She Did it on Purpose

Story Info
It was all a set up.
1.5k words
4.36
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Mandy for a couple months and so far, we seemed to have really good chemistry. We were spending nearly every minute we could get together and never got tired of each other. Oddly enough though, while we had had sex a few times it wasn't a priority for us even though we both loved it.

It was in this backdrop that I arrived at her place one afternoon to pick her up, we had planned to have dinner and catch a movie. Knowing we would be going somewhere nicer I had on a sport coat and slacks and a dress shirt. I was a little surprised when she answered the door wearing a t-shirt and cotton shorts, but figured she was just running a bit behind.

"Hi babe." she said grinning at me.

"Hey." I said as we embraced and kissed. What I thought would be a quick greeting kiss though she followed up with another and another. The next thing I knew we were making out and she slipped my sport coat off of me. I got a couple of good feels up her shirt before she reached out and unzipped my pants and let them drop. I quickly followed by pulling off my shirt. Then with a coy yet sly grin on her face she reached into my boxers and pulled out my dick which was already quite hard.

"Hmm very nice!" she said, and she began to stroke it with her hand. I couldn't help but be in awe since we had never done anything like this before. Her hands felt so good wrapped around my cock that I just stood there and enjoyed it. One thing I learned about her that day was that every now and then she liked to be a tease. She demonstrated it here by kissing the tip of my penis a couple of times but going no further with her mouth on it.

After a few minutes of stroking and tracing my hardon she leaned in for another kiss which I happily gave her and as our lips locked I felt her give my cock a good squeeze before pushing it back in my boxers. For a split second I thought this was an extended tease but quickly found out I was wrong.

After ending the kiss she gave me a wicked smile before grabbing my hardon and squeezing it hard before giving it several hard strokes. The sudden and unexpected sensations on my hard cock along with her wicked sensuality were enough to send me over the edge. Before I knew what was happening my cock was pumping load after load of hot thick cum all over the front of my boxers and streaming down my legs. She didn't stop until my cock quit pulsing under her hand. She eyed the mess on the front of my shorts before looking up at me with a look of triumph on her face.

"I guess you weren't ready for that." she said coyly.

I felt my face getting hot from embarrassment as I tried to stutter out an apology. "I'm sorry baby I.."

Before I could continue she put a finger on my lips and said, "Shh it's ok. I think it's cute when guys lose their load in their shorts over me. The only problem now is you obviously can't go out in those undies."

Feeling a little relieved that she wasn't going to try to embarrass me further I said, "That's easy enough, I'll just go commando and we can wash my boxers later."

She gave me an odd smirk like look before saying, "Oh no that won't work. Going commando is gross. I've got some undies you can wear."

Now I was a little more than just a little confused and still not getting what she was coming at. It wasn't until she went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of silky white floral print panties with pink lacy leg and waist bands that it suddenly hit me. I was dumbfounded as she held the panties up and said, "These should fit you."

"What?! No way! I can't wear panties!" I said stunned.

"Sure you can." she said. "It'll be super sexy."

It was then that the gears in my brain finally kicked in from post orgasm fog and it all made sense to me. "You planned this." I said.

"Did I?" she said in a coy voice.

"You know you did," I said.

"Well these will look so much sexier on you than those boring old boxers you wear. You guys always want girls to wear sexy undies but want to wear ugly boring boxers." she said with a smirk on her face.

I was a little bit in awe at the whole situation and was suddenly seeing Mandy in a new light. She wasn't entirely the sweet innocent girl she appeared to be and had a bit of a wicked streak in her that I suddenly found very appealing.

"Ok big boy we need to get going." she said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Now drop those wet ugly boxers." I slowly pealed my wet boxers off of me and she took a towel and dried off my crotch and legs. Wiping my dick off started getting it hard again.

Once I was dry, she picked up the girly panties and held them out and said, "Dive in lover boy." With little choice and curious as to where this was going, I stepped in and she began to slowly pull the panties up my legs with a cheeky look on her face. My partially hard penis shot up to nearly full staff once the panties were up around my waist.

Thankfully the panties were more of a hip hugger cut because otherwise I probably would have been poking out the top. Being hard wearing panties was awkward enough. I noticed too that as I stepped into the panties that there was a scrunched seam on the rear of the panties clearly designed to accentuate the wearer's cheeks and felt it awkwardly pull into place as the got them up to my waist.

Mandy eyed my condition and said, "Ooh very nice. Very nice indeed." She then traced the waistband of the panties mere millimeters above my hardon and said, "It looks like someone is enjoying this despite his protests." Then without warning she reached down and give my cock a couple of strokes through the silky material. I gasped and felt my knees buckle as an electric sensation moved through my penis unlike anything I had ever felt. My erection quickly moved to full staff, and I felt the seam between my cheeks pull up.

"First time wearing panties baby?!" she said with an amused look on her face.

"Uh-huh." I said trying to control my arousal and only partially succeeding. My penis was now poking into the waistband of the panties and a spot of pre-cum was noticeable on the front panel.

She walked around me while tracing the waistband of the panties again getting a good eyeful of my panty clad ass complete with scrunchy seam up the middle. "Very nice." she said before giving my ass a couple of playful slaps. She then grabbed my clothes and said, "Now get dressed we need to get going." As I pulled my pants up she reached out one more time and gave my hardon a small stroke re-stimulating my arousal. Another pulse up front and another pull at the seam in the back. Then she looked at me and said, "You'd better tuck your shirt in unless you want everyone to see what a horny boy you are." To make her point she held up her hand and showed me her damp fingers from teasing me. Damn where did this wicked girl come from?!

After I finished getting dressed, I got treated to a good show as she stripped and pulled on a black strappy dress. I got a couple of good feels in when she asked me to zip up the back of her dress. She giggled saying, "You're just making things harder on yourself." She was right, the show and feels made my erection, and by extension the seam in the back, more pronounced.

She did a twirl and asked, "How do I look?"

"Sexy and hell." I said without hesitation.

She reached forward and gripped my erection before saying, "I guess you're not lying." I was quickly getting more aroused and in need of some relief again, but I had a feeling asking for it would get me nowhere. Plus, in an odd kinky kind of way I wanted to see where Mandy was taking this new phase of our relationship and wanted to see what would come of this tease.

As we walked out the front door, I tried to ignore the erection in my panties pulling on the seam up my ass. 'It's going to be an interesting evening.' I thought to myself as we left.