She Awakens Ch. 04 - Sasha's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria looked around the dressing room, mirrors reflecting her image from various angles. The bridal room here also had actual chairs also, which was definitely nice.

She hung her potential purchase on a wall hook and slipped out of her shoes. Her toes curled on the luscious knap of the carpet, enjoying the feel. Her eyes closed momentarily as she relaxed.

In her self imposed darkness, she took a sip of wine and let the sweet flavor roll across her tongue before swallowing. She knew she'd need to nurse this glass compared to her last couple.

Victoria came back to reality as she heard Sasha moving around. Glancing over to her friend, Sasha had already pulled her shirt over head and was slipping her pants off. Victoria watched as her pants slid down off her ass, revealing a navy blue silk thong slipping between her cheeks as Sasha kept bending down before stepping out of her pants and standing.

She looked up and found Victoria looking at her. She blushed and turned away for her to deal her own clothes, knowing that her friend had caught her staring at her.

"Too much wine," she murmured to herself as she set down her glass.

Victoria slipped her shirt over her head and then started to take off her pants. She glanced in the mirror and found Sasha staring at her with her wine glass paused at her lips, almost hungrily watching her disrobe.

Turning her eyes away slightly embarrassed, she slid her pants down, revealing her light grey panties and matching bra. She was afraid to look down and she if she was showing how wet she felt.

Turned back around to face Sasha, she smiled at her friend before taking a small sip from her own glass, her leg slightly in front of the other to hide her underwear slightly.

She watched as Sasha set her glass down after another small sip, stood facing her friend.

"Do you think red looks ok on me?", holding up her new bra against her blue bra.

"Well, I always thought red was a good color for you," she replied, while trying to keep her eyes from leaving her friend's face.

"Hmm, I just don't know if this one is too bright," before setting down the new bra to remove her blue one.

She watched as Sasha reached back and unclipped her bra, catching it as it slid off her arms. The movement dropped her eyes as she saw Sasha's hard nipples brush against the fabric, before bringing her eyes back to her friend's face.

"Amy sure likes it cool in here," she heard her friend say lightly, as Victoria felt her face blush at seeing Sasha that way.

"Yeah, but nice on hot days," was her reply as she reached for her own bra behind her back.

She walked back to her glass and took another sip as she placed her grey bra on a chair. She nonchalantly went and brushed her finger against her underwear, confirming that she was quite wet. Her glance in the mirror confirmed what she was afraid of showing.

She glanced over her shoulder at friend. Sasha was fitting her bra on, which pressed her breasts together giving her eye attracting cleavage. She modeled herself in front of the mirror before making a satisfying sound.

"This unfortunately will probably draw Mark back towards my desk though," chuckled Sasha to her friend as she cupped her breasts through her bra.

Victoria half turned to her friend and laughed heartily, confirming her own thoughts to it.

She watched as Sasha reached for the matching underwear before a slight gasp escaped her lips at them. Victoria felt her face redden slightly as she was caught off guard.

"I've always been curious," Sasha replied to her friend as she slipped up her new panties on top of her old ones.

Victoria couldn't help but stare between Sasha's legs, watching a length of pearls disappear between them. She watched as Sasha slowly walked around the room, her hips swaying slightly.

"Oh, these are fun, I might have to get them for around the house." , purred her friend as she walked back to her glass, taking another sip, before walking slowly again in them.

Victoria blushed at watching the pearls stream back up between her friend's ass to the delicate looking lace top. It looked so erotic as her mind instantly went to what Nik of them on her.

"I wonder how that feels?", she thought to herself as she watched her friend model in the mirrors, as a shiver of excitement to the thought of the underwear.

"Oh Victoria, you must try these!", sighed Sasha as she slowly pulled down her new underwear. "We could be the pearl sisters of housework!"

They laughed at her joke, understanding how they only had to take care of themselves. While she lived alone, she thought that a happy price to pay when cleaning her house.

Sasha came towards Victoria and bent down with the underwear for her to step in.

"Oh, it's ok. Honest, I can do it," stammered Victoria at her friend at the suddenness of her friend.

Sasha did not take no for an answer and looked up at Victoria waiting.

Sighing, Victoria lifted one leg and then the other, allowing Sasha to dress her. She did slip a hand down to try to cover her light grey underwear, hoping Sasha wouldn't notice her excitement.

As Victoria watched, her friend slipped the underwear up her legs. She waited until the last moment and then moved her hand as she pulled the underwear over her hips before it settled against her.

Sasha still bending down adjusted the panty, lightly tugging on the lingerie at her hips to slip the pearls in place. Just as the pearls settled against her she saw Sasha reach and lightly press the front of the pearls against her damp panties.

"Hey!", exclaimed Victoria as she stepped back from Sasha.

"Just making sure they are set right on you as they were on me," said her friend innocently, with a mischievous glint in her eye as she continued to look up at her.

"Well, I got it, no worries," said Victoria lightly, trying to play off what her friend just did.

"So what do you think of them?"

Victoria took a couple steps, getting used to new pressure against her. Her damp panties did not provide much protection from them and by the time Victoria made a loop around the room, she was trying to hide her excitement from her friend.

"They're not ummm...bad. Maybe I'll get a pair," said Victoria as she tried to remain non committal. In fact, each step in her already aroused state, the pearls rubbed her erotically and kept her excited while teasing her.

She just imagined what Nik would think when she wore them for him. A blush crept up to her face at the thought and she tried to play it off as embarrassment as her friend watched her.

Victoria looked over her shoulder in a mirror, admiring her lingerie and decided she was going to get a pair. She really wanted to see Nik's face when she surprised him with these, smiling.

She slowly peeled off the pearl panty, a soft moan escaping her as the pearls moved away from her. She placed the panty on a chair and moved to grab her glass of wine.

She glanced towards her friend and noticed she had taken off her bra, clad only in her thong. She watched as she reached for the blue silk gown off the hanger.

To hide her starring, Victoria drank again from her glass, noticing that it was already half empty. "Mmm, I better slow down", she thought as the wine was going to her head a bit.

The blue gown slipped easily over her friend's head, sliding down and molding to Sasha's curves. The lace along the hem contrasted nicely with her upper thighs, with the slit on the side barely showing her underwear.

She watched as her friend slid her hands down her body, adjusting the gown, smoothing down any wrinkles. Victoria noticed that Sasha's nipples were hard through the silk, lightly tenting the gown on her breasts.

Victoria heard a barely audible gasp from her friend as her hands brushed across her breasts as she modeled in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

Swallowing lightly, Victoria replied to her friend, "You look amazing...why Mark could never resist you in that."

Sasha stuck out her tongue to this, showing exactly how she felt about that comment. Victoria was so glad she had a friend she could be playful with, as she made sure to give as much as she got.

Smiling, her friend grabbed the other gown and slowly walked to her friend.

"Want to see if we can make you as amazing?", she asked, a flirty look in her eye.

Victoria took the gown from her friend, leaving the hanger and went to her chair. As she turned around, she almost bumped into Sasha who had followed her. The carpet had hid her friend's footsteps, causing Victoria to be momentarily startled at her sudden closeness.

"Here, I got this," as her friend slipped the gown out of her hands.

"It's ok, seriously."

Sasha merely took her hands in one of hers and raised them in the air. Victoria swallowed as Sasha stepped nearer to her, consciously reminded of what Nik had done when he had done this same thing to her, causing her to have a flash of excitement between her legs.

The gown raised above her head as her friend guided her arms through the holes. As it slid down towards her head, she was rewarded with a view of green silk as the gown passed down her body.

Victoria felt her head slip through the gown just as she felt Sasha's hands brush her breasts, her nipples hardening as she felt a rush of excitement down her belly straight to her clit. She gasped at the touch, knowing that her friend heard it.

As the gown settled on her body, her friend's hands had moved and pulled on the hem to let her head come clear of the lingerie.

She felt distinctly aware of Sasha's closeness, as she looked down their bodies. Each gown looked twin to each other, nipples evident as the silk played against them merely inches from each other.

She felt Sasha's fingers tugging and smoothing her gown, her hands brushing against her as if by accident. Afraid to look into her friend's face, she turned to look in the mirror.

She stared at herself, admiring how the green silk molded to her body. Her breasts looked full with her nipples hard through the silk, her hips nicely curved as the side slit showed a hint of her grey underwear.

As she saw Sasha's face over her shoulder, she saw and felt her friend's hands on her hips.

"You do look amazing yourself," Victoria heard as she felt her friend's breath on her neck.

Her body felt confused, as Sasha's hands and closeness felt good to her. She knew that it stemmed from her already excited state, but she was not sure what to do.

"Umm, thanks Sasha, I appreciate it," she said softly, her nerves poised.

She watched as her friend's hands traveled up the sides of her body to barely stop under her breasts. Sasha's fingers stroked just underneath her breasts, as if smoothing down the silk lingerie while tracing the lace found along the lingerie. Each movement of the fingers continued to stroke her excitement, no matter how much she tried to rationalize it not to.

"You really would drive anyone crazy in this," whispered her friend as she lightly pulled her friend into a hug.

She felt her friend's breasts press against her back, as she found her hands on Sasha's thighs, her skin hot to her hands. Sasha's hair tickled her neck as she watched her friend lean into her. She found herself holding her breath, surprising her.

"Now I know what the fly feels in a web," she thought, which caused a delicious shiver for some reason.

A knock interrupted the moment before her friend Amy asked ,"Everything ok, need anything?"

The spell broken, Victoria extricated herself from Sasha and went to the door, opening it. She thought she heard her friend growl in frustration but ignored it as an imagination of her oversexed mind. Her heart was racing and she moved to answer the door.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a smiling Amy. Victoria realised how she must look; nipples poking against the silk, breathing deeply with a slightly dazed look.

Blushing, she smiled at her friend. "I think I am going to get this," pointing to her gown. Blushing even more and dropping her voice, "Also...do you have the pearl panty in black?"

Amy winked at her and nodded yes. "Ok, I'll take one those also. Please just leave it up front."

"Amy, could we get two more glasses of Riesling? My tab on those." Said Sasha as she strolled over. Victoria started to protest, but her friend smiled at her warmly until she finally she acquiesced.

"I think I need this," pointing to her own gown. "You always have the most wonderful things Amy. I don't know what I'd do without your store."

Amy thanked them and walked back towards the front to get two more glasses.

Victoria went to her own wine glass and drank the little bit that was left. Her tongue was rewarded with the sweet liquid, slipping down her throat as she finished her wine. Her glance to her friend noticed that she did the same.

She met Amy at the door with her empty wine glass as she walked over. Accepting the chilled glass with new wine, she thanked her friend again warmly.

Sasha likewise came over and accepted the new wine glass, replacing the now empty one. She smiled at Amy, before giving her hand a light squeeze from hers thanking her.

Her friend looked like she was thinking before asking Amy, "Do you know the lingerie your mannequin is wearing in the front window? The teddy. Could I try one on?"

When Amy left, Sasha looked at her friend and shrugged. "Why not. It was what initially caught my eye to come in here."

They each played with their glasses and made small talk as they waited for Amy to return. Victoria felt her heart rate slowing as she stood there, calming her nerves but not her excitement level. She kept telling herself to get a grip on herself, yet the mix of the wine and her thinking about Nik kept her from calming down sexually.

She subtly squirmed as she stood there, thinking how if Nik was here, she'd attack him in an instant. To feel his arms around her, feel his kiss as his hands reached down and hooked his thumbs to pull her underwear down...

Her thoughts were broken by Amy returning. She smiled at both of them while handing Sasha a hanger. She closed the door back and repeating her message of being up front if they needed anything, her footsteps receding into the background.

"So, you going to try that on?", smiled her friend, pointing to the chemise hanging on the hook.

Victoria playfully shrugged and nodded sure, walking over to it. Setting her glass of wine down after a small drink, she glanced at her friend through the mirror.

Sasha had her back turned, holding up the new lingerie. She couldn't make out exactly what it was, but it did look nice.

She looked back at herself in the mirror, one last look of the gown on her as she twisted her body a bit. It was both flirty and comfortable, something she'd definitely wear and she thought that Nik would like to see it on her.

That last thought brought lurid ideas of again being in his arms with her arms around his neck. His hands sliding up her thighs as they kissed passionately, the delicious smell of him teasing her senses. Her breasts against his strong chest as she felt his hands slip underneath the gown, cupping her ass to pull her tight against him...

"Victoria...hey, Earth to Victoria.."

She started as she broke from her revelry, finding her hand on her breast teasing her nipple. Blushing heavily, she dropped her hand hurriedly, turning back to her friend.

She found her friend grinning at her, "You ok? Kind of...lost you there for a moment."

"Umm yeah, sorry. Just thinking."

"Uh huh," said her friend knowingly, before taking another drink of wine.

Feeling her face blushing furiously, Victoria reached for her wine glass for another small sip. She kept trying to nurse this glass, but found she had already drank half of her glass.

She looked through the mirror at her friend, noticing that the gown on her friend barely covered her ass as she walked, the hem lifting to brush against her friend to tease a look of flesh beneath with each step.

She thought that Nik would enjoy her in this if she had that same look like her friend did.

Glancing again at the mirror, she found her friend making occasional glances her way as she was about to pull off her new gown.

Softly sighing, Victoria reached and took the hem in her hands pulling it over her head, trying to ignore the feel of silk rubbing against her nipples.

Free of her gown, she walked over to Sasha to get the hanger for it, while also returning the panty to her friend.

"So are you going to get this?", she asked, handing over the panty.

"I believe so, it was kind of fun. Didn't you think?"

Blushing, she answered her friend positively. Sasha chuckled and lightly touched her arm in support of her slight embarrassment. She enjoyed the connection she had with her friend, the closeness they had in understanding each other.

Taking the hanger, she hung her gown back on it as she walked over to her side of the room. Looking at her friend through the mirror, she had already hung the gown up and was smoothing out any wrinkles. Glancing up, she smiled at Victoria, warmly and friendly.

Smiling and turning away, she followed her friend's example; hung up now, she smoothed the silk with her hands, feeling the exquisite cloth slip along her fingers. Mmm, it would feel good on her with Nik.

Before she derailed herself, she glanced over at the chemise.

Black lace surrounded the bodice, in front of a beautiful cerulean blue satin that went down the front of it. Lace also surrounded the sides before meeting with a black satin back, before ending in garter straps along the bottom.

She slipped the piece off the hanger, leaving the accompanying thong. Facing the mirror, she released the bra clasp on the back and put her hands up. She slipped on the chemise, her arms going through and then pulling down on the hem as it eased down her body.

"Here, let me help," said her friend as she again surprised her by being so close.

She felt her friend's hands again on her, adjusting the shoulder straps to fit and clasping the bra hooks. She looked at herself in the mirror as Sasha adjusted the chemise.

Smooth against her, she thought she looked good. Her breasts filled the bodice well, nicely raised to give her the right amount of cleavage. She glanced down and saw that the chemise did not cover her grey underwear much beyond the hip and lightly crossed her legs a little to hide herself.

She watched as Sasha's hands smoothed the lace along her side before slipping around front and tugging lightly on the front garter straps to straighten them.

Turning her hips, she saw that the chemise came down to just below her tailbone. The curve of her ass was accentuated though by the chemise, her skin contrasting nicely with the black satin. She knew that Nik would appreciate this look, causing her to blush and also pulse a bit remembering what happened last time with him focused on that part of the body.

"Hmm, you look really sexy Vic," said her friend.

Victoria noted the odd note in her friend's voice and looked at her through the mirror. She held her breath at seeing her friend breathing heavy, her nipples hard and jutting from her naked breasts. As her hands smoothed out the back garter straps, she felt her hands slide along her ass, causing her to stifle a gasp as it unbiddenly rode on her existing excitement.

What caught her attention was the blue silk thong of her friend. She saw it pressed against her skin, visibly darker as it moved between her legs. Knowing how her own grey panty was, she suspected that Sasha's was from the same thing.

"Still", as her thumbs flicked the garter belt, "I think you're missing something."

Sasha glanced over and grabbed the hose she had picked out earlier, spinning the packaging of the hose in her hands.