All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 09'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

I liked you ended this part of the story. I'm hopefull that David becomes 2nd to Stephan in the lives of both women. David the cuck in training... not likley but you manage the world you write in.

5*

PolpolpPolpolp7 months ago

What a pure BS story, no way it can work. Like just a pity Threesome and all is forgiven ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Haven't they died yet? Pity. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully that evil bitch will get pregnant with his child too. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Stephen needs to divorce her.

Marriage is two people sharing a life TOGETHER! Emily cheated. She betrayed her husbsnd, stabbed him in the back and Claudia reveled in it. This is not taboo, it is hesrt breaking because Emily, in your story, has no limits, makes no changes and puts her husband last.

If he demanded fidelity, she would lie to him and betray him.

This happy ending of yours is bullshit and you know it. Stephen will always be last to Emily. She put David before him and you think that’s erotic?

This was a RACC-reconciliation at all costs, even at the cost of Stephens manhood. She emasculated him, betrayed him, devalued and cast contempt on him, she even wanted David’s baby and force Stephen to raise him or her as his own.

And you tried to paint this as a good thing? Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I never imagined this ending but I got to say I love it. I think it's the best ending you could have written. Lol all the haters that said Stephan was going to end up a sisy cuck. Hope to have much more from you love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So sad that this series finally came to an end. But so happy about the final outcome. Can't wait to see the story you give us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stephan turned way to fast. But Emily turned even faster. Emily turns from a narcissistic sociopath harboring deep desires to wreck havoc in Claudia and Stephan's marriage while entrapping Claudia in a long life of regret and emotional turmoil, to a willing and compliant partner in a loving triangle of lust. David seems to have been cut out of the picture in an instant. Now it's Emily, Stephan, and Claudia and Emily seems quite pleased with their kinder, gentler balance. Not to mention she's going to be a mommie!

Not buying it. Didn't buy anything about this series as a whole either. I think it went from a plausible story of interest about a couple dealing with some marriage issues. Then, turned at speed, into a runaway truck, rushing downhill on an ice covered road onto train tracks while a freight train loaded with toxic chemicals enters the crossing. Claudia and Stephan's lives just kept getting worse and worse. Then Stephan turns out to be a soft willed something, less than a real man, who gets off on perverted crap while his wife turns traitor on him wanting to be impregnated by a predatory therapist who's only interested in being hell bent on hedonism. Whew! I need some mind bleach after this bucket of juice. Do they make eBleach for digital devices?

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirls7 months ago

Another amazing addition... Emily is fun, but Claudia, with diminishing self-control is f'ing fantastic! I would've enjoyed hearing a bit about Emily discovering Stephen had a smaller cock, but that's a minor quibble. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best ending to a series ever! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You do not understand the male brain. Yes we think with our dicks, but faced with a cheating skank whore who has cucked and disrespected and humiliated the man she apparently loves any sane right minded man would kick the cunt out of the house and never see her again. If a fucked up dominatrix like Emily turns up then the man would turn into a caveman and kill the snake trying to poison him. And any sane man would never accept what his cunt wife has done and certainly not accept a person like Emily interfering in their marriage. And any sane man would divorce the cunt whore and kick the shit out of David. This "Story" of yours is just feminist bullshit. Not every man is turned into a brain dead cock just because he sees a woman kissing and fucking another woman. And where did you get the idea that a man would willingly accept being a cuck and bringing up a bastard. 99

9% of men would leave the cunt whore to her own fucked up life. If the wife wants to be a cumdump for any man that comes along and if she wants to be a dykes fucktoy then good riddance to her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow Stephan went from going down the path of a cuck to becoming a chad impregnating two girls. From zero to hero and I love it tank you for not making him a looser cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi there, I'm a anon who gave you a few reviews/comments about my problem with a Stephen cuck, You truly border there and i can't find fault there, is your story and your characters, so i hoped that you would not end there and i'm still hoping. One thing is being aroused from visual stimulus, like SEE your beautiful and sexy wife, being fucked, another thing is that being what You want/like/hope/need that. Its like we are all voyeurs and cucks/hotwife/stag or whatever should be called because we watch porn, truly insane. About this chaoter, You got me and have a 5 stars, Even though and have minor issues, but max/min, i think this can ve rated that high. I Will wait for that comes next, hopefully will be great.

jackson1863jackson18637 months ago

A fantastic story, a great read, thoroughly enjoyed every sentence, every word. I love your style of writing and how you weave the gambit of emotions between all the characters. I am so looking forward to reading more of your literature and eagerly await your next submissions. Thank you once again for a very enjoyable, well written story.

Rgds Les

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Came here from Cuckold Pregnancy sub reddit. And I have no idea how I have lived my life so far not knowing about this site. Read the entire series in one night and I love it. Would have preferred the baby to end up being from David but this ending is very good too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just caught up with the series (so far). I'm really enjoying it (and scored it appropriately)! I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Welcome back

hey, great to see u back.............and coming with such a nice story as always..........

looking forward to more...

And wishing for more

well anything from u will do.......

Just Amazing !

Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I declare myself a fan of this novel. I can't believe the level of detail, I almost feel like I'm Claudia or Emiliy! I would like to be either of them. Please keep writing. I hope this is not the end. I need more ASAP.

RealCatPersonWifeRealCatPersonWife7 months ago

It has given us a lot of material to fantasize about in bed with my husband. We read each of the chapters and recreate the sex scenes so explicit and detailed. I recommend you try it, you will have a great time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a good ending, it is incredible that cat person not only knows a lot about sex, he knows how to take the reader along a path of ups and downs. The story is complex and has many twists and turns that you don't see coming. I'm super hooked on this story, I can't stop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are a great writer and I admire your ability to create characters that are so detestable yet so true to life as there are so many people exactly like them in our fucked up immoral society today. Personally I hate cheaters with a vengeance and I think they are the scum of the earth. And all your charters are cheaters from Emily and Claudia to even Stephan. I didn't want to leave a fully negative comment because my grandma used to say if you have nothing good to say say nothing at all lol.

But your writing was impeccable and I wanted you to know that I do appreciate your talent but not your content.

keep writing you are very very good !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good. Craps over

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am so sad that this story came to an end. Cat please keep writing. I find the way you relate and describe each sexual encounter so sensual and exciting. I will be very attentive to see what other delivery you make. I'm your fan! 5 stars. If I could give you 100 I would gladly do it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m a bit surprised by the comments that a cuck pregnancy is something that arouses people, but I suppose everyone has their kinks. I understand that it’s the taboo that is the hot part, but I mean… Claudia really is a piece of work.

I will commend the author for taking a chance on a subject that is very disfavored in this category. It’s a grotesque twisting of a marriage, but something that cannot be denied as art. The scenes were hot, the characters compelling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't like or understand a person who cannot control themselves. Self control is a sign of maturity and responsibility. Animals lack self control. I'd rather read about mature people who make responsible decisions, not immature weak people who behave like animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can't believe it, but you did it. You made this long tangled mess into an enjoyable 5. Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES