She Awakens Ch. 04 - Sasha's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victoria! Please, we're in public!", said her friend playfully.

She felt her face turning multiple shades of red to this, as her friend gave her another long hug to let her compose herself.

As they again broke their hug, Sasha asked, "You ok? With him? Nothing...weird or out there?. It has been a bit since I've seen you this giddy about a guy. Don't want to see you hurt."

She nodded negatively to this, thinking about how Nik treated her. Even as Nik broke down her preconceived notions, she still really liked what they did. Nothing they did scared her or questioned what she was doing, quite the opposite in fact, she thought.

Sasha nodded her head at Victoria's reaction and then smiled at her friend. She smiled back to confirm that everything was ok.

Still close to each other, Victoria watched as Sasha hesitantly move closer to her, her eyelids fluttering closed as she moved in to kiss her.

This time Victoria didn't move back instinctively and as Sasha's lips found hers, she held herself there as she enjoyed the softness of her lips.

She found that it did do a little something for her and it was the least that she could do for her friend, especially after today. Still not sure what it did to her, but it wasn't unpleasant.

Sasha held them there before softly breaking their kiss, looking into her eyes. Content, she sighed as she left Victoria's arms.

"Call me tomorrow?"

Victoria smiled and her and nodded, watching her friend walk to her car and get in.

She walked to her own car, unlocked it and then got in, locking the door after her.

Looking at the rear view mirror, she assessed herself.

Hair in a bit of a tangle, but not too shabby. Not dressed up, but she was armed with new lingerie, she laughed to herself.

Looking at the time, she saw it was almost 5. Glancing over, she waved at her friend as she started to pull out and then drove off.

She debated before finally deciding to drive out to Nik's house.

Her nerves were abated from the drive as always, the forest ennobling her to free her mind. So much happened today and she was afraid that she was not ready for Nik.

She found though that she wanted to be with him, even if she didn't want to share what happened.

As she pulled into his drive and slowly drove up the crunching gravel, she did smile at the thought of seeing him.

She walked up the drive and lightly knocked on his door. As she waited, she realised that she had never been to his house in the daylight. This made her chuckle at the thought of her night owlish tendencies.

As the door opened, she smiled at seeing Nik. Dressed in a simple t shirt and shorts, he was the most relaxed she had ever seen him.

"Well somebody may be a bit early," he said smiling as he offered her hand to him.

She gratefully took it and crossed the threshold of his house, the door softly closing behind her. She looked around, enjoying the difference in the day compared to night of his house.

Beams of sunlight flitted through the windows, warming the wood around his whole house. She noticed the stained glass accents on the windows, causing rainbows and prisms of light to be reflected on the walls.

She smiled at this change, as it loosened her shoulders as she relaxed.

She looked at Nik smiling before stepping into his arms and slowly kissed him. As she felt him kiss her back, she felt again the stirrings of excitement in her.

As she broke the kiss, she went and stood in the sunlight, enjoying the radiant warmth from it. It felt good on her skin, as she closed her eyes and soaked in the warmth.

She opened them as she saw Nik come up and slip his hands on her waist, softly kissing her again.

"Nik...could you just make love to me? Just take me slowly and passionately. I just need it right now," looking down, slightly blushing at her boldness.

She waited for him to say anything or what he wanted to do.

When she felt his fingers on her chin, she looked up as his fingers directed her face to his.

Looking into his eyes, she felt herself drowning into the greenish blue orbs.

"Of course... whatever you need," he replied to her, studying her face to discern her request.

He bent down and kissed her, slowly and softly. His lips felt relaxed on hers as he held her. She finally broke their kiss deeper, as her tongue slowly dueled with his.

She felt herself enjoying this, the closeness of him to her.

Victoria felt his hands slip under her shirt, lightly running his fingertips up and down her back. She shivered at his touch, pressing herself against him.

He broke their kiss enough to pull his t shirt off, along with her shirt. His smile was brilliant to her as he again kissed her, as she began being the aggressor in the kiss.

She felt him awakening her passion and was enjoying it. When his fingers slipped under her bra clasp, releasing her to him, she moaned in their kiss.

As the bra was removed from her, she felt the sun again warming her. Her breasts began to feel warm, her nipples tingling in the sunlight.

She kissed him more, as the ache of wanting him built inside her. Her hands slipped to his back, feeling the interplay of his muscles as he continued to touch her.

She gasped as his thumbs rubbed across her nipples, warming her belly before tickling towards her clit. As his hands kept teasing her breasts, Victoria started to regret saying for him to take her slowly.

She broke their kiss and she grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. Smiling, she lightly pushed him down, before leaning over still standing over him.

She saw her breasts face level with him as he began kissing and teasing her breasts. As he kept teasing her, she realised that she wanted him now.

She cupped her breast and offered her nipple to his lips. She watched as he smiled and slowly licked her, causing her to softly moan at this touch. Her eyes closed and she felt him continuing to tease her, each flick of his touch stronger against her.

When she felt his mouth around her nipple as his hand shifted hers out of the way, a shiver went through her at his passion.

She felt herself getting her already soaked panties wet from her excitement.

Moaning at Nik's touch, she cupped her other breast and offered her nipple to him. He responded by pulling her into his mouth, his hands cupping each breast and teasing her.

Each flick of his tongue sent a spasm of pleasure to her clit. When Nik switched back to the first breast to keep teasing her, she was moaning and breathing heavily.

She opened her eyes and slowly stood up over him. Glancing down she noticed that he was excited by the events also.

Smiling at him, she sunk to her knees between his legs. He spread his legs for her, sinking into the couch to give her better access to him as he watched her.

She put her hands to his thighs, rubbing up and down as she bent her head towards his shorts.

Smiling, she kissed him through his shorts and was turned on by the moan from him. She stayed this way, softly kissing him as her hands traveled up his leg.

As her hands went under his shorts, his gasp made her know that he knew she was close to him. She stroked her hands up and down his thighs, moving closer to him with actually touching him.

Victoria felt him through his shorts, insistent and warm. Feeling herself getting into this, she grabbed a pillow for her knees to get comfortable.

She felt him jump as her finger trailed along his hard shaft, warm and strong to her. This thought was so hot to her, causing her to briefly lose focus. His hands slipping onto her head, reestablished her focus as just this touch and implication got her excited.

Moving her hands out from his shorts, she reached and undid his belt and button, slowly pulling down his zipper. His moan emphasized her effect on him, causing another pulse inside of her.

She pulled aggressively his boxers and shorts off, helping him remove them completely. Freed at last, she gazed upon him, as she lightly licked her lips.

Throwing all reason to the wind, she slipped a hand around him at his base and took as much as she could of him. Holding him there, her tongue lightly moving against him, she backed off him to recover.

"Mmmm, Victoria," sent a wave of excitement through her hearing this as she took him again in her mouth, trying to take as much as she could of him.

She slowly came back up to just having his head in her mouth. She slowly flicked her tongue along the underside of him, watching him buck at each flick of her tongue.

She looked into his eyes as she slowly let him slip out of her mouth until only her tongue was supporting the underside of his head. She could see the lust in his eyes as she held him and slowly took him back in her mouth, never breaking eye contact.

Going down on Nik was getting her excited, especially when she felt him pulse in her mouth. She knew that each pulse of him was building him up and she wanted him to cum.

She felt his hands on her head and she moved to place him against her tongue and held herself there. As his hands moved her down on him, she couldn't help but moan at this.

This felt hot to her and when he brought her up and then took her further, she slipped her hands down to her waist to slip her pants down to her knees.

She felt him getting used to this, each stroke driving him deeper in her mouth. She could feel herself breathing faster, as her fingers found her clit and began rubbing.

Her soaked panties were no resistance to her fingers and she felt her clit explode in pleasure to her touch.

She knew that she could easy cum this way and was willing to let Nik cum also. She could hear him getting excited at each stroke and when she tasted him for the first time, she felt herself moan.

As he took her head back up to just barely inside her, her last bit of will brought a hand up to his hand. She opened her eyes and tried to focus on him.

She saw how much passion was on his face and gratefully accepted when he pushed her head down again, taking him deeply.

She held him, lightly swallowing until she tapped her fingers on him. He brought her back up and she slipped away from him to take a couple deep breaths.

"Oh Victoria, that felt good," causing her to rub herself again.

Her will was fading as she was ready to let him keep doing this to her.

As she was above him recovering, she grabbed her breasts and slipped them around him. She enjoyed watching his reaction as his hands dropped away to watch her.

She slowly bobbed up and down on him, watch his head disappear and then appear again between her breasts. Smiling at him as his head came back up, she extended her tongue and licked him.

Victoria watched as his eyes rolled back into his head at this so she drove herself down, taking his head into her. She slowly licked around him, tasting him as she moved her hands to let her breasts rub against him.

She kept this up until she tasted him fully again, his breathing deepening. She stopped moving, letting him come back to her, his eyes opening with passion to her.

"You're amazing," which made her smile around his head, teasing him all the more.

She let him go regrettably, standing before him. She watch his eyes as her pants slid off her body, showing her completely soaked panties to him.

His eyes didn't leave them as she hooked her thumbs around the edges, slightly pulling them down off her hips until the fabric was still lightly clinging to her sex.

She enjoyed watching him as he saw her excitement, causing her moan slightly. As she finally pulled her underwear away, he moaned as she suspected that she looked completely ready for him.

Victoria let her panties fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She looked down on Nik, excited at the possibility.

Her knee slid next to his hip on the couch as the other knee soon followed on the other side. She felt herself perched above him as she slowly eased lower and lower.

When she felt the tip of his head touch her, a satisfying moan escaped her lips. She moved slightly back and forth, each stroke parting her and easing him ever closer to her.

As she finally felt him wet from her and his head teasing her opening, she look at Nik. His eyes glazed from lust for her greeted her, nearly driving her down on him.

She rocked her hips a bit, feeling him roll around a bit on her opening. She could feel her own orgasm building and this teasing was just what she needed.

Her hips moved as she was losing control, taking him a bit in her. Her gasp at feeling him was electric to her, knowing she had him.

She felt suddenly his mouth on her nipple, both his hands cupping the same breast.

Victoria lost it and drove herself down on him in pleasure, his tip bumping on her cervix suddenly as his moan filled her ears. His tongue kept her hips moving on him, squeezing him as she moved around, grinding her clit on his body.

As Nik switched to the other breast, she started moving up and down on him, enjoying the feel of him entering and exiting her. Each stroke stretched her and pushed her closer to abandon.

She arched slightly, driving his head against her g spot as she took him. Her moan exploded out of her as she placed her hands on his shoulders, steadying her as she drove herself faster on him.

Victoria knew she wasn't going to last and she needed to cum. She kept moving, oblivious to Nik other than feeling him teasing each nipple on her.

As the wave of her excitement started to crash on her, she felt his hands drumming against her. Half aware, she drove herself to rub the back of his head against her as she took him in and out.

Feeling his hands gripping her hips, she knew that he was about to fill her with him. This last thought drew her over the edge and after some deep strokes she took him completely as her orgasm crashed over her.

Vaguely, she felt him against her cervix at this angle while she felt the walls of her still moving to coax as much from him as she could get, his moans accompanying hers. She felt each clench of him uncontrollably deep in her, satisfying as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

Shuddering as pleasure still alighted on her nerves, she sat and leaned against Nik, keeping him inside her. All of the events of today receded as she felt him inside her.

She leaned up and kissed him, still feeling him lightly pulse in her as he relaxed. A smile came to her face thinking about this, as she was able to have him completely.

All of the thoughts that had been racing in her head were put on the back burner as she enjoyed the simple act of his kiss.

Finally, she broke their kiss and sighed contentedly, resting her head on his shoulder, eyes closed. His smell as she lay content against him was soothing in a strange way, emphasizing their closeness.

Relaxing in the sunlight shining on the both of them as it warmed her back and shoulders, she was overwhelmed with feeling complete and safe in the confines of the moment.