She Loves Me & Him Prequel 01

Story Info
Alan decides become an ethical lovebombing scamming superman.
1.3k words
2.27
9.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Most people haven't heard of Lovebombing. It is an essential part of this story, since lovebombing is how Alan quickly controls first Claire and then Brian. Lovebombing is "a proven dating technique where someone bombards a person with overwhelming levels of attention and approval. That person is made to feel loved by someone special in their lives. Lovebombers find out what the person craves and exploits this craving".

Lovebombers may

Shower the person with over the top, praises, compliments, romantic gestures and flattery

Know how to make the other person happy.

Create a "too good to be true" bond

Say they are in love too quickly

Get the person to plan a dream life with him/her/them

Give the person their undivided attention to make them feel special.

Send an overwhelming amount of texts, emails and phone calls; and

Make the person become dependent on them emotionally and/or socially.

NB Lovebombing scammers earn £millions each year from their victims.

She Loves Me And She Loves Him - Prequel One - Alan Becomes A Superman

Alan had made love to his wife twice the previous night. He had taken her doggy style and then they enjoyed missionary position sex. He had used a wetted finger and his tongue to stimulate her clitoris. She had a clitoral orgasm. They had a post-coital kiss and cuddle and fell asleep.

He woke to find she lay beside him a lifeless corpse. At first he couldn't believe that she was dead. She was under 50 and in good health. Now she was indeed dead.

He cried. He composed himself and phoned 911 to report the death. They instructed him to wait for a doctor and police to come to his house. Meanwhile he phoned her relations and then his relations. All were shocked at this unexpected tragedy. Many volunteered to come and help him. He could only accept 2 of the offers. He chose his mother in law and his father.

As his wife and he were regular churchgoers he phoned the minister. The Minister offered to call on him but he said that was not necessary at the moment. Alan thanked the minister for adding him to his daily prayer list. He also gave permission to publicise his wife's death in the weekly church notice sheet.

The autopsy revealed a heart attack had caused the death. Rationally, Alan accepted that it was a lump hitting her heart that took his beloved to her grave. Emotionally, he felt it was his lovemaking that caused her heart attack. It was not Mother Nature's fault, it was his lust that was the cause. He had killed his wife with his cock, his finger and his tongue.

Alan was a military officer and not given to displays of emotion. He looked down on "wishy washy" talk therapies. He avoided going to the doctor for medical aid. As a result the strain of thinking of himself as a "wife killer'' adversely affected him.

His attachment to his social bondings of Army, Church and the wider family network lessened. This was made worse when his father died.

His Army superiors noticed a change in him. He was less Armyish. He frequently spoke of resigning his commission. His fellow officers were sympathetic and recognised that it was his grief speaking.

He went to church less often. It meant less to him when he attended. He read the "God is dead" guy (Nietzsche) instead of the bible. Nietzche spoke to him about the futility of his Army life. In particular Alan felt the Army's "don't ask, don't tell" ethos was wrong. He thought those who wanted to be openly gay should be allowed to proclaim their sexual preference. He resented that he had to keep his views to himself, even in private conversations with his fellow officers.

Alan contemplated suicide as a penance for taking his wife's life. But suicide would be a coward's way out of the situation.

Six months after his wife's death he decided to take 2 weeks leave. He needed to get away from the army. He resolved to go from city to city visiting art galleries. The planning of the holiday and booking hotels helped improve his mood. He enjoyed his holiday.

Becoming Superman

While on holiday he made a big decision. It was Nietzche's "Thus Spake Zarathustra" that made him decide that he needed to move on from the grieving period.

Nietzche wrote

"What is the greatest thing ye can experience? It is the hour of great contempt. The hour when ye say: "What good is my virtue! As yet it hath not made me passionate. How weary I am of my good and my bad! It is all poverty and pollution and wretched self-complacency!"

Alan would be the "superman" that Nietzche thought would transcend all morality. To be that "superman" he would have to be more radical than Nietzsche.

The philosopher was famous for living in a threesome. They were all single, met by chance and were in an age of sexual experimentation. This was radical but not of "superman" status. Nietzche went mad trying to envisage how a superman could be transcendent. He died in a lunatic asylum.

Alan was going to be more radical than his hero. He deliberately planned to win the heart of a MARRIED man or woman. This was a greater assault on the stable Judeo-Christian "virtues". To also win their partner would be a greater repudiation than Neitzche's had been. To get both to live within his "transcendent morality" would be the final piece needed for Alan to get his "supermanship"

He was now a "superman with a plan". Alan now had a Nietzchian purpose to his life. Alan the superman would be an ethical lovebomb scammer.

Nietzschian Lovebombing

Lovebomb scammers are not transcendent, They only want money. Usually they start asking for a small amount to "test the waters", They then ask for large amounts. It only ends when the poor victim runs out of money. Some of the victims actually take on credit card debt to pay for some made up "emergency".

As a Nietzchian ethical scammer he would spend money on the right couple. He was rich. The life insurance for his wife paid off the mortgage. It also gave him a nest egg. He had his Army salary. He would have a leaving bonus and pension once he left the Army.

Superman Starts

Alan registered for all the social media sites, including Facebook. He avoided all dating sites since any conquest must be by his "will to power". He would spend hours just looking for opportunities to build up relationships with women and men. If something was happening to a "target" he would submit a comment. He hoped to be in a position to message him or her later.

Even when he got to the message stage 95% ignored the invitation to email him. This tactic gave Alan a group of ten "hot targets" who had emailed him. He set up 10 separate email addresses to manage his correspondence. He recalled one scammer who had sent a message to the wrong person. He therefore lost his opportunity to fleece them of their money.

Over 6 months that group had reduced to 3. Alan spent a lot of time getting to know the three, including google searches of where they lived etc.. A man in France was a keen cyclist so he read up about cycling and got himself a bike. A woman liked philosophy so they discussed Nietzche and other philosophers. But Claire looked the most likely. She was lonely. He knew how loneliness felt after his wife passed away. She was the most "susceptible" to being lovebombed.

When Alan messaged Claire to apply this "proven online dating technique" (see "She Loves Me And She Loves Him - Prequel Part 2 - Claire's Misery) he also maintained contact with the other 2 hot targets.

The final prequel is "She Loves Me And She Loves Him - Prequel Part 3 - Brain talks Openly"

In the sequel to "She Loves Me And She Loves Him" we discover what happens when Alan, Brian and Claire meet for the first time.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers