She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed she has collected up all the clothes worn over this weekend and stuffed them in one of the carrier bags from shopping. The stockings I'd taken off earlier this morning in here were on top of the baby doll nightie. I see the sheer black blouse Jess had worn when she'd agreed to Clive and Milo coming up 'for a drink', everybody knowing exactly what that meant and why she'd removed her bra to wear just that sheer top!

Going back into the bedroom I saw Jess had folded our stuff into the suitcase, leaving out only my shaving bag. On a chair beside me were a pair of my jeans, my last clean shirt, socks, and underneath my trainers. On the other chair were her clothes. A bra, knickers, a denim skirt, a t-shirt, and a top shirt. It seems Jess is keen to check out of this place. The shower goes off and a couple of minutes later Jess comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath sheet and towel, drying her hair. I hear her say "Morning Pete. The bathroom's free if you're taking a shower or a shave. Checkout is in an hour!"

Picking up my shaving bag I headed to the shower, washed my hair, showered, and was shaving when I heard Jess say something, but only got 'coffee' and the room door closed. I nicked myself shaving. As I dress, I'm thinking of her last words to me last night. "Leave me the fuck alone!" and of her being short with me this morning. Something is on her mind and I have a bad feeling about what's coming.

Dressed, I had no idea where Jess was but I guessed she'd gone for coffee downstairs. I went looking for her but she was not in the tiny café or bar so I got a coffee from the machine and went outside, soon spotting her by some trees sipping coffee from the takeout cup. I went to her, saying as I got close, "I thought you'd left me!"

"Just trying to clear my head. I have a pounding headache. I was sick earlier. Too many Tequila's last night but I'll be ok when I've been for a good run when I get back. Can we go home now, please?"

Jess turns to go up and I follow, picking up my jacket. I close the suitcase and we check out.

It was the quietest drive other than the music off the radio playing low, which is unusual for Jess, who likes it loud to sing, hum, or just la-la-la to if she doesn't know the words. Very nearly home and her favourite song is played, 'Calm down'. Jess quickly turned it off and spoke for the first time since leaving the hotel room, at the end of our street she said,

"I want a divorce! You apply for one. I won't contest it!"

I slam the brakes on!