All Comments on 'She Brings Home Her College Roomate'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Odious one, this story has already been written complete with a stamp collector MC! Same plot, Libtard wife, her old MALE college roommate, her getting tipsy, then horny, then telling her husband he didn't own her and she could screw her old flame for old times sake if she wanted to! Was this one of yours because it sounds like a copycat story to me? And the lame wimp out ending...now that's new! Just predictably, lazy sounding way to cop out of actually finishing a story. Too much of that happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deja vu. Except the last one was finished...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original story was a pile of shit!! The copies were not much better. Just why is the hell would you try to stir up this shit again, I just can't understand why you or anyone would try.......

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

Not a fan. Do your readers, and your story ratings, a favor, and just note at the beginning that your story is cuckolding fiction, and that way those that are not fans can avoid it. Many writers note at the beginning of stories some of the elements contained, and I sincerely appreciate all those that do. I am not going to trash your story just b/c I am not a fan of cuckold stories. However, I also can't give a good rating to a story I didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No need for BTB just a note waiting for wifey on her return stating that his love for her was on loan and since she has failed on repaying in kind he is done, divorce papers to follow , slut….

Signed your former loving husband……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* A total waste. This isn't any good even for people into stories in which the husband is a complete cuck. Awful, poorly written trash.

Midnight53Midnight53over 1 year ago

In my world they would both be heading out of the house with her suitcases thrown right in the neck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Suggestions for next chapter.

Husband uses acid, a drop at a time, to dissolve their arms and legs after using belts to prevent them bleeding to death. Then the fun can begin, drills holes on teeths, cut ears, noses and lips. All keeping them alive for decades.

That's the fun they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

divorce the slut

while she a fuck buddy are in guestroom go pack suit case and leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

crap

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
BS

A real man would have kick the old college roommates ass and than thrown him out, than packed her shit and tossed her out. She has no respect for her husband and shows no real love get rid of her.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

He turns, picks up his keys and leaves... forever.

Honestly. Who puts up with that level of disrespect?

And how did he go from listening through the vents where he determined they were on the couch together, while he was cooking in the kitchen, to sitting next to her on the couch with other dude in a chair? Did you accidentally delete a paragraph or two? That was sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should retired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story before. -*****

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Hell no. He needs to man up and drag Clark out the front door and throw his wife under a cold shower. Then he needs to paddle her ass until it's red and show her his hand gun and explain what will happen if he catches them together again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No chapter number means automatic rating of 1.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Completely beyond stupid. Just a weird figment of your imagination

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

I didn't think much of this story. It's not the writing. This author is good with words. It is the premise of this piece. She has the nerve to do what she is doing without any discussion with her husband and he just accepts it. In my opinion it doesn't even qualify as being erotic. It is just in your face disrespect and humiliation. No, there is no need for any follow on stories, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just end this thing now. One thing this site doesn't need is another cuck and sloppy, nasty, slut story. Nothing new here anyway.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Adds nothing to the previous version except some verbal confirmation that she can mislead (lie) quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't somebody already end this stinker a couple of months ago? I think it was LPN, don't recall but do remember the wife and her roomie got punked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get hubby to simply drive away and go to an extended stay hotel for a month. The evaluate if he has other female options to offset.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

You've posted this before. The two endings others wrote were good. Why post this again? Really Dave should take a garden spade to the back of their heads and put an end to her betrayal. Spades also are great for shallow graves. Easy to make it look like they ran off together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a cuck causes brain damage. This is an existence proof of that.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

the best thing that could happen is that Life keeps you so busy, you never return to this. I laugh that this got a worst score then when you posted it in May.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 1 year ago

Fucking stupid. It's your story. You finish it.

And what's with this one page shit

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

Same story, different title. Don't know what you expected to gain by that but I rated it lower the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sequel should involve him bolting the bedroom door from outside and setting the house on fire. If that’s too bold - a simple bullet to his own brain will also do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suggestions? How can anyone give about a shitty story?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

These wife dating stories are like the "Kobayashi Maru" story from Star Trek, where the game is rigged and no one can win. Except Captain kirk who reprograms the test computer. There can be No winner of this scenario. When the wife goes rogue there is very little chance of saving the marriage. That is all there is to it. I've been in love so many times and Cried so many times also. I can remember all the way back to grammar school wanting and trying to try to get a girl to "Like" me. It isn't possible. You can't force someone to care about you. I still remember the humiliation heaped on me by a pretty girls mother one time. I was wandering around the amusement park where there was a pool. The place was called Bolado Park. I spotted Peggy Sepulveda a pretty girl from one of my 7th grade classes, playing a Pin ball machine. I casually approached while she was playing and began to chat her up. Suddenly her mom shows up and asks her what she was doing talking to me. LOL He mom said "He's no body. This other guy that is much more popular is in the other area. Come on, forget about him!" (me - I wasn't on the in crowd) You would think I would have forgotten about that slight over 60 years ago by now. Try to be faithful in life folks, It won't be long until judgement.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Our own Cuck Whisperer wrote most of a cuck story. Wasn’t that a surprise? Where are all his little cuckettes who should be praising his excellent command of the English and cuck languages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS JUST STUPID. I NEVER EVEN FINISHED IT.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Holy fuck, was this dumb. At that point, no natter how aroused you think he would be, i guarantee that he would be furious at being treated like dog shit by his wife.

Let her fuck her ex boyfriend. Hell, he can have her permanently. The level of disrespect and dismissal is solved only with a divorce because alcohol is only liquid courage and she just made it clear whom she wants.

And it’s not her stamp collecting husband.

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 1 year ago

I think it's a great story! Really looking forward to the next part. I'd say Clark doesn't sound like a condom sorta guy, but he does sound like the sorta guy who turns wives into fucktoys for him and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think a few hours of washboarding the two of them and then hospitalization for him and working the corner for her so you can at least get most of the money back on what you’ve invested in her while you have a good faithful woman move in with you while your wife/ho’ sleeps in the unfinished basement

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not smart by the wife. You don't do this shit without prior conversation and/or fantasy play

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

I think he should let them get naked, and then smack Clark a few times and kick him out the door to the lawn. When wife goes to defend him, lock the both outside and turn on all the outside lights. Clearly she is delusional and has no respect for her husband. Better to be rid of her now and not waste any more life on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about Dave escorts both of them to the door, pushes their asses out and locks it behind them and goes to bed so he will be well rested when he calls a divorce attorney the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two years in and she is abusing her hubby and ducking her old roommate. I’d let them get started and throw a pot of hot water on both them tell her marriage over

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must have missed something. How did Dave get from the kitchen to the couch with Angie. Story is too short, not enough prelude background to understand Dave's passive response.

dary4247dary4247over 1 year ago

This can be SSSSSSSOOOOO hot. Gangbang with friends, yes. Threesome, with bisex and pussy cleaning, yep. Ass sex for all, yes and yes with cleanup. Breeding, why not. Time limit, maybe a month or so. Extra women, sure a minimum, of course. Of course, Mr. Deering is large, just not crazy large, so like about 9 inches, a good round number. Did I mention ass-fucking is a must, a anal gangbang for all.

I say 9 inches because my wife was always comfortable with 8/9 even though she could and did take much bigger. Bigger was never good for her ass ans bigger was had to take a pounding with. She did 14 one night with between 6 to 8 inches and was ready to go the next night, with just me though (a little sore).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

throw the computer out and never Attempt to write this sludge again.. jesus shit authors suck the fun out of this site

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

She crossed the line rather quickly based on the information you've given us about their relationship. If they're in an open marriage or he's a voyeur it works, otherwise there's zero consideration for her husband in this story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

Where to go from here? How about one of the men "mans up"? Either Clark steals her, Dave stops it, Dave joins in and sets the rules, Dave joins in and both men debase and humiliate her for treating them as props, Dave kicks them out or things get violent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous