All Comments on 'She is Beautiful Pt. 01'

by PierceAaron61

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

LOve the story, well written and very erotic, shemales always get me hard, I meet up with a shemale for quite some time now and enjoyed every minute. I love the idea of my wife joining in but am to scared to suggest it. Do carry on with more chapters, I can live my fantasy through them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Great start. Can’t wait for more....

Badger1953Badger1953over 4 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

This is going to be a great series of stories. I would love to be in his place. A sexy wife and a beautiful shemale. What more could a horny guy ask for ? Please be sure to give all of the details of all of the sexy bodies involved.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
More

I was just getting nice and hard when the story came to an abrupt end, for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Well, part 1 got my trousers loosened. Sitting on the sofa alone tonight I look firward to part 2 with a semi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a great start to what looks like a great story - read a few of your works recently and just for the record from a fan "downunder" as we say - it's Elle (The Body) MacPherson whose name appears as a comparison in a few of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPierceAaron61@PierceAaron61
Professional writer covering subjects ranging from wine to food to sexual exploits. Wine industry professional, traveler, professional musician and more.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES