She Came Back

Story Info
She came back... for him.
1.8k words
4.05
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. She could feel his dick getting even harder. She knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She wanted to be ready for it. She didn't want any of his cum getting away.

She rubbed her tongue on his dick head and he grunted.

"I'm cumming!" he said.

She tightened her lips around his dick and started to bob her head up and down. He groaned as his dick erupted. Cum shot out of his dick, trapped inside her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as he came. His dick stayed hard for a long. It was the best orgasm he'd ever had and she knew it.

Finally his erection was gone. She laid on her back, legs apart and said, "Now it's your turn!"

She pulled him to her and guided his head to her pussy.

He started to suck, lick, kiss every part of her. It wasn't long before she started to cum, screaming as she did.

A sixty-six year old man needs 20 minutes or more to recover from an orgasm. A twenty-two year old girl has no such limitations. She came again very quickly as his experienced mouth brought her more pleasure. He got her to cum five times in the twenty minutes before he was hard again.

It started that morning. He was walking down the street and heard a girl call "Dave!" Only one person had ever called him Dave. He was David or Mr. G. to everyone else. Ten years ago he was a girl's basketball coach. One girl on the team, Stefanie, insisted on calling him Dave. He would correct her repeatedly but she would just smile and kept calling him Dave.

He knew it had to be her. He turned around. His mind knew she had grown up; it was ten years later, after all. But he wasn't expecting this! She was a full-grown woman. A full-grown beautiful woman! A full-grown, beautiful, and shapely woman! She ran to him, hugged him around the neck and starting kissing his face all over. His dick responded to her. He knew she could feel it since she pushed against him and rubbed her hips a little. Not enough to be obvious, but enough to make him even harder.

"Oh my! Stefanie! How are you?" he was delighted to see her again after all this time.

"I'm back from college. I have a job and an apartment!" she was so excited to see him.

"I have so much to tell you!" she said. "You'll take me to dinner tonight and I'll tell you everything!"

He guessed he now had plans for dinner.

He texted his wife, "Stefanie from my basketball team is back in town. We're going to take her to dinner tonight."

His wife responded, "I don't feel like going out. Go by yourself and tell her I say hi." His wife didn't want to do anything he wanted. Including sex. She would not have let him go alone if she had seen Stefanie.

"I guess it's just the two of us," he told Stefanie.

She took his phone, smiled that she was still in his contacts, added her address, and said, "Pick me up at 7. Take me somewhere nice."

He said he would.

She gave him a great hug and kiss and almost skipped as she left. As he watched her walk away his erection got even bigger.

He got to her apartment promptly at 7. She opened the door and he was both shocked and delighted at how she looked. She was wearing a short skirt showing her beautiful legs. Her blouse was a wrap-around top showing amazing cleavage. She laughed at his reaction.

She twirled around, "What do you think? Have I changed much in the last ten years?"

She took his arm tightly and walked him to his car. She talked non-stop to the restaurant. All he could do was drive and look at the beautiful woman next to him. His dick hurt.

He took her to a nice Italian restaurant in town. They sat down and she said, "Next week, take me somewhere out of town. I don't people we know seeing us together. They might get the wrong idea."

He guessed he was going to be taking her to dinner again. He'd have to figure out how to tell his wife.

She told him about high school and how she wanted to go away to college. She studied psychology and marketing, had a great time away but couldn't wait to come back home. She missed the town, missed her friends, and missed him.

When the waitress brought the food Stefanie exclaimed, "What you have looks so good! Can I try some?"

David said yes, so Stefanie moved her plate across the table and was now sitting next to him. She pushed up against him. He could feel her warmth through his clothes. She put her hand on his thigh, just an inch away from his dick. His dick decided to find her hand. As his dick grew, she moved her hand so his dick was now under her hand. She kept her hand there.

He stiffened a little, not sure what to do.

She said, "I'm ready for what you've got!" and opened her mouth.

He put his forkfull of food in her mouth. As he did that she grasped his dick firmly and put her thumb on the head of his dick. She rubbed his dick head as she ate his food.

"This is so good!" she exclaimed. "If I had know this was so good I would have tried it years ago," all the time rubbing his dick head. He thought he was going to explode.

When she finished eating she moved her thumb off his dick head.

"Now it's your turn!" she said as she put a forkfull of her food to his mouth. He could barely breathe but managed to open his mouth.

As he ate she gently stroked his dick, almost petting it. He thought he was going to cum if she didn't stop.

When he finished her forkfull she stopped rubbing his dick but kept her hand on it. She went back to eating, continuing her story of school. Her hand never left his dick and his dick throbbed under her hand.

When they were finished eating she said, "Let's go back to my apartment for dessert!" He paid the bill and they left.

They walked through the door to her apartment. As soon as the door shut she turned around and jumped on him. She wrapped her legs around him and started kissing him passionately. His dick got harder than it had ever been. His heart was pounding and he had trouble breathing. He could feel her body's heat through his clothes and could feel how hot her pussy was. He held her tightly and kissed her back. He ran his hands all over her body, moaning as he did. She bit his tongue, sucked it, held his head so he couldn't move.

Finally she stopped kissing him and let go. She took his hand, led him into her bedroom and pushed him on her bed. She slowly unwrapped her blouse. He stared intently. He had never imagined breasts could be so beautiful. He wanted to touch them, hold them, suck on them, but he held back. He was waiting for the real prize, her pussy.

It took forever for her to finish removing her top. Then she slowly unzipped her skirt. She enjoyed the look in his eyes, a look of pure desire.

She leaned over him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her eyes never left his. She took off his shoes and socks. After she removed his shirt, shoes and socks, she unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She slowly slid all his clothes down his legs and his dick stood straight up. She touched the head of his dick delicately, afraid he might cum if she touched too hard. His dick jumped. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. He moaned as her lips enveloped his dick.

After they were finished, they laid in bed holding each other. He ran his fingers up and down her skin, amazed as how soft and warm she was. It had been too long since he had held a woman other than his wife. She put her hand on his chest and rubbed it up and down getting closer to his dick each time. Eventually her hand reached his dick and she put her hand around him. He moaned slightly as she held him. All at once, without warning, she moved on top of him and put his dick in her pussy. He was startled, then he enjoyed the sensations.

Then he realized what she had done! He struggled to get her off. She held his hands, pushed down on him with her body and slowly raised and lowered her pussy on his dick.

"No. No!" he struggled. "I can't let you get pregnant!"

She kept sliding up and down his prick. He felt his mind start to slip.

"No. Get off!" he didn't quite mean it.

She decided after he came she would tell him she was on the pill.

"You love me. You belong to me. You will never leave me."

She kept repeating that to him as his mind faded away.

He couldn't think. He could only feel her pussy on his dick. His mind was almost gone.

He started repeating, "I love you. I belong to you. I will never leave you."

She smiled as she rode him. She kept repeating, "You love me. You belong to me. You will never leave me."

He moaned as his dick got harder.

"I love you. I belong to you. I will never leave you."

He shouted her name. She smiled.

"I love you, Stefanie! I love you!" He was no longer trying to get out from under her.

She smiled, leaned next to his year and whispered, "I love you too." His mind was almost shattered.

He was babbling how much he loved her, how he was hers.

She smiled. It was time to finish filling his desire for her.

She increased her speed and went up and down on his dick fast enough to make him scream. He came, over and over, inside of her, screaming how much he loved her. He would never leave her, never.

This pushed her over the edge and in the back of his mind he could feel her pussy clenching on his dick. He actually came again from this.

She told him, finally, that she was on the pill.

She also told him that he now belonged to her. When she wanted him he would come to her. She loved him. She would never leave him. She expected the same from him.

"I can't leave my wife," he said.

"I don't want you to. I just want you to be here when I want you."

She pushed his hand to her pussy. "And I want you. Right now."

She rubbed his hand up and down her clit and moaned. He took over and then put his mouth on her.

He was never leaving her. Ever.