She Asked To Be My Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" I asked, looking up at Donna with her juices coating my face.

"NO! I'm not!" She grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. "Do it again. Whatever it was."

I parted her pussy lips with my thumbs. I could see her engorged clit throbbing with her pulse. Donna had one of the biggest clits I'd ever seen. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Holding it gently with my teeth, my tongue swirled around it, dragged across it, pulled it in and out of my mouth. Donna was delirious.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! OHHHHHH! Fucccckkkk!" She released me and I came up for air.

"You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she said, still trembling. "NO I'm not fine! What did you do and why has no one ever done that to me before? What woman wouldn't want to do that everyday, all day?"

"You've been denied for most of your life. Your clit is your new toy. And mine. The novelty will wear off." Donna was pretty spaced out. Endorphin high I guess. I wanted something from her before she came to. I stood up and grabbed her arm. "On your knees." Donna obeyed quickly, looking at my crotch expectantly. I opened my belt and waist band and slid out of my jeans. All that remained were my seriously tented underwear. "Pull my shorts down." Donna responded eagerly. My stiff cock bounced out at her. I grabbed it before she could.

"You want to suck my dick, Donna? She just nodded. I slapped the side of her face with my cock. "Say it! Say you want to suck my cock."

"I want to suck your cock."

"Please."

"Please. I want to suck your cock."

I stepped closer and slapped her face with my cock.

"You want to suck this dick?" I pushed my cock between her exposed breasts. Precum spattered across her breasts. She went to scrape it off with a finger. "No. Leave it. All day when you look down you'll see my cum and think of my dick.

"You're kind of bossy. I like that," Donna said with a smile. I slapped her cheeks with my cock.

"You've really never sucked cock before?" She shook her head. "Open. Stick out your tongue." She hesitated.

"You'll tell me if I'm doing something wrong?"

"Remember the two rules?" This was a line from one of the porn scenes we watched. "What do you do if I cum in your mouth?"

"Swallow!"

"What do you do if I cum on your face?"

"Smile!" I grabbed her hair and put my cock against her lips. Donna gulped a bit and took my cock into her virgin mouth. The first girl whose oral cherry I popped was 18. Donna was 42. Donna was by far the best first blow job of the two. She of course had the benefit of several hours of facials and blow job videos to learn from. And she was a star student.

"Mmmmm...slurp...guh...guh..." Donna was taking my cock and slamming it in the back of her throat. She slid her tongue the length of the shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth, one at a time, while stroking my saliva-slick cock. She licked my shaft again and paused. "How am I doing, Professor?"

"Beautifully. A+ Oooooohhhh..." Donna continue to stroke my cock and fondle my balls while she gazed up at me for approval.

"Maybe you could...you know...be more bossy? More demanding? Like that one the first night?" Donna had gone from "I never touched another dick" to "I like it rough" in record time. Never doubt the educational value of porn. I grabbed a handful of hair in one hand and laid the head of my cock on her lips.

"Open." Donna opened wide with a smile. I slid my cock along her warm tongue until it hit the back of her throat. Grabbing her hair with both hands, I started fucking her mouth hard. Her eyes widened when I rammed my cock into her throat and held it there. "Swallow it! Swallow my fucking cock!" I could feel her throat muscles working, but she had two inches to go to swallow it all. Her gag reflex kicked in and she began coughing and sputtering, ejecting my cock from her throat. Saliva dripped in gobs from her lower lip. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand and smiled.

"Do that again." I grabbed her hair again.

"Open. Wide." I slammed my cock into her mouth.

"Guh Guh Guh Slurp Guh Gulp" Donna grunted each time my cock bounced off the back of her throat.

"Take it Donna! Suck me like the little cock slut you are!" Then she took control, closing her mouth a little so the underside of my cock head rubbed against her tongue. That was more than I could take.

"Ahhh...fucck...I'm going to cum Donna..."

"Uh-huh" Donna grunted as she closed her lips around my shaft. "MMMmmmm!" The force of the first spurt of cum caught her by surprise, but she managed not to gag or lose any of my seed. So fine was her rookie blowjob it took her three swallows to gulp it all down. She thoroughly licked the head clean before releasing my rapidly deflating cock. Licking her lips, she said "Well, I think that went well, don't you?"

I laughed out loud. "Donna, you felt how much you made me cum. You were amazing. Best cock sucking student ever."

"I doubt that, but thanks," Donna remarked as she stepped back into her discarded panties. "Wait," she stopped me as I was stuffing my flaccid dick into my underwear. "Let me kiss your dick before I go." She bent down and took my cock in her hand and kissed the head. "Now you can put away my favorite new toy." She pecked me on the cheek and bounced from my office. I marveled at her transition from an emotionally abused child to a cock hungry sex goddess in a very short time.

Still, I thought Donna was in a very precarious place. She had discovered a new power in her sexuality but did not know quite how to wield it. She was bound to be heading for a big hurt, and I wanted to try to keep her from going too far, too fast.

We fell into a bit of a routine. We would congregate in my office occasionally for an hour of porn. Sometimes she had questions--Why would someone pierce her nipples like that? Sometimes she got very aroused--"Fucking up against the window looks hot." Sometimes she would stop by my office for a mouthful of cum. Sometimes when the Dean was away she would sit on his desk or in his big leather chair while I licked and fingered her pussy. But I hadn't fucked Donna yet, as much as I wanted to cum in each one of her holes. I didn't want to spook her by moving too fast on her journey from chaste church angel to cock slut.

One day we were watching a porn movie in my office. Our chairs were together. I had opened Donna's pants and was playing with her clit. She had pulled out my cock and was giving me a decent handjob for a novice. The movie was something like "Coed Fucktoy," and the starlet lived up to her billing. She got used by multiple men, professors, students, janitors and others. She liked it rough, like Donna, I observed. I couldn't help but notice Donna rubbed up against my finger more vigorously during certain scenes when our heroine was being fucked from behind or up against a window. I loved the scene where she was getting dp'ed by two hung football players in the locker room shower. So taken, I was about to cum in Donna's hand.

"Mmmmm...Donna...put my cock in your mouth...I'm going to cum...now!" I pulled Donna to her knees by her hair. I had just pushed her head onto my cock when my balls pulsed a warm sticky load into her mouth. I loved the sound of swallow after swallow as I repeatedly filled Donna's mouth with cum. After making sure my cock was squeaky clean by running her tongue along my shaft, Donna sat back in her chair.

"That was nice. I had just been thinking that I wanted a taste of jizz today. She paused for a moment, and then "I have a question: Am I weird for liking to eat cum as much as I do? I see these movies, but these are actresses. Do all women swallow cum?"

"Hmm...most I guess these days, but not all. My ex-wife didn't swallow. One of many disappointments. She would suck my cock but took me out of her mouth and made me cum all over myself. Other girls caught the load in their mouths but ran to spit it out in the sink. But most swallowed. It's just not for everyone."

"That's too bad. I am surprised by how much I think about sucking you and swallowing. You know sometimes I can't take it and I just knock on your door to blow you."

I laughed a bit. "I know. I love that. Don't torture yourself! Please come suck me off anytime you want." We both laughed. "Everybody has their own normal. I would bet that a larger fraction of women swallow cum than the fraction of men who will eat pussy."

"Really? That doesn't seem fair. Why not?"

"Don't like the taste as far as I've heard. Leaves more for the rest of us, as the saying goes. These same guys insist that their partners suck their dicks, they just won't reciprocate. But things change. I was eating ass long before it became the thing it is today."

"Wait. You eat ass? Stick your tongue in her ass?"

"Sure. You saw it in some of those scenes we watched."

"I thought that was just acting. People really do that? You do that?"

"Yes. Have been doing it a long time. Love it."

"Do the women like it?"

"Most. Some love it. Others won't do it. Others won't do it until they try it. Then they love it."

"Do girls do it?"

"Some do some don't. I don't know how many."

"To you? Has anyone eaten your ass?"

"Of course. Not all. But some. You would recognize the names of a couple." I said with a sly grin.

"I don't know how I feel about that," Donna said with a concerned look on her face. But I did notice her grinding against her finger a bit more firmly as we talked about ass.

"Don't worry about it then," I said as I got down on my knees in front of Donna's chair. "I know something we both like," I said as I tugged Donna's pants off and pulled off her panties. I noticed for the first time Donna was wearing a thong. It was drenched and smelled amazing. I watched Donna's eyes roll up in her head as I slid two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh hell yeah," she whispered as my fingers found her spot. "Yeah...yeah...fuck yeah." I leaned my face into her and rubbed my nose in her trimmed wet pussy hair. I snaked my tongue between her labia and swirled my tongue around her clit. "Umph! Shit! Yeah!" She held my head on her pussy so hard I could hardly breathe. My face was buried in her pussy and my lips were wrapped around her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and ran it across my lips and tongue.

"Mmmmmyeaah...Mmmmmmmyeeeaah...yyyeeaaahh...yeeeaaaahh...YYEEEEAAAAHH!" Donna's body twitched and convulsed as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. I kept licking her clit, each stroke sending more tingles to every part of her body. When she finally came back to her senses, my face was coated with her pussy juice and the cushion on the office chair was drenched. I stood up.

"Suck my cock." I sniffed her sexy thong.

"Hmm? What? You already came." I rubbed my cock in her cleavage.

"Suck my cock." I waved my cock in her face while I sucked the pussy juice from the panel of her thong. She took my cock in her mouth and worked it with her tongue. I was already semi hard from having Donna cum in my mouth. I grabbed her hair and fucked her face. "Suck...My...Cock...No...Fucking...Questions!"

"Shuurrrruupp....mmmmm....mmmmm...gulp..." Donna worked my cock with her mouth while pulling hard on my ball sack. It was amazing how quickly Donna had learned to give amazing head and had become a complete cock slut.

"Fuck yeah Donna. Suck more cum out of my fucking balls." I was still sucking the pussy juice out of her panties when I felt my cock about to pulse. I pulled my cock out of her mouth held her panties against my knob and shot a nice load of cum into the cotton panel of her thong.

I was stroking the last bits of cum out of my dick when Donna asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm cumming in your panties. And you're going to put them on and wear them the rest of the day." Donna looked at me quizzically. "Today you are going to think of nothing but my cock. My jizz will be in your pussy to remind you."

"I think of your cock all the time anyway."

"But today when no one is around, you can slide your fingers into your panties and taste my cum." Donna's face brightened at the thought. She took the cum soaked panties from me and began to step into them.

"Have you ever had a fucktoy?" Donna asked casually.

"I've had some imaginative and enthusiastic partners, but I don't know the definition."

"A fucktoy. Like that movie we were watching. A woman you get to use any way you want. I want to be your fucktoy."

"Whoa. Careful what you wish for. I could be rough on a fucktoy."

"Good. That's what I want."

"If you are my fucktoy, I put my dick where I want, when I want and you have to take it. If I decide to share you with another man or woman, they're going to do whatever they want too. You have no say in the matter."

"Wait. You would share me? You know people to share me with?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Not the point. You're my fucktoy. If I want to watch you fuck another woman, that's what you'll do. No questions. Want to change your mind?"

"No. I want this. I want to be used. I've been doing what I was told my whole life. But I've been obeying the wrong people. I want to get naked and obey you."

I wasn't positive this was the best idea for Donna, but she was a grown, mature woman. Not some college girl fantasizing about fucking their English Literature professor. Donna could decide for herself. I took Donna into my arms and kissed her passionately. She moaned.

"Yeah make me your fucktoy. Do to me anything you ever wanted to do to a woman."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. You know we haven't even fucked yet." Donna laughed.

"I know! Every time I get you alone I think we're going to do it. Then you put your cock in my mouth and all I can think of is swallowing your cum."

"I know you don't believe me but you give excellent head. You taste how much you make me cum. But this is all going to change my little fucktoy. We just need to find the right time." With that, Donna headed for the door, but turned, put her hand in her pants and licked up a fingerful of cum.

"Thanks for the snack!" she said. Then she was gone.

...

I wasn't really sure Donna was serious about the whole fucktoy thing, and frankly I had never had a woman offer herself up to me like that. So I wanted to ease into it. I sent Donna a text message in the middle of the day, "Please come to my office immediately. I have a package for you." I didn't know if she would respond, but in a few minutes Donna knocked on my office door.

"I came for your package," she smiled as she came through the door. I was at my desk.

"Lock the door." I stood up, holding my hard cock, waving it at Donna. Precum glistened at the tip. Donna smiled and started across the room. "No," I said sternly. "Take off your sweater and bra and crawl to me on your knees. Donna looked a bit confused as she slipped her sweater over her head and unclipped her bra. Her large tits bounced free as she crawled along the floor on all fours. My cock stiffened as this cute woman gazed hungrily at my throbbing dick. I sat back in my chair as Donna rose to her knees and gripped my cock. She was about to put her head on it when I stopped her.

"No Donna. Fuck me with your tits." Donna moved closer and trapped my cock between her pretty tits and began to slide along my shaft.

"God, this is so hot. I've these boobs for years, why am I just getting them fucked now?" She looked me in the eyes, kind of pleading. "Come on Professor, shoot your cum between my tits. I want to feel your jizz on my boobs." Donna's tits felt amazing. Her fingers reached underneath her tits and pulled at my balls as she stroked. I had been playing with my dick for a while before I summoned Donna, so I wasn't going to last long with such a perfect titfuck.

"That's it baby. Fuck me with those tits. Make me cum baby make me cum..." At the last minute, I saw Donna's face look so beautiful I just wanted to coat it with cum. I stood up, grabbing my cock and giving it the last few strokes. "Open your mouth," I gasped just before the first stream of jizz jetted from my cock, spattering against Donna's cheek and nose. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah..." I whispered as I painted Donna's face with cum. She wore glasses which got a separate coating. I love cumming on women's glasses. Donna took control of my cock and landed the last couple spurts on her tits. She cleaned the tip of my cock on her erect nipple. More cum dripped from her chin and landed between her breasts. She scraped it up with her finger and put it in her mouth. She looked at me with a smile and giggled at the mess my cock had made on her face and tits.

"I'm smiling, just like I should. That was hot." Donna continued to get fingerfuls of cum from her chin and forehead and put it in her mouth. "I so want to suck another load out of your cock, but I have to get back to work. I told the Dean I was going for a bite to eat." I helped Donna to her feet.

"Let me help you clean up," I said. I bent over and sucked her hard, cum drenched nipple into my mouth. I bit it gently and then cleaned the other nipple in the same way. I finished by lapping up the cum running between her tits.

"Oooooh, that's nasty," she whispered. "It is so hot to watch you lick up your cum." I ran my tongue across the top of each breast, scooping up the jizz as I went. We kissed, tasting each other and my cum in our mouths. I slipped my hand down the front of Donna's pants.

"You can't leave until you cum," I whispered in her ear. Donna drew a sharp breath as my finger found her clit. I circled around her clit while I slide my other hand down the back of her pants, running my finger deep between her ass cheeks. Donna's eyes rolled up in her head.

"OH! Oh! Oh! God Yeah!" Donna's body convulsed with pleasure as waves radiated from her hot pussy. I sat her in my chair to steady her. I gave her tissues to clean her face and tits. "I am going to be worthless today at work. My body is going to tingle the rest of the day. Thank you for my first facial. I loved it." I retrieved Donna's bra and sweater from the floor and helped her into them. Dried cum was still visible on her tits and in her cleavage, but she didn't seem to care. "I hope I can find my office." She pecked me on the cheek, made sure all of her clothing was in place and slipped out of the door.

For the next couple weeks I couldn't get off my mind what a great titfuck Donna was. We were both busy, though, so I was left jacking off in my office. I went for a meeting that the Dean was supposed to chair, but he was absent. Donna announced that the Dean was out of town fundraising so I, as senior faculty member, would chair the meeting. She gave me a wink and the meeting went on.

I had a late morning class to teach, but all I could think about was Donna alone in her office. After lunch time, I sauntered down to her office. I flipped on the "Meeting in Progress" light and closed the door. Donna was on the phone with someone, so I motioned towards the Dean's office to ask if anyone was inside. Donna shook her head no. I flipped the lock on the door. I opened my pants and pulled out my almost hard cock, the same condition it had been in since the meeting that morning. Donna looked at me quizzically as she continued her phone conversation and I stroked my shaft to full erection.

Cock in hand, I went over to Donna's chair and turned her to face me. Thinking I was going to put my cock in her mouth, she shook her head and glared at me sternly. Instead, I quietly started unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it open, revealing Donna's pretty tits barely held in check by a demi cup bra. I pushed my cock between Donna's breasts, held her shoulders and began to fuck her tits. Her expression turned from anger to surprise as she tried to continue her phone conversation with a thick cock spreading precum between her breasts. Holding the phone under her chin, she pushed her tits together for me, giving me and even tighter fit. Finally, she had to give up on her phone conversation.