She enjoys bf plus 3 others Ch. 01

Story Info
She loves fucking another man, or 3, to please her boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.45
4.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been at Edinburgh University for three years and was looking forward to spending three months travelling through Europe during the summer. I had been with my boyfriend (Ken) nearly six months. The relationship was okay but I think we both knew that it would be over when we parted at the end of the term. We got on well and the physical side of the relationship was fine although not improving with time.

Knowing that the relationship was coming to an end Ken pushed me to try a few things that I had not been keen on. The one relevant to this story was his wish to see me with another man. I had been concerned that Ken would not be able to handle it if it actually happened. Given that things were coming to an end I thought it might be something that was worth a try. If it was going to happen it was going to be on my terms. I didn't want to try and identify one particular male, as having a threesome would still be very personal. My plan formed itself over a couple of weeks but I didn't share it with Ken.

Ken shared a house with three other males. The four were good friends having shared accommodation during the whole three years. I had spent a lot of time with his friends as he had with mine. Thursday nights were girl's nights for me and boy's night for Ken. The boys would always watch the football match if there was one. Ken admitted that half time was usually spent watching porn. The last Thursday of term was going to be very different.

I arrived just before half time and grabbed myself a beer. Ken was as surprised as Al, Ben and Carl were to see me. When the whistle went for half time I announced that I was offering to be the half time entertainment. When Ken pulled a strange expression I simply said,

"I thought you wanted to see me with another man? I am offering Al, Ben and Carl the chance to be the other man or hopefully one of the three other men. I am going up to your bedroom and if no one joins me I will start without you. I do so hope that you will all come up and let me entertain you."

With this I walked out of the room pausing only to see the amazement on their faces. I had tried to look cool about it but my heart was racing and I was suddenly scared. I was as scared about nobody following as I was about two or more following me. They arrived all together with Ken looking very sheepish. I was sitting at the top of the bed dressed in a summer dress and a pair of carefully chosen knickers. I didn't remove my fingers from inside the knickers but carried on playing with my wet pussy.

I slid down the bed patting the bed on both sides to indicate that I wanted to be joined on the bed. Al and Ben were next to me in a flash and Ken and Carl sat at the bottom of the bed. I was surprised that I did not have to take the lead as Al and Ben started to unbutton my dress taking turns with the buttons. They didn't get to finish the job, as my small boobs were soon uncovered. I regretted not wearing a bra, as this would have kept the anticipation going a little longer. Al lent into me and sucked my right nipple into his warm mouth. It took my breath away it felt so good. It was quickly improved when Ben took my left nipple into his mouth. I was just aware enough to look at Ken who was looking on anxiously. His expression changed as I made it clear I was more than happy with events.

Carl was looking at me very intently and I decided to try and encourage him to join in. I simply pulled my dress out of the way and opened my legs wide apart. He moved so that he was between my legs and slipped his hands under my backside. I thought he was going to remove my panties but instead he just buried his face in my pantie-covered pussy. For some reason it was erotic to have him go down on me with my panties still on. I had expected to be far more in charge of things but the men had taken over. It was more exciting than I could have dreamt, too exciting as I was racing to an orgasm that I was afraid would bring things to a very premature conclusion. I had to change things.

"That is wonderful boys but I want some cock."

Al and Ben reluctantly let go of my nipples and were quickly out of all of their clothes. I was delighted that Carl stayed where he was even though he was clearly not experienced between a woman's legs. A prick was being offered from both sides of me. Both were erect and became harder as I took one in each hand and rubbed them against my erect nipples. Al's was a bit bigger than Ben's and for some reason his prick fascinated me. I carried on playing with both but concentrated more on Al's.

Carl's mouth between my legs was keeping me at boiling point but my concentration was focused on arousing particularly Al's throbbing cock. Al started to become agitated and when his cock became even harder I knew he would cum whatever I did or didn't do. I wanted to make his orgasm as good as possible. Leaving Ben's cock alone I used both hands to play with his balls as well as his shaft. By the time he exploded his cock was aimed at my boob and nipple. He yelled as he coated my whole chest with squirt after squirt of his hot seed. When he finished cumming I released his cock and rubbed the fluids all over my boobs.

His orgasm excited me so much I thought it might trigger me to orgasm. I was still not ready for this and pushed Carl away from between my legs. Carl took this as a message to replace Al, which he did. Al simply switched place having removed my panties and for some reason given them to me. They were sopping wet as I threw them over to Ken. Almost as soon as Al's mouth found my clit I knew he knew exactly what he was doing down there. I played with the two cocks offered to me but now all I was interested in was my pleasure. Knowing I would cum very quickly unless things changed I panicked about having an orgasm with an audience of four. Embarrassed or not my body was quickly racing towards the point of no return.

There might have been five people in the room but everything was focused on me and what was happening between my legs. My nipples were being played with and I still had my hands full but I hardly noticed either. I found myself pleading but had no idea what I was pleading for. I am usually noisy when having an orgasm but even by my standards I was very loud as my clit exploded sending shockwaves throughout my body. Al clamped my body down to the bed managing to torture my clit all the way through my orgasm and well beyond. I expected to be given a break but Ben replaced Al between my legs but was not thinking about going down on me. His erection took little time finding it's target and my hot wet pussy welcomed the penetration. If I had had any control about proceedings previously this marked the end of it.

I had never been fucked after first having an orgasm. It felt great as he stroked long slow and as deep as he was could in and out of me. Carl's hand joined mine on his shaft. I wasn't sure whether he was unhappy with what I was doing or whether it was so good he was about to cum. Either way I decided to play with his balls and leave him to play with his shaft. He not only played with his cock but he moved it towards my face making it clear what he wanted. I took the head into my mouth just in time as his orgasm hit him. I just managed to limit what escaped my mouth to a dribble out of one corner.

Seeing this Ben's thrusting became much more urgent. He also found my clit with his fingers but it was far to sensitive to be arousing and he backed off when I complained. It was lovely to see him orgasm while feeling him loss control deep inside me. As he withdrew I felt our juices running out of me and covering both the bed and me. I was now sticky between my legs across my boobs and around my mouth. I was dirty very dirty and loving it.

Ken had been quietly looking on. He was naked and gently playing with his erection. He had wanted me to have sex with another man while he watched but I had taken this wish a little further than he might have imagined. I had loved every second but felt maybe I owed it to him to get him involved. I made space for him and laid him down on his back in the middle of the bed. Taking the lube off the bedside table I smothered the whole length of his pick concentrating on his rock-hard head. He looked at me quizzically until I added lube to my bum at which time he grinned in anticipation.

When I knelt over his cock facing him I took a tight grip around the base to ensure that it would not bend as it entered my very tight bottom. He had never fucked my ass but I knew he was excited by the idea. His cock popped through the tight sphincter without it hurting and after adjusting the angle he made further progress. I felt eyes studying my every movement and every expression. The attention was great and I acted up both the pleasure and the slight discomfort. The pleasure built as his cock explored areas that had never been explored. I controlled the depth of penetration taking time before Ken was balls deep. He was playing with my nipples but my clit was beginning to call for some action.

The others were watching but I wanted to get them more actively involved. While Ken was deep inside me I turned so that I was facing his feet. It took some maneuvering until I was able to lie on my back on top of Ken. Now my body was more accessible to the other three and I encouraged them to get involved. Mouths were soon on my nipples and I was happy. At the same time a hand found my wet swollen pussy and to my delight my clit. What I hadn't bargained for was when the hand was replaced by an erection. It was an erection demanding entry and not taking no for an answer. Initially I panicked as having a cock up my backside was a first but the thought of another one at the same time in my pussy was frightening. The reality was that the feeling of pressure and being stretched was exciting and when the two pricks worked in unison I imagined a monster cock was filling me.

I wish I could say this double fucking lasted for hours and I had numerous orgasms. The truth was that with no clitoral stimulation I built quickly to a single spectacular climax. I had time to order the two men beside me (I think it was Al and Carl) to masturbate for me. I think they both came as I felt warm fluids bathing my chest for the second time. Ken orgasmed before me and Ben kept fucking my pussy well after my orgasm ebbed away.

I felt elated and sexually satisfied but also very embarrassed as the sexual excitement dissipated. Ken told the others that he and I were going to take a shower thereby dismissing them. I had to confirm to Ken that I was okay about what had happened. He was buzzing about events and was erect as soon as I started to wash his cock. To excite him I described what it was like to be double fucked and how special my orgasm had been. I had never seen him cum so quickly while being masturbated and certainly not having cum minutes earlier.

A few days later I departed for my travelling holiday. Ken and I had as expected agreed to end our relationship. I am recalling these events now because they occurred nearly a year ago and I received a letter this morning. It was signed by Al, Ben and Carl and asked whether I would consider a reunion on the anniversary of the last Thursday of university.