She Asked To Be My Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...fuck," Donna said in a whisper as her tits banged back and forth as her ass was pounded.

"God, I love your tight fucking ass!" I growled. "Do you like my cock in your ass fucktoy?

"Uhh...mmm" Donna kept groaning. "Yes," she said in a whisper.

"Louder! Say it Donna! Tell me you love my cock in your ass. Say it bitch!"

"Uh...I love...uh...ah...ow...". I slapped her ass hard. "Ow!"

"Tell me that you love me fucking your ass! Tell me!"

"Fuck my ass baby. FUCK MY ASS! I love your cock in my ass..." Donna's voice trailed off into a whimper. I could tell from her face that this hurt, but she was powering through it.

"This is your life now, fucktoy. Any time I want I'm going to bend you over and fuck you in the ass. Hard. Is! That! What! You! Want! Bitch?" Each word was punctuated by my cock going deep in her virgin ass. "Now is the time to quit, fucktoy. Do you want to quit?"

"No..." Donna whispered. "I don't...ow!...want to...ah fuck...quit. I'm your fucktoy."

"Good...umph" I slammed hard into Donna's fucked rectum. "No rules...you're mine to use, right?"

"...sigh...yes...yes please..." I pulled my cock out of her ass and looked at her stretched, gaping asshole. I just had to... "AhhhAhhhhAhhh! What the...your tongue...fuck...yeah...do it baby." Donna relaxed a bit while I tongue fucked her reamed back hole. I massaged her clit with a couple of fingers... "Oh God...Oh fuck yeah...fuck yeah...make me cum...make me CUMMMM!" Donna squirted hard in my hand, spattering her juices all over the carpet and chairs. "Cum now baby...cum in my ass...own this ass..." I got a kick out of how quickly Donna picked up smack talk from the porn videos.

I stood up, positioning my cock at her anus, a big handful of hair in the other. "You want my cum, Donna?"

"Yes...please." I knew I was about to cum deep in her ass, but suddenly I had another idea. I pulled Donna off the table by her hair and onto her knees.

"On your knees. Open!" I placed the tip of my ass-coated cock on Donna's lips.

"Ewww! Nuh-uh, that's been in---Gah!" I stopped her protest by thrusting my dick into the back of her throat. Donna glared at me as I held her head on my dick by her hair. Her glare quickly turned to a look of alarm as a thick stream of semen jetted into her mouth. She coughed and gagged, spewing cum everywhere. I still held her head on my cock, despite her protests and efforts to get me out of her mouth.

"Swallow it!" I commanded as my balls pulsed thick gobs of cum into her mouth.

"...gulp..." Donna swallowed a big mouthful, grabbing my balls and milking more cum out of me. "...slurp...gulp...cough..." Donna struggled to swallow one of the biggest loads I ever produced. Saliva and cum dripped from her mouth. My softening cock slid out of her mouth. "...gulp..."

"Good girl" I scraped some cum from her chin and deposited it in her mouth. I helped her to her feet. I led her over to the Dean's big leather chair and sat down, placing Donna on my lap. She slapped me hard across the face.

"Asshole!" She slapped me again. "Fucking asshole!" I grabbed her wrist, stopping the assault. "Your cock had...fuck you asshole...and you stuck in in my mouth! Asshole!"

"You know the rule..."

"I know the fucking rule, asshole! Every part of my brain is telling me that you are a freak and a pervert and I should kick your ass!" I said nothing. Donna took a couple of deep breaths. "But every other part of my body is telling me, 'Do that again!' Asshole."

"So, Donna, which is it?" She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Again. I want you to do that again..."