All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 03'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Congratulations, you've managed to create one of the most abhorrent characters I've come across on this site. Claudia is a disgusting individual with the lowest set of morals possible.

David is a disgrace to his profession and should be disbarred from practicing.

Stephan needs to jettison the harlot and her bastard child as soon as. I get the feeling you're not going to write it that way though.

I've given a high rating for your skilful writing even though I find all three characters unappealing.

Dylan1Dylan1about 1 year ago

A good author must try to evoke emotions in the reader, good or bad. You did that with me. I found I hated all three of the characters. A bit reputative on a few of the paragraphs but nice writing. But the characters put me off your story.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

You lost me with anal sex but I will not condemn your kink.

Question: had she packed her diaphragm for the trip?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

That is stretching the realms of credibility so far it meets itself coming back. Her lover happens to be the therapist she goes to see about her being an unfaithful slut. Wow! Didn’t see that coming.

You have created a set of unspeakable, weak and horrible characters. She is a narcissistic bitch who tries to cover her actions by “discovering herself”. The lover doesn’t want to come between husband and wife he says…….really! The aforementioned husband comes over as so stupid he still thinks there is a tooth fairy.

May the good lord help them.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Interesting people in the story and none very likeable, including the husband. Authors get to write the story they want and should keep the story progressing. This story - like one particular 11 part story posted in loving wives recently - got caught up in two pages of saying the same thing over and over again. This one could have been told in 1500 words or even less. If you're reading the comments to determine if you should read this one, pass on it unless you love cuckold stories. Then, just skip to the third page!

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

Just another self centered selfish b*****whoops, I mean woman

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Share views with other commentators.

All three characters so far are degenerates. Hard to read story without any hero to cheer.

Then, story lost all credibility when David becomes the therapist.

So, I suspect that Stephen now will demand to eat David's cum from her ass, and we will have another sicko ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So go to fetish and end this "story" there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The typical LW story about a slut wife married to a weak, unprincipled, low T, cuckish husband. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a poor Bad wife you created

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

She's had enough chances by now to do the right thing. There can be no going back. Get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping cheating skank slut gets some well deserved STD's and Stephen finds his balls and a baseball bat for piece of shit David. Hubby needs to kick whore and her bastard kid to the curb. She is delusional and has no love for anyone but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trying to extend this story too much! This should have ended as soon as she landed, being served with the divorce papers! Not ending like that you destroyed that last good character of this story making a weak man that allowed her heating wife to shit on him! Now you have just three "abhorrent characters" as @JusteenK said! From here this will just go down and down to the garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely abysmal people, not one of them would I let in my home if they were in need of a drink of water. Total shitbirds, cum dumpsters and idiots. This is why there are natural disasters, to wipe beings like this off the surface of the earth.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

You wrote a story for the cuckys to jerk off too, how original.....

I'm willing to bet you're as needed in society as your slut character...

Well8Well8about 1 year ago

I hope Stephan gets the last laugh for real Don’t make him a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to much mental insanity. She just can't help herself evan when she tries to help herself. It's just getting redundant silly. Either move in with David or finally give Steven a break 💔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great series. I gave it a solid 5 star. I kinda hope she is knocked up with David’s child. Women want to breed with alpha males. It’s in their genes to breed strong. Stephen needs to either leave her or except her. I’ve found over the years once a women gets a big cock in her, she’s hooked for life. She will consently be looking from now on.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when she threw the morning after pills in the toilet.

If she wants David’s child so much, just divorce Stephen. She admitted she doesn’t want his kids, he doesn’t turn her on, she barely even likes him.

So why stay married to him and for that matter, is Stephen so desperate for marriage that he would stay married to someone who sees him as a security blanket and not a man? Not someone she loves but who would make a great nanny for?

Sorry but this was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am truly intrigued as to what direction the author will take. Glad you took on an editor it shows in how much the writing has improved sinc ch1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a hot story had my hard all the way. Hope you keep giving us this gems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow amazing twist. Never saw it coming. I had assumed she would cheat whit someone else never saw David coming back to the story. I love you cat keep it up. Amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At first husband should have just fuck his wife hard. Then, when she starts moaning David's name, he should just rape her as forcefully as he can, maybe with some beating. Maybe then she would stop. And if not.......well, he should just divorce her. While hubby's feelings may be shattered for a good while, at least his self-respect will be restored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand why the husband has ti fuck the wife in the end. So there's a reason why she keeps tge babay not knowing hiw tge father is. But my man stephan deserves better. Pleas give him the girl he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job. Not the writing it was repetitive and only developed Claudia. No I congratulated you for making all your readers feel better about ourselves after comparing our lives to the shit hope your characters live in.

The plot is an interesting exploration of a narcissistic woman. She wants to play as a wild slut and have the safe husband at home.

Most likely David is married. Why else would he have sex with Claudia in his car? I am curious to see how David develops in next chapters.

Stephan is a cardboard figure that has not acted normally. Suspect author will develop him into a willing cuck and expose his gay desires.

I just feel great that I am not like any of these losers and don’t know anyone like them.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, you've created one of the worse cheating sluts imaginable! But what was even more disgusting is that Stephen, her husband, seems to have accepted what his slut wife had done. Even after hearing about her continuing to cheat with David AFTER their telephone talk.

Of course he still thinks his cheating slut wife has taken a Plan B pill. He doesn't yet know about her pregnancy and that it will be a black child. Or do we refer to the child as "mixed race"? Whatever, it will be obvious when the child is born.

So this husband will be turned into a cuck as the slut wife continues to fuck her lover. Why hasn't the husband got a backbone and some self respect FFS. Divorce the un-sorry witch. All we hear is her justifying her cheating to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some of the best and most varied sex scenes in all the site here. From the first part of the series I found myself falling deep into the sex parts. Even if I wasn't interested in the rest of the story, I find this author to be among the best at writing compelling sex. Keep it up.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

So this husband wants to make their marriage work even though she disrespects him in every way. Just not plausible in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is incredible to see how they are all specialists in writing erotic novels. Cat, don't let all these pseudo critics get to you with their comments which are also very mean by the way. Personally I have enjoyed the three chapters of the novel and I want to motivate you to keep going. I love it, I'm a big fan of your story. I find it very sexy and I imagine myself on the stage where Claudia is. It has given me to fantasize a lot. Go ahead and don't let your creative spark go out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Subject matter says nothing about cuckold, but I'm assuming it is. Claudia will continue her affair with the hope her Stephan never finds out (and about her child being Davids). I can only hope Stephan finds out and reports David to the authorities, which results in David losing his license (and the ensuing public embarrassment).

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

I have a feeling her husband is going to find out he has a desire of his own after she fucks other men....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find this kinds of stories very erotic and can't keep myself from reading far too fast. I wished the author could bring the chapters out a bit faster.

ZackStevensZackStevensabout 1 year ago

You write well. Please continue to write!

Johnny Carson said, "You buy the premise, you buy the bit." As some other commenters have noted, it's hard to buy these characters. Stephan starts out by letting his wife go to Cabo alone, and says things like "have an amazing time. Have lots of fun. Go wild, you deserve it." and "anything that happens this weekend, just make sure to get back to my arms at the end." He all but gives her permission, but he's devastated when she cheats. While not a sympathetic character, Claudia's behavior seems pretty standard for LW and her inner dialog is well-written. The twist with David is tough to buy.

All that said, I'm still interested in this story, which is a tribute to your writing.

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Masterfully written. Incredibly engaging. Keep it up the series is coming along great!

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Hold your nose when or if you read this crap cheater story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ever notice that many of the female writers are bi?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grendelpuppy asked this question - "Question: had she packed her diaphragm for the trip?"

Good question! If so then Claudia planned to cheat on her solo trip from the beginning. David? He is a marked man. As a therapist he should know better than to mess with a married woman having no doubt being in a front row seat to the carnage caused by cheating in marriage relationships. He is a predator as well. Hopefully Stephan finds out who he is and settles the score that the courts have no stomach for. Stephan was a dolt for allowing Claudia to go to Cabo by herself. And as far as a hall pass goes? Forget about it unless you are willing to be fair and give one to the whole class. Stephan should be busting some balls and nipping some nipples. Don't make Stephane cuck out.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 1 year ago

Hope she ends up pregnant snd divorced and Single because the guy she cheated with just is really an asshole She deserves to reap what she has sown If that happens you will get a 5 instead of a 1

harroddharroddabout 1 year ago

A great story! I'm looking forward to what will happen next. CatPerson is a great writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have no idea what all of you are talking about. There is no hint in the story as far as I have read the the husband will turn out to be a cuck or gay. You are reading too much in between the lines. So far all he did was give her a free pass, witch is implied to be at most some flirting maybe some kissing but never what it finally became. So no the husband did not give a go for the wife to go all out. And after the fact he did not become a cuck nor has he displayed any interest any that. If he does turn out that way than go ahead and attack if you want but not before let the story play out.

RR431RR431about 1 year ago

I mean there isn’t a single interesting likeable character in this story. No one to root for. And Jesus please stop with the I’m so guilty but stilt want to fuck David horse shit. It’s boring. Give someone in this story a fucking backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An amazing story I have been reading it since the beginning. My only complaint is that too much time passes in between chapters. Wish i could read it all now. Absolutely love it.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

David belongs in jail, if not worse. Claudia belongs single, pregnant and very alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is like attending a museum of art. It starts with a couple who resemble some form of Norman Rockwell meets Georgia O'Keeffe. After Claudia and David meet Jackson Pollock comes to visit as their canvases get pretty wet and messy. Claudia's portrait quickly turns into a mix of Salvador Dali smoking a Andy Warhol joint when she starts lamenting her bad behavior but can't justify her sudden feelings for David. I mean really! Claudia. Just. Met. David! And she jumps into the sack with him twice and creates another human being! NO PROBLEM! 'Get me pregnant, I don't even know you! And I don't care! My husband has been wanting me to make babies with him for some time now, but I rebuffed him at every suggestion of that. Because I LOVE him, and only him!' When she returns home she continues down the asylum's sewer after tossing her plan b and finding David is her new theRAPIST and they start on another Pollock painting, making their version of a wet, messy and slippery jacked up pile of steaming crap. You made this story up, but the suspension of belief is required to read it. Stephan is the most likable character but he is still flawed. He let his wife go to Cabo and strongly inferred she was free to wander off the range. No sane husband would willingly agree to this situation. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its obvious Claudia is now David's woman, completely. The only drama left is determining if David wants her for a life partner, and how she will go about divorcing Stephan. Stephan apparently was just a place holder for Claudia, and finding David awoke in her all the passion and energy for life that she was repressing with Stephan. I guess it can happen. Stephan owes David his thanks for inducing Claudia to reveal her lack of love and respect, allowing Stephan to find a true woman of virtue and integrity. Claudia may or may not end up with David, but she became a cheating eager slut, betrayed her husband, and is damaged goods. David might want to think about that before he proposes marriage. Good pussy is A LOT easier to find than a good woman. As usual it will be the child who really gets fucked over. What a miserable whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed this additional chapter. It is a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I appreciate reading about her inner turmoil and all her thoughts from dismay to depravity, it did seem to get somewhat repetitive---I'm so bad---I'm such a good slut, went on for at least a page or more.

Sorry but the coincidence of David being a therapist right near her house is a non-starter for me. A bit beyond unbelievable and too unrealistic. Kind of killed my interest in the whole dilemma.

None of the characters are likeable people so I take no sides here. All that said I likely will check out the next chapter, just much less enthusiasm than I had hoped.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Just another no good cheating wife and wimpy husband. Pathetic creatures. They should all get fixed so they can't have kids whose lives would be awful.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

There is patient and understanding, then there is being a complete doormat.

I hate the, "I couldn't control myself!" lie.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Again, so pathetic and yet humorous that an "anonymous" simp can come on here and whine about negative criticism about a story worthy of such. Says more about their character (lack of) than anything else....

RealCatPersonWifeRealCatPersonWifeabout 1 year ago

Wow! How sexy to read a novel like this. I love how the author narrates and masterfully describes the sex scenes. Please don't stop, continue with chapter 4. You have given us a lot of material to play with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of it is good, but it's too inconsistent. Hubby gives her a free pass then is furious when she uses it. I laughed out loud when David was the therapist she ends up seeing...I'm all for surrendering some reality, but c'mon!

Addicted098Addicted098about 1 year ago

The husband comes out looking like a week doormat. If he is supposed to be a cuckold then that shoud have happened by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The chapter skillfully captures the internal conflict Claudia experiences as she grapples with her love for Stephan and her irresistible pull toward David. The writing beautifully portrays the tension and complexity of their relationship, leaving me eager to uncover the consequences that await in the following chapters. Great job Cat keep it up.

RedrossesRedrossesabout 1 year ago

Might have a new favourite writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, what a delightful twist to the story. I like reading the conflict that she is going through. One moment she feels guilty and the very next she is feeling wonderful. Now finding out that David is in the same town is beyond belief. That is the twist in the story. I wonder when David will turn her over to some of his buddies, perhaps in her own house. Stephen comes in and finds her with a bunch of naked guys in their house and she is naked and full of cum. I wonder what he will do next? Next couple of chapters should gives us some idea. Will he cave in or will he get some balls and demand restitution/revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another newly minted whore… all caught up in the wokeness of being a slut… feeling emboldened in kicking Patriarchy… feeling great contributing to the destruction of traditional child bearing … ! A deep need to be pregnant with a child not of her husband! More power to you and your feminist thoughts…!I actually pity the bastard u bear … ! To be born to a modern woke whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! I just finished all 3 chapters. They are all amazing, very well written. An amazing story. 5 stars all the way. Keep it going Literotica need more authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SPOILER ALERT!

David makes the right moves at the right moment. He is the alpha man. He is not rude, he simply commands respect. As he leaves he gave the wife a kiss on the lips.

Than David let the wife known he didn't care much relationships. I hope you got the picture.

This is an EXCELLENT alfa-fucks-wife story:

5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡+)!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Explosion ahead, maybe!

4

GamblnluckGamblnluck12 months ago

And she didn't tell David she might be pregnant either. Hope it bites her on the ass. I feel sorry for Stephan, I hope you don't make him a willing cuck. Have him willingly raise another man's child because he 'loves his wife so much'.

I skimmed through the sex scenes. I'll have to go back and review where after Stephan was upset she cheated, she did it again. She really has no respect for the man.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Wow this one really is an unrepentant skank. Cut the husband loose, what did he do to deserve any of her bullshit? Respect her? Love her? How dare he! How dare he not be 15 years older, fitter, and better hung! The nerve of him! I'm so glad I do not have to date in this new millennium, I would trust none of you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

These chapters have a disjointed, chaotic feel. It's like OP wrapped the barest minimum core bits around long, detailed sex scenes. MC is like, "This isn't right..." Then, she falls into the abyss over and over. Good writing establishes internal conflicts which drive the character's behavior, thoughts, and eventual decisions. This writer's MC comes off as so confused, incongruent, and shallow that perhaps the writer should give it to a few beta-readers and a decent editor to fix--realign it, clean it up, and introduce some consistency. As it is, not only is the MC unlikeable but the husband and paramour are equally so. It's hard to enjoy reading something you are not emotionally invested in. Two, maybe two-point-five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Way too much dithering and pointless repetitive contemplation, about things that are very clear and required little if any analysis: The wife has discovered that she's not the person she's been representing herself to be. She is weak, selfish, dishonest, and without any discipline or self restraint. Like a mad dog in a meat house, its all and entirely about feeding her appetite for David's cock and sexual prowess. The responsible and mature outcome is for the guiltless whore to confess to Stephan and grant him a divorce so he can find a mature responsible woman to be his marriage partner.

\

But of course this story is not about adults and commitments and responsibility. This is a story about brainless lust and selfish desire. Apparently its also about cuckoldry, self humiliation, and weak willed people being dominated and controlled by their basest instincts. You basic story about adultery among trailer trash. Congratulations. Where's the flush handle?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So far i have to say i love this story. Hope the next part is just as good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just started reading the series and have to say so far I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These characters are so despicable, it is hard to describe. Claudia insists she loves her husband, but sluts around easily. David admits he doesn’t want to come between Claudia and Stephen, but he continues to pursue and encourage her to cheat. Stephen is just plain stupid to okay her trip to Cabo.

I will keep reading hoping for some redemption.

At least one page could be eliminated from each chapter if there was less repetition of Claudia’s emotions and thoughts.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Love stories where the ordinary wife turns into a conscience-less slut!!! Three rather disagreeable characters but so what?? I like stories like this better than the ones where everyone is like “Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm!!! Anxious to see her descend to whatever she can find that is even dirtier than butt fucking!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to read more about hair covered cunt. Women who are not afraid of the advertisers telling them why they should strip it clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I could not believe this dumb-ass story could get any dumber, but it did. The wife flies to Cabo, meets a stranger, fucks him, flies home never expecting to see him again. Then viola, she makes a appointment with a therapist and, wonder upon wonder, it is David. That is absolutely, so absurd that I can't stop laughing...what are the odds, a billion to one. It is just one more stupid story written by a brainless woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES