She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess had me wear a pair of lovely soft lacy boy shorts in light blue and a pair of hold-ups I'd worn to travel up here in. She was dressed in the same boy shorts as me but in soft pink. Black stockings, a short pink skirt, a sheer bra, and then the sheer black blouse I bought today at the charity shop. She looked good. As I picked up the shirt to put on, she said, "It's a pity you couldn't wear the halter-neck you bought. Maybe try it on when we get back later."

After getting help from reception we found a restaurant, got a taxi there, and had a pleasant time together. We had a good meal with a couple of glasses of wine each. We left there and walked just three doors down to an off-license to get a box of wine to take back but ended up buying three different wines in bottles as it was a good deal. Taxi back to the hotel feeling good, relaxed, and looking forward to trying clothes on for a giggle and a bit of fun before making love, but back at the hotel, two people were waiting outside. Milo and Clive.

They had been into reception to ask after us but they wouldn't give them our room number or even confirm we were staying. They'd spotted my car parked up so they waited. They said that Jaxon and Aiden had enjoyed our company last night and wanted us to know if we were ever in Bristol to give them a call. Clive went on to say he was sorry to have left early but had to move the car before he got a ticket and that he and Milo did come back to the club looking for us. Obviously, we had left by then so they missed all the fun, but had come to deliver the message and so did we want to go back to the club again? Jess was shivering. Finding that it was much colder tonight, she answered Clive by saying, "No, we'd planned an early night with a bottle of wine in bed."

Milo said that they had a bottle of tequila if we fancied doing some shots in bed. Jess told them to wait here in their car then took me by the hand in through reception, collected our room key, and headed towards the lift, waiting till the lift doors shut so we wouldn't be overheard. "You know why they're here, don't you Pete? They missed out last night so they have come here for me, come for your wife. After last night they want to fucking use me as their slut for the night. You know that, don't you, Pete?

If we let them up to do shots, I'm going to be fucked. Probably by both of them and probably all fucking night too! Talk to me, Pete, so what the hell are we going to do?"

"That, my darling, is entirely up to you. I'll go with whatever you say, but I will say just this. First, had you not wanted it to happen you would have told them to fuck off right away, which is why you're trying to leave it up to me now. Second, remember you saying when you held Clive's cock in your hand, how thick it was, you wanted to suck it? Would you regret not trying? Had he not gone to move the car, had Milo not gone looking for him, what do you think would have happened in that storeroom bearing in mind how fucking turned on you were?

Had they not turned up here tonight, would you have gone home wondering? Maybe you wish you had tried to suck his cock at the club or had been fucked by all of them. One last thing, I go down and tell them, not tonight., We are having an early night and then we make love. You'd need George to get anywhere near orgasm, maybe even a second or third time. It's possible. Now tell me again. How many orgasms occurred last night, resulting in the best sex of your life?"

"Okay, okay, but if I change my mind and I want to stop it then it has to stop, right?"

By now, we're outside the door to our room and zapping the key for the green light. Jess opened the door, handing the key over, and suddenly hugged me tight to her. She kissed my ear and cheek then hard on the mouth, back to my ear, and said, "Oh fuck Pete, What are we doing? I love you, and I married you to be your wife. Last night shouldn't have happened, but it just did. It was teasing others to turn us both on. It got out of control. I got out of control and allowed myself to become such a slut, to be used as a slut should be, but not as your wife should be. This is different. This isn't out of control, this is us. You and me both choosing to accept that those two think I'm a slut, and you letting me be one.

I'm your wife Pete, not a slut, but thinking of being used by them... used just like the slut they think I am. Just thinking of you watching as their cocks make me cum! Go! Be a good boy and go get them before I change my mind!"

I turn to go fetch them both up, knowing I wanted this, wanted Jess to enjoy mind-blowing sex with big cocks. I walked to the lift and pressed the button. Jess called out, "Pete, I love you so very much!"

"I love you too, Jess, whatever happens!"

I went down to their car and they both got out to meet me. I nodded Hi to Milo and said Hello to Clive, who I see is wearing a gym-style sleeveless vest with dark jogging bottoms and I couldn't avoid noticing the large bulge in the crotch area. I don't usually notice or even look at men but Jess was talking about him being very thick there, so I noticed. The problem was that Clive noticed too and put his hand there to hold it, showing me it was very thick. He said, "She told you then about this, and she wants it, yeah? Or you're looking because you want it? No problem, I do both if that's what you need."

By now Milo has walked around the car and is beside me, saying, "Yeah, he's good like that. Keeps hubby happy while I cuckold him fucking his wife. It's going to be great, man. What you say, are we doing this? Let's not keep your slut waiting, eh?"

Milo has his hand on my shoulder, facing the car, and his back to the hotel. He is also in joggers and a zipped hoodie. He hooked his hand in the waistband at the front and pushed it down, maybe nine inches or so, but then still had to lift his cock out. As he did that, showing me his cock, he was saying to me, "She needs this, Jess so she wanted us all to fuck her last night.

Damn, I nearly got her to go in the gents with me to party. Know it, man. That slut of yours loves to show her body. She knew I had it out to show her when she was lap-hopping to get back to Jaxon. She just had to sit on it, this cock hard between the cheeks of her ass. You know, if she'd done as I told her when we were dancing she'd let me finger her cunt. I told her that next time she goes to piss she should leave the panties off. I don't think it would have taken long. We all edged her to keep her horny."

I said, "Listen, guys, last night was my wife's first time doing anything like that. It was so out of character for her. Until last night Jess had only known me. She was a virgin when we met three years ago. She is an exhibitionist and loves to dance, but I can't, and what happened last night must have something to do with an interracial video showing a white girl dancing with black men who expose her and molest her. She sucks those huge black cocks and later gets fucked by one. She's become a little fixated about the size and Cumming on such a big black cock. You see guys, I'm smaller than you. Shit, I can't believe I'm telling you all this, but Jess has never orgasmed when we fuck. Only when I go down on her afterwards, like when we got back here after, well, you know? Aiden and I both fucked her at the club but I still had to, you know, go down. Aiden had cum loads and Jess did as well, but still, I had to. She sat on my face so that I could make her cum twice more!

"What I'm trying to say, guys, is that my wife is not a slut. Jess told me about holding your cock in her hand. She could not believe how impossibly thick it is, and she said she wanted to suck it then but was afraid too. She has never - we've never done - never seen her like this before. All I'm asking is that you please respect my wife. She needs to do this but if she changes her mind and says no, then no means no. If Jess calls a halt at any time, if she says go, then you go. Okay, lads? This could be so wonderful for her. A black and white cock.

Oh, one other thing: Strictly no anal. It's not on the menu! We had better go up or she'll think we've gone clubbing!"

Out of the lift on our floor. I asked them to wait there while to see if she was still ok with this. I went and opened the door. Jess was sitting looking in a mirror and as I shut the door behind me she jumped up, flung her arms around me, kissed me, and asked, "Have they gone?"

I said, "No, they're waiting by the lift out there. Do you want to call it off? Have a quiet night, just the two of us?"

"Oh I don't know, it seemed different somehow last night. I felt different. It was exciting. I was excited. I wanted to explain why I got so wet. I needed something to happen. I wanted them all to want me. Now this is different somehow. This feels like we're just having a few drinks with mates. Look, let them in. We can have a drink with them at least, and I've never tasted Tequila. Be a good boy and let them in."

Before opening the door to let them in I looked back at Jess and gave her a wink. She just smiled back and said, "I love you!"

I saw she had taken her bra off and replaced the black, almost sheer blouse. To me, she is so beautiful. I feel such pride!

Opening the door, Milo and Clive were both just outside and probably listening at the door. They both stepped in to say hello again to Jess. Milo, holding the tequila bottle up, asked, "Where's the glasses? Let's all have a drink and relax!"

Jess said "Shit, I hadn't thought of glasses. There's only two cups, oh, and a glass in the bathroom."

Jumping up and rushing into the bathroom, tipping the toothbrushes and toothpaste in the sink, she started to wash the glass out. Milo stepped up behind her saying, "Relax, girl, no worries. Go and sit, and I'll pour you a drink and start the party a bit."

Meanwhile, Clive said to me, "Come on, we'll find at least one glass in the car but I need you to open the doors or reception won't let me in again." I told Jess where I was going, noting Milo had a hand on her shoulder already, both still by the bathroom hand basin.

In the lift going down Clive said, "Jess looks a bit stressed, a bit frightened tonight. Last night she was happy and smiley. Is she ok with us being here?"

"As I said, this is all new to us. Last night she was different and was happy to go along with everything. Clubbing is fun. Tonight is not the same, we were planning a fun night just for the two of us, you know? So Jess isn't the same. Yes, she seems a little tenser. You two are here out of the blue! So it's possible after a drink with you she'll call it a night and ask you to leave. If she does, then maybe we could rearrange another club night, maybe with the brothers too?"

Out at the car, Clive found a shot glass in the glove compartment, but only one. He told me that both Aiden and Jaxon disapproved of him, and his being bisexual, they only allowed him to hang around because this is his car, their taxi. "They use me a bit like a servant, you know, like last night when I got them into the club. I fetched the drinks and I asked for them to use the staffroom with your wife. By the way, you used a storeroom. sorry about that. Also, they do use me to - well, sometimes to keep some husbands occupied while they fuck the wife or girlfriend. Yeah, even a wife and daughter once, that was in Wigan."

As he locked the car up again Jess and Milo came out. Jess had her jacket on and zipped up and she came over and hugged me, a quick kiss too, so I tasted booze on her breath. Milo lit up a reefer cigarette and handed it to Jess, who I know has never smoked. Neither of us has. Milo had to show her how, but it made her cough the first two tries. Then he said, "Try this. I'm going to blaze it with you, so just breathe in." With that Milo took a pull and kissed her, passing the joint to Clive, who took it and then offered it to me.

Clive whispered in my ear, "Need me to do the same for you?"

Still watching them I took a small drag and held it in my mouth, trying my best not to cough. I nearly did but managed not to. Jess and Milo parted, and then he took another hit and offered it again to Jess, who attempted another little drag, held it, and then coughed again, so Milo blazed Jess yet again. They made out for quite a while this time. Both Clive and I took a couple of hits and stood watching as Milo unzipped her jacket to feel her tits through the blouse. She didn't seem fazed, just smiled.

The weed was all smoked and Jess shivered. I see her nips are both hard to poke out. Jess is smiling at me. She says. "Let's go back in, I'm cold! I need to warm up and need a drink too."

I noted Milo put his arm around her shoulder and Jess put one around his waist, heading for the lift, snogging with him in the lift. Back in the room, Clive poured us all tequila, handing Jess the bathroom glass. Milo and I had a room cup apiece, and he had the shot glass. He said, 'Neck it!' Both Jess and I sipped ours. Jess asked for wine and Milo took her glass into the bathroom, where they'd already opened a bottle before coming down outside. It seems Jess already had a couple of glasses. Anyway, Milo returned with her drink and the near-empty bottle. Jess, tasting the tequila/white wine mix, said it still tastes funny. Nice, but different.

Clive had sat on one chair by the TV, so I took to the chair nearest the window. Jess just plonked herself on the edge of the bed. Milo had by now taken his hoodie off, saying it's warm in here and also showing his ripped body. He obviously works out. Then he sat back against the headboard on the other side of the bed, facing Jess. She agreed it was getting warm and she took her jacket off and flung it to me with a little giggle, seemingly a lot more relaxed now.

It was just drinks with friends for a while - just as Jess wanted - chit-chatting about this and that, like Clive working part-time three days a week in a men's hair salon and Milo at the university doing biochemistry and also helping in the research department there. Jess told of her teacher training and hoping to qualify as a QTLS teacher in 18 months' time, both of us avoiding saying just where she was training or where we lived, nor did we mention that I was away so often. So nearly an hour later the conversation slowed down a bit. Clive sorted drinks for everyone again. Jess had laid back, resting on one elbow, one hand under her chin. The other stroked Milo's knee and just above, almost up to the lump in his joggers. He had a hand gently rubbing the back of her neck.

Milo, suddenly changing the subject, said, "So you two have been shopping in the big city? Yeah, what are you buying, eh? Anything a bit sexy? Tell you what girl, go put something on. Give us a little fashion show, and let's see what you're spending all your money on!"

Jess, smiling, got up. She came to the carrier bags beside me, quickly kissed me, then held one bag open, putting a couple of items from our suitcase in. I didn't see what. She took the three carrier bags into the bathroom and closed the door. Clive mentioned that she was more relaxed now that she'd had a drink or two. I just nodded because I tried to make out what Milo was saying to him. I'd seen Milo's mouth moving in the dressing table mirror but couldn't make it out.

Soon the bathroom door opened. Jess stepped out wearing the tennis skirt and a different blouse and gave us a twirl. The skirt lifted to show her thong briefly, and then she went and changed back into the sheer black blouse from before but with only the bottom button done up, combined with the denim wraparound skirt. This time she came over to me and sat on my lap, put my hand on her waist inside the blouse, then opened her legs to either side of my knees causing the skirt to split. Milo, of course, sitting where he was, was getting the best view of her panties. She pecked me on the lips then turned towards Clive to get off my lap, allowing Clive to see her parted legs. He too smiled, muttered something not sure what, only sounding like 'Molly's friend?'

Jess had changed yet again, this time into the champagne halter-neck from the charity shop. Being a halter-neck she still had no bra on but as I thought at the time, it was a bit big on her. The bust was fine but nowhere else. Even Clive noticed, saying "Guess you didn't try it on first? Maybe take it back for a smaller size tomorrow?"

"It was not bought for me, but I just had to try it on for myself."

Jess was looking at me and saying that with a hint of a smile, but then she said, "Hang on, I have just one more outfit to show you both. Can someone pour me a drink, please, a large one?"

Back in the bathroom, the door shut, Jess is singing her new favourite song quietly,

'Calm Down' that she heard on the radio recently, giggling as she fluffs a line then opening the door again and stepping out, stunning me. This is not my Jess. Can't be. My wife is now standing there wearing the sheer white baby doll negligee nightie, a lacy top that you can glimpse her areoles through, that lets her nipples, when sexually excited as she is now, poke through the lace pattern. Narrow spaghetti straps are hidden by the short-sleeved cover, lace trim around the collar, around the sleeve edges, and around the bottom hem, the rest of it completely sheer. Under it, we can see no bra, no panties, just a very naughty naked girl.

It's even possible to see that her labia lips are beginning to puff up, swelling with excitement, and her face is alive all of a sudden.

Clive stood again to hand Jess the drink she'd asked for, and before taking the glass off him, she kissed him hard on the mouth. It was, I think, the first time this evening they had kissed. Breaking away she said, "I've been waiting over an hour to do that. Stand there just a minute."

Jess then chugged her drink - almost a cup full - then put the cup down and extended her arms, placing her hands behind his neck, kissing him lightly on the lips, again harder, then tongues. I watched her sucking on his tongue just like she sucked on my dick. I was getting a hard-on.

Milo said, "Hey girl, don't forget me." Jess, still making out with Clive, looked around at Milo and said, "We were kissing earlier. Remember? Bathroom then outside, so now wait your turn, there's something I gotta do first."

With that she lifted Clive's top off, kissed down his bare chest and belly, and hooking the waistband, she dropped his jogging bottoms down to his ankles. I then saw, for the first time, Clive's white knob. It's starting to rise and thicken. Jess kissed its head, taking hold and pulled back the foreskin. Bloody hell bells. It may only be seven or eight inches but it's impossibly thick. It really was like a coke can. As Jess kissed it again and tried to get her lips around it, an odd thought ran through my head. Did Jess bring the lube? She's going to need some shortly.

She stopped trying to use her mouth for now, telling Clive to take that lot off. Turning to Milo, taking hold of his laces in his trainers she undid one and pulled it off. Milo hurriedly pulled the other off without untying it, taking hold of his waistband and lifting his bum off the bed to help Jess to strip him naked. Bending over as she is I see her pussy puffed up, wet and ready. Clive finished stripping off, got up and moved towards her bum. I hope he's not planning to mount her now, she may be wet but he needs to lube up first. Nope, he knelt, parted her cheeks and plunged his tongue into her bum. Jess meanwhile had taken Milo in her mouth. He was about nine inches but thinner than Clive and shorter than Aiden.

When Clive surprised Jess by rimming her she jumped and moved forward, thereby taking in well over half of Milo's cock. He quickly held her head, pushing it down, saying, "That's it, slut. Take it, take it all. Deep throat it, you cunt, your black daddy's going to fill you up tonight! Oh, that's it, slut. Down you go." Jess stopped struggling a moment. Clive had stood up. She started to struggle again and Milo let her up. Jess was gasping with tears in her eyes. She looked up at him, making eye contact. Milo said, "You like that bitch? You like black daddy's big black cock in your throat, yeah? Are you ready again, slut?"