She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking him in the eye she says to Milo, "No, I don't like black daddy's big cock. I fucking love black daddy's big cock, and yes, do it again!"

With that, she plunged her head down on his hard cock. He helped by holding her head in two hands, fingers behind her head and pushing it down. Jess is gargling, almost choking. Swallowing, then stopping, her nose buried in Milo's pubic hair. He says, "That's it, and again." He lets Jess lift a bit, his cock still in her mouth. I can hear her gasping and taking big breaths. Milo is telling her he's going to feed her his baby juice this time.

Clive has been fingering Jess using three or four fingers plus his thumb, until he pumps almost all his hand in and out quickly, her knees sagging towards the bed. Dipping his knees he appears to be rubbing the head of his cock along her lips while holding her hips with both hands. Clive turns his head to look at me. I looked from Jess sucking black cock to Clive, who was going to try and fuck my wife now, and he said, "Come on, Pete, help out here and line me up. I'm going to go easy but I must fuck this slut now. She is ready and needs this to happen." At that moment, I don't think she can hear Clive talking. Milo's hands are still clamped over her ears.

Like a zombie I stood and moved to the bed, putting my hand under Clive's bum, and felt his balls touch the palm of my open hand I found this thing like a bloody downpipe, moved it up then down, not certain just where the tip was. I moved my fingers up to the tip and found it lined up perfectly for anal, so moved it away. Needing to see what I was doing I got so as I could kneel on the floor. Taking hold, I pulled the foreskin back a bit and lined it up with her sopping-wet pussy. Her wetness running over the head onto my fingers let me lube up this thick monster, wanking it to smear Jess over as much of this cock as I could in the time I have because already the head is pushing up hard against her swollen labia.

Milo said, "Right bitch, supper time!" Pushing her head down, I felt her belly tighten as she heaved slightly, and then I'm sure I felt Jess relax. I thought she had passed out with all the booze she'd had but no, she had not passed out. Several things were happening at the same time.

Milo says, "That's it, slut. You drink it all, swallow it and don't waste any. Oh yeah!"

As that was said her legs tightened and straightened so she was holding herself as she pushed back, forcing that big head of Clive inside. I looked up to see the lips being dragged in by the head that was in her now. Clive held still to let Jess get used to the size and the pain she must be feeling. Then Jess was lifting off Milo's cock, licking and sucking to make sure of getting every last drop of his cum. I think I heard her say something about me. I know I heard my name, but nothing else.

I do know that it was Jess pushing back, making Clive sink in a little bit more before suddenly she's sinking back down onto the bed, saying, "Sorry no, not yet, just too big. No. Wait, Clive, please! Hang on. I have something we can use later. I need a drink first."

Clive stands. Jess moves to stand herself and sees me kneeling. She lays down to kiss me, saying, "Pete, did you see me? I deepthroated Milo's lovely big cock and swallowed pints of his cum. Don't worry, darling, you're next. You can suck it all out when he fucks me after. I nearly got Clive's monster in! Did you see it, Pete? I want to deepthroat it next, but I need to pee and have a drink."

She stood, accepted the drink Clive offered, chugged it, and headed for the bathroom. Jess seems very excited by what's happening here tonight. She's gone from very reluctant to enthusiastic in about three hours. I know she's drunk a lot. I follow Jess into the bathroom to check on her. She was sitting on the loo, having just finished peeing, and saw it was me coming in. Did I see, just for a fleeting second, a hint of disappointment? Nah, can't have!

Jess says "I thought it might be Milo coming in. Now, where's my little man? Get him out. I've not seen him all night. I'll sort him out with a blowjob. You're having fun, Pete. Fuck, I'm horny."

She's standing up, still trying to get at my dick. She takes off the baby doll cover, puffing out and waving the cover as a fan. She says, "It's bloody warm in here. I wish they'd turn the heating down! Fuck, I need another drink. I want to deep-throat Clive's big cock. Milo is going to fuck me too. I wish Aiden and what's his name? erm, Jaxon, that's it! Fancy forgetting Jaxon's lovely cock. No, not cock, his lovely name! Shit, I'm pissed! Strange, but I don't feel drunk. I'm not slurring, am I Pete? No, I just feel happy and horny. It would have been nice though if they hadn't gone home."

She starts to giggle, which becomes a laugh and then giggles again. Clive knocked, then opened the door still naked and his cock hard, and asked, "Is she ok?"

Jess, seeing Clive standing there with a thick, hard cock, said, "Oh, a hard cock! No, she's not ok. She needs a drink and a shag. I'm going to suck all of that one even if it kills me. This slut wants gangbanging now! Come on, everybody to bed!"

Pushing past Clive and pulling the nightie off, now nude, Jess began to drink from the cup. Clive tells Milo she's had enough of that. I've followed them back in, taking the cup off Jess, and drained it myself. It's that mix of tequila and white wine. I've been on wine only since tasting the tequila straight earlier. Jess lay down on the bed with her head hanging over the bottom edge, then grabbed behind her knees, pulling them up to her boobs but spreading them wide apart. She looks first at Milo and says quite plainly "Black daddy can fuck his slut now. I need Daddy's big cock to flood my horny cunt!"

Lifting her eyes to Clive, who's standing just above her head, she continued "And you can fuck my throat and flood my mouth with your juice, but please, please be gentle. That is so fucking big and beautiful! Pete, I love you. Pete, where are you? I'm going to need you to clean me up soon, darling. They're all going to flood me!"

Milo slid his cock right in, not slowly either, talking to her about how black daddy is going to flood his slut. "Tell him, tell Pete who's slut you are. Go on, tell him how good this cock feels slut. Is it bigger than his, bigger than your husband's?"

Clive offered his cock to her lips. Jess giggled then kissed the knob, touching her nose with it and giggling.

"Yes, so much bigger. Pete, come here! No, down here! I want to ask you something."

I knelt beside her, putting my head beside hers. She kissed the end of Clive's cock and giggled again.

"We could nearly be kissing it together, couldn't we, Pete? Kiss me, Pete. Please just kiss me."

As I did Milo fucked Jess hard, making her body jerk in time with each hump, which made her head move as I kissed her. Her mouth moved up, Clive's cock first touched my cheek then her top lip, and Jess mouthed, "Kiss it, kiss his cock with me."

Then, seeing my reluctance, she said it out a bit louder. "Go on lover, help make it wet for my throat, please." Again seeing me pull a face, she said, "Do it for me, Pete. For fucks sake, Peter, just suck that fucking cock for me!"

Clive's Bi so he was very ok with me attempting to obey Jess. For the first time since the day we first met, Jess raised her voice. Not, I think, in anger. More with authority. Her authority! I don't know where it's coming from all of a sudden. I can't think about that anymore because right now I have the world's thickest cock pressed against my lips and my wife, who is Cumming on black daddy's cock, keeps repeating near my ear. "He's going to flood my cunt for you. Now suck Clive's dick, fucking suck it! Make it flood you, oh shit I'm cumming Daddy, fuck I'm flooding daddy's cock! Daddy's doing it Pete, making me cum! He's flooding me. He's shooting it! So hot, daddies hot cum. Shit I'm going to... he's making me cum again, Pete!"

Milo fell panting beside Jess. She rolled over and began kissing him. Then she's thanking black daddy for making his slut orgasm so many times. She moved down to grab Milo's now semi-hard cock and proceeded to lovingly lick, suck, and clean both his cock and his balls, which hang at least two inches under his cock. Jess took each one into her mouth, sort of rolling them with her tongue. This, of course, made the cock stand hard again. Jess sat up still stroking the cock, then said, "Thank you, Daddy, I love your beautiful cock. I'll be back in a while."

Looking over her shoulder at me. I'm still kneeling on the floor. I've avoided sucking cock, but I have been slowly wanking it. I kissed its head twice, once to spit and lick around the head so the foreskin would slide easily. The second time Clive had cum leaking out the end, he pulled back the foreskin and put the head against my lips, smearing it on my lips. I licked it off and kissed the head. Now Jess, seeing me not doing as I was told, said to me, "Peter, if you're not going to do that simple task I asked, I think you can lay on the bed just here. I have something you love, but you should at least take the shirt off or it will get so messed up."

Jess wanted me just so on the bed. Again, just like taking my shirt off, I do as I'm told and lay just there. She then straddled my head, facing my feet. Her very puffy labia lips were wide open. Even as she settled over me a huge dollop of creamy white spunk fell right into my open mouth. I swallowed a lot too, and that's before I even put my tongue to proper use. I thought to myself, 'Did one man alone shoot this much semen in only one fuck with my wife? It's more than I fire off in a week - maybe two!' I then feel someone else straddling my hips. Clive is now in position so that Jess, leaning slightly forward, can try to take more than just the head of his very thick cock. She does seem to want to deepthroat it. Of course a mission impossible!

As Jess leant forward trying to take more of Clive's cock, it forced more cum out and I still can't believe just how much. Eventually, Jess is clean again. She drops onto her knees, still sucking Clive. I can't see what's going on elsewhere in the room as Jess blocks everywhere but her bum, the pillows, and the headboard.

Milo got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and I heard him offering to mix drinks. Clive said something about 'no more Molly for Jess. Pete's alright.' With a bit of laughter between them, Milo said, "He's working hard down there, and fuck me after missing out last night and the Levitra tonight, I sure did flood her. Where are you going next? You know no woman's ever going to deepthroat that cock of yours, but I sure opened her up for you. Fuck, she was tight!"

I heard Clive saying to Jess, "It's ok now, sweetheart. I love what you are doing, but I need to fuck you now. No, Jess, you can stop now. Lay back beside him. Let him watch me fuck you. Come on, you will love it. I am going to fuck you, Jess."

She gets up, heading naked to the bathroom. She doesn't even close the door. Despite Milo standing nearby, hearing her tinkle, he turns to watch. As she came out Jess stretched up to kiss him fully in the mouth. He cupped her bum and Jess cupped his cock. I hear her say, "I'll need this again soon, Daddy!"

Jess grabbed a cup of something and began sipping it. Clive said, "That's Pete's. Yours is the glass, remember?" She handed me mine and kissed me. She mouthed 'You ok?' I nodded yes.

She drank her drink then came back over to where I was, turned away, flopped back beside me, legs wide apart, and said, "I'm ready." A little giggle, then "I'm ready to fuck! Clive, are you ready? I never managed the deep throat, but go slowly. No wait! Pete, get the lube. It's in the case with George. Go on, be a good boy. Get it for me."

Milo crossed the room before I could get off the bed, saying he'd get it, then opened the top of the case. In the net is George and the bottle of lube. He got both out and gave them to me, saying "He sure won't be needing that tonight, but you might later. All you need to do in a minute is when Jess gets in position to take Clive, lube her up first, then him, and help out where needed. Ok? I think I'm going to sleep for a while. My slut there sure drained me. I need a quick rest. Give Levitra a chance to catch up."

Clive got Jess to lay back on the bed, feet on the floor and told me to kneel over her head. "Maybe take the jeans off now? Get her to blow you while I'm working."

I said, "No, I'm ok at the moment." I certainly didn't want them to know about me wearing stockings and light blue panties.

Jess giggles again. Clive then lifted her legs high over her hips and said, "Jess, grab hold behind your knees. That's it. Now pull them toward you, Pete. Just help her pull them a bit higher." He then gripped her hips to pull her until her bum was slightly overhanging the edge of the bed. Jess looked puzzled but Clive reassured her that he knew what he was doing. Then he said to me, "Pete, Lube her up now put plenty inside her. I know she's wet, but she needs a lot more. That's it. Now me, come round here and kneel." I did as I was told. "Now run a bead from here to here. That's perfect for a beginner."

I realized then that Clive making me do this was him proving to me he was superior to me. He has two hands-free, so why make me kneel and do this for him? "Now both hands, that's it there. Slight pressure. Slide them up. Stop. Good boy. Just pull the hood back."

As I do this using both hands, they just touch, fingertip to fingertip. As the skin rolls back, exposing the head. "kiss it, Pete, bless the cock that is going to rock - kiss it again - your wife's world."

I look to Jess. She is watching me with her head raised. Watching my humiliation, smiling as she awaits her next big cock with her arms hooked behind her legs, her knees somehow up by her shoulders, hands holding her shins. Her pussy and bum are so exposed, she looks totally deformed but strangely relaxed, and I know she loves me but wants this so much. How could I deny her?

After I'd smoothed the lube gently over the head and used both hands to cover all of his very hard, very thick cock, Clive said "Just a bit more. Perfect. Put a touch more in Jess now, I don't want to hurt her too much. Good boy. Now go help hold her legs."

I moved up to the pillows and leaned down to kiss Jess. I said again that I loved her and asked her, "Are you ready?"

She nods and then looks towards Clive. He's moved towards her, stroking one hand smoothly from base to near tip, pushing the foreskin again to hide the tip. He then lays the cock on her pussy lips, pulling back the skin. The head shines with the lube, as do her puffed-up, wet lips. The lube seems to be leaking from Jess. The head pushes between her lips and Jess blows out a long 'pheeew!' I look down at her face. She glances up at me as I ask, "Alright?" She only nods, then looks back to watch as this huge knob head sort of 'pops' in, her lips stretched to absolute max. He waits. I looked at her face again, her eyes were closed. She's grimacing and biting her bottom lip She looked down and nodded. My eyes follow her look in time to see the head has gone from view, that a bit more followed it. He stops, easing back only half an inch, a pause. An inch in, wait, then maybe half an inch in, back out two, pause. Push the two back in, a bit more, maybe just a bit more, then wait. Jess, blowing out and grimacing still. Clive eases back till just the head is in.

Her eyes suddenly open wide as she says, "No, no, don't take it out! It fucking hurts, but I want it all. Please try again!"

I'm listening to my beautiful young wife begging for an impossibly thick cock to fuck her! It's hurting her and I'm certain if she hadn't practiced at home with Mr. Brown, she'd never have gotten this far. For some strange reason, I feel so proud of Jess right now as Clive pushes a couple of inches in. Jess nods. Another inch. She blows out, again nods to him, and he obliges her with another inch. She nods yet again and he inches in, then backs away two, then creeps back in slowly till another three inches go in, pausing again with over six, nearer seven, inches of very thick cock truly filling her up.

Clive really is taking his time. Like he said, he knows what he is doing. He's not hurting Jess. Yes, it's painful to be stretched that much but she hasn't stopped him yet.

Jess looked up at me and nodded to say she was alright, mouthing yet again, 'I love you'. Then we both look down and see Clive's belly so close to her. From my angle, there was an inch at most still in sight. Jess looks at Clive, who says, "Nearly there now, Jess!", still making eye contact with each other. He pushes the last inch in, pausing for a few moments. He nods to Jess as he jerks hard against her pussycat as if to say that's everything I have. A big smile breaks out on her face and she too nods!

Clive pulls back. I see over three inches before they slowly sink back in. Twice it's done. Jess moans each time then lets go of her legs, wrapping her heels in the small of Clive's back, who then speeds up a bit. Now, of course, he's giving her all seven and a half inches. Jess begins to orgasm. She's moaning constantly now, saying, "So-so good!" then it's, "Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum, shit! I'm Cumming! Oh, fuck me, I'm coming."

Clive, pounding her hard, suddenly stiffens, holding in Jess as they both cum together. Clive collapses on top of her, her arms around his neck and his either side of her head, taking his weight off her. She pulls his head down and begins kissing him, saying, "I did it. I did it. Took it all. You've got it all in. Oh fuck! I love you!"

I get up and run to the bathroom. I sink to the floor, too stunned to even cry. My wife just told another man she loved him. The pain I'm feeling right now makes tears start to well up but I suppose it had to happen one day. He's bigger and better than me. She always said she deserved it and I must support her choice. I love Jess so much. She is my life, and now I must support her in her new life. With that in mind, I stand up, swill my face, and open the door again.

It seems that when I slammed the door coming into the bathroom I'd woken Milo, who is now sitting on one side of the bed. Clive and Jess's arms are wrapped around each other, her one leg resting over Clive's thigh, her one hand slowly playing with his soft cock. She looks up at me and smiles a big, beautiful smile that just melted my heart again. She rolls her leg off his thigh to lay flat, opening her leg wide to show that Clive had most certainly cum in her. Her pussy was once again flooded with a copious amount of creamy white sperm.

At the same time, Milo also looked up at me and said, "All a bit much for you, cuck. You've been tossing yourself off, have you? Well, you'd better clean your wife up because I'm ready to go again. We're going to keep her busy all night, I think, and you too, of course!"

Jess put her fingers in herself, scooped up a dollop of Clive's cum. Lifting it to her mouth and hooking it from between her fingers with her tongue. She smiled again, then said, "Peter, come on! I missed you and need your help, so come here, kiss me, then do as Milo asked, please!"

I knelt on the bed, then crawled over her nude body, pausing only to kiss her on her mound. Her raw-looking cunt looks like a tunnel, still open and so full. Moving up I kiss between her boobs and then under the chin. Shit, Jess has let him mark her. There are two bites on her neck. Jess put both her hands on the sides of my face to lift my eyes away from looking at the marks. She kisses me hard. I can taste the cum in there. Her tongue seeks mine. Then, lifting my face, she looked me straight in the eyes and said loud and clear, so no one in the room misunderstood. "Peter S, I love you with all my heart, and don't you ever forget that! This, all of this with Clive, with Milo and you, what you're doing to me fucking turns me on. The sex is the best ever! And Pete, thank you for giving me this weekend. For letting me have such a wonderful time at the club and for being here now! I wish you could experience what I've just had and am going to have again soon because I need both of them again before they have to leave. Then, my love, you get to reclaim me!"