All Comments on 'She Completes the Fantasy'

by TheKingofNod

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
Torture

is not my thing, although some parts of it were pretty clever.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Still can't figure why I crave the pain and domination, but some of us really enjoy it.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent chapter and a spectacular story! I think the point here is that we all have fantasies, fantasies that we don't want to ever come true, but fantasies none the less. We watch the videos of whatever genre we enjoy and fantasize about, enjoying seeing someone else in the role we imagine ourselves in, but knowing it will never be us, and quite frankly were happy with that. Well, Blake got caught watching these videos by a wife who wasn't happy with what she saw and she decided to teach Blake a lesson in a loving way. Needless to say, yes I know this is fiction, Blake won't be watching any videos in the future unless he is damn certain he would want it done to him. Then again, maybe not, as he has one hell of a sexy and creative wife! TheKingofNod...thank you for your effort!

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Part 4 and Beyond?

It's been quite an erotic series so far. I think she should extend the fantasy though into Male Chastity. Mistress Rachel should lock Blake into a male chastity device and release him once a week and have her way with him. And during the week subject him to daily orally satisfying her at random times and places in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There's nothing I hate more than ACTUAL torture. It's fine if it's fake, and the woman isn't actually trying to hurt the man. But actual torture I just can't read. Makes my dick hurt.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

From a dominant woman...this was pretty hot. :)

chr1890191chr1890191almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Well developed and very horny. More please

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 9 years ago
fantasy vs reality?

I think if he disappeared without a trace for a week or so (to "recover"), leaving his wife frantic, it might re-balance the power in their relationship.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
He Got What He Wanted!

Through most of this 3-parter,Blake was one lucky stiff,having sex with other women,several at a time a few times. He also got to experience one hell of a rim job in conjunction with a helluva handjob.He got the kink he'd only fond in his videos from an understanding, loving wife. BUT, she also gave him a painful post-orgasm experience that he thought he'd want. In a way,she did end up with a little bit of revenge for hiding his fantasies from her by viewing porn. I would not consider this final part torture really. He got what he wanted

Loved this tale and I truly wish my wife would create,maintain,and complete this exact same fantasy for me,post-orgasm torture included!

(Amy,Jackie,LISA,Mandy,and Yoto are all memorable characters who I'd love to cum to life for me! AND I just can't forget Rachel!What a wife!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love you , Blake .....

If this be love ... He is lucky she doesn't hate him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she should not realease her lover in such a mild way.. if she really loved him then she should use a hard whip or wooden stick to whip blake s cock in a merciless way when its hard.. and enjoy her lovers agony when he try to stop her ..but she do the lov

That should be more enjoyble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice but soft

This story is very nice and also very romantic. But it would be more enjoyable if wife had done a bit of tortures to her lovers cock.. she had the power of doing so but she kept it in a soft way..It should be more pain ful for her lover boy . I think if she really love him she would do extreme torture to her lovers cock that it becomes a lifelong romantic memory to them and very close to their heart..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You write well, there are no major grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.

The content is ok if you like that sort of thing but again after all the terrible things she does to her husband, she says she loves him. Genuine love does not entail torturing and beating your partner. This is simply sadism.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Excellent series, every chapter well written and Wonderfully told. Characters were interesting enough, with the flashback/memories telling us about a man determined to be faithful. I see the wife as a strong woman dedicated to pleasing her man.

In a different way, the comments are also entertaining.

Chapter 1, She asks him what he likes, "really" likes, and clarifies some bits he doesn't from some he defintely does. Some bits are simply desirable, while some are torturously desirable (desirable torture?). She asked him to share his fantasies. He did. And she gave them to him. Were they her desired fantasies? All of them? We don't know, but she shared with him his desired fantasies -begging and all. Yep. Strong. Dedicated.

Readers can always wonder what happened before, and what happened after. Based on what you've shared of their love for each other, they will grow from this (whether because of, or in spite of, or both). I'd have liked her to have helped him clean himself up and put them to bed together. In my imagination, that happened too.

Awesome storytelling.

Thanks.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

Sooo, when is he gonna paddle her till she bleeds? Also, he asked her to stop plenty of times, he can't move, apparently no safe word either, that's nonconsent. He's free now, so is he gonna torture her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly I think this is something that all wives should provide cheating husbands as a means to keep them faithful. This would be the consequence of a first offense. Provide a warning for a second offense detailing being spanked 100 times with no safe word. A no mercy spanking followed by a more intense edging and milking for 2 plus hours.

A third offense would be unimaginable and hopefully the cheating husband would have learned his lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has her most loved person tied to a table and his cock was completely at her mercy she should use every possible way to hurt him.she just stopped with some low hurtful technique.i wish she will come her senses soon and hurt him beyond a point he can take and plz don't give him safe word he should suffer for his amazing lovely wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as I was released I went to the phone and dialed 911 and asked for the police. I told them I wanted to report several felonies and listed what happened. I said only my wife was still here but gave them the names of the conspiracy and said I wished to press charges. The dumb bitch doesn't know the difference between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

But too automatic.

And too one-sided. He doesn't get to do anything. At least she should have had him rim her, something he'd likely never done, and wouldn't want to do. She could have directed him to lick how and where to lick. When to insert his tongue. Finger her pussy and make her cum.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agree with InfinateXaos. He should have stood up, staggered up the stairs, rinsed off in the shower and climbed into bed ~ all the while totally ignoring her, not speaking a word to her and definitely not looking at her one bit. Getting up early the next morning he should be out the door before she awakes. Not answering any of the many calls and texts she began frantically sending him throughout the day he should arrive home about 5:00 and quietly lead her down into the basement. Grabbing her wrists he should tie them securely and then attach them to the hook still in the ceiling. Once he had her dangling he should begin ripping and cutting off everything she's wearing, while listening to her begin yelling and cursing him for what he's doing to her clothes. Finally when she's completely naked he should stuff her panties in her mouth and tie a piece of rope around her head to keep them there there so she doesn't spit them out. Looking blankly at her with no emotion whatsoever, which should actually scare the shit out of her, he should go upstairs, make himself a drink, go up to the bedroom where he saw her put the paddle in the closet and slowly return to the basement. Casually walking around her like a predator stalking it's prey he would see the fear transcending into terror in his wife's eyes. Once he finished his drink he would stare at her as she was violently shaking her head and babbling as she tried pleading with him through her gag. Putting down his drink he would pick up the paddle and slowly approach her. Removing the rope and pulling her panties out of her mouth, she Immediately began begging him not to hit her with the paddle. He put his finger to her lips while shushing her and telling her she will be able to beg shortly, and in fact he is looking forward to hearing her beg. Tears are forming in her eyes but he ignores them as he asks her how many times she hit him with the paddle. Now sobbing she tells him she has no idea. Well, then I guess I'll just have to paddle you until I think we're even he says. With that he swings the paddle with about a 3/4 force and watches as it slams into her naked bottom across both cheeks. Her scream fills the whole room. He runs his fingertips over her ass as she continues to sob, more in fear of what's coming as compared to the hit she just received. Holding her left nipple in his left hand he paddles her again, this time much harder. Again and again he strikes her ass from the top of her crack to the top of her thighs. Over and over he slams it into her while caressing and tickling her nipple. Finally her sobs are almost making breathing difficult. Her ass feels as though she has been branded with a white hot iron. Her eyes are red and swollen and her nose is running mixing with the make up that was washing down her face. Taking a towel he had brought with him he pats her face as he takes her in his arms and lifts her up to his face relieving the stress on her arms and shoulders. Kissing her tears and eyelids and finally soft butterfly kisses on her lips, he looks into her eyes and tells her how much he loves her but she is NEVER EVER to torture him like she did with the paddle the night before again. Removing the wrist restraints, he scoops her up into his arms and carries her up to their bed. Laying her down on her stomach he carefully applies a cool soothing balm to her inflamed bottom. As she still quietly sobs he caresses her tenderly while giving her the best aftercare anyone has ever received ~ something she didn't do for him. Quietly he continues to stroke her back and her legs while planting soft kisses over her entire body until she falls asleep. Turning off the lights he just lays with her so anytime she wakes up she'll know he's beside her and loving her. He also thinks both of their bottoms are are such a mess neither could go to any authority for revenge. Their love was now going to have a deeper understanding and awareness of each other's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Misandrist crap. He falls into the trap that hundreds of thousands of men do. They trust women. They believe their lies and their promises. They really believe that women won’t use every little piece of information going back years, even decades, to control, manipulate and destroy men. Never, ever, ever, trust a woman, any woman with any secrets or information because you know that it will be used against you.

He should go to the ER, then the Police and then his lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Id take his place in a second. I've always wanted my mistress/ lady to do at least the forced cum and spanking part of this. I know there will never be a third person in our sessions but it would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of you don't like these kind of stories and the whole femdom experance. Why read them?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No love, no respect just revenge. Sadism, pure and simple. Leave her and never look back. She’s a psychotic bitch.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

Brilliant sexy little series. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Set up to the end with Racheal in total control. New dynamic for their relationship and lots to explore if you want to continue or build a new series from this one.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

What an ending to a spectacular 3 part story. This is a must read if you enjoy a loving wife dominating her husband with love and eroticism. It never went over the top, but had great ideas and scenarios the were written very well. It’s a shame that there weren’t more stories written about the future sex life of this couple. It’s been over 11 years since it was posted, but I can hope this writer will one day give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No love, no respect, no excitement, just a sadistic woman hurting her man.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Divorce the cunt after calling the police without telling her. T(e drugs in your system prove she raped you and had help. Nail her to the wall.

These are the type of stories are are bullshit because everyone fantasizes and it isn’t supposed to be real which is why it is a fantasy. If this is how she treats your fantasies then get the fuck out of there. I hate abuse stories and this should be in non consensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous