She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 09

Story Info
She gets two more, I get 1st Bi action, and we're both high!
16.3k words
3.67
5.3k
6

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 09 Now She Wants More!

Outside, looking for a taxi, Jess had tears in her eyes and mascara ran down her face. She was not speaking to me. We finally found a taxi to take us back. At the hotel, Jess went into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard the taps running, so she was washing ruined make-up off. Two minutes later she came out nude but for the purple pants she'd taken off me in the club after being shagged by Aiden. He had filled her with Blackman's sperm, and there was a lot of it in her. She had fed me two large globs off her fingers. I licked another one from her while still there in the club and Jess had me give her my panties to stop even more running down her legs.

Seeing me sitting there on the bed, Jess came to me, placing her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with reddened eyes. She asked, "Why, Pete, why did you let that happen? I told you I wasn't ready for that. I mean, you shouldn't have made me go back. You shouldn't have told me to kiss Jaxon again. I did tell you how fucking horny they had made me, so why, Pete?

You know that I just couldn't stop it - all of them kissing me, lusting for my body, feeling my boobs, both Aiden and Jaxon inside my thong at different times. You didn't stop him fingering me to orgasm sitting right next to you. you said nothing when you saw him putting his hand inside my blouse to tweak and pinch my nipples. And what the hell was going through your mind?

When he got me laying under him as he ripped my thong and opened my blouse, then when he got his cock out and fucked my throat - damn near choking me. When he came I had to swallow to breathe.

Now you need to reclaim what was only yours till they took it. They took my body and used it like I was their slut to use for their pleasure. You have to claim back the mouth they used, the cunt they used, and now, Pete. Do it now. Kiss me. Make me your slut again. It's your body to fuck."

She kissed me. A short hard kiss, then much harder while undoing my shirt and again when unzipping my fly.

She asked, "Am I still yours, Pete? Now that I've been a slut for other men, am I still your little slut wife? Are you going to fuck my slutty mouth? I bet you can still taste his cum in my mouth and my pussy- it's still got Aiden's cum in it, and boy did he cum a load, like enough for three men!

And I bet my bum still has a little bit of yours in the only place that is still truly yours now, Pete, isn't it?"

I kissed Jess hard on the mouth, our tongues fighting a duel. She broke away, moving down to take me into her mouth, feeling for my hands and placing them on either side of her head - moving them to fuck her mouth as she sucked my dick. I'm thinking about what she'd said - that I must reclaim her - so I fucked her mouth hard. I lost count of how many times I drove my dick into her slutty mouth, making her swallow it all. I pulled Jess back up to look her in the eye and said to her, "Kiss me slut, like you kissed them, 'cause I love you and I'm claiming you back!"

She kissed me and I tasted the cum in there, and I told her so! Jess moved up to straddle my head. I see she has removed the purple pants. I also see her outer lips look puffy still, quite red - sore even, clear evidence of her sexual excitement. I can see that it's still got white, gloopy cum inside her. She lowers herself, rubs her hard, swollen nub against my nose, and quickly begins to masturbate on my face.

As I extend my tongue to flick against her clitoris Jess starts to moan and says, "Yes, good, taste me. Taste his cum. Clean it all out and reclaim my pussy. Your pussy. claim your fucking slut's pussy back. At that she came, flooding my face. I'd swallowed Aiden's cum from her cunt, now I'm swallowing hers. Jess came twice and would have cum yet again except I couldn't breathe, so hard was she pushing down on my face.

She fell forward, her head near my pillow, face down, still on her knees. With her butt in the air, I hear her still breathing heavily, saying, "Good boy. Now Pete I need you to fuck me, claim your slut's body back as well. Come on baby and fuck my ass, it's yours - only yours - no big black cock will ever fuck me there. Way too big. Only you Pete, you're small enough. Even Milo was too big, far too thick. Not in my bum ever, but you can, so fuck this horny slut's bum!"

Pulling off my shirt and jeans, I kneel up behind my wife's delicious butt. The way it's presented I can see her still puffy lips but they are clean now. I shuffle nearer and she waggles her rear end, offering it to my once again hard dick. I slip easily in, right up to the hilt. Jess gasped out. "Good boy, now fuck it. Fuck my slut ass, fuck! I'm Cumming already! Yes, go on. Oh, oh, good boy! Yessss!"

We came together and I didn't know that she had been jilling as I fucked her. When I collapsed beside her she cuddled up and kissed me, putting her hand down to hold my now sticky dick and my balls. Jess then said,

"My little man's been a good boy tonight. Three times in under two hours! Claimed my mouth back and fucked me twice. Does this mean I'm forgiven for being such a slut? Can you forgive me? Can we go back to being a normal man and wife? Can you take us home in the morning, Peter?"

"I have nothing to forgive. You have done nothing wrong tonight, Jess. I love you. I've told you before, you deserve bigger and better than me. They were all bigger, so I can only hope you found them better than me."

"OMG Pete, I had the best time. I've had the best fuck of my life. A monster cock fucking me and making me cum twice, but before even that, four men! Not one, not my husband but four strangers we only met last night. Kissed me with tongues, mauled my tits, pinched, bit, and sucked my nipples, fingerfucked me even as I sat beside you. I handled a big, thick cock with my hands, sucked a huge black cock in public, under a table in a club with you watching, and swallowed a massive load of thick, hot cum.

"I was talked into sucking another big cock, even bigger than the first black cock, and when you fucked me and came I was halfway to orgasm. I just had to let Aiden fuck me. Oh boy, so glad I did too. To feel that massive cock sliding up inside me, I felt all the ridges and veins. Oh, and the feeling of how deep and full that cock made me feel. He made me orgasm hard and the second one made me go so weak my legs gave way, but you both held me up. When I felt him shooting his hot cum, felt that amount of cum he was shooting, like a fire hose, it was truly mind-blowing, the best sensation possible. It made me orgasm so hard that I squirted. I think I may have squirted on his trousers, and that's why he pissed off so quickly. That's why I had to take your panties off and use them.

"But I tell you, my darling husband, despite the bigger cocks I've had tonight, the huge amounts of cum I've swallowed - and you have too! - and having so many orgasms... let's think now, mmm fuck, I've cum 11 times just tonight. That's three here with you and eight with them at the club."

I replied, "Go home? You said to take you home but I've paid for two nights, this being our first. Did you think you wanted to go shopping? I thought you wanted to go back to that club again tonight. You did volunteer for us to blow the bouncers to get in for free, and I thought you'd go there looking to meet up with Milo and Clive. I saw you getting Milo's number earlier."

"Sweetheart, I'm very tired and fucking knackered. Let's sleep and talk later, but we're not going clubbing! Love you."

Jess pulled the duvet over us, and we automatically went into a spooning position, me behind Jess. I kissed her neck to say goodnight, and she mumbled about if I was going to do it again not to wake her up!

It was lunchtime when Jess wandered into the bathroom. I'd just finished my shower and was about to shave. She plonked herself on the toilet, mumbled good morning and said she needed a shower. She stood up and then nudged me to move so she could brush her teeth. That done, she kissed me twice and I pointed out that yes, she needed a shower. She smelled of sex and sweat but she looked so good. I love it when her red hair looks like a bird's nest. I hear the kettle boil, so I go to make her a tea, in fact, two teas. She showered and then brushed the bird's nest. It's now in two plaits. I notice her pussy looks a lot less puffy and sore. I asked her how she felt this afternoon.

One word, "Famished!"

We finished dressing and went back up the road to where we had eaten last night, and although there were a lot fewer people in there, we went upstairs and sat in the same place as last night to eat our brunch and talk. I started by asking how she felt today about last night. She answered by saying, "No, first, how do you feel about last night? More importantly, about me or us today? Do we still have a future together?"

"Whoa! So many questions, and before eating breakfast! Right, I'll try to answer in reverse order. I married you because I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Nothing has yet happened to alter that idea, so yes, probably. I think that answered the second one as well, unless, of course, you getting the best fuck of your life from the biggest, blackest cock you've ever had makes you think to divorce me to marry a black man, or simply have one move in with us to fuck you every night.

About last night, you surprised me. You have recently told me of your desire to tease, to be even more of an exhibitionist, to drive me and others to lust after your body. An example of that was in that shop in the mall, the old man and daughter, you stepping out in panties only then stepping out in a baby doll without the panties. You turning the girl on, even going down on her in the changing room with her father only feet away.

That porn video with that girl molested publicly excited you. I sort of expected you to do something similar at the club just to tease me. You know, the exposure, the getting felt up. But nope. You surprised me by going on to copy the entire video. The sucking of an enormous cock and even the fuck scene, slightly different but with the same result, all with me, your spouse, watching!

"How do I feel about it? I'm relieved. Because I know that in at least one department, I'm inadequate. I've said it before that you deserve better, to experience proper shagging from a bigger, better cock than mine. I'm relieved that you now have had that experience, that I was there to share the experience with you and that you didn't go behind my back, which, by the way, probably would end our marriage by destroying the trust we have. But I'm okay with all that happened, except, of course, volunteering to blow a man, possibly two men. To quote your words from last night, 'I'm not ready for that!'

She answered, "First I got to say this. I love you. Fifteen months ago I married the man who I intend to spend the rest of my life with, have two babies with, and who loves me and makes love to me in the most perfect of ways. I love my little man too. He doesn't hurt, make me sore, or make too much mess unless he makes me do so. I love that any mess is always cleaned up without me having to get out of bed. You, Pete, my husband, far from being inadequate, to me you're the complete package. When we fuck you make sure we enjoy it and you make sure that I'm completely satisfied.

All those four wanted of me last night was to be a complete slut. I was just a tart to them. All they wanted was to fuck me, gangbang me, use me purely as a cum dump. Not one of them cared whether I came or not. The fact is when Aiden was fucking me I came three times as he ploughed my cunt with his wonderful big hard cock, but he didn't care if I had cum or not. He didn't bother himself at all until I squirted over his trousers!

Oh yes, and next time I must remember spare pants and maybe a lady's pad if you insist on picking big black men to fuck me because they sure do cum by the bucketful, which might be fine for both of us but it's messy till we get somewhere to get cleaned up!

I meant to ask you earlier. By the way, you have always gone down on me after sex. You know if you make a mess, Pete, you clean up. Last night, I got messed up so I wiped some up with my hand and gave it to you.

This morning in the hotel I gave you my pussy to clean and you just did it! How did you feel about it?"

"I have always cleaned up the cum, the mess I've made - we've made. Last night, this morning, the way I see it we made a lot of mess and I cleaned you up. There's no real difference except it's thicker, and saltier, and there's a hell of a lot more of it. You told me that they wanted all of us to go back to our hotel room to gangbang you. Just think how much there would be, even more so if it went to round two or even three! You'd need a rubber sheet under you!"

"No, you'd have been there. They'd have to wait for the second round. If not, then to save time, you'd have to lay under me so it drains directly out of me to you. I saw that done once on one of those porn films I watched when you were away. We'll have to wait and see, won't we? Haha, no, only kidding you!"

"But you are thinking of doing it again, Jess. You know, fucking big cocks? Going out somewhere, not too local, to find someone to give you what you need, big cocks to suck on, or to fuck you to orgasm a dozen times or more instead of once or twice. You are, aren't you, Jess? Because you know now. You know that feeling."

She said, "Would you mind, Pete? Would it bother you if now and then I were to have a little fun? To indulge sometimes? You cannot know how fucking turned-on I got last night being so naughty. Being such a tease but being teased back as well. Having strange hands molesting my body, the contrasts of different skin tones. Clive's thick white cock in my hand to Jaxon's very black cock in my mouth. Milo's much lighter hands either tweaking my nipples on the dance floor or in my thong fingering both my pussy and my bum. All such a turn-on.

When I kissed Jaxon at the table and he turned us over onto the seat and started making out, trying to finger me, I opened my legs so that he could. His hand inside ripped my thong and he undid the bow on my blouse again, like he did when we were dancing. He was going to bare my boobs to you all and I'm just loving it. I was so fucking turned on. It flashed through my mind: 'This is it. I'm going to be fucked right here and now!'

"That cock of Jaxon's was in my mouth and when I heard the bouncer saying that we had to take it elsewhere, just for a second I thought he meant our hotel. Then Jaxon put his hand on my head and pushed it down, making me gag, I had to swallow spit and precum. Doing that allowed his cock into my throat, cutting off my air supply and he pumped a load of cum right down my belly, I couldn't even taste it. Just as I knew that I was about to pass out he allowed me to lift my head enough to breathe again but still, he pumped more cum onto my tongue. Then I could taste it, so much thicker, slightly saltier even, and so different to yours Pete. Being forced and used like that, omg, I so fucking loved it!

"When we left the table in the club, heading towards the exit, I felt so disappointed.

I thought we were leaving and I needed more of that and wanted a lot more. It was such a high, being used like Jaxon just had. They had all been hinting at having a gangbang. They all lusted to use me as a slut, a cum dump, and I felt such a slut.

I was okay with that. It was a great buzz. But Milo had gone after Clive and he'd gone off somewhere. When that storeroom door opened I knew I could get another big cock down my throat and another load of cum. I was so turned on right then, I knew I'd never last long enough for us all to get to our hotel room. No way!

I knew that for now, I'd have to settle on blowing Aiden's big cock and just maybe have one of them, or even that bloody bouncer would come and fuck my sopping pussy as I sucked his cock.

"That's when I told you to fuck me, ended up having to bloody order you to do it. I was so desperate that when you got there I knew I'd never feel you being so wet, I had to get you in my arse, it's tight so I can feel your cock in me.

I just needed fucking so bad that when you cum in under two minutes and I was halfway to a massive orgasm I had to let Aiden fuck me too. When he put it in and my pussy stretched to get the head in, he didn't care. He just pushed 6" or 7" in and fuck! It hurt, but feeling that hard hot cock invading my pussy in one go like that took me to heaven.

I started Cumming hard and as I came down from the first one Aiden put another inch or more in driving me over the top again. I came again, my legs buckling under me, and you and Aiden lifted me, Aiden using only his cock to do so. He rammed it hard and higher up into me, at the same time pulling me back onto that great cock of his. He started pumping his load of hot cum and I felt something weird but his cum felt hot and there was lots of it, like five times your load.

"That was truly the fuck of my life, right there in a storeroom with you. Later, back in the hotel in the bathroom, you know I said I felt something weird. Well, when Aiden was fucking me, I felt the tip of his cock hard against my cervix and I'm certain that I had all ten inches inside of me. And the fuck of my life was all down to you being such a good boy and letting me play being a naughty little slut for you, because if you hadn't - if you were a stuffed shirt - I could not have experienced all that last night. So thank you, Peter. Just for being you!"

We flagged a taxi outside to drop us off at the Arndale. We just strolled about window shopping, during which we bought myself a shirt, mainly because I thought I still could smell sex. Maybe all in the mind, but hey ho! Jess bought some make-up, saying it would bring out my eyes. Ten pairs of hold-up stockings in various shades of black, blue, smoky grey, and red pairs. Also a pack of five mixed boy shorts, similar to those she bought for me for work. I mentioned I had plenty but she said they're spares for her if she needs to change them next time, which is better than having to take mine like last night. We stopped for a coffee and she teased me rotten, first by undoing two more buttons of her blouse to show a lot of cleavage, then teasing me by referring to the guys taking double-takes of the view of her boobs almost to the areola. Men of all ages, describing some as cute, handsome, or hunks, or even way past it!

Off again, still no hurry, following signs for the taxi rank. Jess stopped suddenly, crossing over to the other row of shops, and we were outside a rather large charity shop. On display in the window is a short lace halter-neck dress in champagne colour. We went in and Jess, after enquiring about the size, made a deal with the manager to purchase it today but it would take 30 minutes or so to be ready. We took a look around and ended up buying another shirt for me, a couple of blouses, a denim wraparound skirt, and a white tennis skirt that I thought was too big for her, but she knew better, and eventually left the shop after a £50 donation!

Taxi back to the hotel and a cup of tea in the room. We talked about what to do that evening. Jess didn't want to go out, suggesting getting beer and a pizza, but supermarkets closed at 4 p.m. on Sundays. I said that because it's a weekend in the city we should go out to eat, have fun, and enjoy our week's holiday. Jess was not so enthusiastic, preferring to stay in bed and watch TV, try on our new clothes and maybe play with the new make-up, and make love. I get the feeling she wanted to avoid a repeat of last night's fun and games. She did say last night that she wasn't ready. We decided to go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and then back here for an early night. Maybe try on the stuff we've bought today!