She Claimed Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she looked to Su.

"Su, as our hostess, and this boy's owner, would you mind if I bring your property to climax?" she asked respectfully, all the while twisting her fingers in and out of his greased hole.

Su nodded her head, smiling at the woman fingering her pet. "Please, use him however you see fit in order to continue our lesson."

Audrey smiled at the nearest woman. "Sally, I wonder if you could kneel beside Matti and hold his buttocks open so that our friends can continue to see his pretty rosebud unhindered?"

Sally blushed, but nodded eagerly and knelt down beside the boy, placing her palms on Matti's bottom, spreading the round cheeks wider than Audrey had done, crudely exposing the fingers pumping in and out of his hole.

"Patricia," Audrey spoke again, addressing the attractive black woman to Matti's right, "would you mind fetching that ceramic bowel there, and placing it beneath Matti?"

"Of course" the woman replied, rising up from her seat on the sofa to fetch the bowel Audrey indicated. She came closer to the boy, squatting down beside him, placing the bowel, decorated with Sanskrit figures, beneath his downward pointing erection. As she squatted down Matti turned his head to the side, catching a glimpse directly up her skirt, her bald sex on display, her aroused state clear. Patricia noticed his gaze, smiling softly, and subtly parting her thighs a little more, lingering beside him a moment longer than was necessary, before returning to her place with a smile.

"That's better, we don't want Matti to make a mess of his Mistress' floor, do we? And young boys do ejaculate so heavily when they have their bottoms filled, as I'm sure many of you well know."

The woman laughed and exchanged knowing glances, Su catching Matti's eye, her gaze drilling direct to his core.

One hand now free, Audrey reached beneath Matti and took his erection firmly in her warm grip. He groaned animalistically, throbbing against her soft palm, sure he would cum within moments. With practiced movements, Audrey began to slide her closed fist up and down his shaft, my fingers working in unison within his backside; twisting and probing and pressing just right within the hot, tight confines of his bowels.

Matti was right; within mere moments he was panting, the feel of a large orgasm about to rip through him.

"Ask permission," Audrey prompted, the rest of the room watching in rapt silence.

"Please Mistress," Matti pleaded, gazing up at Su, his face flushed, brow beaded with sweat. "I beg you. Ms Audrey is going to make me cum. Please I'll do anything. I can't stop it."

As Su gave her permission, Matti felt his anus stretch around a third finger, and even as the words "good boy, cum for us all" were still echoing in his ears he cried out in ecstasy.

Toes curling, fingers clenched, his young cunt rippling around Audrey's skilfully probing fingers, his penis spasming violently in her hand, as she drained him dry. Matti's back arched, head thrown back, eyes rolling up as he cried out again, his seed being milked from him into the ceramic dish below.

Audrey didn't stop until she was satisfied she had drained him completely. When not a drop was left, only then did she let go of his softening cock, her fingers easing out of his reddened anus.

The woman named Sally continued to hold his bottom spread nicely wide, as Audrey beckoned the others to all look closer.

"See now, the third state? How very different he looks now, rather like a flower bud he began tightly furled, and has now blossomed into life. I imagine he is even more lovely to behold when Su has been gliding her phallus in and out of him for several hours."

She picked the bowl up gently, and moved it to the floor just ahead of Matti, then placed her hand gently on his back, and spoke warmly.

"A good submissive always shows his appreciation to the Women who deign to care for him."

Matti looked up at Su, who remained sitting before him, looking to him every inch the Dominant Goddess.

"Thank you Mistress for allowing me to cum. Thank you Ms Audrey for milking me."

Without prompting, knowing what he was required to do, he leant forwards, head lowered, bottom raised, as he began to lap up his own semen from the bowl.

"Oh that sight is so lovely" purred one of the women leaning forwards to peer more closely at his gaping anus.

"Isn't it just?" agreed Audrey with a smile. "I think there's no prettier sight than a young male's rosebud, in any of its states, but particularly soon after it has been used. Su is an extremely lucky woman!"

The women murmured a chorus of agreement, some looks of jealousy briefly flashed in the direction of a beaming Su.

"But equally," Audrey continued, "Matti is clearly an extraordinarily fortunate young boy to have such a talented and loving Mistress as Su. You can see what pleasure he takes from submission, how well trained his bottom is. It is always a delight to encounter a boy who clearly needs anal penetration so strongly. It is a credit to Su for breaking him in so well."

As Matti cleaned the last remnants from the dish, Audrey gently ran a flannel across his exposed and tender opening, removing the glistening lube, and that signalled the end of the lesson. The woman reluctantly broke up their circle and began to chat amongst themselves, to all appearances now just a regular dinner party, albeit one with a naked male in their midst, and the scent of male and female arousal thick in the air.

Matti was permitted to join the women as they ate, drank wine, and chatted, though he remained nude. After dinner, as the group stood talking in the parlour, Su came up beside her boy, her hand on his bottom, resting gently, signalling ownership in a subtle signal to the rest of the room. The message was clear, 'enjoy your visual fill, but his true submission is mine alone'. She pressed her soft body up against him, whispering quietly in his ear,

"You've been a very good boy. I'm very pleased with you. You will be rewarded later."

Then with a quick squeeze of his bottom, she turned away to one of her guests Janet, who approached to thank Su for the use of her home and boy.

The rest of the evening passed by in conversation, and Matti became more comfortable with his nudity amongst the older women, though their glances down at his genitals and bottom still brought a blush to his cheeks. He occasionally caught eye with his Mistress, and her approving looks made him smile softly, and his heart raced impatiently at the thought of them alone together.

Well-oiled with good wine, and the congenial atmosphere of a group of women bonded in common understanding, and shared experience, it was late before the final guests bid Su good night, and left the two of them alone. Both were impatient to be alone, and Su bade Matti leave the cleaning up for the morning, leading him upstairs to her bedroom.

As they entered the room she turned to him, taking him into her arms. By any standards, but certainly her own, she was tender, cupping his chin and kissing him softly, fully upon his lips.

"Lie down as you did for Audrey" she murmured, giving his bottom a playful tap. As Matti obeyed, laying back on the large soft bed, drawing his knees up, exposing his most private, secret place for the woman he desired above all else, Su gazed down at him with a sultry look upon her face. She climbed on to the bed with a grin, crawling up towards him, swaying her hips and bottom like a lioness playfully approaching its prey. With a soft smile, she lowered her head, her tongue extended, being met with a long urgent groan from her boy as she licked, her tongue pressed flat against his salty skin, travelling up the crevice of his bottom, gliding over his quivering hole. With practiced precision she slowly, lazily licked at his opening, feeling it blossom beneath her. He moaned and cried out her title as she rewarded her good boy.

Then she kissed upwards, over the heavy sac, already full and in need of release. There she found, as she knew she would, his lovely thick cock, and without pause took him inside her mouth. She engulfed his length in one go, and as his hips rose up to meet her, she slipped a pair of fingers through his welcoming sphincter into that divine rectum.

Matti for his part was in heaven. The physical sensation of his Mistress, as she sucked upon his cock whilst fingering him, was married to the pleasure brought about from having pleased her.

"You have permission to cum" she spoke, her words muffled around his erection. After that she spoke no more as she set to the task of extracting a climax from her boy.

She knew his body intimately, and she measured every slight change in his body as he inched closer to orgasm. The steady throb of his cock, the rippling clench of his bottom, his breathing and the sweet moans he made. As he got close to climax she felt his hands in her hair, gently, reverently, and she focussed her efforts of her fingers on his prostate, sucking hard on his swollen prick. With a cry, he erupted, arched hips, bottom clenching impossibly tight, thick ropes of his cum against her tongue, in her throat.

She drew it out of him, milking every last drop, swallowing all of his essence, until at last he was spent, his orgasm-wracked body limp.

Wordlessly she let his softening cock slip from her mouth, and her fingers from his fluttering anus. Standing, her hands went to the zip of her dress, smiling down at her breathless submissive as first her dress, then bra, and lastly knickers were discarded.

Matti gasped, a strangled cry escaping his throat. As promised, Su's skin was as smooth and bare between her thighs as his own. She stood, hands on hips, posing, knee cocked, pubis thrust forward.

"Do you like what you see pet?" she chuckled.

"You are a Goddess. Perfect. So beautiful..." he babbled, unable to tear his eyes away from her bare sex.

Su purred, basking in the way he gazed upon her. She moved back to the bed, lying back beside him, propped up on the pillows.

"Mmm... then how about you show me how beautiful you think I am before we make love?" she purred as she lay back expectantly, parting her thighs wide, inviting his gaze upon her hairless skin.

Matti began by lightly kissing the insides of his Mistress' thighs, soft kisses on her creamy skin as his fingers made their way up to her shaven mound, lightly tracing small circles upon it. He teased her with lips and tongue moving closer to her sex, as his fingers danced around the top of her slit.

Light kisses on the newly bare skin of her outer lips brought forth a low moan from the Goddess laying before him. He brushed his lips gently across her delicate protruding inner lips, kissing them just as softly. Then, he pressed just the tip of his tongue between her lips, tasting the nectar at her entrance, slowly drawing it upwards, her lips parting before him, Su moaning contentedly.

He felt her hands on his head, fingers curling into his hair, but gently, content to allow him to lead. Matti repeated the long lick, starting from her perineum, stopping just shy of her clit, whilst his fingertips oh-so-lightly grazed across the hood. Beneath him his Mistress whimpered, arching her hips, shifting her bottom, trying to get his tongue to touch where she needed it most.

Studiously avoiding her clitoris, Matti continued to lick up between her slick labia, darting his tongue into her vagina, revelling in her taste and scent. Impatient, and not one to be teased, Su could take no more, gripping his hair more tightly, pulling his mouth higher up, crying out as his mouth closed on her sensitive bud, stiff and exposed from the now drawn back hood.

Matti knew when to obey not tease, and he drew her clit between his lips, sucking on it gently. He alternated between sucking and licking across it, flat tongue pressing firmly as Su writhed and purred beneath him. His mouth now focussed on her clit, he brought a finger up to her opening, sliding it in to her warm embrace, curling it to press to her G-Spot.

Su groaned and shuddered as her pet's finger moved in her in concert with his clever mouth. His tongue danced in a quick horizontal flicker directly across her aching clit, and she clamped her thighs more tightly about his head. Matti added a second finger, picking up the pace, ignoring the ache in his jaw and tongue as he eagerly worshipped his Goddess.

He felt Su's body tense, and knew from experience that her orgasm was close. He pressed his mouth harder against her sex, tongue and fingers caressing her inside and out. Beneath her dripping slit, he brought a third finger up to her anus, slick with her own juices. Teasing circles against the tight sphincter, feeling it soften, pressing firmly and easing it into her as she opened for him. Su cried out, mewling almost as his tongue and fingers worked on her most sensitive parts, her hips arching, grinding her sex hard against his face, vagina and anus clamping down tightly on his fingers, muscles rippling, as she came with a great shuddering cry, not once but twice, eventually falling back panting, leaving her submissive with a look of adoration on his slightly awestruck features, her juices glistening across his face.

Afterwards, Su made love to him gently, holding him tight like young lovers might, and when before long he came, it was without his cock being touched. He gripped her tightly, his arms and legs wrapped around her, each thrust of her inside of him bringing forth another spurt, his spasming cock trapped between their bellies.

When he was milked dry, for the third time that evening, Su raised herself on her arms, looking down at the sticky mess upon their stomachs caused by his cum.

"You're not going to be able to live without me are you?" she murmured, leaning back down with a satisfied sigh to penetrate his soft mouth with her tongue, as her hips raised up to recommence her gentle plundering of his exquisite backside.

A fortnight later Matti had moved in to Su's house full-time, with his own room, though months later he was yet to spend a night anywhere but his Mistress' bed.

Two weeks after that, Su once again hosted the monthly gathering of her women's workshop. This time, Audrey led a highly interactive pegging session as each woman in turn made use of his ripe young bottom, the guru all the time skilfully stroking his cock, keeping him on the very edge of climax as each woman moved in and out of him for her own pleasure. Matti's soft moans of discomfort as the final few women thrust eagerly from behind into his well used hole sent shivers of pleasure through Su's core, and that night in bed she rode him hard and deep to three climaxes.

Three days after that Su booked a full physical exam for Matti at the surgery of an old school friend on Harley Street. She stayed in the room, as the doctor prodded and probed every part of an ever more embarrassed and humiliated Matti. The old friend, never less than fully professional, knew well Su's predilections, and as she withdrew a pair lubed and gloved fingers from his bowels at the end of the exam declared him to be in perfect shape.

Five days after that Su and Matti attended a regular gathering of the London kink community, at which he was formally collared to her.

He was hers to claim, and she had done so.