All Comments on 'She Lied - 750 Words'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cliche, cliche, cliche.

Cito22Cito2210 months ago

dammm. i would love to read a full story on this, from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great but really deserves more.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Don’t know how you could improve it, except maybe hit the ponce again.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed the story. A part 2 might be nice, expanding the story somewhat. Thanks for your writing.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Other than the boiling soup to the face, I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If only she'd let him fuck her up the arse everything would have been hunky dory, after all we all know that there is no marital problem that can't be solved by anal sex, right?

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I also like that last line. Good story. Sadly, in real life he would be behind bars.

Mike_0691Mike_06917 months ago

Why "misconduct injunction from the marriage guidance counsellors association"?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An engineer who can write? - Almost an oxymoron. (Retired engineer and I wouldn't even attempt to write a 750 word story)

Good story but 2 issues. How did the MC get her alternate phone to make the recording of his assault on her lover? Would have expected some sort of call from her lover telling her it was over or some such. Second issue was the injunction for the marriage counselor; nothing in the story indicated she was complicit in the wife's lies. Other than those flaws, story was sufficient at the length it was written.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Heh, you write better than most engineers OR non-engineers :) Good story, being 750 I won't complain about things I usually would (no happy end for MC, no punishment for wife) - there's only so much that can be told in short form, and this one told things that were pleasant and just as important, somewhat original even among 100000 LW stories. Thank you for your efforts and 5 stars.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean6 months ago

Damn short but elegantly inclusive

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

NO NO NO!

The name Hawkins belongs to the server or the husband’s attorney.

Otherwise, a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with anonymous below, the Hawkins name belongs to the husbands attorney. And yes there are a lot of Hawkins girls that are lawyers. You should have used someone else for the counselor.But otherwise it was a good short story.

LJA644LJA6445 months agoAuthor

To the last 2 Anons, Hawkins is the name of the marriage guidance counsellor. There is no attorney mentioned. Nothing to do with the Lawyer or Solicitor PRTFS

Les

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[16.01.24]

A short, sharp, shot!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The boiling soup in the face was a turnoff for me.

Also, that was felony assault and battery. When will the police show up? Three stars.

And what did the counselor do against ethics of the profession?

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If only she'd had the sense to let hubby 'fuck her up the arse' all this bother could have been avoided, after all we ALL know that anal sex is the answer to any and every marital problem, right? JR

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

My kind of story! Kiss Ass and fuck the names, get revenge, reek havoc when you can! Nice BTB, thanks! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Sumnut96Sumnut964 months ago

A well written short tale. 5 stars DMW aka

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

The Bear loved it. But as obviously, some have said, not long enough. And as I have said before, the ass is still walking around upright. Still, I like your humor. As a retired A&P mechanic here in the States, not too bad, for an engineer. 5 stars. Thanks, bud.

The BEAR

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I... don't understand what the marriage counselor did that was wrong?

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad3 months ago

I... don't understand what the marriage counselor did that was wrong?.... also

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bitch marriage counselor was siding with the cheater and making him responsible for it. 5* to the husband

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

5 stars.......I like it.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This is a great short story. I love the soup but you should have poured it down his pants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Don't change a thing. The longer stories just get long-winded and become stupid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...