She Had a Hard Day at Work

Story Info
She uses him as a bound and gagged footstool after work.
1.1k words
3.85
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has had a hard day at work.

She was on her feet all day in those high heels.

She drove home and she knew she needed some relaxation

She got home and opened the door and saw me sitting on the sofa watching TV as I had arrived a few minutes earlier.

She tells me about her day and how rough it has been.

She tells me she is ready to relax and that it is time.

I tell her "okay" as I know what is coming as she goes into the other room.

She comes back with rope and a roll of duct tape.

She tells me to take off my shirt, pants, and even boxers and I comply.

She tells me to put my hands behind my back and I comply and she ties my wrists tightly but with love.

She leads me to the sofa and places my hands on a pillow at an angle that while they are behind my back they will be comfortable.

We both prefer my hands tied behind my back rather than in front of me as it is harder to get out of and heightens my submission to her.

She ties my ankles together, not because laid up like that I could get away and walk anywhere but this way I couldn't even kick if I wanted and she knows I will be nice and still for her.

She ties my legs together in two more places just to make it as strict as possible.

I ask her if she is going to gag me with the stockings she is wearing and she says "not yet" but assures me she will gag me as it helps her to relax when we do this and I enjoy being gagged by her.

She walks off and brings the roll of duct tape and sets it down on my chest and lays it on the bare skin.

She then reaches her hand down her pants, still in her business clothes, and she comes back with her worn panties.

She runs them under my nose and tells me to smell them and I comply.

The scent is heavenly and I adore her even more.

She tells me to open my mouth and she sticks them in and then wraps several strips of duct tape over it.

I can taste her juices and how hard she worked today.

She then goes to the other end of the sofa and I find out why she didn't gag me with her stockings.

She rubs her sexy, stockinged feet all over my face and especially over my taped mouth.

She places them on my nose and tells me to sniff and I do and the aroma is intoxicating.

I love it when she has her bare feet over my face but there is something about her stockinged feet over my face that I love especially when tied up like this and when she has worn them all day in those heels and even better on days like this when she was on her feet much of the day.

I wish it would never end but she removes her feet and soon I smell sweat and leather as she takes one of the heels she has worn all day and places it over my nose.

She runs her fingers through my hair and then strokes my chest so with so feather a touch, so soothing, so erotic.

Our eyes meet and as we gaze deeply into each others eyes we remember how much we love each other.

She has me inhale the heavenly scent of her heel for about 5 minutes straight while caressing my body.

She takes the heel off and her stockinged feet go back on my face and she rubs them all over my face.

It is always joy for me to be bound and gagged with her stockinged feet on my face and her hard day gave the stockings just the right amount of scent.

I want to fuck her bad and I am struggling at my bonds an I am thrashing but her ropes have me tied so well all I am doing is dissipating energy while bound and gagged.

She takes the tape off my mouth and pulls her panties out of my mouth, now soaked with my saliva.

She has me suck her toes sticking each one individually in my mouth bidding me to do my work.

When I have done each toe she takes her finger and strokes it down my chest and then presses her lips to mine giving me a deep and passionate kiss using her tongue.

She tells me she loves the sound of my voice but that I don't need to talk right now and so she slides each stocking off her legs and balls them up together and stuff them in my mouth, securing them with several strips of duct tape.

I couldn't spit them out if I want to and I don't want to and I begin slipping into bliss as I get the taste of it all.

She begins undressing and I look on admiringly, remembering how beautiful she is and how grateful I am to have her, with her most beautiful part not being on the outside that I see now but rather her heart and soul.

She proceeds to mount my dick with her pussy and begins riding it, not too fast, not too slow, she will make sure I am happy but she'll get her pleasure too.

She keeps riding and riding and I feel my orgasm building and then she lets up then starts back again, back and forth, back and forth until finally we both climax together at the same time and then we gaze into each others eyes and we know we love each other.

I expect her to untie me but she doesn't and instead I see her walk out of the room and come back with her favorite scarf which she then wraps around my eyes blindfolding me.

I feel her stroke my body and run her fingers through my hair and I feel her kiss my chest and my face and then she kisses the tape of my gag.

She tells me she loves me and then I smell the aroma of her unstockinged bare feet.

I wish she had had me blindfolded like this when she had the stockings on so it could heighten the sense of the fabric rubbing against my face.

She tells me to breathe deep and to go to sleep, she wants me to take a nap while she takes a bath and orders us a pizza.

I begin to doze off and as I do I am thankful that I have her and that we love each other.

And I love when she has a hard day at work and she relaxes this way.

I hope many more are to come.