All Comments on 'She Loves Me & Him Prequel 01'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ethical lovebomber? That’s like saying an ethical murderer. Or an ethical rapist…they’re still pieces of shit who prey on vulnerable people.

And why blame God because his 50yr old wife had a heart attack after a particularly vigorous fucking, might as well blame the moon.

I can’t imagine the rest of this putrid story would be any better.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"Alan decides become an ethical lovebombing scamming superman." - Ethical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Pathetic scores, told me what I needed to know before wasting my time. For those who think scoring doesn't matter, you're wrong. Those pathetic scores told me to skip right on by this obvious pile of trash..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Still absolute trash.

No matter how you couch this mess, it is, was and will always be utter trash.

In an easier way to grasp this...If I had a pile of shit in one hand, and your story in the other, what would I have? Two hands full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The micro-brained typical Loving Wives reader has no concept of what you are writing about. Lol. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash garbage writer. Only a sewer rat would favor this. Talk about micro-brained.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It seems to me you have signed the "idiot" of the year with your protagonist. And you forgot to mention that "lovebombing" only works for and with idiots! So I can imagine what else your story will bring (who recites Nietzsche back when he writes a sex story?) And therefore I will forego reading this in the future!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Nietzche in an LW story. Will wonders never cease? My favorite quote of his, "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous