All Comments on 'She Has No Choice'

by synnamen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DO HUBBY FAVOR STAY WITH MASTER YOU WHORE

TAKE YOUR SISTER AND THE MASTER AND MARRY THEM.LEAVE HUBBY A LONE SO HE CAN MEET SOMEONE THAT HE CAN BE HAPPY WITH.THE OTHER B/S. YOU TALKING ABOUT IS A NO BRAINER.YOU SELFISH AND YOUR SISTER WILL GET HERS' ONE DAY FOR INTERFERING IN SOMEONE ELSE MARRIAGE.THAT WAS WRONG WHAT SHE IS DOING TO HER MARRIAGE AND HER HUBBY AND FAMILY.A WHORE IS A WHORE,IF SHE ISN'T MARRIED TO THE MAN SHE SLUTING FOR.

Angels_1Angels_1over 19 years ago
Hot...very very hot....

Sometimes people dont understand all the circumstances behind others actions...and they are petty, childish, ignorant or judgemental. Its just a story about the submission of a submissive to a Master for whatever the reason...but the story to me was very HOT...some may take offence but thats life and there is one in every crowd no matter where you go...but this is a story/literature based site...if you are going to not delve into it with an open mind and take it all in...why the frig come here and read???...i loved it for all of my own reasons...and i thank the person who took the time to post...it was very delicious!!! Thats my opinion...and to me if you are going to state an opinion...which is ratical in any way....You should say...."thats just my opinion" out of respect for those who post here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ALLCAPS

loses it. this is fantasy.do not take it personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree in a sense with caps

BSDM is for those who like it - some of it is sensual and erotic - introduce a married non-consentual cockolding element to it and it becomes more unacceptable and more complicated to many readers - true perhaps they should stay away but such is life. One wonders why it is necessary to degrade a loving husband to try for erotisism unless the writer isn't skillful enough to get our attention without introducing more depravity in the guise of erotisim? Why ???

SireLooksinMASireLooksinMAover 19 years ago
I thought it was wonderful

Personally I found this story very erotic. It is easy to tell that the author knows exactly what she wants. Sounds to Me like some comments are based upon personal problems of the comment authors. While people's beliefs and desires and likes can differ, there is no need for the viscious attacks that some have posted. It seems clear that THOSE people are the ones with the problems.

spyceybabespyceybabeover 19 years ago
My Choice to Post

Everyone has a choice. Sara made her choice and it was hers to make. It appears in this story she follows her heart. Right or wrong, who are we to judge?

All of us not only have choice, but we have opinions. It is my opinion some comments posted are rather harsh. This is a story. Is it fact? We don't know, only the writer does. The husband was not degraded. He was barely mentioned in the story but the mention of him was to assist the reader in understanding Sara's need.

I enjoyed this story. I think it is wonderful. It's erotic and I found myself wanting more by the time it ended. I hope the writer will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

An amazingly erotic story from a truly literate person! Keep them coming!

631tessy631tessyalmost 15 years ago
Pure Fiction unreal plot

Pure Fiction

Story lacked any realism. Readers like to associate with plot. This plot was to unbelievable. Author does not know reality in a D Man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous