She Likes It Tight

Story Info
Two bondage lovers get together.
2k words
4.49
14.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were working late on the Penney proposal and the other employees had left. I had her alone. Lisa started working in the secretarial pool the week before and she caught my eye immediately. Her provocative fashions, long blonde hair and voluptuous figure made her the favorite water cooler topic of the week.

She really likes to show off those legs. She wears short, and I mean SHORT, mini skirts that just barely hide her panties and provide an excellent view of her smooth, tan thighs. Her spike heeled shoes accentuate the tightly toned muscles of her calves and give her an apparent height of over six feet. But that day she was wearing an outfit that had kept my erection at attention. A tight, form fitting leather body suit that hugged every curve and crevice. Her breasts stood straight out as the leather hugged her tightly through her cleavage. There were zippers and "D" rings everywhere. Around her waist was a small, silver chain link belt. In her right ear was a pierced earring formed like a small set of handcuffs, a perfect match to the tie clasp I often wear (as I was that day).

"I like your tie clasp." she said.

"Thanks, I picked it up in a shop downtown," I replied, leaving out the specifics of the adult bookstore with the wide variety of B&D and S/M paraphernalia. I've also noticed that they carry those same earrings. "It's a good match for your earring."

"I was thinking the same thing." She laughed lightly and I caught her secretive glance at my straining erection.

She is good at her job and we wrapped up the work by 8:30.

As we prepared to leave, I said, "If you haven't made any plans, I'd like to take you to dinner."

"Let me fix dinner for you at my place." she replied.

"Great. Do you have your car?"

"Yeah."

"Then, I'll follow you home."

I was quite surprised as, half an hour later, we pulled into the driveway of a large, modern house and parked in two stalls of the four car garage.

"This is your house?" I asked with some amazement as we got out of the cars.

"Yes, my parents gave it to me when they retired and moved to the Riviera." She led the way through a door into the house, the garage doors automatically closing behind us. The house was dark but I could hear her high heels clicking on the tiled floor as she moved from room to room shedding a little light on the subject.

I followed her on the impromptu tour. The rooms were immaculate and decorated with impeccable taste. We made our way to the large kitchen.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked.

"Yes."

She poured two glasses. Then I sat at the counter and admired her many curves as she moved around the room preparing our meal. The leather suit stretched tight around her smooth ass cheeks as she bent to get something from the bottom of the refrigerator and pressed against her breasts as she reached up to retrieve the plates from a shelf.

We had each drunk two glasses of wine by the time dinner was ready, then we sat side by side at the counter to eat.

"This is delicious, you are quite a chef." I said.

"Thank you, but this wasn't really anything special."

Through dinner, and another couple of glasses of wine, we talked about the history of our life's paths. We skirted around the issue of fetishes but I think we each knew what we would soon be headed toward.

After we'd finished the meal she lit a smoke and handed it to me, then lit one for herself. A little more light conversation and then she said, "Let me show you the study."

She took my arm and led me to a room with walls lined with book shelves. Along one wall was a large screen television and DVD/video cassette machine.

"I think you'll enjoy this," she said as she popped in a cassette, "relax while I go slip into something a little less comfortable."

I thought I misunderstood her but she was gone before I could say something.

The big screen came to life just then with the opening scenes of one of my favorite strict bondage videos, "Gwen's Tit Torment." I was hardly relaxing. I was getting more and more worked up as the video progressed when I heard Lisa's heels shuffle and click through the room behind me. I turned to see her enter the study, totally nude except for her bondage. She stepped in and began to turn around as if modeling some new fashion.

Her arms were behind her back, her wrists cuffed together as well as her ankles. A tight hobble tie held her knees about six inches apart. Ropes cinched her waist, pulling in deeply on her already slim form. The ropes continued down between her legs, buried between her shaved pussy lips and up through the crack of her ass. Ropes also went up and were tied to the ring in a wire form breast harness which tightly encircled the base of her tits and dug deeply into her sides and over her shoulders. Her breasts were more engorged and swollen by the many loops of cord which she had tied around them. Small metal alligator clips bit into the buds of her nipples and from each dangled the keys to her cuffs. A wide leather strap covered the lower part of her face and from the distension of her jaw I could only guess at the size of the overstuffing gag.

A motioning of her head indicated that she wanted me to follow her somewhere. I got up and walked slowly behind her as she shuffled through the hallway. We came to what appeared to be a blank wall. She turned around and with her trapped hands she pressed a panel and the doors of an elevator opened before us. We stepped inside and she backed up to the control panel and opened a small door. With a little difficulty she was able to press the small button inside. The doors closed and the elevator descended. It seemed like a long ride to go one floor down and as it turned out we had descended to a subbasement. The doors opened on a small anteroom with apparently no doors.

Lisa again backed up to the wall and pressed a panel. With a quiet whoosh, the wall slid back and we stepped into her playroom. She had gone to great lengths to outfit this dungeon with all of the necessities. I wanted a few explanations before this went any further so I removed her gag.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "I was really only guessing that you were into bondage. That handcuff tie clasp was kind of a giveaway but when you were admiring my earring I figured it was a sure bet. Was I wrong?"

"No, you're not wrong."

"I put this tie on myself so you could see that my tolerance is quite high. I love bondage, the tighter the better. The more it hurts, the hotter I get, and my pussy is aching for you to tie me up."

"I think you've seen that I've had a hard-on for you all day. That leather suit is quite a come on. You wore that today because you knew you would be working with me, didn't you?"

A sheepish smile was her reply. She turned and I complied with a firm slap to her ass cheek. A squeal of pain and delight escaped her lips and a red imprint of my hand quickly rose on the soft, white skin.

"I can see already that this is going to be fun." she said. "Until tonight I've had to do all of my bondage myself, leaving some small means of escape. This tie that I've done tonight is the first that I would not be able to escape from by myself. What I really crave is that totally helpless feeling, but it takes two to do that tango. Will you be my master?"

I answered her by stuffing the gag back in her mouth.

I explored the playroom and devised several positions for my new found sex slave. I took some leather cuffs from her toy chest and returned to her.

I pulled on the keys; the clips were firmly embedded in her nipples and as I stretched out the swollen, purple buds, she gasped breath through her nose and moaned deeply behind the gag. The keys were distinctive and after examining the cuffs I took the set that would unlock her wrists. Her wrists now free, I attached a leather cuff to each then locked them to chains hanging from the ceiling. I cranked up the chains, spreading her arms wide, until her feet were about six inches off the floor. I freed her knees and ankles, then placed leather cuffs on them and attached chains from the side walls to the cuffs. I then cranked the chains out until her legs were spread wide and her cunt made available to me. Her breath whistled as she acclimated to the suspended spread eagle.

"I hope that was as much fun for you as it was for me." I said. "See you at work on Monday." With a small wave I walked toward the door. She screamed through the gag and fought her bonds, staring at me with wide eyes. I stepped out and closed the door.

I spent the better part of the next hour exploring her house. There were signs of her fetish everywhere. A casual observer might think the decor was of a nautical motif: real and fake ropes and knots everywhere (no anchors though). What struck me though were the numerous old portraits of domineering men (some in uniform; a few naval keeping with the nautical motif), but what they all had in common was a beautiful woman kneeling at their feet.

It seemed that she liked to spend a lot of her time in bondage. In her bedroom I came across a photo album of Polaroids that she had managed to take of herself while tied up. The positions were quite stringent and the ropes visibly painful. She really did like it tight. I now had a good idea of what Lisa wanted, so I returned to the dungeon knowing she would be frantic.

She was quite relieved to see me but I had no plans for setting her free. Her body was glistening with sweat. I put my hand against her roped cunt and she quivered in her bonds as I spread her wet juices around her shaved crotch. She closed her eyes as she approached orgasm. I removed my hand and a groan rose from her throat as she slipped back from that blissful edge.

She had a chair with a wooden dildo attached to the seat and I brought it over behind her. I released her ankles and dropped her down to her feet, then tied her ankles to the front legs of the chair. I cut the ropes through her pussy, then dropping her the rest of the way down, positioned her over the phallus and let her slide down on it. I tied the ropes that had been tied through her cunt to the back of the chair. One at a time, I released her wrists then tied them to the arms of the chair, then pulled her elbows back as far as they would go and roped them behind the chair. All the while she was grinding the invading dildo deeper and deeper into her molten pussy, reaching for the orgasm she so desperately needed. I tied some cord to the back of the chair then brought it around her chest and across her nipples and pulled down hard as it buried itself within her tit meat, severely splitting them top and bottom. She was pumping ever faster. I found a thin switch and began to whip her breasts, deep purple welts forming instantly with each swat. It took about ten seconds for her to come as she bucked wildly in the chair, nearly tipping it over. She finally slumped against the ropes but her hips continued to slowly pump on the dildo.

That was her first orgasm of the night and I wasn't finished with her yet.

To be continued? I'll try :)