She Claimed Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening however, when Su bade goodnight to her friend, she made a point of commanding the young man upstairs in a way that made clear he was there for more than just a place to sleep. Once upstairs, Su wasted no time in demanding Matti undress, and assume position on all fours, his anus exposed and offered up to her. No matter how often he was anally penetrated, it always created a pounding sense of submissiveness within him. He could feel his heart pounding madly in his chest, as Su took generous amounts of the thick lubricant and used it to oil his vulnerable anus.

As she guided her feeldoe into him, Matti's delicate anus spasmed and tightened uselessly around the slick shaft. She gazed with sheer pleasure at the sweet opening as it blossomed for her; It was Su's to do with as she wished, until she relinquished it. Her boy groaned loudly, he writhed in pleasure beneath her, as she sank deeper and deeper into his core. He felt as if his anal passage was designed for her strap-on. It seemed as if it were exactly the right shape and size to sheath her silicone cock.

As the main bedroom occupied an open mezzanine, the sound of their fucking was quite clear to hear. Matti was sure Su was working deliberately to make him moan more loudly than usual. She had begun by rimming him from behind, her tongue teasing and probing his deeply sensitive anus, and was now squatting, gliding her feeldoe into his waiting arsehole with deep strokes, angled against his prostate. She cried out more loudly than she had before when she came.

At some point, there came a knock from the top of the stairs, and both Matti from his position on all fours, and Su from behind him, turned to see Fenella standing at the entrance to the room, dressed in her nightdress, a look of intense interest on her face.

Matti was mortified. Here was this woman, almost a stranger, catching him not just in the act of love making, but submissively so, naked, on all fours, the thick girth of Su's blue feeldoe clearly protruding from between his buttocks. His hand went to shield his throbbing erection as best it could. Su for her part seemed quite unperturbed that she was caught in such a revealing manner.

"Sorry Fen, were we disturbing you?" Su asked with a sly grin at her friend, seemingly unsurprised by her appearance.

"Well, I was intending to fall asleep, but the sounds of your love making kept me up. So then I lay awake masturbating for a while, but I still couldn't sleep, so I decided to see if you'd like some company. Besides, I was very keen to confirm whether this young man's bottom is as delicious in the flesh as I suspected."

"See for yourself" Su purred, pulling back, easing her glistening cock from Matti's well-used hole, the young male groaning as the bulbous head slipped past his tightly gripping sphincter.

"Oh my," Fenella sighed as she took in the sight of the young man's freshly fucked bottom. She lay a hand on the warm flesh of his buttock, moving her fingers inward, slipping into the crevice. Matti moaned softly when her fingertips caressed his sensitive anus, and again as she curved two inside him.

"Oh yes, warm and tight and smooth," Fen purred contentedly as she slowly fingered the boy, "If I know you Su, you'll not have given this delectable pussy a moment's rest."

Su gave a knowing grin at her friend. "Well, now we've disturbed you Fen darling, would you care to join us?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Fen chuckled by reply, as she lifted her nightie up and over her head. She was nude beneath, and from his position on all fours Matti ran his eyes over her form. She was not as toned as Su, but slim, her breasts smaller but a little perkier, the hair between her legs longer and curlier than Su's tightly trimmed pubes.

With a smile at him, Fen lay out comfortably on the mattress. With a firm tap on his rump, Su instructed Matti to turn around and kneel above her friend. With the pair in a 69 position, Fen reached out and took the young man's semi-erect cock in her hand, pulling him down to her mouth, even as she placed her other hand on the back of Matti's head, pressing him somewhat impatiently down between her thighs. Su move around the bed, taking position behind the boy again. As Fen parted her warm lips around his rapidly hardening organ, Matti felt the larger, harder presence of Su's feeldoe at his anus, the thick shaft easing back into his vacated bottom.

As Matti explored Fen's sex with his mouth, parting her lips with a stroke of his tongue, Su and Fen devoted their full attention to his genitals, working his body in tandem with the casual intimacy and familiarity of two women who had been friends since they were schoolgirls, and shared many sexual experiences. Each thrust of Su's hips drove Matti deeper into Fen's mouth, and she opened her throat to swallow the younger male's entire length, mirroring the way his rectum hungrily swallowed what his Mistress fed into him.

Matti was in a daze. Submitting to Su was one thing, but to have him do so to another was quite something else. His innate and awoken submissive nature, combined with the sheer pleasure being exerted upon the lower half of his body, overwhelmed all else, and the boy sank deeper into a submissive role from which he had no desire to escape.

Hungrily, he lapped at Fen's narrow slit, drawing a trace between her small inner lips, from clit to anus. Behind him Su sawed back and forth in his red, swollen opening, as Fen slid his cock deeper into her throat. He was unsure how long the three of them remained in this state, before he felt his Mistress gripping his hips, remaining buried in him to the hilt at the depth of her thrust. Beneath him Fen released his dripping cock from her mouth and shuffled, turning around until she was face-to-face with the submissive, Matti still positioned on all fours above her. Fen parted her thighs wide, exposing her genitalia, slick with his saliva and her juices, hair plastered to her skin, the thin pink slash of her sex bared. Su applied pressure from behind Matti, whilst Fen pulled on his cock, and in that way the boy was lowered onto her, and guided into her waiting cunt. Throughout it all, Su stayed buried completely within him.

Fen took his head gently in her hands, guiding Matti to suck upon her breasts, small nipples that grew surprisingly long in his mouth. As Matti began to move back and forth inside her, Fen stroked her clit, eyes closed, purring at the feel of the young virile cock in her cunt, his hungry lips on her sensitive chest. Behind Matti, Su guided his pace, withdrawing as he withdrew, gliding back into his waiting pussy as he pressed back inside Fenella's. Before long, her fingers a blur dancing across her exposed clitoris, Fenella arched her hips, crying out in a near shriek as she came. Once it had subsided, and the woman lay panting, Su moved back to sit on her heels, holding Matti's hips tight so that he followed her, his erection springing free from the warm embrace. Sitting back, Su guided Matti to sit back on her thighs, the upright feeldoe spearing his tight hole, impaling him upon her. Beneath them Fen lay with her thigh still parted widely, her neat tidy sex now swollen, wet, lips parted, her vagina visible and gaping slightly. Grasping his cock, Su began to wank her boy, aiming his shaft at her friend, so that when he came only a minute later, his semen landed on her labia and stomach. As soon as Su was confident she milked every drop from his throbbing prick, she ordered the boy to lick his juices off her friend. Fen whimpered as he did so every time his tongue grazed across her exposed clit.

It was only then that Matti's Mistress slide her cock out of him, leaving him with that now dreaded feeling of emptiness. It wasn't to last for long though. This time, Su lay on her back, the thick glistening feeldoe pointing up from between her thighs. Matti obeyed as she bade him squat over her, lowering his aching anus onto her waiting phallus, groaning at that no familiar mixture of discomfort and pleasure. His back arched, he began to rock on his Mistress, guided by her until his movements maximised both her physical and aesthetic pleasure. Fen lay for a while watching the pair, before moving closer, lowering her head to the once again stiff cock of the submissive boy, taking that sweet penis into her mouth once more, sucking on him hand cupping and massaging his scrotum as he rode his Mistress.

Su claimed two orgasms in this manner, Fenella another by her own hand, furiously fingering her slick hole as she sucked on that delicious young prick.

At the end, Fen took the feeldoe from her friend, who lay back whilst Matti went down on her. Fen took the young boy from behind as he worshipped his Mistress, revelling in how tightly his clever body held her as she used him. Finally all three collapsed, falling asleep in a tangle of limbs, spent.

The next morning Matti awoke to the sound of water running in the en-suite bathroom. A moment later Fenella stepped back into the room, stretching with a yawn, arms up high, back arched, her small breasts thrust at the boy. Walking to the bed, swaying her hips, she pulled back the cover, gazing unashamedly down at his nakedness.

"Your Mistress has gone down to fetch breakfast from the village. I think I should keep you occupied until she gets back."

She turned walking to the dresser, picking up the familiar curve of Su's feeldoe, and the bottle of lubricant. She turned back to Matti, meeting his gaze as she lifted one foot up on to the chair, gasping a little as she slipped the thick bulb end of the cock inside herself.

"Knees up, there's a good boy."

Matti stared at her, as for the first time the question of him being 'property' entered his mind. He belonged to Su, did he not? Whilst that answered the question as to whether he was free to engage in sexual relations of another of his own choice (he felt he could not, he was hers), it begged the question of whether he had a choice should Su desire to share him with another?

It was a moot point in this instance he reflected as the slim older woman walked purposefully back towards him. His hormones were racing and he needed to have his bottom fucked. He lifted his knees as Fenella climbed on to the bed, exposing and offering up his anus in a way that now felt completely natural. He moaned as her fingers went to his opening, impatiently pressing through the tight ring into the warm, hot embrace of his rectum. His hole greased to her satisfaction Fen lowered her weight on to the boy, settling between his parted thighs, bringing the head of the cock up to his waiting entrance.

She was as hungry to fill him as he was to be filled, and she pressed insistently at the tight ring of his anus. The well-used muscle submitted before her, and he groaned as she pushed into his aching bottom.

"Pull your legs up higher, and lift your bottom up, that's it. Open up your rectum for me, feel how I can glide right in."

Matti wrapped his arms and legs around her, the feel of her slim, sinewy form so different to Su's. She looked down upon him, a look that managed to mix motherly affection and dark lust lighting up her features. "Oh you do have a lovely cunt" she breathed, almost panting now as she took her pleasure from the boy.

Jerking her hips back and forth, Fen began to fuck the boy. Raising herself up on her arms she stared transfixed down between their bodies, marvelling at the beautiful sight of a young male anus spread taught around a woman's cock. Matti lay back, stiff cock laying across his belly, eyes closed, focussed on the feeling of Fenella's length plundering his bowels.

He became aware of movement to the side, as for the second time in 12 hours, one woman walked in and watched as another had their way with his tight young bottom. Su stood in the doorway, watching her boy get used, with a soft smile on her lips.

"Fuck Su, he's so tight. I'm going to cum in his cunt. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuccckk!" Fen shrieked as her climax erupted, her skinny hips a blur as she pounded away at Matti's dark pink opening. Spent, she collapsed forwards on to her arms, head hanging, panting, her chest flushed, small, long nipples stiff and pink. With a gasp she pulled out of the boy, rolling over and collapsing back on to the bed panting.

Su smiled down at the tableau. Two naked panting figures, both with stiff shafts pointing upwards from between their thighs, one with anus still small, pink, closed, the other red, open, glistening.

Fen mumbled through her heavy breathing,

"Come here sweetheart, clean this cock off for your Mistress."

Matti moved onto his knees unsteadily, shuffling forward to the end of the bed, tentatively, sticking out his tongue and parting his lips, taking the feeldoe into his mouth, the taste of the lubricant and his own body assailing his senses. He was aware of the role reversal as he began to bob up and down on the shaft, working it in his mouth. Behind him, he felt Su's palms on his buttocks, cool air between as she spread them.

"Oh my Fen, you really have opened him up."

"He does gape rather beautifully, doesn't he," Fen replied with a grin, pushing forwards with her hips as she did, giggling as more of the feeldoe slipped past the boy's lips.

"Did he cum?" Su enquired, her fingertips idly stroking the crevice of her boy's buttocks, whilst he blushed at the manner the two women were so casually discussing him, whilst he sucked on the life-like phallus.

"Oh no, I wouldn't dream of letting him ejaculate without your say so."

Pleased with his obedience, Fen motioned for Matti to release the feeldoe from his mouth, reaching between her thighs to slip the dildo from between her slick lips, before Su stopped her.

"Oh no, keep it in for now. I had bought myself a new once recently, and now that you've opened him up, this seems like the perfect time to test it out."

Both Matti and Fen looked on curiously as Su crossed to the dresser, opening a drawer, lifting out an object, still boxed, and turning to display it to them.

"XL Feeldoe, ridged for maximum pleasure," Fenella read from the front.

Su smiled without comment, opening the box and pulling the new toy out. It looked vast in her hand, significantly larger than that worn by Fenella, and which hitherto had been the largest thing Matti had been penetrated by. He felt his anus clench at the mere thought of what his Mistress held in her hands.

Purple silicone, it was longer and thicker than the blue feeldoe. The clearest difference though was that the entire curved length was ridged.

Su set it down upon the dresser as she began to undress. Matti never tired of seeing her nude, and his cock jumped visibly as she slipped her lace knickers down her legs. As Fenella had before her, she placed one foot up on the chair at her dresser. Lifting the XL Feeldoe in one hand, she lubed the bulb end, before using her fingers to spread her labia, pressing it up inside herself with a soft moan of pleasure. She gazed down her body, eyeing the thick length protruding from beneath her belly and moaned again. Turning she crossed to the full length mirror, and stood before it, as if modelling a new dress. Su stood hands behind her head, legs crossed over, shaking hips, causing both women to break into giggled.

"It looks awfully large," Fenella commented, glancing down at her own smaller dildo.

"I think it rather suits me," Su giggled, standing hands on hips, thrusting the cock out towards the mirror.

She turned back to the bed, fixing Matti with a stare, her voice serious now.

"On all fours pet."

Matti obeyed without pause, breathing deeply. Nervous at the size of what he knew was about to fill his bottom.

As Su climbed on to the bed behind him, lubing the shaft as she did, Fenella squatted down beside Matti, her own cock still bobbing before her.

"Here, let me give you a better view," she said, taking Matti's buttocks in her hands and spreading him open for her friend.

"Thank you Fen, I imagine I'll need to use my hands to holds his hips to pull him back on to me." Su replied.

She shuffled forward, bringing the large head up against Matti's opening. Even spread apart, and having already been fucked by Fenella, the hole seemed impossibly small compared to the thick feeldoe.

"Relax your bottom for me. This is going to stretch you very wide. I will try to go slowly, but the sight of your sweet, fuckable cunt gets me so excited I might not be able to hold back. But you will let me in, you are mine to use, and I will be sliding every inch of this new toy inside you, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress" Matti mumbled, heart racing.

Without any further preamble Su pressed slowly, but firmly forwards. The tip disappeared into the dark hole at the centre of his anus, and almost immediately Matti began to feel a stretching beyond anything he'd known before. He cried out, smothering his sounds in the pillow, hands clenching the duvet beneath him, as Su drove slowly ever deeper. Matti cried out again as the thickest part of the head slipped through his anus, but the release was short lived. As the cock eased into his tight pussy the first ridge pressed up against the outside of his hole, forcing it back open again. Matti groaned trying to escape, but he was held tight by Su's hands about his hips, and she showed no mercy as she pressed deeper.

Fen was unable to look away, "Oh yes... mmmm... that is exquisite..." she murmured as Su fed each ridged inch in to him, the boy's anus stretched taught, the skin smooth, spread obscenely wide about the intruder. At last, Su drove the final inch inside her boy, her body pressing to his, the Feeldoe entirely contained with the both of them. She paused, hands stroking Matti's lower back and buttocks, relaxing him, preparing him for the inevitable return journey. Matti cried out again as she began to ease her hips backwards, quicker this time, his anus bulging outwards as each ridge pressed it from within, forcing him open. Once only the tip remained, Su drove the greased shaft forwards again, faster this time. She was careful not to damage her property, but she was impatient to rut, and she was soon sawing her cock back and forth out of Matti's poor plundered asshole.

Matti was barely aware of anything but the sensations from his cunt as it was stretched, opened, and filled like never before. He could make out the pleasured moans of his Mistress and knew she was taking great joy from using him. He was limp, unable to resist when Fenella moved in front of him, lifting his chin so his face was level with the feeldoe she still wore. He groaned as she slid it back into his mouth, pressing it in to his throat even as Su cried out in climax, her fingers gripping painfully tight into the flesh of his hips, her pace not slowing for a moment.

Later, the women let Matti rest. He dozed, waking briefly when Su came to tend to his bottom with a cooling ointment, becoming erect despite the soreness when she slipped her fingers inside of him, and then again when Fenella came to bid him good bye, pulling back the sheets, kissing him softly on lips, anus, and the head of his cock as she thanked him for being such a good boy.

When Matti came to it was the evening. He was alone in bed, and he could hear strains of Indian music from below. He got up and padded down the stairs, nude, a not unpleasurable ache emanating from between his buttocks. He came into the open plan living space. and was greeted by the sight of his Mistress practicing yoga. He stood quietly, watching her nude form as it contorted into various poses, her body soft yet muscular all at once. She was in the position he knew to be 'upward bow' when he walked softly over to her. She was quite still, eyes closed, meditating to the music. Wordlessly, he kneeled before her, lowering his head to her mons, cupping her buttocks and supporting her as he ran his tongue up between her soft lips. He hungrily worshipped her, and within minutes she came, trembling, supported by him. As her orgasm passed, Matti slowly lowered her to the floor. Su reached up, wrapping her arms around the boy, pulling him down towards her. They kissed, lips and tongues enmeshed. As they did so, she puts her fingers inside herself to wet, then reached back, gently curving them up inside him.