She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah goes out and things move along with their experiment.
1.8k words
4.51
15k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

When Michael got home the next day to Sarah sitting half-dressed at her makeup table, she put the finishing touches on her lipstick when he entered the bedroom.

"Wow, you lock great! What is the occasion?"

"Well, it's ladies' night, and I thought I would dress up for once."

On the bed was several item lying. Michael saw a dress Sarah never used and a bunch of scarves. He thought the dress was way too short, and he couldn't figure out what the scarfs were intended for.

"Are you going to wear that?"

"Yes"

"And the scarfs?"

"They are to tie you down."

"What?"

"Well, I can't have you playing with yourself when I'm not around. So you will lay there till I come home."

Sarah turned to him and signed.

"Looks like your little thing finds it exciting."

"Is this part of some roleplaying?" Michael asked hesitantly

"Yes, I thought we could try your fantasy where I've gotten tired of you not being able to please me and going out to find a hot stud to please me. You are home waiting for me. What do you think?" She said, breaking character.

"Okay, but it's just playing. You aren't going to cheat on me?" He asked nervously.

"Of course not. It's just a little roleplay. Shall we continue?" she asked.

Michael nodded. Sarah's face turned stern again. She got up and squeezed his dick through his pant.

"Honey, even though your dick can't please me. It is still mine to control. And because you can't please me, I have to go elsewhere to get pleased. Now undress for me. I want you naked" She released her grip and stepped back.

"Yes, ma'am," and he removed his clothes and dropped them on the floor.

"Now come lay spread eagle on the bed." He lay on the bed, and Sarah picked up the scarves and quickly tied his arms and legs to the bed's four corners. "You see, this tiny dick, it could never please me." She slapped it lightly and got up. She got dressed in a much too short dress that just covered her ass. She perched his phone next to him.

"So you can see what a good time I will have tonight. Bye, loser." and walked out the bedroom door.

Michael was lying on the bed. His cock is standing at attention. It was happening, and his cuckold humiliation fantasy was being played out.

That last part might have been a little harsh. Sarah closed the bedroom door. She stepped over to the mirror in the hallway and looked herself up and down. And she might have gone a little overboard with the outfit, but it sold the role she was going, sluty cheating girlfriend. She was going out on a ladies' night, but she had no intentions of flirting with some random guy at a bar. That was Michael's fantasy, but it did tingle her. She walked out the door to a taxi waiting for her.

Half an hour after she left, Sarah's first message appeared on the screen.

"Hello, loser, you can't believe how many hot studs are here, and I bet they all have larger dicks than you."

She would often pick up her phone and write a message supposedly about what she was doing. Sarah was having fun with her friends. They were getting more and more frisk with every drink she had. She was also getting hornier and hornier the more she wrote. She thought about cutting the night short and going home to Michael to relieve herself, but then she thought about stepping things up a notch and dancing with a guy.

Sarah got up and got on the dancefloor. On the floor was a guy that was dancing alone. He had a butch appearance, and she started to dance next to him. Soon she was grinding on him, and his hands were wandering down her body. After dancing for a while, he asked if she wanted a drink. She accepted, and they retreated to the back of the club. After talking for a time, did she get a wild impulse to go in for a kiss? This kiss lasted for a while. They talked some more and exchanged phone numbers.

Sarah was in the taxi back home. The night hadn't gone as planned. She hadn't had a thought about hooking up with some guy. It had just come over her on the dancefloor. But maybe this is what Michael fantasized about, her and another man.

Anyway, it had not been the time. She kissed the man goodbye, and he left the cab at his address. He lived in what looked like a vast house and gave her some money for the rest of the fare. She got home and entered the bedroom. There lay her boyfriend just as she left him. Walking up to the bed, she said.

"Hello, loser. How has your night been?"

She could guess from his hard dick and the pool of precum on his stomach.

"Torture, babe. I've missed you so much."

"Oh, that's too bad because I met this stud at the bar, and we danced and kissed, and then he fucked me in the bathroom so good, and I came so hard on his massive dick. Harder than I've ever orgasmed with you."

"What!" Michael said, outraged, but his dick was again producing precum. Sarah smiled and crawled onto the bed, so her pussy was right above his mouth, and said.

"Yes, and he came in me, so you have to clean my pussy out like the beta loser you are."

Sitting down on his face, she feels him starting to lick her wet lips. Michael's dick is now pulsating as if it's about to blow its load. It only took a few minutes for her to orgasm, but when she did, it was a big one, and she squirted for the first time in her life. Drenching her boyfriend's face with pussy juices. She got off his face and untied his hands. She lay down next to him and said.

"Loser, I don't want to be fucked by you right now. My pussy is too raw after that orgasm, but I want to watch you jerk your pathetic cock for me."

"Okay, honey," he said. He sat up and started to jerk his cock. It took such a short time for him to orgasm that it might be considered a pre-ejaculation, and he spurted so hard that it hit her breasts and chin. He lay down next to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh my god, you came so hard."

"So did you. You've never squirted before."

"I know! Did you like it?"

"Yes, of course I did. It was super hot eating you out."

Michael then looks frightened about what he is about to ask.

"Nothing did happen, right? That was just something you made up to tease me?"

"What would you say if it did?"

"Well, it was kind of hot, but I'm not sure."

"Well, I met a guy, but nothing happened. We talked a little, and in a moment of weakness, we kissed, and then I went home."

At this, she felt Michael's dick twitch and that he liked the idea of her with another man.

"Anyway, you know I love you, and I just wanted to explore your fantasy a little."

She kisses him again and snuggles into the pillow, soon falling asleep. For Michael, the night was long. He couldn't get the image out of his head. Imagining his girlfriend being fuck by a stud while he could only look on. It made his dick so hard thinking about it, and he became horny, making it impossible to sleep.

When Sarah got up the following day and checked her phone, there was an unread message on it. From the guy at the bar, she opened the text and was greeted by a lovely text about how he enjoyed the night and if she would like to go on a date next Friday. She declined to say she was a little bit tied up but said that she was interested, it could be fun, but she didn't know how Michael would react. She would have to talk to him later in the week when he had mold over the thought.

Having dinner later that week steeled herself and asked him what he felt about going further with the cuckolding. Michael was hesitant at first, but after some back and forth, they settled on pushing the fantasy a little further. They would continue the roleplay of his dick not being enough for her, and she could make a date with the guy from the bar. But Michael wanted to be at the restaurant or bar where they would have the date. This prompted her to want something more from him. It would be a surprise for him, but she promised he would like it. She also promised that she would go home immediately after the date.

When they finished dinner, she asked him if he wanted to play. Of course, he wanted, so they made their way to the bedroom. When they made it to the bed, she stopped and kissed him. She had decided that this would be the last time she would let him penetrate her, and she wanted to make it memorable. She told him to disrobe and then said.

"As this is the last time we are going to fuck, I'll let you choose one thing you always wanted to do, so choose wisely."

Michael didn't understand the significance of this. He thought this was just part of the play, but there was one thing he wanted to try, and that was to tie Sarah up and fuck her. He told her about it, and she thought that it might be fun. They go around the apartment looking for things to tie her up, and when they get that, Michael ties the arms to the frame and fucks her to the best of his ability. Trying to hold to the cuckold theme, Sarah tries to hold back the orgasm and moans as little as possible.

Michael pulled out and orgasmed. Sarah collected herself and said.

"Oh my god, are you already done? I'm not even close. This is why I had to find bigger and better dicks. Yours just doesn't do it."

Michael was so flustered at this. He had tried really hard, but he didn't know that Sarah herself had been on the brink and doing her damnedest to stave off the orgasm.

"I think you'll just have to use your tongue to rectify this."

Michael did as Sarah told him, and she came soon afterward. When she simmered down and been untied, she said.

"See much better. I'm sorry, loser, but your tongue is much better than your dick."

She hugged him and kissed him. Asking him teasingly

"How was that? Did you enjoy your last fuck?"

He had enjoyed it, and both spent and exhausted, they fell asleep in each other arms.