All Comments on 'She Did Not Stop Ch. 02'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Slut would have been out the door the first time and her stud would have gotten the beating of his life...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
To be clear, she’s saying that her marriage means nothing to her.

She wants to have sex with another man and there’s nothing her husband can do to stop it.

So let her have what she wants, give her a divorce and she can fuck anyone she wants without worrying about her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too Much of the Same Thing

5*s for the first installment, only 4*s for this installment. There's not enough forward movement in the story. Oh, there's a little forward movement in the emotional reactions of the wife, but take that litttle bit out, and most of this installment was just a copy of the first installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Divorce is on the horizon. This genie will not go back into the bottle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
please continue

after reading, got the idea of Jerry asking for one more time but with the stipulation that he gets to give her to someone to enjoy that aspect of the relationship for the first time. maybe interracial?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife used to be like Sammie.

Damn, we used to have so much fun until her last lover became very possessive and persuasive, then one day took her away. She returned to me a couple of years later, but we've been living under the same roof with no sex for many months. Last night I finally got to eat her pussy again after such a long time. It appeared that she enjoyed it as much as I did, so now, I'd sure like to return to the days before the "wife thief", and share her with a trustworthy friend again. Five stars for an exciting story. ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Husband obviously taken another stupid pill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is it possible for these morons to be any more stupid?

Apparently so. The author even states at the beginning that the story is fiction. For those who are not familiar with the term, it means not real, made up. Then afterwards there always seems to be one total fool who says something like “Divorce is on the horizon.” Or “This marriage is doomed to fail.” Um, no it’s not. Simply because the author wrote it the way they wanted and that’s the end. These couples aren’t real. Usually it’s our category simpleton, 26thNC making these baseless comments, either using his main account,one of his numerous aliases or, as in this case, when he posted anonymously.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceabout 3 years ago
VERY HOT

One of the sexiest stories on Lit. Great job. Well edited, too. Life is like this for some people. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 star

Hot as hell, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please. Maybe Terry begins to take her when Tommy’s not there. She tells him, of course. But she doesn’t stop him. He owns her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved DarrenZ's suggestion that Terry begin taking her, even when Tommy's not there. The idea of a sexy woman, especially a loving wife, being unable to resist the man who's been filling her with his cum is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love these two chapters, and hope you continue. You've included a lot of well written dialog, which some of your other stories lack. The way the wife taunts her husband, both about his friend's bold desires, and her own submissive needs, is very erotic. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the anon comment posted 3 day ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kinky! (In my book Kinky is a compliment!)

She wants to have two men in her life because she apparently needs two men to be fully satisfied. At present the other man is her husband's best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As of Jul 7/21 this story's got 33 faves out of 15.8k views; that's 2.09 faves per 1k views, a top tier rating. This story was very very well received by the member users.

(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story.

Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To be the husband is to be in a constant sexual turmoil. That’s what having a sexy slut for a wife is like. Ugly one, no problem but an attractive woman that is easy and loves sex and there will be plenty of men after her.

The husband seeing her full sexual excitement and what it makes her feel is driven to see more, but I order to see how beautiful she is he has to let other men dominate and own her. Seeing her learning to love being used as a who’re by strong men, men that will push past him and look him in the eyes as he fucks his wife till she screams. Shes not strong enough and can’t say no so she lets them. Love it. Always wanted girlfriends and my wives to be like her.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

This is a well written continuation to the story. Sharing both Husband and Wife’s POV is very good and the dialogue and emotional drama by all characters is wonderful. Thank You for this and the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from page 1 of Ch. 2 follows.

Quote:

She was nibbling on my ear whispering hoarsely to me. Almost crying, "Yes, I want him to have me. You used to own my pussy because we are married and I love you. But that night when you gave me to him, when you helped him finger me, when you let him fuck me, when you let him come inside me . . . well, he thinks he's entitled to my pussy, too. . . . And he's not really wrong. I do want him to use my pussy. *His* pussy. . . . I want him to fuck your wife silly."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this Chapter, gave u a 5.0 (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this Chapter, gave u a 5.0 (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did not stop because she knew she would get awy with that much... and much more

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Loosescrews write husbands as idiots as well as cuck's. Whores just be whores.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a hot story! 5 stars actually this story reminds of back with my first wife Karen and my good buddy Larry in the 60's and I was in the service. Larry would come to visit for a weekend and I always encouraged them to fuck. I remember one day I had to go back to the base for 8 or 9 hrs for watch and challenged them to see how many times they could fuck while I was gone. 7 times I think now. Good Times

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from Ch. 2 of the 3-part series:

"[My husband] was not happy about my enthusiasm, but I couldn't in all honesty promise him that it wouldn't happen again. Hey, he let the genie out of the bottle the first time he let his friend reach into my pants!"

* * *

I gave this chapter a 5 (4.8 = 96% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good story.

I fuck my husband friend, it started with him encouraging me to fuck his friend. After we fucked a few times, I told him that mark knew what we were doing. I said that he gets so hard when I tell him what you did to me.

The next time John came to our home he was a little nervous, but after a few drinks and my husband talking to him relaxed and started to enjoy the few drinks.

Mark said to John that he knows that he is having sex with Ann and that he doesn't mind, after one or two more drinks mark asked me to Stan up, and when I did he started to take my clothes off, at the same time he was talking to John, saying how much he got turned on from the stories he was told of him fucking Ann. When I was fully naked Mark asked John if he would fuck his wife,and leave his cum in her. If you agree you can have Ann anytime you want. I agreed saying and any places you like,and with whoever you want to join you. Mark said please say yes. John said yes I will agree if ye agree that I can do what I want when I want. We both said ye then John said Ann get between my legs and suck my cock. Mark gave John key to our house and John calls in anytime he wants and I love his cock,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that went from good ch1 to complete shit ch2. Just another heartless Cunt and a weak sissy husband. Writers of this swill find it to difficult to give the husband a spine never mind balls. It is easier to shovel this shit if the husband is a sissy and of course the wife is a mindless heartless cunt as well. Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having another man own your wifes pussy with his bigger, better cock is best thing to ever happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We only did this once, it was not planned. My reddish blond haired wife who had been a virgin before me, we both agreed i would play pool while she set seperated in our small town local bar. After I left first as we had pre-planned it i hide outside the bedroom window of country house to ready to watch. After arriving to our home and when they finally made it from the living to our bed it took him a very long time to get into her rosie married pussy, he must of fucked her for two hours straight when he pulled his monster dick out of her cum covered lining When he was finished squirting in her very stretched out pussy following his cock pulled outside of her pussy at least 3 inches and puasy lining, then hr got up and he left without words or her moving.

When watching I was going to have he tell him he could fuck her whenever he wanted however when I had walked around the house he was driving up the road. When I walked beside the bed her eyes were open without hardly blinking and still she had not moved laying with her long legs spread out bent at the knees. Without touching her I masturbated without and word so many times my dick was raw and sore.

After falling asleep with my head at her toes laying beside her body looking up at her still red, swollen wrecked pussy I asked her why she did not have him stay there, which is when she told me that he had told her to leave with him or he would not fuck her again, she said she almost did leave with this stranger, at the time I would of let him take her. That was years ago and we now have children and were happily married still, however today I love reading these simular storys imagining it is my wife and me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with sharing and having fun sex. But this ain't it. Just another heartless CUNT and weak sissy husband crap. The CUNT made it clear that she has no respect or love for hubby. But that's what weak sissys get. After a decent ch1 this just turned to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I love this story

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't like where this is going. What was initially good is turning bad

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I have shared all my women, all of them. It is really hot to do. My friends have NEVER acted posessive of my women. Had they I would have put a quick end to that. In this story hubby better wake up before she leaves him for his buddy! 5 stars still

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

She went to the kitchen to refill drinks, I went to the can. When I came back he was in the kitchen with her, right close behind her, nuzzling her neck and feeling her ass. A lot like last time. She was pouring orange juice and vodka over ice in the blender to make more drinks, not reacting much to his touch but not pushing him away, either.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How hot!

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous