All Comments on 'She is the Lottery Prize'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
robinhodrobinhodabout 1 month ago

A bit weird. The quality of the writing is very good. Didn't think much of the story though. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These rich man buys a whore wife stories are a bit stale and redundant. They start off with the husband agreeing to one evening, home by noon the next day sort of deal. That typically gets amended with grudging acceptance by the husband to a full weekend, then a weekend a month, or even a week a month. The wife also seems to end up living with the rich guy after a short while. At this point for the husband life usually turns rapidly south. This story isn't far off script.

"...At the end of the first month Carson made me an offer. For five million dollars she would change her address to his, GIVE ME CONJUGAL VISIT PRIVILEGES TWICE A MONTH, AND (SHE WOULD) HAVE AT LEAST TWO CHILDREN FOR HIM. She would have... whatever she wanted,... day or night, any time, any place, and for as many as she desired... She could sleep with whoever she chose, anytime she chose, except for the times she had agreed to be in his bed: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and occasionally on Sunday morning..."

Then the bullsh!t above! Hubby is supposed to get two conjugal visits a month... ? How freaking generous of Carson! To dictate how often a husband can visit his home in order to screw his own wife! And what conditions constitute a conjugal visit? A two hour visit? Four hours? Eight PM to eight AM? And the whore? She agrees to be with Carson Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights and occasional Sunday mornings. Carson says she can sleep with whoever she wants the rest of the time, but didn't specify the husband as he has already stipulated the number and frequency of his conjugal visits. So Carson is whoring her out? Just more bullsh!t femdom and cuckold propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

""It was mature of you to let that happen," she said"

.

Now we have a "mature" idiot sheep-cuck husband. Just the same old unrealistic fetish-cuck soup.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

Wife morphed into hooker husband morphed into pimp, such a wonderful tale of marital bliss.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 big Blazing Stars for NC what a fun story! LOL This was the most unusual idea for a story, but it was fun, No Stress, No Hate, Not a good one for the HallMark Channel, well maybe it could work for the them. LOL Anyway, I greatly enjoyed this story. Great Writing, Great Idea, Great Plot, Plus a Happy Ending. LOL thanks, Buster2U

Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

Wow. I’m surprised you ended one where the wife went back to just the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Crazy. I know I would never do that but I tell you if someone offer me that deal and my wife said she wanted to take it then in a new your minute I would sign the deal! However, I would not take up the offer of visits. We would be through, She would stay with him, I take the 5 mill and start over someplace else without her.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Fabulous and very well-written flight of fantasy! Totally implausible, but who cares. The author has created an alternate universe where jealousy has no place and everyone makes rational decisions about sex. Love it.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

The writing shows talent but the characters are not likable or believable. Why is hubby such a loser to let this happen? Why is your wife character so willing to become an instant slut? Then at the end you have them perhaps coming back together to be exclusive. Really? Just doesn’t follow the pattern of sluts and cucks so that too becomes just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'd want a refund on that lotto ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Preposterous, which is boring. I suspect there are prostitutes who are married to their pimp, so where's the drama or suspense? Usually the better stories have some kind of plot, and purpose. This was just recounting some stupid fantasy that demeaned and ridiculed everyone involved. Congratulations.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 month ago

Some say the writing is good. But I think it's too austere. If you want just a "Cliff's Notes" version of a story, then it's okay.

The scenario leaves the husband as a rather clueless guy who has no control over his situation. And why would such a rich guy try "buying" the guy's wife, with the hassles that comes with the messy situation. But maybe that's some fetish some people are into.

I'll give it a 4, since it's not a BTB story.

MrSirManMrSirManabout 1 month ago

I think the author has a fetish for large beds. I like mine but I probably won’t write a story centered around it. Strange story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...