Shay's Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So in lieu of being able to show him the evidence, I would describe to my husband how I used to be a good little porn star for my boyfriend. It began very organically. Paul had just finished savaging me one evening and we were enjoying the afterglow. I was happily drifting off to sleep when suddenly the top sheet was snatched away. Using his authoritative voice Paul said, "I need to try out my new toy."

"You just had me."

"Not you -- this."

I looked up to find him pointing a fancy new digital camera at me. When he pressed the button I heard nothing and Paul grinned. "Only joking, I haven't put in the batteries yet."

He seemed surprised at my lack of reaction, so I pushed the sheet away and turned to face him, completely naked. "So go get some batteries."

Paul raised his eyebrows and began digging through the drawer in his end table. Soon there was a glow from the indicator on the camera and I felt a surge of arousal when I looked into the lens. When I first told this story to Eric he liked that I had actually volunteered to pose for photos, thinking I was just trying to please my boyfriend. But I loved it too. It felt so against the rules to casually expose myself. So against what I was supposed to do as a "good girl". The camera made an electronic click and it went straight to my crotch, making me instantly wet. That's all it took.

Paul shot a series of photos. Without being told, I began assuming different poses and positions. For once, he forgot about being dominant and followed my lead. I was quickly getting drunk on the exhibitionism. I knelt on the bed with my back straight so my breasts would stand up firm and proud. I did the same in profile so the camera could see how far my nipples poked out. My heart thumped as I got to the good stuff -- spreading my legs and even using my fingers to open my pussy. I even did that on my hands and knees, reaching under with one hand to show everything I had. It was the only time I can recall seeing Paul visibly shocked.

On my back again, I was so aroused I began touching myself and I didn't even ask permission. As I dipped a finger inside my wetness Paul was fiddling with the camera. "You know I'm recording this, right? It can do video too."

That hung in the air for an endless moment until I simply smiled and said, "Good."

With that I began masturbating in earnest, never forgetting the camera was seeing everything. It's at this point in the story that Eric is often near the finish line, and I try to time the ending with his orgasm. I began plunging two fingers into my pussy. I was so wet I made squishing sounds, which might normally have been mortifying, but instead spurred me on harder when I thought of it being captured on video. Before I knew it I was about to go over the edge. I breathlessly asked Paul, "Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes, do it!"

It took mere seconds from receiving his blessing for me to orgasm with a force I could normally attain only from a prolonged trip to sub-space with Paul doing his sadistic worst. Remaining acutely aware of the little red light on the camera I heaved through my release, every nerve ending crackling with arousal from such extreme exposure. It took a long moment for me to calm down and refocus. When I saw Paul regarding me with surprised awe I looked soulfully into the lens and licked my fingers clean.

Soon Paul was fucking me again, behind me as I crouched on knees and elbows. With one hand he held me still while holding the camera with the other. "I'm recording this," he said through gritted teeth. "So I can see you getting fucked like a slut!" That broke something in me even more powerful than before. I moaned loudly with the realization that I was being my most dirty self for my boyfriend and his camera. Paul noticed. "You like that?" he demanded.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Should I stop recording it?" It was more of a taunt than a question.

"No!" There was not a moment of hesitation, the camera was such a huge turn. Paul eventually emptied himself inside me and was again shocked when I scooped up and ate my own creampie for the camera. I was happy to do it.

But I didn't watch that video. I rarely viewed them, which surprised my husband. For me, it was the experience of making them and knowing Paul could watch at his pleasure. I encouraged it. When we did something new in bed I would often tell him, "Get the camera." I wanted -- LOVED -- being dirty on video. Paul wanted to take me doggy and then put his cock in my mouth for cleaning? Set up the camera. He wanted me on my knees, smiling up at him while I sucked cock? I would gaze happily into the lens and nod my head when asked if I was enjoying myself. I even agreed to take video of myself masturbating alone so he could watch it later. I made sure the lighting was good so he could see everything.

Eric was endlessly fascinated by my adventurous past, though I prefer the more honest term "slutty". But despite his interest Eric never asked to repeat of the activities I described. And while I treasured my experiences, they were in the past and behind me. Mostly.

As I whispered into Eric's ear and thrilled to his reactions, I found myself more and more excited by some of my own past proclivities. While I had no desire to be passed around amongst my partner's friends again (though god knows that's another prized experience I'm glad I didn't pass up), I found I missed the exhibitionism. I missed being the private porn star.

So it turns out you can still buy digital cameras that upload directly to a computer without going to the cloud. I ordered one and Eric found it under the tree at holiday time. He was momentarily puzzled, so I tossed off my robe and stood with a smile until he got the idea. In the impromptu photo shoot that followed I encouraged Eric to direct me into the poses he wanted. It felt wonderful to be exposed and obedient again. The camera came out frequently after that. I found my orgasms arrived faster and more powerfully knowing I was being recorded, just like in my younger days. I began thinking more and more about being exposed in new ways. A dinner with friends one evening gave me an idea.

We were out with a small group which included Eric's friend Jonathan. We had known him since before we were married, and I had sensed some interest on his part. Although he always made an effort be behave appropriately I noticed he couldn't resist a long look at me in my bathing suit during pool parties. Sitting next to me at the restaurant that night he made occasional glances toward my cleavage. He was discreet, but a girl can tell. I got to thinking that it might be interesting to really give Jonathan something to look at.

I led Eric into it gradually. That night during sex I was doing my usual dirty talk and the theme was power. Paul had had a lot of power over me. Eric thrust away excitedly on top of me while I described how Paul controlled my sex life. "It wasn't up to me. He would tell me to put out, and I'd spread my legs." Or, "He liked me to masturbate for him. Sometimes that was the only way I was allowed to cum. And I had to ask nicely."

Later that week Eric wanted to hear more and I linked these thoughts to the camera. I was on top, sneaking my fingers between us to touch my clit. "One day Paul made me use a toy... and he took video. He threatened to show it to his friends."

"Did he?" Eric asked breathlessly.

"I don't know, he never told me for sure. But it made me cum super hard thinking about it."

Eric looked up at me with his mouth agape. His cock felt hard as steel, so I slowed down a bit to guarantee I had his full attention when I sprung the trap. "You know, all those photos and videos of me... if you wanted to show any of them to a friend I couldn't stop you."

That earned a gasp and a startled look from my husband. Suddenly Eric flipped us both over so he was on top. "Is that what you want? Should I show your naked photos to my friends?" he demanded.

I groaned as he thrust hard into me. "It's not for me to say. I'm not in charge here."

"So it's up to me then?"

"Yes, sir. And I'll pose however you want me to."

He was incapable of speech for a few moments until we were both spent. A conversation followed in which I explained in more detail some of what I had done for Paul. Certain photos and videos that might have been intended for someone else's viewing. It made me feel unspeakably slutty and exposed. But when I got Eric to really open up and suggest something he would like me to do, it actually went a step beyond. I had to hand it to him. And I agreed immediately.

The next day, while Eric was out of the house, I went to my toy box and selected a dildo with a suction cup base. Soon I had it attached to the door jamb between our kitchen and living room, having first gotten on my hands and knees to judge the best height. Then I set up the camera at a quartering angle so it could see both the toy and my face. There was a skylight in the hall which provided lots of natural light. I took a couple of deep breaths, started the camera and stepped in front of the lens.

As per Eric's instructions I was wearing an above-the-knee skirt over a black body suit, plus thigh-high stockings. Minus the stockings, it was the sort of thing I might go wear to go dancing. But today I would debase myself on camera for my husband... and whomever he chose to show. Being ordered to do this was humiliating, dirty and exciting and all of those factors would likely result in an orgasm that would send me through the roof. I was already turned on as I demonstrated what I was wearing for the camera. Then I flipped up the skirt and showed how the body suit could be snapped open at the gusset. I had shaved bare for this and made sure that was clear to any future viewers as well.

I briefly sucked on the toy, looking over my glasses into the lens. Then I turned around, crouched and backed up so the tip spread my pussy open. Never breaking eye contact, I pushed back and began fucking myself silly. The whole thing had me so aroused I went from zero to sixty in a heartbeat, thrusting onto the toy hard and fast. I had to force myself vary the pace to prolong the video and my impending orgasm. After a few cycles of slowing down and speeding up I was too far gone. The little light on the camera was a constant reminder that the slutty show I was putting on would be saved for posterity, and I would be handing it over to Eric to do as he pleased. I was humiliating myself for him, and who knows might see it.

Those thoughts and sensations soon had me contorting through an enormous orgasm, accompanied by shrieks and moans. I put on the best show I could, then made a point of sucking the toy clean before saying goodbye and stopping the camera.

Our next dinner with Jonathan might be quite interesting.

I love my marriage!

12