She Awakens Ch. 04 - Sasha's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's ok, I grabbed those just in case I needed to see them. I think I look ok without them, I get the picture."

"Nonsense, I think you might as well enjoy the whole package," while handing her her wine glass. Victoria took a quick drink, feeling it again go straight to her head as the liquid settled in her.

Sasha led her to her chair by her hand, before indicating for her to sit. Victoria sighed and sat down, albeit slightly wobbly, a giggle sneaking out as she found herself finally seated.

"This wine is too good," she told her friend, as they both laughed.

"Oh, let me spoil you on this, go ahead and take a drink," keeping the hose before opening them.

She looked away for a sip of wine as she felt her head spin from the alcohol and then back, straight at Sasha's damp thong that was eye level with her, mere inches from her face. Her friend had stepped closer to her while she finished removing the hose from their case, almost seeming to dare her to look.

Embarrassed at seeing her friend's obvious excitement, she glanced away from her friend toward the far mirror.

She looked like a different person. Entranced, instead of seeing herself as her mind's eye saw her, she saw a pretty and decadent woman sitting in a comfortable chair, almost throne like.

Wearing beautiful lingerie that contrasted nicely with the dark hair flowing off her shoulders, this woman looked relaxed and confident as she took a long drink from a wine glass, her legs slightly apart. Next to her standing was another beautiful woman, nearly naked before bending down towards this woman.

She watched as this woman lifted her leg slightly, while slipping sheer hose on one foot, slowly rolling up the hose. She was dimly aware of feeling Sahsa's hands on her, but was focused on watching the woman in the mirror.

She watched as this woman had her legs spread more open as her own leg was raised slightly as the hose slipped up her thighs, her friend smoothing the tops of the hose.

As disembodied as she felt, she still felt herself getting more turned on by this. A slight gasp issued from her mouth as she felt a new wave of wetness on her lips as they pressed against her panty.

Her doppelgänger took another drink from the nearly empty wine glass as she watched Sasha walk around behind her before again kneeling down.

Watching again Sasha slipping the hose up this woman's leg was erotic. Deep down, she knew it was her but her mind was already well down this erotic path of watching another woman touching another.

Victoria never admitted it to anyone that this was a turn on, as she would die from embarrassment, she thought. Occasionally though, as she'd be laying back in bed while her fingers explored herself, she'd glance guiltily at her phone.

Quickly pulling up a video, she'd let her fingers touch herself like how one of women was being taken. Watching the two...or three women seducing each other seemed so erotic and beautiful. Victoria would orgasm multiple times during these sessions, until she finally closed her eyes, sated.

Afterward, she'd quickly delete her browser and not think about it until next time she felt the urge. She never had that 'experience' in college, whether from navietity or just never being presented the chance.

All of these lurid thoughts were floating down with her in her head. It was hard to focus on anything now though as she watched the woman slightly raise the leg to slip the hose on like on the other leg, Victoria did not realize she moaned out loud at the erotissm of the image.

After a pause from her friend, she watched as the hose slipped up to mid thigh. She watched as she took another drink from the wine glass, tipping it back and finishing it.

As she watched, this woman's hands reached up and clipped the garters onto the belt on the fronts, smoothing down the garters as her hands ran along the top and inner thighs of her.

Victoria's now fuzzy head from the alcohol and horniness registered a slight warning call at feeling Sasha's hands on her thighs. She struggled to comprehend the warning, as she was drowning in increasing excitement and lowered inhibitions.

She felt herself breathing harder and softly moaning as she watched this woman being touched. It looked so erotic to her, so naughty and exciting. She watched as her friend's fingers brushed along the edges of the grey panties of the woman, somewhere registering that she could feel those same fingers teasing her also.

Each brush of the fingers against the edges sodden cloth of her panties melted her will. She was drowning in pleasure, riding the burgeoning waves as she lost herself in her own fantasy.

She felt her will to resist try to rise one last time, but Sasha finally brushing her thumbs against her clit dashed any hopes to this. The explosion of pleasure to her body put her firmly under the will of her friend.

Each stroke of the thumbs dissolved her being into just feeling her rapid heart in her chest as she felt herself getting close to finally cumming.

When she saw Sasha rise and take the woman's hand to stand, she also felt herself stand, quivering at the closeness of near satisfied need. She watched as Sasha went behind the woman, clipping in the garters to the hose while her hands cupped the flesh underneath them.

Victoria couldn't keep her dazed eyes off the mirror, as she watched the woman's hair be moved off her neck, while watching Sasha's other hand slip around this woman's waist.

It was so erotic to see, Victoria again felt herself feeling the flickers of excitement dancing on her clit as her body screamed for release. The little voice in her head was warning her about something, but her body felt so good that she let that voice float away amidst the waves of pleasure dancing on her skin.

She watched as the hand around the hip slowly traveled down towards the grey panties. She held her breath until she saw the fingers started tracing circles along the grey fabric as she watched the Sasha lightly exposing the woman's neck.

She felt herself moan watching this, somewhere still realizing this was her she was watching. She didn't care at the moment though, as she was continued to be carried by her pleasure and lack of inhibitions.

As she watched, the fingers moved ever closer to between this woman's legs, smaller circles being drawn as they got closer as they started to focus downwards.

Excitement was building in Victoria as she was being seduced her friend. Her willpower was eroded to the crashing of waves of pleasure along with the wine she had drank. The fumblings of her long overdue orgasm began building stronger as she was completely under the spell of her friend.

She watched as the fingers slipped almost between the woman's legs, feeling them barely brushing against her clit. Her heart was racing as she was gasping in pleasure, balanced on a pin while waiting for the fingers to move.

Victoria watched as her friend kissed the woman's neck, then slowly kissing up towards her ear. She moaned at this as she felt those kisses on her, touching her to the core as she so loved being kissed that way.

She watched as the kisses trailed up to the ear of this woman, as she felt a feather light brush of a finger across her clit. That soft touch pushed her over the edge of control as she gave in completely, her body shaking in want.

Her knees nearly gave out as a muffled gasp came from her as her clit was brushed against again, more pronounced now. Each flick of the finger caused her hips to move, lightly grinding back against her friend. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Before she closed her eyes, she saw her friend bending in towards the ear of the woman. Moaning at this, her eyes slipped closed as she felt warm breath on her inner neck.

She felt her clit again lightly rubbed and gasped at its delicate touch. Her orgasm was coming like a freight train on her and she needed release.

"Who's your lover?"

Victoria's brain was befuddled by the question and couldn't comprehend it in her drowning towards her orgasm.

"What's his name?", she heard as her clit was flicked across faster now.

She was alive now just to cum, it felt like each frantic heartbeat of hers went through her sex as she was driven to the point of orgasm.

"Tell me," again the voice as her earlobe was kissed and lightly bitten.

"Nik, oh Nik, ohhhhhh.," she exclaimed as this nibbling of her ear drove her over the edge. She felt herself explode from her clit, back arching as her orgasm ripped up her spine, pleasure washing over and over again on her.

As Victoria started to come to her senses, she felt a hand over her mouth. Opening her eyes, she saw herself; her legs slightly spread lewdly, Sasha's hand between her legs while her other covered her mouth.

"Wow, you can be loud when you cum, love," softly chuckled Sasha in her ear.

She nearly collapsed in embarrassment at her predicament. She slowly extricated herself from Sasha, slowly moving and sitting down, placing her head in her hands. She felt a sobering up of sorts as her mind assessed what just happened.

"Oh what have I done?" She thought to herself, realization kicking in as she assessed herself and the situation.

She looked up to see Sasha on her knees in front of her, before she wrapped her in her arms. She comforted Victoria, soothing her as she hugged her as a best friend would do to another.

Sasha raised up to look at her best friend in the eye. She noticed that her friend's eyes looked a bit watery and she smiled at her.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. It just seemed right and I have been wanting to for so long...I just shouldn't have," Sasha said softly, abashed now that the reality was starting to return.

Victoria felt like her mind was going a million miles a minute. She tried to grapple with the one the strongest orgasms she's ever had, while trying to understand that it was her friend who actually made her come.

It was both special and confusing, she was unsure if she even liked it. Well, the orgasm part yes, she laughed inside, but the fact a woman gave her one. It wasn't bad, just confusing to her.

Not to mention that she thought she said Nik's name, her secret lover to her. She tried to lie to herself that she didn't, but was afraid she did.

"Hey, let's get me out of this and some clothes on and we can talk more. Ok?", asked Victoria haltingly, still confused and trying to assess the situation.

"Sure honey, no problem," said her friend giving her one last squeeze of a hug.

They stood up and Victoria looked in the mirror at herself. Still clad in this lingerie, she tried to assess herself.

The chemise cupped her breasts, while molding itself to her hips. The garter straps looked sexy against her skin as her legs looked smooth and tight.

"You do look really hot Vic. I just thought you should know," said her friend hesitantly to her as she looked anther in the mirror.

"You know, I actually think I do. Thanks, it means a lot to feel this way," she said, trying to convey a certain forgiveness.

Her friend undid the bra clasp and back garters, as she unclasped the front garters. She felt her friend help her slip out of the lingerie and then she slipped down each thigh high hose.

She watched as Sasha hung up her lingerie, still mostly naked. Victoria could see that what happened still bothered her friend so she stood and came up behind her friend.

As she turned, Victoria gave her another hug, feeling her friend's head against hers as they comforted each other.

She realized that her breasts were pressing against her friends. Different with no clothes, but strangely comforting and sweet.

She broke the hug and smiled warmly at her friend, which was replied like kind by Sasha.

As they let go of each other and Sasha walked back to her side, Victoria realised that her friend never tried on her last piece of lingerie.

"Hey, did you still want to try on that lingerie Amy brought?"

Sasha turned to her friend, her head cocked curiously at her. She then looked at it hanging on the hook and then back at Victoria.

"I figured it isn't really appropriate right now. It's ok," she said.

Victoria could sense the disappointment in her friend and said, "Hey, go for it. I'll sit here and give you an honest assessment from your best friend. It's the least I can do."

"You sure?"

"Yes...I still want you to feel good too! Besides, look at us, we're at Amy's. I say go for it."

She watched as her friend took a long pull from her wine glass before reaching for the lingerie. Sasha pulled it off the hanger and slowly stepped into it, before pulling it up her body and adjusting it. Finally, she turned around for her friend's inspection.

"Wow, you look...good. I mean, really good," she exclaimed and meant it. Her first word in her mind was sexy, but did not want to confuse the issue.

Her friend was clad in see thru black lace, highlighting her hips before coming up to meet a shelf bra. Sasha's breasts were bare, thrust out as if her nipples were ready for someone to play with them. Given how hard they were she saw, it would be hard to miss them.

Victoria could not help but see her in a different light now; Blonde hair cascading off her shoulders, the black lace contrasted well with her friend as her blue eyes looked out at her.

"Thanks, I'm glad you think that. Means a lot," beamed her friend at her, smiling in the beginning of the return of the Sasha from before.

She watched as her friend looked at multiple angles in the mirror, as she watched her move.

"I don't really have a use for it yet... but maybe I'll get it."

"You should. It looks amazing on you," gushed Victoria.

"Well I guess I better then!", laughed her friend, playing off her friend's exuberance.

She twisted a few more times in front of the mirror and then looked at her friend warmly, smiling. Victoria smiled back, glad that her friend and her at least were ok in talking.

She watched as her friend disrobed before blushing at staring at her almost nude friend move. Not that she didn't mind watching her friend, not trying to be sexual about it...oh hell, she thought.

She was so confused.

She stood up and began to get dressed. A glance confirmed that her friend was watching her, but she didn't make it a big deal. She was still friends with her and this was just something...new to figure out.

As she gathered up her things, she noticed that her friend peeled her soaked underwear off and stuck them in her purse.

Sasha looked up suddenly and caught her friend's eyes. Before Victoria could look away, Sasha shrugged a bit to her friend while smiling as she finished getting dressed.

Victoria felt a bit guilty as she had came but did nothing for her friend. Not that she was sure she wanted to, with a woman, but...it was her friend.

She knew that she was still probably excited but she just did not know what to do. Sighing, she thought that this was just so confusing to figure out.

All dressed, they walked to door with their purchases. Victoria grabbed her friend's hand and lightly spun her into a hug again. She remembered the feel of their breasts touching with no clothes and blushed as she felt a twinge of excitement between her legs at the memory.

Breaking the hug, they both looked happily to each other and nodded, still solid friends. There was just an obvious undercurrent of sexuality to them now.

Amy greeted them at the front desk. If she had heard Victoria's orgasm she gave no indication that she knew. One of the reasons they liked to shop here was the discreteness of Amy's shop.

After ringing up their purchases, she each handed them a bag with a smile.

"Come back soon!" She said to her friends as they walked out the door.

Victoria caught Sasha's eyes as the twinkled mischievously at the phrase. She felt her face warming in embarrassment, yet she found herself still smiling.

"Oh we will!", Sasha said over her shoulder.

They walked back to their cars, the sun starting to get lower in the sky as they walked slowly. She felt Sasha hesitantly place her hand on her elbow, before slowly slipping her arm through hers.

She squeezed her friend's hand lightly, confirming that it is ok. Sasha's shoulders visibly relaxed at this, as if a heavy weight lifted off her shoulders.

As they walked, her mind kept going around and around.

"When was the last time Sasha had a boyfriend? Or a fling?", thought Victoria, then she did remember Sasha telling her a couple months ago of a random fling. Nothing too serious she remembered, but she super happy for a time.

She never mentioned who or what happened and she hadn't pried. They had always chatted obscurely about their hookups since they had known each other. Victoria never remembered Sasha mentioning women before, but they also never got that specific.

As they walked, Victoria still stewed inside of herself. She still liked men, especially a certain man that she was supposed to see tonight, as she blushed remembering.

She enjoyed what had happened obviously, but she wasn't sure if she saw her friend that way. She is pretty and sexy, she admitted to herself. They seemed to fit together nicely and she loved her company. If I was a guy I would jump at the chance to be with her, she thought laughing at the thought of being a guy.

As they got to their cars, Victoria was still trying to process everything that happened today. She could she that Sasha was also preoccupied with her own thoughts.

She stepped around and looked at her friend's face, a soft smile directed at her.

"Hey you."

"Hey back," smiled her friend at her.

"I had a good time today, promise. ALL of it, even if you brought Mark into it," she said laughing.

This brought a beaming smile and then a grimace to her friend as she smiled saying,"I think you were the one who brought that creep up."

"Maybe," she chuckled before hugging her friend again tight. She again felt their breasts press against each other and she became conscious of Sasha against her.

It did excite her, even though she was unsure if it came from her specifically or being touched in general. She wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to her friend though.

As they broke their hug, they pulled away slightly while staring at each other. Impulsively, Victoria went and brushed her lips against her friends before lightly kissing her.

"Wow, those are soft," she thought as she felt Sasha freeze up in surprise as she felt a slight excitement of her own.

"Consider it a thank you for today. Let me figure it out in my head, ok? Still friends?", asked Victoria, hesitantly.

"Of course, I understand. I kind of sprung it on you," Sasha replied sheepishly, still reeling from the kiss.

"May I ask you a question Vic?"

"Umm, sure," she replied hesitantly.

"This...Nik. He treating you well?"

A flush of embarrassment exhibited across her face at this question. Her mind flashed to the sex they've done, how she was exposed to new experiences ... Mmm, she felt herself get wet all over again at these remembrances.

Sasha laughed watching the emotions play out over Victoria's face. "I'll take that as a yes. I just wanted to make sure, you're my best friend and I want what is best for you. I won't ask any more about him."

Victoria recovered enough to grin from ear to ear at her friend, "He's...wow. What you want in a guy; sexy, smart, intelligent, not to mention his hands are...", as she tried to think of the word.

"Useful?", as her friend laughed sexy.

"Mmm, yeah. Useful is a good start," she said breathlessly as she thought about all the different ways he's used them.

"Sounds like he is...good at what he does," she said suggestively.

She loudly moaned at the thought, not realizing that it was audible.