She Earned the Promotion

Story Info
Wife needed the promotion and she earned it the hard way.
2.1k words
2.34
23.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trouble at work. Bosses boss is a bitch

I come and toss myself onto the chair at the table.

"Hey Babe welcome home" you say

"Hi" I reply

"What is the matter" as you enter the kitchen.

You have on this sexy little dress. It is low cut in the front. Plunges to just below you belly button. It is held closed by one pearl strand just below the breast line. The bottom stops about three inches below your ass. The side are cut up to just above your waste. These also have pearl strands. There are two on each side. There is not doubt that you have no under garments on. Between the openings and the snug fit without any lines you are bare assed naked. Your legs and ass look especially toned do to the fact that you have on black 4" satin stiletto heels.

You come over and wrap your arms around me and whisper in my ear. "Doesn't my new outfit make you happy?"

"I really love the outfit, but I had a really bad day today"

You sit down nest to me and rest your hand on my thigh to try and bring some cheer to me.

I explain to you that my manager brought me in today and has demoted me because of some issue with the dispatching of some trucks. They claim that they were delayed a couple times and there is no way that it happened.

We talk more about how the conversation went and the details of the accusations. I still feel no better even noticing that you have just finished a shower. The baby soft skin that surrounds your love lips is smooth and glisten went the moisture from the freshly applied body lotion.

The next morning arrives and the gloom of work arrives and off I go. Kissing you goodbye and hope that you have a good day.

I am busily working at a desk in the dispatch area. The windows open into the main hallway of the operations center. The day just seems to drag on. I return from lunch and around the corner, proceeding down the hallway is the most beautiful goddess of a woman. The body is wrapped tightly in black and black satin heels that accentuate the legs. I drop into my chair in despair. A silence spreads across the room as all stare at you men and women alike.

Why are you here and especially dressed in your new outfit? That was for our anniversary night out. You stride right past the windows and continue to the end of the hall stopping in front of my former managers secretary. The secretary picks up the phone and a moment later the bosses door opens, and you enter. As you enter you look back over your shoulder smile, give a wink and blow a kiss my way. You had noticed me there and made it well known that your intentions were good, but your behavior was for sure going to be very bad.

For what seemed like hours and hours I sat there at my desk not able to concentrate on my work. Waiting for the door to open and you emerge. I looked around the room frequently and noticed that my coworkers were also fixated on our boss Door. Occasionally I would notice that the secretary was turned in looking with a puzzled look at the door. At the one hour mark my coworkers closest to the managers office irrupt it in laughter. I could not hear what they were discussing but one gestured to the door.

10 minutes later door opens. Out the door you step. Your hair is now cascading over your shoulders rather than the elegant French braid that you entered with. You turned back to the door. Extended your hand in what appeared to be a handshake. From what I could tell it appeared that you were saying thank you very much as you slightly nodded your head. You turned toward the windows before ssauntering back down the hall. You again smile, wink and blow me a kiss.

For the remaining three hours of my shift, I continued to have lack of focus. Wondering what went on behind that closed door. Why your appearance was so changed. What did you mean by your gesture when you arrived and left? On my drive home I exceeded every speed limit and broke every driving law in anticipation of finding out what went on.

I finally arrived at home and rushed into the house. I called out your name, but I got not response. I found you in our bed. You were sound asleep and would not wake. I adventured into the bathroom. There I found what I thought was my worst nightmare. The black dress was tossed on the floor. I picked it up to inspect it.

The dress had a whiteish residue on the front of it. It was drips that must have come from your mouth. I started to put the dress down on the counter and there it was. The back of the dress was also covered in what appeared to be the same residue. Did she really suck him off and fucked him at the office? All my coworkers knew what that goddess had done. They must have figured that she was an esc0rt. There is no way that the manager could catch a piece of tail like you. How I did I have no idea. The satin heels were also on the floor. I picked them up to and was going to place them with the dress. The residue had traveled from her cunt all the way to her heels. He must have had a year of more of cum that he deposited in my wife.

You never woke up that night. I climbed into bed and laid there trying to sleep but you just kept walking up and down that hallway in my mind. When the sun finally rose, I gave up and did the same. I set up and looked back at you. Your ass looked so great I just can't believe that you were willing to give it away. What was that the crotch of your panties was saturated. Were dreaming about what you had just done and continued to enjoy it. I touched it. It was not your fluids. It was cum still leaking hours later from your pussy. You slept in our bed after having sex with another man and not even cleaning up.

I had no choice but to return to the location of the infidelity. I had to go sit and look at that door. I had to have this job. All day long I listened to my coworkers talk and make comments about you. They had no idea that you were my beloved wife. I sat in total despair. My in-house line rang. That is odd I have never received an in-house call while working in dispatch. I answered and it was the boss' secretary and wanted me to report to his office immediately. I did as I was instructed. The room feel silent as I left the workroom headed toward the managers door.

His door was open, so I went straight into the office. He asked me to sit. It was all I could to sit in silence and not attack him in a fit of rage. He explained that there maybe a new position open in management and I might be the right person for the job. I was asked if I was interested in moving back up the chain. I was. I was wronged and I wanted my status back. Had this been offered to me because of my wife. At that moment without thinking I said yes before the whoring my wife had done. Great was his reaction and told me that I would be notified once CEO Billy Arnold and the panel review my file and make the final decision. He will let me know.

The day again seemed to not pass fast enough. I just wanted to get home and tell you about the great news. Again, I sped home breaking all the laws. I burst in the door calling to you. I was answered with silence. I searched the house I found no sign of you. Your keys, your purse and your phone laid on the counter. Where could you be. Were you taken against your will? I was overcome with emotion and cried myself to sleep.

The morning came again, and I sat up and looked back expecting to not see you there. You laid on the bed in a very deep sleep. I figured you had gone out with the girls and came in late. I went into the bathroom to get ready for work and to my horror. The dress and shoes were on the floor again. I inspected them and even more white residue was all over your outfit. I tried two wake you, but this was of no use. All I got was to see your matted hair. I pulled the sheet back and found you naked. There were bite marks all over your body, wilted handprints reddened your ass, and your pussy was swollen red and leaking. What had you become, and I left?

My drive was much like the day I just had. I could not remember a thing. All I saw was you in the hallway, the clothes on the floor and your abused body. This will forever be burned into my brain. Upon my arrival I had mixed emotions. You were home. I entered slowly not sure what to expect this time.

I entered to find a new suit hanging off a chair in the kitchen and an envelope addressed to me. I opened it and read it carefully. It was inviting me and my wife to a company gathering this evening. The attire was formal, and the suit should fit fine. I went into our room and found you in the bathroom. I started to ask questions of you. You promptly cut me off and said that we need to get ready, and the driver would be here soon. We each prepared ourselves for the evening in silence.

I finished in the bathroom first and headed to the front of the house to check for the driver. The bell rang and I opened the door. A very well-dressed black man stood there, and he asked are "you and Ms.Lysa ready?"

From behind me came your voice. "Hello Anthony, we are ready". You know him by first name?

"Anthony, do you have a drink ready for me in the car? I am going to need several."

"Yes Ms. Lysa"

"Stop it Anthony, we know each other better than that and he will know the truth soon enough."

The drive into the unknown was heart breaking. The car smelled of sex and alcohol. You knew where everything was as if you had prepared the car. Finally, we came to a stop. The window between the front and back opened. "Lysa do you need anything else this evening?"

"Just make sure that the camaras and audio are working in here."

We exited the car and entered one of the most spectacular homes I had ever seen. Anthony held the door and smiled at you and said that Billy and the boys are ready for you.

"Thanks Anthony."

We entered the home and were escorted down the hallway in silence. All I saw was that you were in the dress and heels again. What is going on here. At the end of the hall a door was open, and I could hear talking. It was several voices, and none seemed to be familiar. Laughter erupted and eww and ahhs were heard. There was a long formal table in the center of the room and ten to twelve men sat around it. They all cheered and welcomed you my wife to the gathering. Lysa look it's from last night and gestures were made to the wall at the end of the table.

There it was, on the wall a screen that showed a lady with multiple men in various sex acts. After a minute or two the worst thing happened one man was sucked through a climax. The lady sat up and turned to the camara and showed the prize she had in her mouth. It was you. You swallowed, smiled, turned back to the men and ask who will be the next one to fuck this whore.