She Has a Big Heart

Story Info
I had a piece of it!
1.1k words
3.61
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't feeling that well in the morning, still, I was here. Here in the academy attending classes. We have a gathering every day before starting the day in which the academy summarizes what they are up to. No one in the academy is interested in this waste of time, but anyway, I was happy since I wasn't going to attend it and just sit the class until it finishes. My class was on the second floor, and the staircase had a window from which we can look at the gathering, I thought. I got up from my seat and went to take a look at the gathering, just so that I can tease my friends for being there.

As I approached the staircase I saw one of my classmates, Jasmine, she was looking out of the window, smiling slightly, enough to make her smile shine from the rays of sun entering the cleanest window in the academy. She looked fresh, as in a freshly bloomed rose. I liked her, well everyone liked her. She was hot, big, and beautiful. Many of my friends won't stop talking about her body, and I must agree that there was no reason to stop. She was 5"5, fair, tiny waist and curves out of this world. She had the perfect waist of all and a big bosom that was soft, plum, filled with juice, cotton candy, everyone wanted a bite of.

My mind was thinking dirty and I felt my dick throb in my pants, and didn't even realize that Jasmine was looking right into me, right through my pants. I approached her, she returned her gaze to the crowd. It was mesmerizing how beautiful someone can be. I couldn't stop thinking of how we would make love and eat each other out. I stopped and looked out of the window, it was taking longer for the gathering than usual.

I thought to myself, this is the best time to chat with Jasmine and possibly ask her out. I had to try it. I said "Hi?", she looked at me, "hey", she answered. That's it, no other word for a minute. Then without putting any thought, I burst out saying "You are hot!", she smiled and nodded as she agreed. I kept complimenting her.

"You are beautiful, sexy, busty, hot, honey, and all lustful things," I said.

After stopping I realized I might have gone overboard with the words I used.

But she kept smiling and said, "I appreciate the honesty, not everyone says what they think".

I slide closer to her so that we were almost touching each other. She smelled like roses, possibly some expensive perfume.

"You smell of roses", I said.

"Yes, it's my perfume, do you like it?", she asked.

"Oh yes! I would smell you forever", I blurted.

"You have to stop, lol!", she giggled.

I slid behind her, this time closer and my hand around her small waist. It just happened, like I had no control. I was shaking a bit though was calm. She did not object and held my hands tight on her waist. It was romantic and hot. I was all into her that I forgot we are standing at the window and people might see us. But we didn't care.

Her butt felt so good in my crouch, it was soft like a cushion filled with cotton so soft to touch. She kept squeezing me hard. I was feeling her butt crack on my dick which was now getting harder second by second and was throbbing with blood rushing through it. I'm sure she felt it and we couldn't stop. I start moving my hands away from the waist and towards her busty breasts and grab a piece of it. I gave it a slight squeeze, she moaned a little and continued squeezing this awesome ball of milky tits.

I couldn't believe I had in my hands the breast of a woman, so soft, and filled with juices. I could hardly grab all of it in one hand, I could not stop juggling her boobs and moving it around. I could feel her nipples getting hard, small, and rock solid from all the teasing. I slid my other hand into her pants, and she led me directly to her wet, dripping juicy pussy. I could feel the juices running all around her thighs, she was so wet, I almost came in my pants a little just thinking.

I had to take it out, I could not hold it any longer. I pressed her towards the window, her full frontal was open to the crowd, and I didn't care, and neither did she. I pulled her pants, they came off pretty easily, and I had the view of the greatest butt in the world. It had the perfect cut shape. I touched the layers of her dripping pussy. I kneeled and put my tongue over her pussy and into it, going back and forth to her assholes. She was shaking with joy, and I could feel her vagina get squeezed with pleasure.

I grabbed my dripping dick and slid into the hole of bliss. As soon as it entered her, she arched her back and it was deeper into her, and we both face on-face, closed our eyes, and felt the moment. It was multiple strokes of back and forth. I grabbed more of the boobs and pinched the nipples so hard. We kissed for the first time and I could fill the rush of juice flowing through my cock, and I came just when she started shaking and moaning in my mouth with joy and relief of having a spectacular ejaculation. We both came. We were all one. I kissed her more and turned her around, she looked right into my eyes with joy and shame.

I hold her by her chin and kissed her on the lips and kissed her boobs one at a time. She touches my dick with the tips of her finger. I was not all done, but now the gathering was ending and everyone was starting to enter the building. She pulled her pants and we dressed up quickly. All our undergarments were wet and it smelled of sex, we were sweating, but smiling. We rushed to the classroom and sat in our seats.

I jumped to her seat and she looked at me in shock, I kissed her, thanking her for the awesome experience. I grab her boob and gave her another one on the chick and slid back into my seat. She smiled and bit her lower lips.

The crowd enters the room and no one talked about it.