All Comments on 'She Asked for It...'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jrgg43jrgg43almost 2 years ago

The point of view and the tone are incredibly well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely mind blowing! A truly exceptional piece of writing, honestly I’m not sure if I can find the words to describe just how stunning this is. It’s an incredibly powerful story.

Even though it’s fantasy it just makes me want to help her get away from that abusive piece of shit grooming her, manipulating her. I thoroughly love BDSM but for me it has to be within the bounds (pun unintended) of a loving caring relationship. Which is what she wants. What you’ve written is an absolutely monstrous horror story. It’s honestly hard to tell if she actually enjoys BDSM. For me The Story of O was exactly the same, creating fuck doll drones.

Bloody awesome if that’s what the submissive wants but she very clearly doesn’t, or at least that’s how it reads to me. For her choosing Roissy over the “friend” was the lesser evil. Her fear blinded her naivety.

Tess (uk)

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, your responses to my stories, as always, are very welcome, and also powerful and unsettling.

For these stories to have the impact on you that calls forth such thoughtful and passionate comments, is an incredible compliment, which requires a response.

Although, clearly, the act of publishing a story comes from a desire to have an effect upon the minds of other people - to have readers who pay attention - these are only fantasies, in the very constrained genre of 'stroke' stories; not literature, let alone attempts to make some case, promote a worldview, or change anyone's behaviour.

Their only purpose is to help people with certain very specific wrinkles and folds in their brains, get off, without anyone getting hurt (and, perhaps, to have me feel that my own folds and wrinkles are not, perhaps, so very rare and shameful).

That said, there is still a responsibility. The Story of O, when I found it, did change me. It offered an intensity of experience which - although solely imaginary, was hard to match, and which scratched an itch I had hardly known I had, and that made me, just a little, into a different person.

So even stroke stories can matter, in some cases.

Thus I am concerned to have such intense responses, which want these stories to be something I know they will not be - because I can't write them that way.

I agree with your analysis - the dominants in my stories are abusers, damaged people, knowingly damaging others, exploiting vulnerabilities. Occasionally - increasingly - I have them actually acknowledge this, out loud, to their victims.

But I'm not interested in these abusers. The world is full of them - our culture is founded on abuse of all kinds.

What I am interested in, is the victim - why she - knowing just what is being done to her (and again, increasingly, I have this front and centre in the stories - that the situation is clear - that there is only a mild amount of deception, that there is no blackmail or force involved) - why she would go along with abuse.

What she might find in it to draw her on, towards a conclusion which can only be diminishing - allowing herself - enabling her abuser - to take her along the path to becoming, as you put it - a fuck-puppet - collaborating in her own degradation, while knowing that degradation, itself, is not what she wants.

Exploring that contradiction requires me to have the situation as emotionally believable as possible. It is this requirement which has demanded the attention to psychological exploration, from which it seems the qualities that attract certain readers develop.

I hope this helps.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 1 year ago

Frustratingly experimental. I love the idea, infact I've experimented with 'stream of consciousness' type writing myself, but like this piece it always ends up feeling like an unfocused mish mash of ideas. A series of repeated beats as she goes back and forth on the same topic, and I get that that sense of uncertainty is intentional but it gets tedious fast. Regardless i love the fact that this exists, i love how much you put into this. Its messy, but still beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES