She Claimed Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you too sore?" she whispered as he moaned against her lips.

"Never for you", he responded, and she answered with a smile in turn.

Keeping her fingers inside him she pulled his body down on to hers, grasping his cock and guiding it inside her needy vagina. She fingered him as they made love, and when he came, she purred at the feel of how tightly his body gripped her.

The next day, the pair practiced yoga together outside in the secluded garden. Su guided Matti into various positions, explaining for each how they strengthen him, pointing out how beautifully open so many rendered his body.

"I am part of a small group that practices nude and hot yoga together, as well as other tantric practices. When we get back to London, I will invite you to join us".

She paused looking him directly in the eye as he blushed at the image.

"We have regular workshops. I will expect you to become an expert at yoni massage".

He blushed but purred at the thought. Please with him she pushed him back on to the soft grass, straddling him. The sun beat down beautifully as she rode him, his thumb grinding circles across her clit as she leant back to finger him, both Mistress and boy cumming in unison.

The last few days in the cottage were spent as before. A mix of bondage and love making, pleasure and pain. Su focussed on training her boy's flexibility and stamina. Many hours were spent with her edging Matti with handjob and dildo, building up the amount of use he could take before climax.

Neither particularly wanted the break to end. They stayed up the last night, talking, enjoying each other's body, drinking wine, cementing their F/m bond. As midnight approached they retired to bed, her laying on her back, he on his side, slowly masturbating each other. Su edged him, but Matti stroked her to climax. Then, Su rewarded him by allowing him to lick her anus whilst she masturbated.

"You've been a very good boy this week," she smiled at him as her orgasm faded. "I think you can have something special to end on."

Su walked to the dresser, instructing him to lay on his back as she did. There, she picked up the bottle of lube, squirting a liberal amount out on to her fingers. Instinctively Matti began to lift his knees, baring his anus for her. However, Su merely smiled at him, reaching behind herself, her hand moving as she closed her eyes and a purr escaped her lips. Matti caught movement in the mirror, and could just see the reflection of Su working two of her fingers into her own anus, the brown skin of her hole just visible between rounded buttocks.

She looked down at him, expression utterly filled with lust. Without a word she walked back to the bed, hips swaying seductively, every inch a Goddess. Matti lay back, speechless, cock betraying his own emotions as she straddled him. She teased him, taking his cock in hand and rubbing it back and forth between her slick lips. But she was as impatient as he, and moved him further back. Matti had time to feel the heat of her as she lined her lubricated anus up with his cock, then incredible tightness as she sank down on to him.

"You're not to cum" she breathed as she began to rock on him.

Matti held her hips as Su rose up and down on him, his young cock disappearing between her soft round buttocks, her hands cupping her breasts, caressing her swollen clit. She could read his body perfectly, and she managed to cum three times, whilst managing to pause whenever Matti seemed like he might tip over the edge. Finally she knew he could take no more and she climbed off him, her boy emitting a groan of frustration. Smiling knowingly, she leant over and kissed him deeply, bidding him a good night, pressing her hot, wet body tight to his as she left him to try and fall asleep with the largest erection of his young life.

---

Back in London, normality seemingly returned for a few days. Su seemed to return to treating Matti as if nothing had changed, until the Friday, when they found themselves alone in the store cupboard. Before he could speak she pressed one quick stolen kiss upon him, cupping her hand between his legs and squeezing his budding erection, before walking out with a murmured "good boy", leaving him alone, desperately wanting more.

At home he masturbated furiously every moment he got, adding anal play to his usual fist-around-cock routine. However, nothing eased the ache her absence caused. He aspired to confront her on the Monday, plead to be taken be her again, but when he arrived in the office on the Monday the woman at the next desk told him that Su was away for a long weekend, on a swimming course in the Nordic fjords.

When Su returned on the Wednesday however, she dropped by his desk early on. She had come from yoga, and she teased him, sitting on his desk, legging-clad legs parted in a way only he could see, smiling slyly as he eyes were drawn unavoidably the soft curve between her thighs. She invited him for a dinner party at her house that evening, instructing him to be on time, and left leaving him near-panting from the brief interaction.

At 7 o'clock sharp Matti knocked on the door of the impressive townhouse in Islington Su had inherited from an uncle some years previously. His Mistress (was she still? He hoped so) answered, having changed into a casual dress, loose skirt, but low cut. She kissed him on the lips on the doorstep, drawing back with a chuckle as he tried to embrace her. With a wink she turned and led Matti through into the parlour. There, standing about relaxed, chatting, glasses of wine in hand, were a group of middle aged women, a mix of appearances, Fenella amongst them. Matti blushed upon seeing her, and she smiled at him knowingly.

The women were four friends of Su's plus a special guest. In turn Su introduced them, ending with "and this is our honoured guest, a guru, Audrey". Six women in total, each bestowing glances upon him as if he was the only one not in on some secret.

Introductions Su waved her hand, getting the group's attention.

"Ladies, why don't you step through to the living room, and get comfortable. Audrey has readied everything to begin."

With what to Matti seemed like an excited undercurrent, the women turned and walked to the next room, the 'guru' in the lead, leaving Su and Matti alone.

"You're likely wondering the purpose for this evening's gathering?" she asked, head tilted to one side, looking up at him.

Matti nodded as Su stepped closer, looking up at him, raising her hand to cup his cheek.

"You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes Mistress" Matti answered quickly, confused at the seeming change in direction of the conversation.

Su smiled, kissing his lips lightly, continuing,

"We are a group of women who share certain beliefs. Namely, that women are inherently dominant, and males naturally submissive. That both sexes exist in a happier state when that order is observed." She paused, looking directly into his eyes. "You believe that too don't you?"

Suddenly dry mouth, Matti gave a small nod.

"It's bigger than just you and I. It's about all womankind. Doesn't it feel right when you submit to me, both in and out of bed? Whether doing as I say in the office, or the way we have sex, you're happier when I lead, aren't you?"

She paused, gazing at him expectantly, like a teacher coaxing an obvious and inescapable answer from a student.

"Yes," Matti breathed, under her spell.

"Good boy" she smiled, pleased. "Now, these friends of mine, I mentioned them to you whilst we were in Norfolk. We meet regularly, to discuss, to learn, to practice. But we have invited someone very special this evening. Her name is Ms Audrey. She is going to demonstrate the tantric arts."

Another brief pause.

"She's going to demonstrate them upon you."

Matti gulped, the reality of what Su was saying clicking into place within his mind, before he could speak Su continued, her tone now with that familiar steel core.

"You will be naked. You will be exposed. You will likely be embarrassed. But it will feel good. And most importantly of all, it will please me. And you want to please me. In fact, I think we'll find as time goes on you'll live to please me."

The beautiful mature woman stepped closer, pressing her curves up against the slim figure of the boy.

"Besides, good boys get rewards. Treats they'll enjoy. As you know I was training with the very best during my swim trip. I wanted to push myself to be as quick as I could be. The top athletes keep their skin smooth and bare. Helps them be aerodynamic."

She let her words sink in, seeing the light flicker in his eyes.

"Yes, that's right. You want to see that, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes Mistress" he groaned, and Su chuckled as she pressed her crotch up against his own. Boys, such simple creatures.

One final kiss, and she stepped back from her submissive.

"Undress, quickly now. Let's not keep the ladies waiting."

Under her watchful eye Matti undressed, until he was completely naked before her, this woman who controlled him in every way. She gestured for him to move through to the living room, and taking a deep breath, he stepped through the doorway.

The room was lit only by candles placed here and there. In their soft flickering glow, the air heady with the scent of incense, the women sat in a loose circle, eyes closed, Audrey cross-legged on the soft carpet at the centre. Each woman was following Audrey in chanting softly, seemingly in a deep meditative state, though eyes flickered open as Matti padded shyly, nakedly into the midst of their circle. Audrey smiled up at him reassuringly, gesturing to the cushion placed before her on the floor.

"Come, lie down here pet."

Blushing, aware of all eyes on him, Matti did so, lifting his hips as Audrey murmured the request, allowing her to slide the cushion underneath his bottom.

"Now ladies, we're very fortunate today, to be able to witness a tantric demonstration which I will be performing on young Matti here. I will be focussing on his penis, which we call lingham, his anus, which we call rosebud, and his prostate, or sacred spot. Now Matti, before we begin, lift your knees up towards your chest, and let them fall outwards a little, there we go, good boy."

Matti blushed deeper still, as he assumed the by now familiar position. Audrey gestured to the circle of women, speaking in her soft warm tone, inviting them to mover closer, and examine his 'rosebud'. As the women gazed upon it murmuring approval, the guru began to caresses Matti's anus with a single finger.

"Such is the power of the male anus as a sexual organ, that I'm going to use one finger, just one, and I'm only going to caress the outside of his rosebud. Watch how quickly he becomes fully aroused at just this small amount of contact."

As she spoke in her comforting tones, she ran her lightly oiled index finger in slow circles around the tight crinkled rim of Matti's anus. Despite his embarrassment, the familiar feelings of pleasure began to radiate out from that sensitive spot, and he was unable to stop a soft moan escape his lips, whilst at the same time his penis began to inexorably stiffen and lift away from his belly.

Audrey's movements stayed slow, but became a little firmer, occasionally running the pad of her finger directly across his fluttering hole as well as around its edge. She looked up at her audience and smiled as the boy beneath her uttered another low moan, and pressed back against her slightly, a movement that didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room.

"Look at how thick and strong his lingham has grown, ladies" she intoned. "How his chest is flushed, his breathing quicker and deeper, and if you peer closely, you can see how his rosebud has begun to relax and open, readying itself to receive his Mistress."

Once again Matti felt six pairs of eyes focus on his bottom, glistening in the soft flickering light beneath Audrey's slowly caressing finger.

Abruptly Audrey stopped her ministrations, the guru lifting her hands, and drawing her audience's attention back to her.

"Now ladies, we'll start with the lingham, which as you can see now, is fully erect. Matti pet, you can lower your legs now."

She took Matti's cock in her hand, holding it firmly, though gently up away from his body.

"It is vital to ensure that all the body's pathways, physical and spiritual are clear and unblocked. For a boy's penis, we can use sounds to make sure of this."

With her free hand, she lifted up a thin, smooth, slightly curved metal rod.

"They come in a variety of sizes, we'll use a medium one here today. Now, ensuring the lingham is fully erect, and both the urethral opening and the sound itself are both very well lubricated."

She lubed the sound up and pulled Matti's foreskin gently back, revealing the sensitive head and its twitching slit. Pre-cum pooled at the tip, as Audrey teased the metal rod around the tip, dipping it in gently just a little before pulling it out again. She repeated this a few times before guiding the probe more deeply slowly into the tiny hole, inch by inch. Matti had never taken anything in his urethra before. He shuddered as the cool metal slid into the sensitive hole, panting, groaning, his toes curling and back arching as Audrey slowly guided the sound inside him. Deeper and deeper it eased into his aching cock as the older woman guided it in, murmuring words of encouragement as she did.

"There we go. See how he likes that," Audrey murmured, as the full length of the sound finally disappeared inside the small opening. Matti had his head tilted back, panting softly.

"The lingham passage is nice and clear," Audrey said, addressing the entranced women.

Making sure she was holding his engorged cock carefully, she pulled the sound out carefully. It was shiny with the boy's pre-cum, and Audrey gently pulled it out almost the entire way, before sliding it back inside, rhythmically moving it back and forth.

"Oh yes, he definitely likes it," she commented with an arched eyebrow, as the boy uttered a guttural moan, clenching his hands into fists. Su watched on with intense interest, making a mental note to invest in a set of sounds herself.

Audrey continued for a few minutes more, gently sliding the sound in and out of the boys visibly throbbing genitalia. She moved a hand to cup his scrotum, squeezing and manipulating his testicles delicately. As she did the boy looked up, opening his eyes, making eye contact with her. She offered him a soft smile, flicking a finger out to graze against his anal opening. She was rewarded with a deep moan in response, his cock twitching in her hand, his urethra contracting around the sound.

Matti looked down his body, steadily moaning as he saw the metal gleam at the tip of his cock, before Audrey guided it back in to him each time. He was so hard that he ached, and the added sensation as Audrey cupped his balls, one finger crooked between his buttocks to circle teasingly around his sensitive anus, made him think that he could come from this alone. He knew that his arousal, and enjoyment, was obvious to all in the room, but he was beyond caring, and equally beyond being able to hide it.

Abruptly, Audrey withdrew the entire gleaming length from his twitching cock, and he gasped, before realising with no little embarrassment that he was panting, and all six sets of eyes on him could see how aroused he had become from the unusual stimulation.

Audrey paused a moment to clean the sound, and allow the boy to catch his breath, before continuing.

"Now Matti, I'd like you to move on to all fours please."

As Matti moved in to the equally well familiar position, Audrey spoke to her assembled group.

"Notice how whichever position he is placed into; squatting, on his back, bent over, or on all fours like this, his rosebud is readily presented. See how well his body is designed towards submission? Some of you ladies will have a view of his face from your place in the circle. I'd like you to observe the emotions and spiritual journey he takes for the rest of the session. Others of you have a lovely view of his bottom. Feel free to move around as we continue and enjoy the 360 degree experience!"

"Every reaction of his body, all the senses he provokes; the sounds he makes, the way he moves, his taste, his scent, his heat, are all designed by nature to make him pleasing to you as a woman. Whereas our yonis engulf, envelope, claim, his anus is an entirely submissive sexual organ."

Audrey once again began to stroke Matti's opening gently with one finger, her finger dipping between the slightly parted crevice of his bottom. After a moment she paused, placing her palms flat on his buttocks, and gently pressing outwards, spreading his bottom open.

"Notice the changes now he is in a fully aroused state. Compare his opening to how it appears in its resting state. And we can compare again later to its post-use state, once it has submitted to fingers or phallus".

Using thumb and finger of one hand to keep his buttocks apart and his anus exposed, Audrey returned the pad of one finger to Matti's opening, making small concentric circles around its rim.

"The giver should begin the massage by gently, yet firmly pressing the desired finger against the rosebud. It is essential that the giver never prod excessively, but rather allow the receiver to become comfortable with the giver's finger. By exerting gentle and steady pressure, the giver will find that the receiver's anus will gradually begin to relax, entering a state of natural submission, and eventually 'draw in' the well lubricated finger."

She looked up at the fascinated women.

"Before we get any further ladies, I want you all to be comfortable and relaxed as you enjoy the session, so those of you wearing knickers, if they start to get a little uncomfortable do feel free to slip them off. Besides, the scent of feminine arousal makes for a very powerful setting. If you feel the need, you are quite free to pleasure yourself as I do so to our young volunteer here."

Turning her attention back to the boy before her, she pressed gently against that needy orifice, which opened willingly before her, her slim, lubricated digit slipping easily inside his body.

"Of course, you don't just want to take it from me. Tell the ladies what's happening to you Matti, and what you need. Be nice and clear and explicit, they're all very interested."

If possible Matti blushed deeper still.

"Miss Audrey... Miss Audrey is fingering my..." he paused, searching for the right term. Audrey looked thoughtful, before murmuring,

"Pussy. Yes, it's soft and pink and warm, and it's made for fucking. I think we'll use 'pussy'".

As she spoke, Audrey pressed a second digit against that well lubed opening, easing it in alongside the first, causing the boy to groan with that familiar pleasurable fullness.

"Miss Audrey has two fingers in my... my pussy." He stammered, avoiding the smiling eyes of the women looking down on him in open lust and curiosity.

He groaned again.

"She's... she's curving them against my prostate. Oh God..."

"And how does it feel?" she prompted gently.

"It feels good. So good..." he panted.

For a few minutes Audrey skilfully worked her two fingers inside the needy, submissive bottom of the young male. His breathing was heavy, his chest flushed, pre cum leaking in a steady stream now from his thick yet untouched erection, his cock jumping every time she pressed against the firm walnut of his 'sacred spot'. The group of females watched enraptured, all equally aroused as the boy. Two of Su's friends were openly masturbating as they gazed at Matti, or more specifically those slim fingers delving into his hot, tight bottom.

"Now ladies, observe the amount of pre cum he is emitting from his lingham. It is possible to milk him dry without a climax as such, but I prefer to let my boys attain that sacred plateau."