She keeps it in friend’s family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he said frazzled my mind. He was asking me to have sex with his grandson. I had just loved having sex with Len (even though I refused to admit it) and now he was asking me, encouraging me, pushing me to have sex with a man probably 50 years his junior.

In less than the last 24 hours I had had sex with a female for the first time, sex with a man maybe 40 years older than me for the first time, anal sex for the first time, and now was being asked, or was it blackmailed into having sex with someone ten years younger than me for the first time.

"You cannot be serious about me sleeping with Max he is just a boy."

"I am around forty years older than you. You are just ten years older than Max. You never know it might be exciting to break the young man in. But if you don't think it is worth saving you friend's marriage then stand by your principles."

I stalled for time saying I would consider it with no intention of doing so. Len dropped the subject but suggested we shared a shower. Hoping that his suggestion would be forgotten I agreed. I was amazed that as soon as I started to wash him his erection returned as hard as earlier. Things might well have developed further but we heard Jan returning. I tried to get him out of the shower but he eased two fingers into my still excited pussy and with his hand covering my clit rubbed me vigorously and firmly. I responded frighteningly easily and was quickly on the verge of an orgasm. Removing his hand at just the wrong time he kissed my forehead and as he left the shower he said "maybe later".

I dressed quickly and was soon downstairs with Jan. She asked me if I knew why there was some oil on the floor. My mind froze and I felt the color flooding my face. I denied knowing anything about it but Jan's expression confirmed that she didn't believe me. I was gone before Len reappeared and I was glad not to have to face him again that morning. Jan kissed me on the forehead as she gave me a farewell hug and asked me if I was ok. I said I was fine.

When I got home I was an emotional wreck. I could still feel Len's fingers in my pussy and my bottom was a little sensitive from its earlier fucking. I had had more sex and more orgasms in the last day than I had had in months but I could not stop myself from lying on my bed and getting my neglected vibrator out. It was soon being pushed in and out of my pussy buzzing away strongly. My fantasy or fantasies flooded my confused mind. The setting of the kitchen table did not change but the actors did. It started with a faceless female giving me oral as I lay on my back. Seamlessly this changed to me being fucked by Len. It wasn't clear whether he was fucking my ass or my pussy but it didn't seem to matter. As I welcomed my approaching orgasm it was a much younger man who had taken Len's place. I had not seen Max for nearly a year but it was him in my fantasy that triggered my best masturbatory orgasm of my life. Even though it was mid morning I was exhausted and slept for over an hour.

When I woke things seemed to fall into place. I could not risk Len talking to John but did not see how I could engineer sleeping with Max even if I could bring myself to do so. The answer was simple. My evening class was sports massage. I could offer to use Max as a test patient. I would suggest to Len that I would ensure that Max got much more than a massage. I couldn't wait to put the suggestion to Len to prevent me worrying about John finding out about Jan and me. That decided I was happy to go to the gym.

Chapter 2

I put my proposal to Len. Events take at least two surprising twists. I keep it all in Jan's family.

12