She

Story Info
Date night between a man and she.
774 words
4.17
9.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in a chair in front of me, nude. She was inbetween his legs as always, big and mighty. She was a beautiful phallus, a work of art. Normal men call their cock "he." My man did too until he met me. I made sure to only refer to his cock as "she." In time, he'd start telling me "she needs relief" or "she needs to be kissed." No longer was his cock his masculine pride, but what made him feminine even if he didn't look it.

She was a pretty big girl. Ten inches long and six thick. Before she met me, he treated her like the source of his manhood. Now, she was a feminine as any girl. He kept her hairless and clean and pretty and made sure never to touch her without permission. My permission, of course. He also put her in panties.

Tonight was a big night for her. Tonight was date night. Tonight she'd be kissed and massaged. She might even cum. I started our date night with a kiss on the head. She quivered and he moaned. This will be fun.

I then swallowed her into my nice, tight, wet pussy of a mouth. It was the closest she ever got to a real pussy besides my mancunt and the fleshlight I had tucked between my knees that I'd be using on her later. I started applying a deep suction and felt her ooze precum. I then let her pop out of my mouth and began jerking her off.

She was a wild one and could cum at any minute which is why I always kept two fingers under the taint. I could always stop it before it happens. In the meantime, my two fingers worked his own tight pussy (he used to hate calling it that but accepted it just like he did calling his cock "she").

The best sound in the world is hearing the squishing she makes when you jerk her when she's wet. I felt some pulsing but stopped it before she had an accident. I continued pumping and pumping before asking a single question.

"Does she want some pussy?"

He moaned a "yes" and I pulled out the fleshlight, shoving her into the tight and lubed artificial pussy. He'd been pussy-free for years and this well-used fleshlight was the closest equivalent he had until he met me. Now, it was a regular way for her to get exercise.

She wanted to breed that fleshlight. Aw, poor thing. Unlike other cocks, she never got to breed. Two fingers made sure tonight wasn't the night and she went back to fucking that pathetic, plastic pussy. He might be hung but he still needs this gooner toy.

I started using one hand to jerk her and another to pump that fleshlight. He moaned in erotic agony, wanting release. "What do you want?" I asked, teasing. "You want me to jerk your fucking cock until she explodes?"

"Yes, please. She needs release."

"Sure, but on one comdition. What kind of man calls his cock a 'she?'"

"A man who knows his place."

"What was that?"

"A man who knows his place. A bitch of a man whose cock is made to serve like a fucking bitch. That's why she's a she. She may be huge, but that's just proof that she's made to service."

"And how does that fleshlight feel?"

"Fucking amazing. Puts me in my place. I don't deserve bitch pussy. I deserve plastic pussy. I deserve your mancunt."

"You want to seed this mancunt?"

"I do. I want to stretch out your pussy. I want to fill you up."

"Remember our deal?"

"I do. I'll gladly get bred."

Our deal was that he could breed me as often and as much as he wanted but he'd have to be bred himself. He wasn't much of a bottom but he was so hungry for this pussy that he'd be more than willing to take the big cock of a friend of ours. It'd happened once so far and it was so hot seeing that cock flop in the air as he got bred. I was looking forward to that sight again.

I got on my hands and knees and let that desperate man fuck that pussy. He came within seconds and went to take a shower after. I texted our friend what happened and we set up a "date night" for next Saturday. I then sat in my man's chair and flicked on the TV. The bright lights filled the room and bathed me in a myriad of various colors and sights and sounds.