She Asked To Be My Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Edie, let me call you back, okay? Something has just come up in the office that I have to handle right away. No that's okay. It's hard," she said while winking at me, "but nothing I haven't handled before. Okay, bye!" She hung up the phone and returned to enveloping my hard cock between her velvet soft tits. "You're so bad! Let me suck you before someone comes in." I didn't stop what I was doing.

"Nope, I am going to cum between your tits."

"No, that will make a sticky mess and I have to work the rest of the day and go home!"

"Remember the rule--where I want, when I want, fucktoy. Besides, it's too late." I pushed my cock up against her sternum just as it began to spew a rush of hot jizz between her breasts. "Yeah squeeze me baby! God I love fucking these tits!" The pressure of my orgasm and the confined space caused cum to spray everywhere--down her front, upwards onto her neck and chest and outward onto both me and her silk blouse.

"Oh what a hot mess--literally. I don't have another blouse to change into. Everyone will see."

"Clean up and spill some water on yourself. Who would expect tightly wrapped Donna to be such a fucktoy?"

"This is bad, but it was also amazingly hot. I'll start keeping spare clothes here if you get addicted to tit fucking. Now get out of here."

"There is some cum on the head of my cock. Lick it off please." I put my dick against her pursed lips. She didn't open her mouth. I rubbed my cock across her lips. "Where I want and I want in your mouth now." She gripped my shaft and slowly licked the cum from the head. It was so slow and sensual my spent member managed to spurt a bit of jizz into Donna's lovely mouth. As she swallowed, Donna began stuffing my cock back into my pants.

"Put this thing away before you get me fired." Then with a grin, "Next week is fall break. I always catch up on work during the break and I am usually the only one in the building. If you're not doing anything else..."

...

I was home catching up on grading the following Tuesday, when my phone buzzed with an incoming text. "I'm working in the Dean's conference room. Can you come help me with a sticky problem?" Of course, I stopped what I was doing, got on real clothes and headed out the door. Before I left, I grabbed some things I had used with a student sometime ago. You never know.

The admin building was empty when I arrived. Lights were on in the windows of the Dean's office, but the blinds were drawn. When I got to the door, it was locked. I knocked quietly and Donna answered.

"Sorry, had to keep the door locked. Never know what kind of weirdos can get in the building." I closed the door behind me and relocked the door. Donna reached up and kissed me while grabbing my hard cock through my pants. "Mmmm...you brought my favorite toy. Fully loaded I see." She kissed me again and I pulled her close, grabbing her ass cheeks through the thin fabric of her dress. I could taste that she had been drinking some bourbon before my arrival. She took me by the hand and led me into the Dean's office, locking the door behind us. The Dean had a large office, large imposing wooden desk at one end, with a couple of overstuffed chairs opposite. At the other end was a large, rectangular walnut conference table with eight chairs around it. Some papers were on the conference table, and a bottle of bourbon. "Would you like a shot?" she asked, already pouring. In addition to little sex, Donna's cult forbade drinking. So she was leaving that behind in every way.

"Let's play a game. For every shot I drink, I get to remove a piece of your clothing. You get to do the same. You in?" Donna downed the shot she had poured.

"Me first," she said as she dropped to her knees and undid my belt and pants. As she pulled my pants off of my hips me rigid member bounced in her face. "Whoa, no undies Professor? This game will be quick," she said as I stepped out of my pants. Donna looked up at me as she playfully licked the head of my cock. "But you will still win."

"Huh?" I was confused as I poured a shot while Donna licked my balls. "My turn," I said as I downed the shot. I helped Donna to her feet and pulled her close. As we kissed I lowered the zipper on her dress and slipped it off her shoulders. It fell to floor, revealing Donna's naked body beneath.

"Told you you would win," she whispered in my ear. "Now make me your fucktoy Professor." She looked and smelled amazing. Firm breasts, tight abs and well-toned legs. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and her strappy heels, her only attire remaining, pushed her ass up invitingly. All I could think of is that I wanted to go slow and explore and enjoy each of Donna's tight holes. It was also time to train her to obey like the perfect fucktoy. I held my cock and gently rubbed the throbbing head against her clit.

"Oh damn, yeah..." Donna whispered as she tugged on my balls, digging her nails into the skin as she pulled. She looked in my eyes. "Are you finally going to fuck me with this thing today?" I nodded silently. Donna had no idea where I was planning on putting my cock. I guided her to the heavy wooden conference table.

"Up on the table. On your knees and elbows. Ass facing me." Donna quickly complied. "Spread your knees apart. Perfect." Donna's wet pussy and taint were now at my disposal. Only one thing was missing. "Reach back and spread your ass for me." Donna hesitated for a minute and I slapped her ass hard. "Spread your ass! I own these holes fucktoy!"

"What are you going to do?" Donna said hesitantly as she spread her ass cheeks wide for me. She had a lovely asshole.

"Anything I want. Unless you don't want to be my fucktoy anymore. It's okay if you don't want to, but now is the time to say so."

"No, you're right, I want this. My body is here for your pleasure." She spread her ass a bit wider. "How did you turn me into a complete slut so fast?" she asked with a grin.

"I showed you what your body could do. You did the rest." I put my face into her pussy and snaked my tongue inside her.

"Oh fuccckkk..." Donna moaned as my wet tongue touched her spot. She pushed back onto my face, grinding harder on my tongue. My chin was rubbing against her clit and my face was covered with her juices. "Mmmmmm...you're gonna make me cum baby...cum...so....HARD!!!" Donna came on my face, squirming and grinding, reaching back and grabbing my hair, holding my face in her wet pussy. I was digging my fingers into her thighs, forcing my tongue deeper into her hot cunt. Donna released my hair as the trembling in her body subsided.

"God," she said, resting the side of her head on the table. "I can't believe I almost was going to live my entire life without feeling like this." I stood up straight, stroking my cock.

"I need that pussy on my dick," I said, smearing some precum on the head. On your back." She was near the edge of the table so I held her legs as she rolled over. Once she was on her back I pushed her legs up straight and positioned my throbbing cock at the edge of her pussy lips.

"MMMM...nice what are you going to...OHHHHHH!" With on hard thrust I slammed my cock into Donna's neglected pussy. Her warm wet pussy felt amazing as I stretched it with my thick cock. Her big tits smacked her chin as they bounced back and forth.

"Yeah, baby...give me that pussy. You like my dick stretching your little pussy?"

"Oh God yes," Donna whispered as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Fuck me...just fuck me...I've wanted that cock inside me since that night in New York, I..." Donna's voice trailed off as I began slamming her pussy hard.

"Fuck...Yeah baby...so fucking tight...squeeze my dick Donna...squeeze me with your pussy." Donna's pretty tits bounced back and forth as my cock slammed against her cervix. "Cum on my cock Donna...let me feel you cum on my cock, baby."

"Ohhh! Keep fucking me like that! Hard...fuck me hard." Donna arched her back a bit on the table so the edge of my helmeted cock head would slide against her g-spot. A couple of strokes is all it took. "mmmmMMMMM!!! Ah! Ah! AH! FUUCCKKK!" I held my cock deep inside Donna, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock as her body shook with a powerful orgasm. I held still as I wasn't ready to cum yet. Donna's trembling subsided and she cupped a breast in her hand. "Suck my nipple while you fuck me." Luckily I am tall enough that I could put my mouth on Donna's tit while sliding my dick slowly in and out of her sweet pussy. I took her nipple in my mouth and bit softly and pulled. "Mmmmm..." Donna almost made a meowing sound as I stretched her nipple. She reached between her legs and began playing with her clit.

"That's it baby," I said, pausing from sucking her now-erect nipple. "Cum again for me. Tell me you're my fucktoy."

"I'm...Your...Fucktoy". Donna grunted out each time the head of my cock bottomed out in her pussy.

"Is this my pussy, bitch?"

"Uh-huh," she muttered.

"Say it!"

"It's your pussy...yours baby."

"I own all your holes, right you little slut?"

"All my holes are yours, Daddy." Now fuck me harder.!" I stood up straight, grabbed her airborne ankles and began pounding her pussy harder than before. Her ass slid a little across the conference table with each hard thrust. I had to pull her back onto my cock. "Mmmm yeah tear up this slut pussy baby! Oh. MY Fucking. God!!" Donna's body exploded again, squeezing my dick with each spasm of her body. We were both sweating a bit, so I withdrew my cock and slapped it against her pussy. She reached between her legs and pulled on my cock. "Oh yeah...still hard...give me more Daddy. Give me more of Daddy's cock." I wasn't sure where this Daddy thing came from but it was kind of hot.

"Bend over the table. Grab the other side." I helped Donna get her feet on the floor as she obediently grabbed the far edge of the table. She was still wearing those heels which made her ass stick out just perfectly. I spread her ass with my thumbs. I could feel her tense up a bit. "You have a beautiful asshole." I rubbed the head of my dick against her anal opening, watching it pucker just a bit as I touched it.

"Are...are you going to fuck me in the ass?" Donna's voice trembled a bit.

"Yes I am. But first I am going to play with it."

I watched her face as I took my wet finger and drew gentle circles around her tight anus. Donna's eyes shot open.

"What are you doing?" she demanded in a somewhat harsh voice.

"I'm playing with your asshole. I get to do what I want with your body, remember?" I pushed gently against her anal opening, entering her rear hole with the barest tip of my finger. Her face startled, her hips jumped a bit at the violation, but she didn't resist.

"But my asshole...that's just wrong...I don't know...I don't know if I can."

"You don't have a choice fucktoy. Does it hurt, does it feel bad?" I slid into her asshole, just up to the first knuckle. "I don't feel you resisting. It feels good, doesn't it?" I rubbed her clit with my thumb just to remind her how good her body could feel.

"I don't know...I'm still...processing." She closed her eyes again and relaxed a bit as I licked her clit and fingered her asshole. "I want your cock."

I withdrew from her holes and stood, stroking my stiff shaft. I slapped her ass cheeks with my cock, then slapped her ass with my hand.

"Ow!....mmm...yeah." Donna was trying to decide if she liked this or not. I rubbed my cock in her ass crack.

"Now reach back with both hands and spread your ass for me."

"What are you going to do? I don't know if..."

"Do it!" I said sharply, smacking her ass hard, leaving a red outline of my hand on her pale skin. "It doesn't matter what I'm going to do, your body is mine to do what I want." I smacked her ass again.

"Ow!" Donna looked back, somewhat alarmed look on her face.

"Spread. Your. Ass." I said slowly. "Now." Donna's hands trembled a bit as she slid her hands along her buttocks and slowly spread her ass as commanded. She really did have a cute asshole.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Shush, you'll see." I said, kneeling and coming face to face with her glistening wet pussy and pretty puckered asshole. I slid two fingers into her warm pussy and gently massaged her G-spot.

"Damn that feels good," Donna sighed. I spread her ass a bit farther and dragged my tongue across her taint and along the length of her crack. She drew a sharp breath but said nothing. I licked my way back down her crack, stopping to rim and flick my tongue around her asshole. Her sphincter tightened at the unexpected touch, and Donna giggled.

"That tickles!" I continued to rim and lick and probe with my tongue while rubbing one out on her G-spot. "Mmmmm...yeah...ohhh...ohhh...Ohhh...OHHH! Fuck! Yeah!" Donna soaked my fingers with her juices as he pussy contracted as she came with a full body orgasm, one that raised goose pimples on her ass cheeks. I lifted my face from her ass, still massaging her spot.

"You good?"

"Very." Donna said dreamily. I repositioned my wet fingers so my middle finger continued playing with her spot and her clit, while I placed my index finger against her tight anal opening and pushed gently. "Ohhh..." Donna squeaked softly, but she didn't object. Her asshole was tight, I was sure she had never put anything up this virgin asshole. But constant pressure caused her sphincter to begin to stretch and I slid my finger up her ass, maybe an inch. "Oh...oof," Donna grunted a bit as her asshole was violated for the first time.

"Relax, baby. Let it happen. Push back on my finger. Take my finger up your ass baby." Donna pushed back gently as I watched two more inches of my finger disappear into her cute asshole.

"Unh..." Donna exhaled sharply.

"Rock back and forth on my finger. It will help it relax." Donna opened her eyes for a second.

"I can't believe you have your finger up my ass," she whispered softly. "So dirty."

"That's why we like it. We like it dirty."

Donna grunted again as almost my entire index finger was deep inside her rectum. "You know what else I can't believe?" she said, still in a whisper.

"What baby?"

"I kind of like it...your fingers in both holes...I feel so slutty and dirty letting you play with my ass...I like feeling trashy."

"Good. I'm going to put two fingers up your ass now."

"Wait, I don't know if...whoa!" I pushed two fingers into her asshole, up to the second knuckle.

"Just relax, it will stretch in a minute." I worked my fingers back and forth in her ass. I could feel her sphincter relaxing, getting ready for my next surprise. "Spread your ass wider for me babe. Donna obeyed again. I slowly slid my fingers out of her asshole and pushed my tongue up her ass before she tightened up again. I managed to get an inch or inch and a half of my tongue up her ass. It was amazing.

"Jesus! What are you...fuck...geez...nasty...". I grabbed her ass and held her close so she couldn't squirm away. But soon I could feel Donna pushing back with her hips, pushing her asshole onto my tongue. She reached behind her and grabbed my hair, pushing my face into her ass. "Deeper...fuck yeah...fucking nasty...go all the way in." I could tell she had started rubbing her pussy with her other hand while she held my face in her ass. Holding my head, I felt Donna push hard with her hips until her ass relaxed enough to let me in. Donna pushed her ass onto my tongue until my lips were against the soft skin surrounding her asshole. "You are a total freak!" I slid out of her asshole for a second.

"And you are letting me do it. Slut. Do. You want me to stop?"

"Stick out your fucking tongue." Donna slid her asshole back onto my tongue. Donna started fucking my tongue with her stretched asshole. As her hips bucked, my fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy, sliding across her G-spot. "Ahhhh...ahhhh..." Donna moaned softly. "Make me cum baby, I want to cum with your tongue in my ass." I started slithering my tongue along her anal canal, wiggling inside her ass while I fingered her pussy. I could feel her fingers on her clit. Every pleasure center in her body was being stimulated. She wasn't going to last long. "Ohhhh fuck FUCK! I'm gonna cum, cum, yeah do it, FUCK FUUUCKK! AH!AH! YES! I could feel her sphincter tighten around my tongue, trying to push it out. She stopped fingering her clit and held my hand in her pussy with one hand and pinned my face in her ass with the other. "Yeah, eat it...eat it baby, oh fuck...I'm gonna cum AGAIN!!" This time her convulsing anal ring ejected my tongue from her ass. I wrapped an arm around her hips as her legs buckled a bit from the intense feeling.

"You okay?" I stood, spread Donna's ass and started fucking her ass crack slowly. Her head was down on the table. Sweat glued some strands of hair to her forehead.

"I'm fine. I guess."

"What do you mean?" I retrieved the tube of lube from my pants pocket. A tube a student left in my office but that is another story. I squirted a stream into Donna's crack and then rubbed my cock in it.

"What do you mean, what do I mean? You just stuck your tongue up my ass, the nastiest, dirtiest thing ever, I should never let you do that, you're a fucking freak, then you make me cum so hard I could hardly stand. I shouldn't like that. I should hate it. It's wrong."

"But you loved it."

"YES I fucking loved it! Jesus, if my family could see me now, naked sex slave to a freaking weirdo. They'd never speak to me again." I continued to idly fuck Donna's ass crack.

"We're not even done yet. Unless you want to stop. Haven't you spent enough of your life trying to make your family happy? And where has it brought you. Here. But if you want to stop." I pushed the head of my dick gently against her asshole.

"You're going to fuck me in the ass now?"

"That's the plan." I pushed a little harder. Her relaxed asshole started to spread just the tiniest bit. Donna's head fell to the hard table top. She sighed loudly. "But we can stop here. I can just cum on your ass." Donna rested her head on the table and reached back and spread her ass wide.

"Fucking freak. No I don't want to stop, but I should. But I have daydreamed about your dick in my ass ever since that first porn you showed me. How do you get me to do this nasty ass shit?" I didn't respond, I just started pushing my dick against her anal opening. It started to spread pretty easily. "Uffff...damn...that's thick...baby...I don't think I can...OH OH OH!!" I pushed and slid the head of my cock all the way in, stretching her tight little ass. "Ufff...acckk...shit...ow..."

"The head is all the way in Donna. No more stretching. Mmmmm...your ass is so tight...love it."

"Umph...geez...yeah it's tight...you're the only dick that's fucked my ass..." Donna grunted the grunts that women make the first time their ass is violated. "Uhhh...damn...I tried practicing with a banana, but your cock is a lot thicker."

"Fuck baby...and no banana is going to pound your asshole like I'm going to...". I started sliding my shaft in and out of Donna's stretched asshole, a few inches at a time. "Relax Donna, let me fuck your ass...tell me when I can fuck your ass..."

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh, give me a second...fuck...what are you doing to me?" Donna was kind of talking to herself. But I noticed her hips were starting to move a bit, taking me a bit deeper each time. I grabbed her hips and went deep. "Whhhaaaa? Geez! Geez! Fuck! That's...fuck..." I started slowly fucking her ass, pulling out, leaving the head in, then sliding into her asshole until I hit bottom. "Umph...shit...okay...okay." Donna was breathing deeply.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now Donna." I didn't wait for a response before starting to pound her hard. Donna's virgin ass felt amazing. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled hard as I slammed my dick harder into Donna's tight ass.