone. Sometime between now and three days from now, that change will manifest again.

I have no control over it. I will change into something nonhuman. I have killed deer, and goats and even a few calves while in this state. I think it's something like a werewolf. I don't actually know. All I know is I change into something vicious. If you are here I may hurt you. I don't want to hurt you.)

After Chris finished telling his story Jacob sat and thought for a minute. Then he asked, "Are you willing to try to learn to control the beast?"

"I would rather find a cure."

"That's all fine, but being able to control it will probably have to come first. I propose you let me stay here with you to see if you would hurt me. I don't think you would." Jacob said with absolute confidence.

"That's an awful big risk. If we're wrong you could be killed," said Chris.

"Give me the rifle. If you try to hurt me I'll shoot you. If you survived being shot in the head by those assholes, you would probably survive if I shot you. Let me stay and let's just wait and see what happens."

Chris thought about it and decided to chance it. He was sick of being alone with his problem. Besides having Jacob out here all to himself was nice. He thought about the younger man's smooth body and muscular build. The thought aroused Chris on a whole different level than his mother did.

Chris said, "At the first sign of trouble you shoot me and get away." Then Chris handed Jacob his rifle.

Jacob checked the chamber. There was a round in it. He leaned the rifle against the deadfall he was sitting on. Then he asked his friend, "How are you feeling right now?"

"Hungry." Chris said with a smile.

They turned their attention to the squirrels. With some beans and potatoes they turned the two squirrels into a proper meal.

After Carol Ann went to bed Shawna was out the door. She hopped into the truck and headed out of town in search of her brother. She was determined to bring him home safe.

The guys finished eating and stretched out on sleeping bags next to the fire. Chris stripped completely naked in spite of the cool night. He was hairy all over. He had thick muscles ,no fat, just thick muscles. His cock looked huge to Jacob. In truth Jacob's cock was just as long, although it wasn't quite as thick.

Jacob peeled down to his boxers. He was very muscular as well. He wasn't as thick as his older friend. He had very little body hair and what he did have was very light. His lean well defined muscles looked more like those of a body builder's than Chris's did. Chris looked more powerful though.

They looked at each other hoping the other would make the first move. Jacob's cock was straining against his boxers. He was excited and a little scared at the same time. The fear wasn't because of the story Chris had told him. Jacob didn't believe Chris actually changed into something else. He figured he was suffering from some sort of battle fatigue that caused him to hallucinate. What scared Jacob was the monster between Chris's legs.

Jacob was certain it would hurt a lot to let Chris have his ass. He also desperately wanted Chris to take his ass. Chris was all man. There was nothing feminine about him. He would have had to take a court marshal if he was ever given the order to get in touch with his feminine side. For the first time in Jacobs young life he actually wanted to suck another man's cock.

Chris watched his younger friend and considered going to him and just taking the man. He thought better of it, and decided it would be best to let Jacob make the first move.

Jacob couldn't take the tension anymore and got up, peeled his boxers and went to Chris. He laid down facing Chris and started rubbing his arms and shoulders. They were laying dick to dick. Chris took Jacobs dick in his rough hand and stroked it. Jacob let out a little moan.

Jacob returned the favor and began stroking Chris's cock. Chris leaned in and kissed Jacob hard on the mouth. Jacob just melted. Jacob was always very masculine, but here with Chris he felt quite different. He knew he would easily submit to the more masculine Chris. He thought of Shawna and how she had responded to this man's raw masculinity. Now he understood.

Chris was becoming more aroused by the second. The more aroused he became the rougher he got. When Chris decided that was enough foreplay he pushed Jacob's head down towards his throbbing member. Jacob submitted, even though he had never taken a man in his mouth before. He opened his mouth and allowed Chris to shove his cock into it.

Jacob did his best to accommodate the large very thick penis. There was only so much his lack of experience would allow him to accomplish. Chris understood the younger mans lack of experience and let him have a pass this time.

Chris pulled Jacob off of his cock and had him kneel. Then Chris took Jacobs's cock in his mouth and showed the younger man how it was done. With true expertise Chris sucked Jacob's cock making him moan his approval. Then when Jacob was about to come, Chris stopped. He turned Jacob around and bent him over on all fours.

Chris parted Jacob's ass cheeks and stuck his tongue up Jacob's ass. Jacob loved the sensation. He also knew what was soon to follow. Chris got in position behind Jacob. He lined his massive cock up with Jacob's butthole and started applying pressure. Slowly he coaxed the younger man's butthole open as he shoved his oversized meat into Jacob.

Jacob was experiencing a mixture of pain and pleasure. One second it would be more pain than he thought he could bear. Then the pain would fade into pure pleasure. Jacob was in heaven. As far as Jacob could tell Chis was about half way in. Chris started to slowly draw his cock out then he pressed it in a little bit further. Chris did this repeatedly until he gained full entry into Jacob's ass.

Chris could feel the beast within him straining to come out. He tried to warn his young friend. It was too late the change had already started. Chris lost his ability to speak. The hair on Chris's body grew longer and thicker. He continued to pump Jacob's ass. Chris's legs and arms began to change shape.

His cock grew and changed shape. Jacob wasn't aware of the transfomation yet. Chris was fucking Jacob's ass more rapidly as he transformed into something half man and half wolf. Even the shape of his head changed into more wolf than human. They continued to fuck hard. Jacob was pushing back as hard as he could. He enjoyed the sensation of Chris's cock which was now gliding in and out of Jacob's ass with ease. Jacob was about to come. Chris was about to come.

Then Jacob felt something huge get shoved into his butthole. He felt his butthole close around the large bulbous object. He started shooting his load. He came harder than ever before in his life. He almost passed out from the intensity of his orgasm. Then he heard a very loud howl right in his ear. He realized that Chris had changed into a were wolf. He tried to get away. But he couldn't. He was being held by his butthole? What the hell? He thought. He turned to look at his friend.

There where Chris should be was this half human half wolf creature just panting like a dog. He wasn't trying to hurt Jacob at all. He was just stuck to him. Chris licked Jacob's face and went back to panting. Jacob tried to pull off of Chris's meat again. Chris bit Jacob's shoulder. Not a hard bite, just a bite that told Jacob to be still.

Shawna arrived at Chris's ranch and got out to get the gate. She drove through the gate and never stopped to close it. She drove around in the dark hitting mesquites and running over prickly pears. She drove aimlessly for an hour then she saw the campfire. She headed straight for it. The ground in front of her suddenly fell away. The truck plunged into the creek. When the truck hit the water, Shawna's head hit the steering wheel knocking her unconscious. The truck was sliding further into the water and sinking.

At camp Jacob could hear the truck and see headlights occasionally. He and Chris were still stuck together. Then he heard the big splash. He immediately thought of Shawna. He was in a panic to get loose from Chris he began to struggle to get free.

Shawna came to and realized she had driven into the creek. She crawled out of the truck and headed for the campfire. Jacob tried to pull off of Chris's cock again. Chris bit Jacob harder this time. Jacob cried out in pain. Shawna had reached the camp and the rifle. She didn't understand what she was seeing and tried to shoot the monster that was hurting her brother. She couldn't get the gun to shoot. Shawna didn't know anything about guns. She didn't know about the safety. She started hitting the creature on her brother.

Jacob yelled, "Shawna no!", as he tried to pull away. Chris was mostly animal at this point. He bit Jacob hard enough to draw blood. Then when Shawna hit Chris with the gun, Chris turned and bit her neck. Jacob finally pulled free. Chris bounded off into the darkness with his tail between his legs. Shawna grabbed her throat as blood poured out of her.

Jacob grabbed Shawna as she began to sink to the ground. She looked at Jacob and smiled through the pain. She said, "You see baby brother, I told you, I would die for you. You're the only thing I ever truly loved." Then she went totally limp, her dead eyes staring at nothing.

Jacob began to wail, tears pouring from his eyes. He felt crushed by the weight of his grief. He heard a howl in the night.

12