All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 06'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

She wants what? Sympathy?

She gave herself, her body and her heart, to David. She is carrying his child and she is with a man she realizes she has no respect for or even desire.

And she isn’t ashamed or saddened by her actions, by her betrayal, she is sad that David hasn’t called her. She is hurt that after sacrificing her marriage, she was cast aside.

Frankly, she got what she deserved. The only moral thing for her to do is set Stephen free. He doesn’t deserve to be saddled with a woman who not only cheated on him but took everything from him and gave it to a man who only wanted to fuck her.

And succeeded.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise10 months ago

I agree with wackadoodle

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

😂 as usual I find myself agreeing with Whackdoodle, but your are a good writer nevertheless.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

A well writen story of lust, betrayal and despair. Stephan is in for a world of hurt that he doesn't deserve.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A story that should have ended in just one chapter! But the writer kept writing and writing in circle and at chapter 6 she is in the same place as in the beginning! A total lost time!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay. If she wants to be with David so badly then why not do that? Stephen deserves and can get better anyway. I normally prefer reconciliations, but she seems incapable of remaining faithful. And while she can break her morals to cheat, something tells me she won't do so regarding an abortion.

Reconciliation or not, I do hope Stephen will have some revenge on both her and David. But I guess we will see.

Thanks for your submission. How many more chapters are planned?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The slut is going to find herself pregnant , divorced and unwanted. Stephan will be free from child support , hopefully he resides in a state where adultery is accepted as a reason for divorce so he can divorce his slut wife without any financial support. David may have to provide child support but will not want anything else to do with her. Best thing that could happen to the child would be adoption as Claudia will be no better as a mother than she was as a wife. She ends up whoring in order to support herself and eventually ends up an addict , gets a ton of STD,s and dies alone in an alley. An appropriate ending for the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your writing is good, and the story is engaging... but you repeat yourself ad nauseum. No less than half your paragraphs are just rewordings of exactly the same ideas.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Stephen realized he was married to a cheating skank two-bit whore who had no concept of love or commitment. When she told him she was pregnant with piece of shit David's child he packed her suitcase and drover her to David's. When David opened the door Stephen shoved his soon to be ex-slut wife through the door, "she's all yours now." Claudia was crying but after Stephen drove off she was able to say, "Oh David, I'm so glad I can be with you, I'm now able to be your woman." David looked at her like she'd lost her mind, "He opened the door and pushed her out. "I only seduce and fuck married women for the fun of it you stupid slut. Get the fuck out of here and never come back." Claudia cried and cried, David laughed at how stupid and easy some women could be. A few weeks later, David was mugged and beaten to death by four unknown assailants. Nobody was ever caught. Claudia lives with whoever will take her in. Child services stepped in and took her child who was adopted into a loving home.

mazk1098mazk109810 months ago

I completely agree w Whackdoodle. As in title; She couldn't stop - until she fell into really deep hole - the one she won't be able to escape. Her marriage to Stephen is over, even if she was able to secretly abort her child. And she won't do it. Plus even if she would be able to somehow appease Stephen to stay with her, I guarantee that first minute David rekindle his interest in her, she'll go to him again without any doubt.

No, if she has some feelings for Stephen left, the only logical way is to admit her wrongdoings to Stephen, divorce him and try to rebuild her life as single mother

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Accountability for our actions. We enter into relationships promising honesty, fidelity, commitment. She can have our compassion and we can grant her mercy. But she has now ridden the hoot owl trail and tasted the fruits of evil. But Justice will catch up with her and demand payment. The child inside her is her business, her body, her choice. She can end her self indulgent, narcissistic path. She can burn the bastard David down like the dog he is, or not. She can work with Stephen to mold a swinging lifestyle where they are always together and always telling the truth of what they want and hope for each other. Or, she can pursue David and "justice" will catch up and payment is always expensive.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She better burn, so far you have portrayed her as irredeemable

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, she meets a douchebag wonanizer, fucks hin, and gets pregnant. Meanwhile, her husband hss his own fling. Just get divorced. This story is about 3 chapters too long. Claudia is a cunt, Stephan has revenge sex, and he's a fucking moron if he stays with her to raise her bastard kid.

ZzttzzZzttzz10 months ago

Whackdoodle right 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

I dont know what to say anymore.

She wants to be a whore go go go

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

Just another writer trying to glorify a woman become another man’s slut but at least she does add some of the consequences to such a disastrous decision. Seems like hubby is left out of much of the story and just a bit player. Why hasn’t he already throw the slut to the curb?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's much better writing in the series than the scores would indicate.

Addicted098Addicted09810 months ago

For the love of sex n intimacy, don't make Stephen the pushover husband who agrees to raise another man's child. This shoud give him the boost needed to show his anger better and be more aggressive maybe. Claudia can take this as a learning experience about the type of man she really desires rather her current husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Long winded. Repetitive. Almost to the point of boredom.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once again an amazing story from you. You are whit out a doubt my favorite author in Literotica. Keep up the great work and don't listen to the haters in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A lot of words were repetitive, like primal desire, ventured into dangerous territory, crossed a line etc. Many dialogues were repeated many times. Please avoid that. Chapter 1 and 2 were brilliant. Don't repeat just to increase the length of the story. Love your works. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Repeated the word 'confines' at the beginning of adjacent paragraphs referring to the interior of the SUV. That creates some unwanted cognitive dissonance in a reader. Also, there were too many 'palpable' moments. That word is like ghost pepper in that it goes a long, long way. Also, the metaphorical dance with the devil was much too protracted, and the frisson-inducing moments were book-ended with too many set-ups that didn't quite come to fruition. As it is, David seems like an insufferable douchebooger and MC comes off as a woman who's only "conflicted" to the extent that she can feel reasonably "seduced against my will." I know that's not your intent, and you're close to imparting that, but you ain't quite there.

-

You're a fantastic writer, and there's a lot going on inside your head and in your writing. Your Word Ronin needs to use his katana more aggressively--the story needs to be tightened up considerably with the tension ratcheted up some, and this becomes an emotional thrilla. You need an editor that is aggressive but trustworthy--one who knows how to use a thesaurus and the "track changes" in Word (or equivalent). Your raw talent is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Will have to go back now and read the other ones. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wow so hot I would love for my wife to get pregnant by a lover. I find the idea of out of wedlock pregnancy's so hot.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Another cheating cunt that , hopefully, is going to get caught with a little bastard baby and destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I trully don't get the hate this story and others like it get here. It is very well written and the character are well developed. The author places a disclaimer at the start warning readers on the subject matter. If you choose ti read it after that it's your own choice. If you hate this type of story don't read it and don't waste your time. And reading the whole thing just to leave a hateful comment is counterproductive for every one. Let us who like this storys have them and go read an other one you yourself like. Dont bully writers into quitting. This whole series has been amazing and i absolutely love it. I normally dont leave comments but given the hate i have seen against this autor i felt like i had to say something.

Knightwolf79Knightwolf7910 months ago

Just wondering how many times this woman is going to delude herself in saying that she “loves” her husband when she clearly has little to no respect for him whatsoever but I guess since he’s the only one that is willing to take care of her perhaps he should have “sucker” tattooed on his forehead.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story took me on an intense rollercoaster of emotions! Claudia's journey into forbidden passion with David had me hooked from start to finish. The inner turmoil she faced, the steamy encounters, and the unexpected twists kept me on the edge. A captivating and daring exploration of desire, regret, and the allure of the forbidden. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Catperson has to be female. Only a woman could weave a tale of such a delusional, self absorbed cunt.I can't believe there is no chapter seven. Chapter seven would have to include the divorce, then David dumping her when she tells him about his baby. Next would be her giving the baby up for adoption and going back to Cabo where she ends up working in a Mexican whorehouse because that is where a piece of shit like her belongs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This women is a natural born slut. Hopefully her husband dumps her ass and the asswipe David will never be a real father to bastard the born. She does not deserve her husband. By rthe same token, he should have dumped her cheating ass long ago.

bluerubberonebluerubberone10 months ago

The biggest cucks I have ever seen are the ones that keep on coming back to read these and then whine about the authors making horrible cuck stories. You anon idiots do realize you are the closet cucks that cannot get enough and keep reading and commenting on stories from the actual cheating wives category right? Go write your own vanilla stories or stories about banging your own mom like the anon mfers you really are instead of endlessly heckling and kink shaming anyone that doesn't like what you like. Your hurt fragile egos are showing in literally every cheating wife story written here and anywhere else. Great story to the author. 5 Stars. waiting for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope you keep writing. I love the way you explain the characters and story. Love all your story's so far. I hope we get one or two more chapters out of this amazing story. But when it's done hop you give us a new one. 5 stars and keep up the mazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two words to describe this story: Just Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, just finished the latest chapter, and I am absolutely blown away! Claudia's journey through passion, desire, and tangled emotions had me hooked from the first word. The intimate encounters with David were intense and captivating, and the inner turmoil she faced left me breathless.

But what really had me on the edge of my seat was the unexpected twists and turns. The tension between Claudia and Stephan after her rendezvous with David was palpable, and I found myself empathizing with her conflicting emotions. The possibility of a secret pregnancy added a whole new layer of intrigue and complexity to the story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two issues

1. This author embraces the concept that it makes no sense to say in one hundred words when you can waste time with a thousand mostly repetitive thoughts.

2. The characters all need professional help. David is the ultimate a-hole and should burn in hell. Stephan is useless and stupid and should have dumped Claudia before she left for Cabo. Claudia has no moral fiber or self respect. There was a glimmer of hope for her when she looked for a therapist and then the unbelievable “coincidence” that she chose David just destroyed the story.

I am sorry I wasted my time going through the entire story, mostly skimming because of the repetition throughout. You don’t get judged by the number of words you write.

Normally I would ask for a FTFS, but I don’t think I could take it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, when is the next one coming? Cant wait 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Engaging and enthralling read! The storyline keeps you hooked from start to finish. Can't wait to dive into more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just found this hidden gem and now I m hooked. Hope there will be plenty more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get to the point where the husband kicks the slut out and cuts the predator's nuts off. This is getting old. We know she's trash.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You write from a women’s perspective well and the tales deffinately a hot one.

But sadly it also fiction, a nice erotic dream that a woman can have a safe stable husband who will provide for her, keep her, lavish her with love and pander to her every wish whole also having a hot side guy for wild sex and all the things she carnt get or won’t ask for or share with her husband in case he sees her different. No longer the princess he may see her as.

Bit you seem to know little of men, despite What you may read here the vast majority of men see a woman having another man’s child as a deal breaker.

She may feel liberated and free to have a lover and have him get her pregnant but I can tell you from experience, raising a child has a single mother is in no way ‘liberating’

Even with a career of your own, a baby, a toddler, a young child on top of tat career and with no support is hard, damn hard and not many men at all want to be with a woman even a beautiful one when she had a small child, little free time to socialise and spends most her time exhausted and alone.

Not liberating at all, I got pregnant after a stupid drunken night and found myself alone once I knew I was pregnant. My husband would probably have forgiven in time but the baby killed that dead.

Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Man, this woman is wordy and REDUNDANT, she must have used the word allure 80 times...enough already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES